Sign in to follow this  
ProgrammerKid

AutoIt Web Browser Project

ProgrammerKid

Hello, I decided to start a new project of a web browser. I saw someone already did a good job but I figured out a TAB MANAGEMENT System

The latest AutoIt Web Browser,

ARMAND ICYBLUE

The search section in autoit forums offered me the answer from my question: CAN YOU MAKE A WEB BROWSER IN AUTOIT?

So, I started up a new source, trying to improve from the old but the good, Gecko Web Browser.

But, here's my question: Can someone who knows that can improve the current version of my web browser, enter my team and work together at the project?

Here's the website of the project: Armand IcyBlue Official Website

Here are some screenshots: Screenshots of Armand IcyBlue's development going along

Here's of course, the download page: Download Page of Armand IcyBlue

This web browser contains:

• Good Design
  • Basic web browser buttons, such as home, stop, refresh, backward, forward.
  • Internet Explorer updated webview.
  • Basic Tab Management (in work)

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

P.S.: Can't offer the web browser autoit code source for preventing stealing. Icons and images have been took from GECKO WEB BROWSER SOURCE.

Thank you,

-ProgrammerKid

Edited by ProgrammerKid

James

Um... :tv_horror:

Honestly, don't bother - not even for an experiment. All you seem to be doing is embedding Trident which is a P.O.S plus you named it "Armand IcyBlue is the best browser on the earth." which even it if embedded the latest and greatest version of Trident (as seen in IE10) you're still not truly the best browser on earth. AutoIt is not for writing web browsers, honestly.

I'm not writing drivel, trolling, meaning mean but don't bother.

ProgrammerKid

Just practicing, nothing serious and the 'BEST BROWSER ON EARTH' is just a simple thing of attracting people for help.

Anyway thank you for your post,

-ProgrammerKid

I want someone who can help me updating some features of the web browser, such as better link-bar design, background-image working properly, etc.

Edited by ProgrammerKid

PhoenixXL

At the homepage pressing the Forward button crashes the script,

an error check should be present for getting if a Forward Site is present or not

Br

Phoenix XL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

ProgrammerKid

At the homepage pressing the Forward button crashes the script,

an error check should be present for getting if a Forward Site is present or not

Br

Phoenix XL

Same at the backward button. Working at it, thank you.

Edited by ProgrammerKid

PhoenixXL

You can even add that onfocus the Address resets the Default text to blank by itself

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

PhoenixXL

At the start pressing the Tab1 Button also crashes the script

-Nevermind

But i donno think that anyone is gonna get attracted towards your script until n unless therez something different in it

You are just embedding an IE Control over your GUI

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

ProgrammerKid

Thank you, I am working at the tab management, so the public client will be down.

Edited by ProgrammerKid

Mechaflash

If you're going to post a project, at least get it to a level of stability where all of the features you currently have implemented work. If it doesn't work, you should be asking for help with a single issue as opposed to posting an entire project asking for assistance in writing it.

P.S.: Can't offer the web browser autoit code source for preventing stealing. Icons and images have been took from GECKO WEB BROWSER SOURCE.

So then what are you providing in return for getting people to help you on your little project?

It's nice that you have needs and wants and desires... but what do you give to the people who (are ultimately) going to do everything for you?

Edited by mechaflash213

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

ProgrammerKid

If you're going to post a project, at least get it to a level of stability where all of the features you currently have implemented work. If it doesn't work, you should be asking for help with a single issue as opposed to posting an entire project asking for assistance in writing it.

So then what are you providing in return for getting people to help you on your little project?

It's nice that you have needs and wants and desires... but what do you give to the people who (are ultimately) going to do everything for you?

Thank you for your comment.

I requested suggestions and help, not code-writing. I didn't ask anyone to create a script. Just help of improvement and suggestions.

Thank you,

-ProgrammerKid

Mechaflash

I requested suggestions and help, not code-writing. I didn't ask anyone to create a script. Just help of improvement and suggestions.

But, here's my question: Can someone who knows that can improve the current version of my web browser, enter my team and work together at the project?

You don't want people to write code... so you want them to... coach/mentor you?

And if you want people to work with you on a project... but you don't want to provide them with source code... you're going to get a whole 'lotta nothin' done.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

ProgrammerKid

Thank you again,

This project is a practice and a new experience in coding. As I said, nothing serious.

And I'll give them the source when they can provide me help. It's pretty easy to understand.

-ProgrammerKid

Edited by ProgrammerKid

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      How do I properly convert this to Autoit? This is a VBA macro that I recorded in Excel.
       ActiveSheet.Outline.ShowLevels RowLevels:=2 I need this to close my subtotal once it is finished. 
      any help will be greatly appreciated. 
    • iMacg3
      By iMacg3
      Hi,
      I was looking into a way to delete a registry key (not a specific value, an entire key) if it is present. I was considering using RegRead and RegDelete. However, RegRead appears to only read values, not just keys. Is there a way to delete an entire registry key if it is present? I have heard that the below function may help.

#include-once ; #UDF# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: Reads\Search the name of a Key\Subkey\Value ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.8.1 ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: Lists all Keys\Subkeys\Values in a specified registry key ; Author(s) .....: DXRW4E ; Notes .........: ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #CURRENT# ===================================================================================================================== ;~ _RegEnumKeyEx ;~ _RegEnumValEx ; =============================================================================================================================== #Region ;**** Global constants and vars **** Global Const $sValueTypes[12] = ["REG_NONE","REG_SZ","REG_EXPAND_SZ","REG_BINARY","REG_DWORD","REG_DWORD_BIG_ENDIAN","REG_LINK","REG_MULTI_SZ","REG_RESOURCE_LIST","REG_FULL_RESOURCE_DESCRIPTOR","REG_RESOURCE_REQUIREMENTS_LIST","REG_QWORD"] #EndRegion ;**** Global constants and vars **** ; #FUNCTION# ======================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _RegEnumKeyEx ; Description ...: Lists all subkeys in a specified registry key ; Syntax.........: _RegEnumKeyEx($KeyName[, $iFlag = 0[, $sFilter = "*"]]) ; Parameters ....: $KeyName - The registry key to read. ; $iFlag - Optional specifies Recursion (add the flags together for multiple operations): ; |$iFlag = 0 (Default) All Key-SubKeys Recursive Mod ; |$iFlag = 1 All SubKeys Not Recursive Mod ; |$iFlag = 2 Include in ArrayList in the first element $KeyName ; |$iFlag = 16 $sFilter do Case-Sensitive matching (By Default $sFilter do Case-Insensitive matching) ; |$iFlag = 32 Disable the return the count in the first element - effectively makes the array 0-based (must use UBound() to get the size in this case). ; By Default the first element ($array[0]) contains the number of strings returned, the remaining elements ($array[1], $array[2], etc.) ; |$iFlag = 64 $sFilter is REGEXP Mod, See Pattern Parameters in StringRegExp ; |$iFlag = 128 Enum value's name (_RegEnumKeyEx Return a 2D array, maximum Array Size limit is 3999744 Key\Value) ; |$iFlag = 256 Reads a value data, this flag will be ignored if the $iFlag = 128 is not set ; $sFilter - Optional the filter to use, default is *. (Multiple filter groups such as "All "*.XXx|*.YYY|*.ZZZ") ; Search the Autoit3 helpfile for the word "WildCards" For details. ; $vFilter - Optional the filter to use for ValueName, $vFilter will be ignored if the $iFlag = 128 is not set ; default is *. (Multiple filter groups such as "All "*.XXx|*.YYY|*.ZZZ") Search the Autoit3 helpfile for the word "WildCards" For details. ; $iValueTypes - Optional, set Value Types to search (Default $iValueTypes = 0 Read All), $iValueTypes will be ignored