Sign in to follow this  

Okay, I'm guessing after a while my posts are becoming annoying so I'll try to make this my last question. I've been trying to guess how to make a sequence of actions in a timed difference for example "(action of num key 1) 0.5 second delay from (action of num key 2)" again to try to simplify 1, (0.5 secs) 2 (1.0 secs) 3 (1.5 secs) [1,2,3 being the keys on the keyboard]. so basically i have no idea how to do this but it'd be interesting to mess about with and fiddle with so, anyone know?

Hi, Tuurngait. What application specifically are you trying to send commands to? Sending keystrokes is often messy, but your application may support using ControlClick or ControlSend.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Then I would suggest looking in the Helpfile for Send and Sleep. Something like this:

Send("A")
Sleep(250)
Send("B")
Sleep(250)

For triggering it, look in the help file under HotKeySet and _IsPressed.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

i got the first bit (because it's easy) but the trigger bit, i struggle on. i can't find a functino that grants the same as "ispressed" :s

Once again, Tuurngait. The help file is your friend. What about _IsPressed is not working for you. How about you try posting some code for a change :D

"Hotkeyset("{Mouse2}" "Ispressed")

While 1

Sleep(10)

func ispressed()

if {mouse2}

Then

send ("1")

sleep (250)

send ("2")

sleep (250)

send ("3")

sleep (250)

send ("4")

WEnd

" is what i got which is completely wrong and i know that because it keeps telling me xD

Try this to get an idea of how to code it yourself. Open Notepad first.

#include <Misc.au3>
Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll")
While 1
If _IsPressed("02", $hDLL) Then
Sleep(250)
WinActivate("[CLASS:Notepad]")
Sleep(250)
Send("a")
Sleep(250)
Send("b")
Sleep(250)
Send("c")
EndIf
WEnd
DllClose($hDLL)

Edit: This is almost exactly the example script in the help file under _IsPressed

Edited by JLogan3o13

i managed to make it a hotkey script with the line "hotkeyset("{esc}",togglepause") but iw as struggling into turning it into a click

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By asiawatcher
      hi below i got one script i made which runs audacity starts a recording and ends it at specific times

when i run the script even if it isn't the time to start audacity and sits idle on taskbar the pc fan gets very loud, when i close the script it comes back to normal 

why this happens ? anything wrong with my code ?? cheers
      #include <INet.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <string.au3> #include <FTPEx.au3> #include <ClipBoard.au3> #include <date.au3> #include <ProgressConstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> #Include <Constants.au3> #Include <INET.au3> #include <SendMessage.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> while 1 if @HOUR = '11' And @MIN = '00' Then  Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) SLEEP(2000) if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf      Send("r") ;;KREVATI Sleep(1000 * 60) endif if @HOUR = '23' And @MIN = '00' Then  if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf Send("s") Sleep(1000 * 60) EndIf wend  
    • By Jamestay97
      Hello! Thanks you for looking at my post
      **No source code I'm sorry work related can't copy information**
      I've been using autoit for about 1 year. 
      I'm having trouble automating a click on an internet explorer web page and I've tried a lot of examples from help pages and forums already. The object I'm trying to click on isnt always in the same spot so I can't use mouse click or control click, I have tried to use the different get collection options and clickbyname, or index or get object. I'm just struggling. 
      Description of object I'm trying to click -- 
      HTML Code looks like <a ng-click.. "Click Here" it appears it's just a click able object named "click here" that opens a hidden window by running a script inside the web page. I'm not able to grab the information from the window unless it's open so I have to automate this click somehow. 

I understand it's difficult to assist without having something to look at, I apologize for that sincerely and appreciate and assistance and suggestions. 
    • By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt Programmers!, I just looking for a way to change entered keys in English to Russian keys and reverse, i must clear for you to understand. For example:

I write keys on keyboard and i forgot to change input language and then the result will be: Dkflbvbh (Thing we write in fact) ====> Владимир (Thing we want)

And reverse: Владимир  ====> Dkflbvbh

Is there any solution without writing constant for each words? for example dlls or WinAPIs.
    • By kingjacob90
      Hi
      So I am trying to click the green button, this button is not always in the same place. So fare I am trying to click it by finding the color but there is also something else with the same color on the screen (circled in yellow) that is causing issues. Is there a way to use the Title and Class of the window (can't be just the window as there are more than one with the same name).
      How does AutoIt Info get this information?

• By adjist
      Hello all! 

Getting this error :
      (22) : ==> Variable used without being declared.: if $vNumber = 0 Then if ^ ERROR  
      But I'm sure I have defined the variable, as in the top of my script has 
      Global $vNumber = 0  
      How would I go about fixing this?