Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
corgano

Syncing two events over network

9 posts in this topic

My queestion, is what is the best way to synchronize autoit scripts running on different computers in a network? to the effect that I could sync them, and then beep() and they would both beep at the exact same time

I'm not sure even where to start. Has anyone done anything like this before?

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

you do know that commonly pc's are already sync'd by time source, right? so if your scripts operate independent of each other, then just use the system time.

if they are dependent - i.e. if there is some communication between them - then the communication itself should suffice. e.g. pc1 says to pc2: "beep at 17:00 exactly".

This >UDF might be interesting.  Something simple like a beep would be a good way to learn.  Then use it for more comples network stuff.

As always the devil is in the details: the "exact same time" is already pretty hard to define just from the physics point of view. Now over a network is yet another beast.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

I'm also going to hazard a guess that you're not trying to just play a Beep (as this could be done much more easily through Task Scheduler on each machine), so how about more information about what you're trying to accomplish?

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

As always the devil is in the details: the "exact same time" is already pretty hard to define just from the physics point of view. Now over a network is yet another beast.

down to 10ms, although down to one would be optimal

I'm also going to hazard a guess that you're not trying to just play a Beep (as this could be done much more easily through Task Scheduler on each machine), so how about more information about what you're trying to accomplish?

Actually, that's exactly what I want to accomplish. Think beeping computer orchestra. I just need a way to sync them properly

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

You can use NTP or even better PTP. From what I gather, current Windows NTP implementation doesn't guarantees below 1 to 2 seconds.

I hope this is for a legitimate use.

Another method which doesn't depend / rely on / use computer network: if you really need/value excellent sync is to use GPS clocks like Spectracom, Trimble or similar devices.

Edited by jchd

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Sweet! PTP sounds promising. Lol at GPS clocks, that would be nuts :P

I'll post back if I find anything

As a old member of time nuts I do have a couple of used Trimble GPS clocks (and some Rubidium clocks as well) for sale but I suppose it would be a bit overkill (and costly) for your use.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      TeraCopy Timer - A program of mine, front end really, that I have been working on (on & off) for some time, but not shared here before, that I recall. Third party program TeraCopy is required.
      Many of you will be familiar with TeraCopy, and it has been discussed here at AF on several occasions, in various sub forums, including Chat.
      BE ADVISED - I still use an older version of TeraCopy (v2.27), a goody but an oldy, so have only tested my program with that. It may work with the newer v3.xx, or may be easily adjusted to do so, but I have not yet gone that route. Likewise, I only use it with Win 7 and Win XP, but I don't imagine there should be any issues with newer Windows. Add to that, my program being devised and created in AutoIt v3.3.0.0.
      So what is TeraCopy Timer and why might you need it?
      I devised my program for two main reasons really, based on giving me greater control, using the Free version of TeraCopy, which has some limitations (perhaps even with the paid full version). My program utilizes the features of the TeraCopy command-line.
      1. I was fed up with Thumbs.db files regularly halting the process in Win XP or preventing a folder being deleted after a move. Only happens with Win XP.
      2. I wanted to automate delays between jobs, allowing all HDD's to rest periodically when doing large and lengthy jobs. Letting HDD's heat up too much, can have tragic results or considerably shorten their lifespan. Prevention is better than cure or just relying on monitoring software etc.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Those familiar with TeraCopy use, know you can run multiple copy or move jobs either simultaneously or concurrently (one immediately after another has finished). With the free version at least, you have no control over precise order or timing, and no way to deal (without manual interaction) with the pesky Thumbs.db files in Win XP. TeraCopy Timer allows you to do all those things, and in a batch fashion.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Some screenshots and brief explanation
      Main Window

You can browse to set the Source and Destination paths, or like me, just use Drag & Drop to those inputs.
      Once the Destination path has been set, the MIN (minimalist GUI) button becomes available. In Minimal mode, you get a further level of automation, once initial options are set, and thus less prompts ... none in fact, as jobs are created automatically based on either COPY or MOVE.
      Minimalist Window

In the Minimalist mode, you can only use Drag & Drop to add a source file or folder, and COPY or MOVE is permanently set when the window first opens, via a choice prompt.
      Assigning a WAIT is simple and easy, and is the latest feature added to the program ... I used a much more complex variant before that (see Advanced Delay).