if the $iFlag = 128 is not set ; (add the flags together for multiple operations): ; 1 = REG_SZ ; 2 = REG_EXPAND_SZ ; 3 = REG_BINARY ; 4 = REG_DWORD ; 5 = REG_DWORD_BIG_ENDIAN ; 6 = REG_LINK ; 7 = REG_MULTI_SZ ; 8 = REG_RESOURCE_LIST ; 9 = REG_FULL_RESOURCE_DESCRIPTOR ; 10 = REG_RESOURCE_REQUIREMENTS_LIST ; 11 = REG_QWORD ; Return values .: Success - Return Array List (See Remarks) ; Failure - @Error ; |1 = Invalid $sFilter ; |2 = No Key-SubKey(s) Found ; |3 = Invalid $vFilter ; |4 = No Value-Name(s) Found ; Author ........: DXRW4E ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: The array returned is one-dimensional and is made up as follows: ; $array[0] = Number of Key-SubKeys returned ; $array[1] = 1st Key\SubKeys ; $array[2] = 2nd Key\SubKeys ; $array[3] = 3rd Key\SubKeys ; $array[n] = nth Key\SubKeys ; ; If is set the $iFlag = 128 The array returned is 2D array and is made up as follows: ; $array[0][0] = Number of Key-SubKeys returned ; $array[1][0] = 1st Key\SubKeys ; $array[1][1] = 1st Value name ; $array[1][2] = 1st Value Type (REG_NONE or REG_SZ or REG_EXPAND_SZ ect ect) ; $array[1][3] = 1st Value Data (If is set $iFlag = 256 Else Value Data = "") ; $array[2][0] = 2nd Key\SubKeys ; $array[2][1] = 2nd Value name ; $array[2][2] = 2nd Value Type (REG_NONE or REG_SZ or REG_EXPAND_SZ ect ect) ; $array[2][3] = 2nd Value Data (If is set $iFlag = 256 Else Value Data = "") ; $array[n][0] = nth Key\SubKeys ; Related .......: _RegEnumValEx() ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: _RegEnumKeyEx("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AutoIt v3") ; Note ..........: ; =================================================================================================================================== Func _RegEnumKeyEx($KeyName, $iFlag = 0, $sFilter = "*", $vFilter = "*", $iValueTypes = 0) If StringRegExp($sFilter, StringReplace("^\s*$|\v|\\|^\||\|\||\|$", Chr(BitAND($iFlag, 64) + 28) & "\|^\||\|\||\|$", "\\\\")) Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $IndexSubKey[101] = [100], $SubKeyName, $BS = "\", $sKeyList, $I = 1, $sKeyFlag = BitAND($iFlag, 1), $sKeyFilter = StringReplace($sFilter, "*", "") If BitAND($iFlag, 2) Then $sKeyList = @LF & $KeyName If Not BitAND($iFlag, 64) Then $sFilter = StringRegExpReplace(BitAND($iFlag, 16) & "(?i)(", "16\(\?\i\)|\d+", "") & StringRegExpReplace(StringRegExpReplace(StringRegExpReplace(StringRegExpReplace($sFilter, "[^*?|]+", "\\Q$0\\E"), "\\E(?=\||$)", "$0\$"), "(?<=^|\|)\\Q", "^$0"), "\*+", ".*") & ")" While $I $IndexSubKey[$I] += 1 $SubKeyName = RegEnumKey($KeyName, $IndexSubKey[$I]) If @error Then $IndexSubKey[$I] = 0 $I -= 1 $KeyName = StringLeft($KeyName, StringInStr($KeyName, "\", 1, -1) - 1) ContinueLoop EndIf If $sKeyFilter Then If StringRegExp($SubKeyName, $sFilter) Then $sKeyList &= @LF & $KeyName & $BS & $SubKeyName Else $sKeyList &= @LF & $KeyName & $BS & $SubKeyName EndIf If $sKeyFlag Then ContinueLoop $I += 1 If $I > $IndexSubKey[0] Then $IndexSubKey[0] += 100 ReDim $IndexSubKey[$IndexSubKey[0] + 1] EndIf $KeyName &= $BS & $SubKeyName WEnd If Not $sKeyList Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") If BitAND($iFlag, 128) <> 128 Then Return StringSplit(StringTrimLeft($sKeyList, 1), @LF, StringReplace(BitAND($iFlag, 32), "32", 2)) $sKeyList = _RegEnumValEx(StringSplit(StringTrimLeft($sKeyList, 1), @LF), $iFlag, $vFilter, $iValueTypes) Return SetError(@Error, 0, $sKeyList) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ======================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _RegEnumValEx ; Description ...: Lists all values in a specified registry key ; Syntax.........: _RegEnumValEx($KeyName[, $iFlag = 0[, $sFilter = "*"]]) ; Parameters ....: $KeyName - The registry key to read Or one-dimensional array RegKeyList ; use _RegEnumKeyEx() to get $RegKeyList (example $RegKeyList = [3, 1st Key\SubKeys, 2st Key\SubKeys, nth Key\SubKeys]) ; |$iFlag = 16 $sFilter do Case-Sensitive matching (By Default $sFilter do Case-Insensitive matching) ; |$iFlag = 32 Disable the return the count in the first element - effectively makes the array 0-based (must use UBound() to get the size in this case). ; By Default the first element ($array[0]) contains the number of strings returned, the remaining elements ($array[1], $array[2], etc.) ; |$iFlag = 64 $sFilter is REGEXP Mod, See Pattern Parameters in StringRegExp ; |$iFlag = 256 Reads a value data ; $sFilter - Optional the filter to use, default is *. (Multiple filter groups such as "All "*.XXx|*.YYY|*.ZZZ") ; Search the Autoit3 helpfile for the word "WildCards" For details. ; $iValueTypes - Optional, set Value Types to search (Default $iValueTypes = 0 Read All) ; (add the flags together for multiple operations): ; 1 = REG_SZ ; 2 = REG_EXPAND_SZ ; 3 = REG_BINARY ; 4 = REG_DWORD ; 5 = REG_DWORD_BIG_ENDIAN ; 6 = REG_LINK ; 7 = REG_MULTI_SZ ; 8 = REG_RESOURCE_LIST ; 9 = REG_FULL_RESOURCE_DESCRIPTOR ; 10 = REG_RESOURCE_REQUIREMENTS_LIST ; 11 = REG_QWORD ; Return values .: Success - Return Array List (See Remarks) ; Failure - @Error ; |3 = Invalid $sFilter ; |4 = No Value-Name(s) Found ; Author ........: DXRW4E ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: The array returned is 2D array and is made up as follows: ; $array[0][0] = Number of Key-SubKeys returned ; $array[1][0] = 1st Key\SubKeys ; $array[1][1] = 1st Value name ; $array[1][2] = 1st Value Type (REG_NONE or REG_SZ or REG_EXPAND_SZ ect ect) ; $array[1][3] = 1st Value Data (If is set $iFlag = 256 Else Value Data = "") ; $array[2][0] = 2nd Key\SubKeys ; $array[2][1] = 2nd Value name ; $array[2][2] = 2nd Value Type (REG_NONE or REG_SZ or REG_EXPAND_SZ ect ect) ; $array[2][3] = 2nd Value Data (If is set $iFlag = 256 Else Value Data = "") ; $array[n][0] = nth Key\SubKeys ; Related .......: _RegEnumKeyEx() ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: _RegEnumValEx("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AutoIt v3") ; Note ..........: ; =================================================================================================================================== Func _RegEnumValEx($aKeyList, $iFlag = 0, $sFilter = "*", $iValueTypes = 0) If StringRegExp($sFilter, "\v") Then Return SetError(3, 0, "") If Not IsArray($aKeyList) Then $aKeyList = StringSplit($aKeyList, @LF) Local $aKeyValList[1954][4], $iKeyVal = Int(BitAND($iFlag, 32) = 0), $sKeyVal = 1953, $sRegEnumVal, $iRegEnumVal, $RegRead = BitAND($iFlag, 256), $vFilter = StringReplace($sFilter, "*", "") If Not BitAND($iFlag, 64) Then $sFilter = StringRegExpReplace(BitAND($iFlag, 16) & "(?i)(", "16\(\?\i\)|\d+", "") & StringRegExpReplace(StringRegExpReplace(StringRegExpReplace(StringRegExpReplace($sFilter, "[^*?|]+", "\\Q$0\\E"), "\\E(?=\||$)", "$0\$"), "(?<=^|\|)\\Q", "^$0"), "\*+", ".*") & ")" For $i = 1 To $aKeyList[0] $iRegEnumVal = 0 While 1 If $iKeyVal = $sKeyVal Then If $sKeyVal = 3999744 Then ExitLoop $sKeyVal *= 2 ReDim $aKeyValList[$sKeyVal + 1][4] EndIf $aKeyValList[$iKeyVal][0] = $aKeyList[$i] $iRegEnumVal += 1 $sRegEnumVal = RegEnumVal($aKeyList[$i], $iRegEnumVal) If @Error <> 0 Then If $iRegEnumVal = 1 And $vFilter = "" Then $iKeyVal += 1 ExitLoop EndIf $aKeyValList[$iKeyVal][2] = $sValueTypes[@Extended] If BitAND(@Extended, $iValueTypes) <> $iValueTypes Then ContinueLoop If $vFilter And Not StringRegExp($sRegEnumVal, $sFilter) Then ContinueLoop $aKeyValList[$iKeyVal][1] = $sRegEnumVal If $RegRead Then $aKeyValList[$iKeyVal][3] = RegRead($aKeyList[$i], $sRegEnumVal) $iKeyVal += 1 WEnd Next $sRegEnumVal = $iKeyVal - Int(BitAND($iFlag, 32) = 0) If Not $sRegEnumVal Or ($sRegEnumVal = 1 And $vFilter = "" And $aKeyValList[$iKeyVal - $sRegEnumVal][2] = "") Then Return SetError(4, 0, "") ReDim $aKeyValList[$iKeyVal][4] If Not BitAND($iFlag, 32) Then $aKeyValList[0][0] = $iKeyVal - 1 Return $aKeyValList EndFunc Thanks.

