Sign in to follow this  

How to count rows in _StringBetween

Hi, have here some alternative method to count rows..

I can't use StringSplit coz array is already buided with _StringBetween, some tips pls,

Reproducer code:

#include <String.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
$file = @TempDir&'\au3test.tmp'
ConsoleWrite('File = '&$file&@CRLF)
$oIE = _IECreate('http://autoitscript.com/forum',0,0)
_IELoadWait($oIE)
$sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE)
$wFile = FileWrite($file,$sHTML)
$nFileHTML = FileOpen($file, 0)
If @error then ConsoleWrite('error with FileOpen($file, 0)'&@CRLF)
While 1
Local $aArray[10], $aRead = FileReadLine($nFileHTML)
If @error then ExitLoop
$aSearch = StringInStr($aRead,'<LI><SPAN')
If $aSearch > 0 Then
  $aArray = _StringBetween($aRead, 'href="', '"')
  _ArrayDisplay($aArray)
EndIf
WEnd
ProcessClose('IEXPLORE.EXE')
FileDelete($file)

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Tedy.

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

What exactly are you looking for? What tips do you need?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Ok, i think that i resolved it,

i just need to read each line of _StringBetween,

and don't know how to stop loop coz don't know how many rows that have..

I think solution is by adding new while:

$i = 0[/size]
[size=3]While 1
$string = _ArrayToString($aArray,'',$i,$i)
If $string = '' then ExitLoop
ConsoleWrite($string&@CRLF)
MsgBox(0,'',$string)
$i+=1
WEnd

full code:

#include <String.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
$file = @TempDir&'au3test.tmp'
Dim $aArray[10]
ConsoleWrite('File = '&$file&@CRLF)[/size]
[size=3]$oIE = _IECreate('http://autoitscript.com/forum',0,0)
_IELoadWait($oIE)
$sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE)
$wFile = FileWrite($file,$sHTML)
$nFileHTML = FileOpen($file, 0)
If @error then ConsoleWrite('error with FileOpen($file, 0)'&@CRLF)
While 1
Local $aRead = FileReadLine($nFileHTML)
If @error then ExitLoop
$aSearch = StringInStr($aRead,'<LI><SPAN')
If $aSearch > 0 Then
  $aArray = _StringBetween($aRead, 'href="', '"')
  _ArrayDisplay($aArray)
EndIf
WEnd[/size]
[size=3]$i = 0[/size]
[size=3]While 1
$string = _ArrayToString($aArray,'',$i,$i)
If $string = '' then ExitLoop
ConsoleWrite($string&@CRLF)
MsgBox(0,'',$string)
$i+=1
WEnd[/size]
[size=3]ProcessClose('IEXPLORE.EXE')
FileDelete($file)

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

If by "rows" you are refering to elements in an array use "ubound". See the help file.

kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill