Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tuurngait

Sequencing keys confused

12 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm guessing after a while my posts are becoming annoying so I'll try to make this my last question. I've been trying to guess how to make a sequence of actions in a timed difference for example "(action of num key 1) 0.5 second delay from (action of num key 2)" again to try to simplify 1, (0.5 secs) 2 (1.0 secs) 3 (1.5 secs) [1,2,3 being the keys on the keyboard]. so basically i have no idea how to do this but it'd be interesting to mess about with and fiddle with so, anyone know?

also i forgot to mention, it'd need a trigger as well say everytime you pressed the right mouse key (not held :S)

Hi, Tuurngait. What application specifically are you trying to send commands to? Sending keystrokes is often messy, but your application may support using ControlClick or ControlSend.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

well it's more just for entertainment than using an actually app to support it. so i don't mind if it's really really messy

Then I would suggest looking in the Helpfile for Send and Sleep. Something like this:

Send("A")
Sleep(250)
Send("B")
Sleep(250)

For triggering it, look in the help file under HotKeySet and _IsPressed.

i got the first bit (because it's easy) but the trigger bit, i struggle on. i can't find a functino that grants the same as "ispressed" :s

Once again, Tuurngait. The help file is your friend. What about _IsPressed is not working for you. How about you try posting some code for a change :D

because that would be embarrasing

"Hotkeyset("{Mouse2}" "Ispressed")

While 1

Sleep(10)

func ispressed()

if {mouse2}

Then

send ("1")

sleep (250)

send ("2")

sleep (250)

send ("3")

sleep (250)

send ("4")

WEnd

" is what i got which is completely wrong and i know that because it keeps telling me xD

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Try this to get an idea of how to code it yourself. Open Notepad first.

#include <Misc.au3>
Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll")
While 1
If _IsPressed("02", $hDLL) Then
Sleep(250)
WinActivate("[CLASS:Notepad]")
Sleep(250)
Send("a")
Sleep(250)
Send("b")
Sleep(250)
Send("c")
EndIf
WEnd
DllClose($hDLL)

Edit: This is almost exactly the example script in the help file under _IsPressed

Edited by JLogan3o13

i managed to make it a hotkey script with the line "hotkeyset("{esc}",togglepause") but iw as struggling into turning it into a click

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Eggsplorer
      By Eggsplorer
      Hi,
      Ich hab ein Script für Windows Updates, dass nach dem OOBE aufgerufen werden soll. Run/RunOnce ist daher nicht möglich.
      Stattdessen möchte ich das Script in den Autostart schreiben lasse. Wenn die OOBE beendet wird und der Administrator angemeldet wird, soll das Update-Script einmalig aufgerufen werden und sich anschl. selbst löschen.
      Lang rede, kurzer Sinn:
      Wie kann ich folgendes Script in den Autostart schreiben?
      RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -File C:\UA\Scripts\win-updates.ps1 -MaxUpdatesPerCycle 100 -RestartRequired 1", "") Ich würde ungern eine BAT oder EXE reinkopieren, da ich es unsauber finde. Die müsste ja auch zusätzlich irgendwo liegen.
      Danke
      Eggsplorer
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone
      I worked a bit on a little project of mine, and I managed to do what I was trying to do, or, automate a quiz in AutoIt.
      Now, everything works fine but, in order to achieve what I'm trying to achive, I'd like to make this script run faster.
      I'll attach a portion of the code in order to let you understand what my script does.
      $objIE_h1 = _IETagNameGetCollection($objIE, "h1") ; Take the text of the answer If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Errore durante la lettura degli h1 nella pagina. - Errore: " & @error & @CRLF) Else For $objElement In $objIE_h1 $strInnerText = $objElement.innerText Next Select Case StringInStr($strInnerText, "QUESTION") ; Here is the question ; PS4 PRO $objSpans = _IETagNameGetCollection($objIE, "span") ; Answers are stored here For $objElement In $objSpans If $i >= 4 Then $strAnswer = $objElement.innerText ; Take the text of the answer n° 0, 1, 2, 3 If StringInStr($strAnswer, "CORRECT ANSWER") Then ; If I match the correct answer, then, I have to click on the input with answer id = answer_i $j = $i - 4 $objInput = _IEGetObjById($objIE, "answer_" & $j) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Errore durante la lettura della risposta #" & $i & " - Errore: " & @error & @CRLF) Else _IEAction($objInput, "click") If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Errore durante il click sull'elemento. - Errore: " & @error) Else ConsoleWrite($j & ") Risposta: " & $strAnswer & @CRLF) ExitLoop EndIf EndIf EndIf $i+=1 Else $i+=1 EndIf Next $i = 0 $j = 0 This is what my script does.
      Questions are 20, in which I have 15 multiple choice question, 2 images ( on which I use _IEImgClick() ), and 3 text inputs ( a simple send with the text I have to enter ).
      How can I make all of these, faster?
      If I reach this goal, I've probably done one of my best goals in life, and I'd like to share my happiness with you, giving a huge donation to this fantastic community!
      Thanks for your help
    • WiorDi37
      By WiorDi37
      Hello, Everyone!
      I want when clicking the exit button the window will close. If content changes upon exit the program will automatically choose not save.
      Look forward to the help, thanks.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $GUI = GUICreate("Form1", 220, 119, 192, 124, $WS_SYSMENU) GUISetFont(10, 400, 0, "Tahoma") GUICtrlCreateGroup("Chuẩn bị trình chiếu", 16, 16, 185, 65) $ok_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 32, 48, 75, 25) $exit_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 112, 48, 75, 25) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $ok_Button ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Short-Document.pdf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Data and Computer Communications (Eighth Edition) - Google Chrome") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Document.rtf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Document.rtf [Compatibility Mode] - Word") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Presentation1.pptx', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") MouseClick("left", 1381, 886, 1) Sleep(2000) MsgBox(64, "Thông báo", "Đã chuẩn bị xong") Case $exit_Button WinClose("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") ;I need help handling this place Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  

• badcoder123
      By badcoder123
      Hey everyone,
      I've been messing around with some new things and adlibs look extremely useful/interesting, however, I can't seem to get it to work.. Here's what I have
      HotKeySet("{F1}", "_Exit") $qCount = 1 Global $_Timer AdlibRegister($_Timer, 1000) AdlibUnRegister($_Timer) While 1 SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav", 1) $qCount += 1 ToolTip('"Tada" has been played ' & $qCount & " times",200,200) WEnd Func _Timer() Local Static $iCount += 1 ConsoleWrite($iCount) If $iCount = 20 Then ConsoleWrite("iCount is at " & $iCount) EndFunc Func _Exit() Exit EndFunc Basically I want it to call the _Timer function but it doesn't seem to work :/ any ideas?
    • DagSa
      By DagSa
      Try to find a solution for help files to my autoit executable.
      Its installed from simple XP-POS cash computers to desktop with windows 7, 8, 10.
      The compiled AutoIt program itself work everywhere, but the help file??
      I need a help file called from from the program and I don't really know what working best in all OS platforms.
      1. A wordfile is helpful enough, but word is not installed everywhere.
      2. RTF is very big files with pictures.
      3. I could save it as pdf, but not all have it either.
      4. Tried  .MHT file, but downside is browser could cover hole screen if browser closed this way. I have not found any way to resize it to specific size when open up.
      5. Use of IE.au3 lib. Well it could open mht files ,but always got question about use it as default browser or not. Think this also make IE browser lose control so I could not resize.
      6. Look at making a  .CHM file, but I don't think its the future do use that format. (.hlp is no no and old)

Any tips of do it in autoit or make a call to open up in some nice format working everywhere.