Sign in to follow this  
Command3r

Traytip doesn't hide

hello, i made a script to show a traytip every "10 SECs" and timeout is "2 SECs", but i don't know why it doesn't hide after 2 SECs or even 1000 sec,, i must click on it to hide :)

;) check the script:

While 1

$start = TimerInit()
Sleep(10000)
$End = TimerDiff($start)

$rEND = Round($End / 1000, 0)

If $rEND = "10" Then
  $x = TrayTip("test", "testtt", 2)
  Sleep(2000)
EndIf

WEnd

any help would be appreciated :)

thanks.

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Advice for you[/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]: [/font][u]Search[/u] before posting.

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"] *********** Problem solved? if yes [/font][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;] *********[/color]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]******* press "Mark Solved" button. *******[/font]

I guess you missed this in the helpfile:

(Windows has a min and max of about 10-30 seconds but does not always honor a time in that range.)

2 seconds is less than 10.

It also says to call it again with empty text to hide the previous traytip :

TrayTip ( "title", "text", 1)
sleep (2000)     ;  ---- wait two seconds
TrayTip ( "", "", 1)
sleep (100000)

This stays on for about 2 seconds.

Edited by Inverted

I'm telling the OP that he can hide the Traytip manually by using

TrayTip("","",1)

at the right moment. That was just a proof of concept test with the sleeps. ;)

TrayTip ( "", "", 1)
sleep (100000)

I guess you missed this in the helpfile:

2 seconds is less than 10.

hmm, but i think this is not the reason ;)

thanks for help.

TrayTip ( "", "", 1)
sleep (100000)

Worked!! This what i wanted

thanks. :)

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Advice for you[/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]: [/font][u]Search[/u] before posting.

