1. argumentum

argumentum

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Professor_Bernd
      Hello.
      PSPad4AutoIt3 consists of the Editor PSPad and the Improvement Kit, and can be used as an portable Editor IDE for AutoIt3.
      The author of the PSPad Editor is Jan Fiala. I (Professor Bernd) am only the author of the Improvement Kit.

After months of work, PSPad4AutoIt3 version 1.0.0 beta is now ready.  
      I like to call it the "first real" version, because the Improvement Kit now handles a lot of things autonomously. So PSPad remains operable when an au3 script is started. Also there is now a setup that makes the installation easier. 👍 And for those who don't like/do not want an installer, there is a download without setup. Without setup, the user has to take care of the prerequirements himself. Only recommended for experienced users.
      The core functionalities "Run, Check Syntax, Compile and Comile Dialog" are integrated and work very well. Thanks to @Jos for extending AutoIt3Wrapper!  There are also a few more features that you can find in the main menu, menu item "Scripts" => "_AutoIt". These include "Debug to Console", "Debug to MsgBox" and the "Koda FormDesigner" as a helper for creating GUIs. In this menu there is also an item "_Tips and shortcuts". After a click the AutoIt-relevant shortcuts are displayed.
      The language in the menu "_AutoIt" is English. The language for PSPad in general can be set for more than 40 languages (Main menu => Settings => Program Settings => Language).
      PSPad4AutoIt3 is in a beta stage and does not have many features yet. But I am working on it!
      More information (EN, DE) and the download can be found in my PSPad4AutoIt3 Projekt in the AutoIt.de forum.
      I would be glad if you have a look at it and write me your opinion. Have fun!

2020-04-20 Important note: The minimum version for AutoIt3 HAS TO BE 3.3.14.5!

I had hoped that the changes would not be so severe, so in the downloads the minimum version 3.3.14.0 is still indicated. Unfortunately, it has recently become apparent that with older versions the main functions, e.g. CompilerRunner, the AutoIt3 Help and the upcoming CallTipViewer, fail.

The downloads can be used so far, but everybody has to take care of the AutoIt3 version 3.3.14.5 by himself!
      Thank you very much,
      Bernd.
    • By Fenzik
      Hello All!
      i suggest to set default encoding in Scite4 for Autoit 3 to UTF 8 with Bom encoding, format recommended also in Autoit Help.
      In last editor version, when i open new script, for example Czech characters (č, ř, ž) aren't correct.
      So when i change Encoding to UTF 8 with Bom from Default Code page property state, everithing seems to be OK.
      Thank you and sorry for potentialy duplicated content.
      Fenzik
    • By joseLB
      Hi
      This piece of code creates and reads OK a key at  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" and can be changed for a key at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav", "REG_SZ", "5555") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit With  HKEY_CURRENT_USER, in RegEdit we can see the created key, and we can create the key by hand/RegEdit and everything Works OK.
      At  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE we can´t see the created key above  thru RegEdit, but it Works (even not seeing, I can read). But  if I create "by hand"/RegEdit  the key,  it can´t read it with   $zz= RegRead  ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.... above.
      I´m the PC´s WIN.7 administrator. Even so I ran RegEdit as administrator and also the compiled AU3 and also plain. No changes.
      edit: even if Try   "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", the same holds true.
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", "REG_SZ", "4444") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit Seems that it creates this key at another place.... I can read the above value ("4444"), even after a boot, even the key not showing in regedit. And if I create it by hand key AAA/wav with a distinct value (666), t, it continues Reading the old value = 444.
      Thanks
      Jose

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning everybody.
      today i liked to share an small example with you
      which it an function to read the registry values as an array
      the result array is 2d array witch
      $a_array[n][0] = value name
      $a_array[n][1] = value Data
      $a_array[0][0] = values count
      here's the function

#include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIReg.au3> #include <APIRegConstants.au3> Local $a_array = _RegReadToArray("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run") If @error Then     MsgBox(16, "error", @error)     Exit EndIf _ArrayDisplay($a_array) Func _RegReadToArray($s_RegKey)     Local $a_KeySplitInfo = StringSplit($s_RegKey, "\\", 2)     If UBound($a_KeySplitInfo) <= 1 Then         $a_KeySplitInfo = StringSplit($s_RegKey, "\", 2)         If UBound($a_KeySplitInfo) <= 1 Then Return (1, 1, 0)     EndIf     Local $H_KeyInfo = "", $s_RegKeyInfo = ""     Switch $a_KeySplitInfo[0]         Case "hklm", "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE", "hklm64", "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE         Case "hkCu", "HKEY_CURRENT_USER", "hkCU64", "HKEY_CURRENT_USER64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_CURRENT_USER         Case "hkCr", "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT", "HKCR64", "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT         Case "HKU", "HKEY_USERS", "HKU64", "HKEY_USERS64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_USERS         Case Else             Return SetError(2, 2, 0)     EndSwitch     _ArrayDelete($a_KeySplitInfo, 0)     $s_RegKeyInfo = _ArrayToString($a_KeySplitInfo, "\")     Local $H_KeyInfoOpen = _WinAPI_RegOpenKey($H_KeyInfo, $s_RegKeyInfo, $KEY_READ)     Local $A_KeyInfo = _WinAPI_RegQueryInfoKey($H_KeyInfoOpen)     If @error Then Return SetError(1, 1, 0)     _WinAPI_RegCloseKey($H_KeyInfoOpen)     Local $A_RegVal[$A_KeyInfo[2] + 1][2]     Local $iV = 1, $s_RegRead = ""     While 1         $s_RegVal = RegEnumVal($s_RegKey, $iV)         If @error <> 0 Then ExitLoop         $s_RegRead = RegRead($s_RegKey, $s_RegVal)         If Not (@error) Then             $A_RegVal[$iV][0] = $s_RegVal             $A_RegVal[$iV][1] = $s_RegRead         EndIf         $iV += 1     WEnd     $A_RegVal[0][0] = UBound($A_RegVal) - 1     If $A_RegVal[0][0] >= 1 Then         Return $A_RegVal     Else         Return SetError(3, 3, 0)     EndIf EndFunc   ;==>_RegReadToArray
      i hope you benefit from it
      with my greetings
    • By Xandy
      What's new section:
      Snowman_Sky is game using MapIt engine.  MapIt will evolve here for a little bit.
      Download: [ http://songersoft.com/programming/Snowman_Sky.zip ]
      Video demonstrating new sprite_sheet class and weather effect.
      Working on the Class section of the Character Sheet.
      Which is what makes multiclassing possible.

Changing the value of Class will load the stored value for XP.  Lvl will be updated to the XP tier.
      Hit points are then rolled for each level of all learned classes.  Hit dice are specific to each class and a Constitution modifier is added to each roll of hit die.