Sign in to follow this  
Akarillon

[Solved itself]Tabbing to a Case/button activates it.

Akarillon

When trying to tab my way to the Login-button in my program it instantly activates it even without me pressing anything else than tab.

Tried to make a:

Case Send('{ENTER}')
ExitLoop

But no results.

Is there any other way to make the button activate when I press enter and not activate when tabbed onto?

Thanks for all help :D

#region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile_x64=..\Compilation\DeloitteADController.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y
#endregion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#include <AD.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>

#region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 262, 145, 193, 124)
$Username = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 112, 24, 121, 21)
$Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 112, 64, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_PASSWORD))
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username", 24, 24, 52, 17)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password", 24, 64, 50, 17)
$Login = GUICtrlCreateButton("Login", 24, 104, 75, 25)
$Cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 160, 104, 75, 25)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#endregion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $Cancel
Exit
Case Send('{ENTER}')
ExitLoop
Case $Login
ExitLoop
EndSwitch
WEnd

_AD_Open(GUICtrlRead($Username), GUICtrlRead($Password))
If @error Then Exit MsgBox(16, "Active Directory Example Script", "Function _AD_Open encountered a problem. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)

Global $iReply = MsgBox(308, "Active Directory Functions - Example 1", "This script adds a user to a group." & @CRLF & @CRLF & _
"Are you sure you want to change the Active Directory?")
If $iReply <> 6 Then Exit

#region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
Global $Form1 = GUICreate("Active Directory Functions - Example 1", 514, 124)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("User account (FQDN or samAccountName):", 8, 10, 231, 17)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Group name (without leading CN=):", 8, 42, 231, 17)
Global $lUser = GUICtrlCreateInput(@UserName, 241, 8, 259, 21)
Global $IGroup = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 241, 40, 259, 21)
Global $BOK = GUICtrlCreateButton("Assign user to group", 8, 72, 121, 33)
Global $BCancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 428, 72, 73, 33, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_BUTTON, $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON))
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#endregion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
Global $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $BCancel
Exit
Case $BOK
Global $sUser = GUICtrlRead($lUser)
Global $sGroup = GUICtrlRead($IGroup)
ExitLoop
EndSwitch
WEnd

Global $iValue = _AD_AddUserToGroup($sGroup, $sUser)
If $iValue = 1 Then
MsgBox(64, "Active Directory Functions - Example 1", "User '" & $sUser & "' successfully assigned to group '" & $sGroup & "'")
ElseIf @error = 1 Then
$sStrippedGroup = StringStripWS($sGroup, 8)
Global $iStrippedValue = _AD_AddUserToGroup($sStrippedGroup, $sUser)
If @error = 1 Then
MsgBox(64, "Active Directory Functions - Example 1", "Group '" & $sGroup & "' does not exist")
EndIf
ElseIf @error = 2 Then
MsgBox(64, "Active Directory Functions - Example 1", "User '" & $sUser & "' does not exist")
ElseIf @error = 3 Then
MsgBox(64, "Active Directory Functions - Example 1", "User '" & $sUser & "' is already a member of group '" & $sGroup & "'")
Else
MsgBox(64, "Active Directory Functions - Example 1", "Return code '" & @error & "' from Active Directory")
EndIf

_AD_Close()
Edited by Akarillon

Challenge accepted!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• FroVN
      By FroVN
      I made a software that download music and play it, but i have an idea , listen music online when we have internet connectionm ,no need for download any more, so i want to connect to soundclound but if wan to do that i need  to open google chrome , so is there any way to open that in hide and not show on taskbar? sorry for my bad english
    • Pike
      By Pike
      Hello Everyone,
      New Guy here. This is a two-part question, hopefully easy enough though. I know it's ugly coding, this is because I have only a couple hours worth of coding experience and could really use some help.
      1) When I single click the button I want one action (like playing a sound clip) and when I double click the button I want a different action (such as opening dialogue box to ask for soundclip directory address). At the bottom of the script I made a comment which one I would like single click versus double click.
      2) I can not get the FileOpenDialogue to save the file address to the config.ini file at the 'One' position on the .ini.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Sound.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $OneID _Main() Func _Main() GUICreate("Form1", 156, 86, 281, 276) $OneID = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 15, 17, 122, 37) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($OneID, "OnOne") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "OnExit") GUISetState() While 1 While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd WEnd EndFunc ;---------------Functions------------- While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func OnOne() ; ******************Single Click for this action**************** $OneID = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) If $OneID = True Then SoundPlay($OneID, @HotKeyPressed) Else ; *******Double Click for this action*****And Help Saving File Address to config.ini 'One'*********** $OneID = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @WorkingDir, "All (*.*)") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) $OneID = InputBox("Enter Information", "Short Name for File?", "") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $OneID) EndIf EndFunc Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you need anymore clarity as to what exactly I'm trying to do, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks so much!
      Pike
    • jdegraff
      By jdegraff
      I created a quick script to set/clear the topmost status of a window. It works like
          top <title> /on | /off

I want the title match to be case insensitive and to work on partial strings. For example, if the window of note is titled "APLX for Windows" I want
          top apl /on

to work. The AutoIt manual says that for WinTitleMatchMode
          Mode -1 to -4
              Force lower case match according to other type of match.
      so I assumed that by
          aut.Opt "WinTitleMatchMode",-1

I would be doing a lower case match on existing windows. As long as I lcase(title) for the comparison it should match on "APLX for Windows" but it does not Is this a bug or am I misreading the docs?    
    • kcvinu
      By kcvinu
      Hi all,
      I have a button created with _GUICtrlButton_Create function. I know that this function returns a handle of button instead of an ID. So i have obtain control ID by calling _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID function. After that i have tried the GUICtrlSetBkColor function. But it didnt worked. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 
      Note : - The window which carries this button is not created with native gui create function. Instead, it is created with CreateWindowEx api function.
    • Robdog1955
      By Robdog1955
      I'm trying to click a button on a web page. I have added a couple of MsgBox lines to allow me to watch what happens on the page. As you can see the first half of my script enters data into text boxes on the page. I have no problem there. I just cannot click on the region buttons. The "set focus" line causes an outline to appear around the EU button and the "click button" line causes the "Pick a Region" text to disappear. Here is the code I have so far.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/") Local $iQuestID = "123456" Local $sCharacterName = "CharacterName" Local $colForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) $iCount = 0 For $oForm In $colForms $oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm) For $oFormElement In $oFormElements $iCount = $iCount + 1 Local $sTagName = StringLower($oFormElement.tagName) Local $sElementType = $oFormElement.type Local $sElementName = $oFormElement.name Switch $iCount Case 6 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, "MyRealm", 0) ; realm Case 7 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $sCharacterName, 0) Case 8 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $iQuestID, 0) EndSwitch Next Next Local $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "questForm") For $oButton In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oButton) = "US" Then MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to set focus") _IEAction($oButton, "focus") MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to click button") _IEAction($oButton, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to quit") _IEQuit($oIE) Exit