• great77
      By great77
      ; put the root in a variable $sRoot = "C:\Project\PHexample\" Global $sCurrentTime = _NowCalc() ; We can use that variable here Global $aList = _FileListToArray($sRoot, Default, 2) If @error Then Exit ;;;;;;MsgBox(0, "Error", "_FileListToArray returned @error = " & @error) ;;;;;;;;;;;This is a loop that runs from 1 to the number of items listed in the first element of the returned  array For $i = 1 To UBound($aList) - 1     MsgBox(0, "Folder date", $sRoot & "" & $aList[$i] & @CRLF & @CRLF & FileGetTime($sRoot & "" & $aList[$i], 1, 1))     MsgBox(0, "Folder date", FileGetTime($sRoot & "" & $aList[$i], 1, 1))      $a_filenew = StringReplace(StringReplace(StringReplace(_NowCalc(), "/", ""), ":", ""), " ", "")       MsgBox(0, "Folder date", $a_filenew) $adex =  _DateDiff('D', FileGetTime($sRoot & "" & $aList[$i], 1, 1), $a_filenew)  MsgBox(0,"ade", $adex) Next I have a code as seen above, but the difference in time is returning zero. I understand that the date yyyymmddhhmmss but how can I find the difference.
      The purpose is to try find the difference in days. Any suggestion?  
    • TrashBoat
      By TrashBoat
      So i have been working on this 2d physics game and added some physics to it but got stuck on this problem that the character ( the cube ) is sliding all the time but it should not do that because of this friction function:
      If $horizontalVelocity > 0 Then If $inAir Then $currFriction = $airFriction $horizontalVelocity -= $currFriction $birbX += $horizontalVelocity EndIf this line "$horizontalVelocity -= $currFriction" should nullify the velocity to 0 but it stays somewhere in 0.09. How do i fix this?
      Here's the game's source code and what i have done so far:
      Now i don't expect you reading my nasty code and understanding what it does but any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I guess the problem is solved, i have updated the source code if anyone needs it.
    • tommytx
      By tommytx
      ConsoleWrite("Hello Dolly on Line 1" & @CRLF) #include <IE.au3> ConsoleWrite("Hello Dolly on Line 5" & @CRLF) Local $oIE = _IECreate("www.autoitscript.com") ConsoleWrite("Hello Dolly on Line 10" & @CRLF) Can anyone put me on the right track to troubleshoot this one.. the IE browser is not opening.. it is not my primary browser since FF is but that has not been a problem in the past.. it all seems to work including compile but the generation of the IE browser.. Never had any problem before.. below is the results of the run.. any ideas on where I might look.. that is the only error i get and its only after a 30 second delay.. I suppose a time out..

; >"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "G:\show_pos.au3\test.au3"
      ; Hello Dolly on Line 1
      ; Hello Dolly on Line 5
      ; --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IECreate,  (Browser Object Creation Failed)
      ; Hello Dolly on Line 10
      ; >Exit code: 0    Time: 30.46