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"] *********** Problem solved? if yes [/font][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;] *********[/color]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]******* press "Mark Solved" button. *******[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By yffulf
      Is there probably a way to click ie popup button and hide or invisible popup button in the same time?
      I try to use WinSetState @SW_hide ,
      the result is ie crashing or no response because button hide and the next click command won't work...
      $oForm=_IEFormGetObjByName($oIE,"form1") $obutton=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm,"btn_OK") $hWnd = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") _IEAction($obutton,"focus") ControlSend($hWnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}") WinWait("", "確定存檔嗎?") WinSetState("","確定存檔嗎?",@SW_Hide) ControlClick("", "確定存檔嗎?", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:確定; Instance:1;]")  
    • By ThePoro
      Hi everyone.
      I want to ask about this : 
      I want it runs from 1 to 100 and It opens 10 firefox profiles then access youtube. After I close a firefox window, the loop runs and wait for another window close until loop ends
      I have a loop like this.
      Func launch() Local $from = Int(GUICtrlRead($input1)) Local $to = Int(GUICtrlRead($input2)) If $to <> "" Then While $from <= $to Local $profile = $to _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com") $to=$to+1 WEnd Else Local $profile = $to _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com") EndIf EndFunc Is there any solution?
      Thank you!
    • By rudi
      Hello,
      Either drag drop the opened file on the server and the temp file, Aut2Exe could not copy to the destination file, as that one is opened, to the edits of this GUI, or take the Aut2Exe error message line to your clipboard, the line will be split automatically.
      This script does not check
      For the required rights to the destination folder (to close open file handles) for correct input Use either clipboard (Aut2Exe message), drag & drop, or copy the full paths of source and destination file *IN ONE* (don't type, if you want to do so, modify the script, for me it's fine this way ;-)  
      Example Error Message:
      !>11:19:15 Problem copying file from: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU98E6.tmp.exe To :z:\MyAutoitExeForTheUsers.exe
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <NetShare.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> ; Enumerate open files on the server $DragDropOpenFile = "<drag drop the opened file on a server share here>" $DragDropNewFile = "<drag drop the file supposed to replace the above one here>" $NewFile = "" $Gui_h = 250 $Gui_w = 800 $vDist = 7 ; GUICreate($GuiTitle, $w, $h, @DesktopWidth - $w - 100, @DesktopHeight - $h - 60, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) ; generally enable drag-drop for files into other GUI controls $myGui = GUICreate("Tool to forcibly close & replace open files on server shares", $Gui_w, $Gui_h, 100, 100, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) $InputFileToClose = GUICtrlCreateInput($DragDropOpenFile, 20, $vDist, $Gui_w - 40, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED) ; allow drag-droping files for this control, $InputFile Opt("Guicoordmode", 2) $InputFileNew = GUICtrlCreateInput($DragDropNewFile, -1, $vDist) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED) ; allow drag-droping files for this control, $InputFile GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $lServer = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<server>", -1, $vDist) $lShare = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<share-mapping>", -1, $vDist) $lPath = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<sub-path>", -1, $vDist) $lFile = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<file>", -1, $vDist) $doit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Search and close for open file handles", -1, $vDist) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", -1, $vDist) GUISetState() $FN = False $FNnew = "" $FNmatch = False $ToolTitle = "" $ToolTxt = "" $RegExA2E = "(?i)^(?:.*?Problem copying file from: )(.*?)(?: To :)(.*$)" ; $1 = compiled local TEMP file, $2 = not replacable destination file ; Examle Replacement failed output: !>11:19:15 Problem copying file from: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU98E6.tmp.exe To :z:\MyAutoitExeForTheUsers.exe While 1 $Clip = ClipGet() If StringRegExp($Clip, $RegExA2E) Then $Src = StringRegExpReplace($Clip, $RegExA2E, "$2") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileToClose, $Src) $Dst = StringRegExpReplace($Clip, $RegExA2E, "$1") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileNew, $Dst) EndIf $input = GUICtrlRead($InputFileToClose) If $input <> $DragDropOpenFile Then ; da wurde was reingezogen $DragDropOpenFile = $input If StringLeft($input, 2) = "\\" Then $Type = "UNC" $ServerShareUNC = StringLeft($input, StringInStr($input, "\", 0, 4) - 1) $fRelPathFN = StringReplace($input, $ServerShareUNC, "") $fPath = StringLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) $FN = StringTrimLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) ElseIf StringMid($input, 2, 1) = ":" Then ; Pfad mit Laufwerksbuchstabe, evtl. Netzwerk Mapping (erforderlich) $drive = StringLeft($input, 2) $Type = DriveGetType($drive) If $Type = "Network" Then $ServerShareUNC = DriveMapGet($drive) $foo = StringReplace($input, $drive, $ServerShareUNC) ; Laufwerkspfad in UNC Pfad umwandeln $fRelPathFN = StringReplace($foo, $ServerShareUNC, "") $fPath = StringLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) $FN = StringTrimLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) Else MsgBox(48, @ScriptLineNumber, "This script can *ONLY* close remotely handles for files open on server shares!" & @CRLF & _ $input & @CRLF & _ $drive & " = " & $Type) ContinueLoop 2 EndIf EndIf $Server = StringLeft($ServerShareUNC, StringInStr($ServerShareUNC, "\", 0, 3) - 1) $Share = StringTrimLeft($ServerShareUNC, StringInStr($ServerShareUNC, "\", 