The program now displays three file size reports.
      Individual Size of the current (last added) job (Blue label).
      Total Size of all jobs combined (Black label).
      Subtotal Size for each grouping of jobs, defined by a WAIT selection (Red label).
      You toggle between Black and Red, by just clicking that label. If no WAIT has been set, then the values will be the same.
      The wait of 5 minutes in the screenshot above is set for the source shown. It means wait 5 minutes before copying (or moving) that source.
      More sources added from that point, add to a new subtotal. To see the previous subtotal, you need to be at the main (MAX) window, and select the prior job.
      So every time a WAIT is clicked for a source a new subtotal count is started.

In the screenshot above, you can see the Job name, and that it is Job number 5 order wise. MOVE has been set for that job.
      Selecting Job 4, you will see the previous (complete) Subtotal. Selecting job 3 (in this instance), you would see the subtotal up to that job.
      Click the red Total label and it will change to Black, and show you the total size over all, as shown in the second screenshot above.
      This new WAIT feature is the simplest and best way to use the program generally (in my view) ... but check out the following, as it is not always the case.
      Advanced Delay Window

The Advanced Delay Options, are a further level of automation, added during the early stages of development, before I thought to create the Minimalist window and show Sizes. It was before I decided to put a lot more effort into the program. As with all my programs though, it is continual use that eventually dictates what I ultimately want to happen, to make my life easier ... simpler, better, smarter, quicker.
      The main difference between this older method, and the new WAIT one, where you specify delays precisely, is that the program attempts to determine the best moments to pause, based on various factors, which you setup and can vary between different types of Job sessions.
      The chief purpose for all the advanced options, is an attempt to cater for the difference between moving a small number of big files and a lot of small files. Moving or Copying lots of small files (hundreds or thousands), as many would know, can heat up a HDD far quicker and to a much higher temperature than a small number of (even very) large files. I guess that is primarily due to the sheer number of indexes that need to be created, and with small files are done at a staggering rate.
      Which method you use, is up to you, and should be governed by the type of job. Both methods can be used together, but not advised if you don't want the possibility of unnecessary extra long delays. EDIT - That said, you could use the WAIT option just for a delayed start of the first job ... perhaps your PC is busy doing something else until then, but you want to go and do something else for a bit, and have it all done by the time you return (i.e. watch a movie).
      WARNING - It should go without saying, that you take all the usual precautions. For instance, don't use move with the only copy you have of precious files. BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP! Don't hold me liable for anything, except for being a nice guy who likes to share.
      TeraCopy Timer v2.0.zip
      Enjoy!
      P.S. I am not affiliated in any way with those who created and provide the excellent third party program - TeraCopy.
    • badcoder123
      By badcoder123
      Anyone know how to access the information circled in the photo?

