Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixXL

Default Keyword Set (UDF)

PhoenixXL

The Code

#cs
Name _DefaultAnalyser()
Syntax: _DefaultAnalyser($sDefault,ByRef $sParameter)
Parameters:
     $sVariable(ByRef) :The Variable to Check/Compare
     $sDefault :Pass the Default Value of the Varialble which has to be set When Default Keyword or -1 is used
Return Values:
     This Function Doesn't Return Anything
Remarks: This Function Checks the Value of a Variable and Sets it to the Optional Value Whenever Default(keyword) or -1 is Detected.......
Example: Check The Bottom Of The The Script
Author: Phoenix XL
#ce
Func _DefaultAnalyser(ByRef $sVariable,$sDefault)
Switch $sVariable
Case Default,-1
$sVariable=$sDefault
EndSwitch
EndFunc
#cs - Example - Just Remove The #Cs and #Ce
Func _Msgbox($sFlag,$sTitle='Hello',$sText='Testing......Successful')
_DefaultAnalyser($sText,'Testing......Successful')
_DefaultAnalyser($sFlag,64)
_DefaultAnalyser($sTitle,'Hello')
Return MsgBox($sFlag,$sTitle,$sText)
EndFunc
_Msgbox(Default,Default,-1)
_Msgbox(-1,-1,Default)
_Msgbox(-1,Default,Default)
_Msgbox(Default,-1,-1)
#Ce
Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• xtcislove
      By xtcislove
      Hello,
      as a start in Autoit i tried something i was missing since im using Autoit. 

I build a custom MessageBox which has a large amount of custom options and which scales its size on the parameters you set. 

Aviable Settings:
      -Title
      -Unlimited Buttons
      -Text Color (Buttons, Text)

-Background Color (Msgbox, Buttons, Label) 

-Button Timeout
      -Autoclose Timeout
      -Icon (Default, No Icon, Custom)

-Label/ Button Style. 
      -Transparency

I tried to keep this as close as i could to a Msgbox i was used too on my batch times.

After i was ready i realised, @Melba23 probably build a way better msgbox which would have suit my needs enterly, anyway thanks to @Melba23 because i use his Stringsize UDF. 

local $Message = _sMsgBox("Test", 6, "Continue?") if @extended <> -1 Then MsgBox(0, @extended, $Message&" Button pressed")  
      ScalingMessageBox.au3
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members, 
      I am working on a project where, emails from outlook are to be read and moved to various folders within the mailbox, based on the content of the emails.
      I used the below code for moving mails. It works fine when I run it against individual mail ids. But when I run it on Shared mailbox, the mails are not moved to respective folders.
      _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $sEntryId, Default, $sDestinationFolder) The value of $sEntryId is saved in an excel report initially. The current process reads the $sEntryId from the excel and passes it to "_OL_ItemMove" statement.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members in this issue.
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I am working with Word UDF ( thanks @water! ), and, especially, with the function _Word_DocFindReplace().
      The replace does work everywhere in the document, but, it does not work in Headers or Footers.
      Am I missing something or am I forced to use the code below?
      I have already looked in the Help file ( about _Word_DocFindReplace() ), but there are no mentions about replace text in Headers/Footers.
      Sub FindAndReplaceFirstStoryOfEachType() Dim rngStory As Range For Each rngStory In ActiveDocument.StoryRanges With rngStory.Find .Text = "find text" .Replacement.Text = "I'm found .Wrap = wdFindContinue .Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll End With Next rngStory End Sub Thanks everyone in advance

Best Regards.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello, dears.
      First I apologise to you for the stupid question I'm going to ask.
      is the default style for Windows created using AutoIt   a dialog box style?
      I decided to ask this question
      Because I am using a screen reader
      If i open any program that is designed using autoit, the screen reader read for example,  
      test dialog
      but If i open any other program, for example goldwave, it read goldwav only without a word dialog
      Is there a solution to this
      The code i used to create the window is:
      $hGUI = GUICreate(str("title"), 500, 420, -1, -1, BitOr($WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX, $WS_SIZEBOX, $WS_SYSMENU, $WS_CAPTION), BitOr($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES,$WS_EX_LAYERED,$WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$WS_EX_STATICEDGE))
      I hope to find a solution to this problem
      please Accept my greetings, and thank you very much.
    • milos83
      By milos83
      Default keyword for optional parameter is interpreted wrongly.
      ConsoleWrite(StringReplace("aa", "a", "b", Default, 1) & @CRLF) StringReplace ( "string", "searchstring/start", "replacestring" [, occurrence = 0 [, casesense = 0]] ) The code above will output ab even thou the default value for the occurrence is 0 (replace all).
      Of course using zero instead of Default will work fine.