0, 3) - 1) GUICtrlSetData($lServer,"Server = '" & $Server& "'") GUICtrlSetData($lShare, "Mapping = '" & $Share & "'") GUICtrlSetData($lPath, "SubPath = '" &$fPath & "'") GUICtrlSetData($lFile, "FileName= '" & $FN &"'") GUICtrlSetState($doit, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($InputFileNew, $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf If $NewFile <> GUICtrlRead($InputFileNew) Then $NewFile = GUICtrlRead($InputFileNew) If $NewFile <> $DragDropNewFile Then If StringInStr($NewFile, $DragDropNewFile) Then $NewFile = StringReplace($NewFile, $DragDropNewFile, "") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileNew, $NewFile) EndIf $FNnew = StringTrimLeft($NewFile, StringInStr($NewFile, "\", 0, -1)) If $FN = $FNnew Then If $FNmatch = False Then $FNmatch = True GUICtrlSetData($doit, "Search for & Close open file handles, then replace file") EndIf Else If $FNmatch Then $FNmatch = False GUICtrlSetData($doit, "Search for & Close open file handles, then replace file") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileNew, $DragDropNewFile) EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $exit, $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete($myGui) Exit Case $doit AbArbeiten($Server, $Share, $fPath, $FN) EndSwitch WEnd Func AbArbeiten($_Srv, $_Shr, $_fPth, $_fNme) Local $iID = 0 Local $iRights = 1 Local $iLckCount = 2 Local $iFPFN = 3 Local $iUser = 4 ConsoleWrite($_fPth & $_fNme & @CRLF) Local $aFile = _Net_Share_FileEnum($_Srv) If IsArray($aFile) Then ; _ArrayDisplay($aFile) Local $x $ToolTxt = "Open File Handles:" $ToolTitle = "Handles to be checked total: " & $aFile[0][0] UpdateToolTip() AdlibRegister(UpdateToolTip, 1000) For $x = $aFile[0][0] To 1 Step -1 $ToolTitle = $x & " handles remaining for checking..." If Not StringInStr($aFile[$x][$iFPFN], $_fPth & $_fNme) Then ; ConsoleWrite("Nix Enthalten in: " & $aFile[$x][$iFPFN] & @CRLF) _ArrayDelete($aFile, $x) Else $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & $aFile[$x][$iFPFN] & ", User = " & $aFile[$x][$iUser] ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $ToolTxt = ' & $ToolTxt & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console EndIf Next $aFile[0][0] = UBound($aFile) - 1 _ArraySort($aFile, 0, 1, 0, $iUser) ; _ArrayDisplay($aFile, $aFile[0][0] & " FileLocks found.") If $aFile[0][0] = 0 Then $ToolTitle = "Done, no open file handles were found" $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & ", no handles to be closed for this file!" Sleep(2000) $ToolTxt = "" ReplaceFile() Else $ToolTitle = $aFile[0][0] & " open file handles were found..." $CloseErr = 0 For $x = 1 To $aFile[0][0] If _Net_Share_FileClose($Server, $aFile[$x][$iID]) Then $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & @TAB & "Handle closed: " & $aFile[$x][$iID] Else $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & "ERROR: Handle Close Failed! --> " & $aFile[$x][$iFPFN] & ", User = " & $aFile[$x][$iUser] $CloseErr += 1 EndIf Next ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $CloseErr = ' & $CloseErr & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console If $CloseErr = 0 Then $ToolTitle = "All found open file handles could be closed." ReplaceFile() Else $ToolTitle = $CloseErr & " Handles could *NOT* be closed!" Sleep(2000) EndIf Sleep(1000) $ToolTxt = "" $ToolTitle = "" EndIf Else MsgBox(0, "not an array", $aFile & @CRLF & @error & @CRLF & @extended & @CRLF & _ "Unable to retrieve the array of open file handles for " & $Share) EndIf EndFunc ;==>AbArbeiten Func UpdateToolTip() ToolTip($ToolTxt, MouseGetPos(0) + 20, MouseGetPos(1) + 20, $ToolTitle) ; ConsoleWrite( $ToolTxt & @CRLF & $ToolTitle & @CRLF & "-------------------" & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>UpdateToolTip Func ReplaceFile() If FileExists($NewFile) Then If FileCopy($NewFile, $input, 1 + 8) Then $ToolTitle = "File successfully replaced." $ToolTxt = "Done" Else $ToolTitle = "File could *NOT* be replaced." $ToolTxt = "Possibly another open file handle spawned while this script was running." & @CRLF & _ "Simply start over again, please." MsgBox(48, $ToolTitle, $ToolTxt) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>ReplaceFile  
    • By nooneclose
      I am sure you guys know of a simple solution but I am still kind of new to AutoIt and its special functions. I want my code to be able to know how to encrypt and decrypt "A" and "a" as two different chars.
      my code is very long so here is just a snippet/example of it.  
      ;Encode== Global $charAA = "" ; ( Capital letter A ) = Global 184 = ¸ ( Cedilla ) $charAA = $charAA & Chr(65) Global $chara = "" ; ( Lowercase letter a ) = Global 251 = û ( û Latin Small Letter U With Circumflex ) $chara = $chara & Chr(97) ;Decode== Global $ch184 = "" ;( Copyright symbol ) = $charAA $ch184 = $ch184 & Chr(184) Global $ch251 = "" ;( û Latin Small Letter U With Circumflex ) = $chara $ch251 = $ch251 & Chr(251) ;Encode== stringreplace($test_String, $charAA, $ch184) stringreplace($test_String, $chara, $ch251) ;Decode== stringreplace($$new_String, $ch184, $charAA) stringreplace($$new_String, $ch251, $chara) ( NOTE: my stringreplace function is nested in my actual code. I only separated them here for readability. )

I know there are better ways to Encrypt and Decrypt a message but I'm doing this as a fun side project for me and a select group of friends to enjoy. 
      Again My code is not encrypting or decrypting capitals and lower case properly even though I use their ANSI codes. 

Example: Input "A a B b"  Encrypt: ". . $ $"  Decrypt: "A A B B"
      Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.  
    • By Blueman
      Hey all,

I have a question about the Windows-10 Traytips and how to assign a function on them.
      So the Traytip will be displayed and when i click it i would like to run a function.

Currently i am looking at the following Topic; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/140699-tray-notifications-redirector/

Tried it and it works fine, but now all my TrayTIps are clickable to the same function.
      Is it possible to read the Traytip name and then run a function according to what tip is showing?

Thanks