• dascondor
      By dascondor
      So I having issues with this GUI/Listview. My main GUI works like it needs to but the ListView GUIs don't. The exit buttons do not work on them and om have a hard time getting them to work. And I'm trying to make the  listview GUI resizeable. But I'm not sure how to fix either of these issues any thoughts.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <ScreenCapture.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <ListviewConstants.au3> #include 'MultiPing.au3' Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) #Region ;Declares ; Reads text file for the base list of IP's Global $aBase_IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt") Global $replace2 = "Second" Global $replace3 = "Thrid" ;Global $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) ;Global $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) Global $savefolder = "C:\Users\" Global $paths = "\Desktop\PingChecks" Global $1stpaths = "\~~~Store" Global $2ndpaths = "~~~" Global $results = FileExists($savefolder & @UserName & $paths) ;Global $foldercheck = FileExists($savefolder & @UserName & $paths & $1stpaths & $userdata1 & $userdata2 & $2ndpaths) ;Global $savefile = "C:\Users\" & @UserName & "\Desktop\PingChecks\~~~Store" & $userdata1 & $userdata2 & "~~~\" #EndRegion ;Declares #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $IPMonkey = GUICreate("IP Monkey", 573, 254, -1, -1) GUISetIcon("C:\Users\Dlex\Pictures\monkeyicon.ico", -1) GUISetFont(16, 800, 0, "Arial") GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_RESTORE, "SpecialEvents") $data1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("1", 184, 120, 89, 32, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER)) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $data2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("23", 280, 120, 89, 32, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER)) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $GOButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("GO", 80, 192, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x00FF00) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Runs A Live Continuous Ping" & @CRLF & _ "Until Told Other Wise") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "GOButtonClick") $quickscan = GUICtrlCreateButton("Quick Scan", 224, 192, 107, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFF00) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "quickscanClick") GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Quickly Scans, Then Saves" & @CRLF & _ "Results In Your 'PingChecks' " & @CRLF & _ "Folder Under Your Store Number Folder") Global $exitbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 416, 192, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF0000) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "What Do You Think This Button Does?") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "exitbuttonClick") $titlebar = GUICtrlCreateLabel("IP Monkey", 16, 120, 107, 28) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Users\Dlex\Pictures\monkeyicon-0.jpg", 16, 16, 100, 100) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "Pic1Click") $infobutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("?", 536, 8, 27, 25) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF8000) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Unsure what to do?" & @CRLF & _ "This will get give you " & @CRLF & _ "the help for IP Monkey") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "infobuttonClick") $Whatstorelabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("What Store?", 208, 56, 130, 28) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### #Region ;ping gui ; ------ pinger GUI ------------------- Global $StopPing = 0 Local $Win_X = 1200, $Win_Y = 880 ; dimension of window Global $PingGui = GUICreate("IP Monkey", $Win_X, $Win_Y, -1, -1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") Global $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 10, 10, $Win_X - 20, $Win_Y - 40) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8) $button1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Hit Exit To Quit", 10, $Win_Y - 25, $Win_X - 20, 20, -1,$ES_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "exit") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, 'SpecialEvents') GUICtrlSetStyle($listview, $LVS_ICON) ; + $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE) ; hidden at startup ; --------- end of pinger gui ------------- #EndRegion ;ping gui ; Generate colored square images $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(30, 30) _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFFFF00, 30, 30)) ; yellow _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFF0000, 30, 30)) ; red _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0x00FF00, 30, 30)) ; green _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 0) While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func exitbuttonClick() MsgBox(0,'0','0') Exit EndFunc ;==>exitbuttonClick Func GOButtonClick() $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) ; pass the wanted new octet replace_And_Go($userdata1, $userdata2) ; generate a list of new IP and Go EndFunc ;==>GOButtonClick Func infobuttonClick() EndFunc ;==>infobuttonClick Func Pic1Click() EndFunc ;==>Pic1Click Func quickscanClick() $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) replace_And_Go2($userdata1, $userdata2) EndFunc ;==>quickscanClick Func SpecialEvents() Select Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _button1() Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE EndSelect EndFunc ;==>SpecialEvents #Region ; Main_GO/Replace_and_GO #cs ############################## second script ############################################# ; this is to ping continuously a list of IP addresses, get and display ping result "live" ; it simulates the dos "ping -t" command but performed simultaneously on many IP ; presenting the results in a ListView highlighting not responding devices with a red box #ce Func replace_And_Go($s_2, $s_3) ; Create a new array wit a new list of IP according to passed second and third octet Local $aNew_IPlist = $aBase_IPlist For $i = 0 To UBound($aNew_IPlist) - 1 $aNew_IPlist[$i][1] = StringReplace(StringReplace($aBase_IPlist[$i][1], $replace2, $s_2), $replace3, $s_3) Next GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $IPMonkey) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $PingGui) ; pass the new list to the pinger Main_GO($aNew_IPlist) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $PingGui) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $IPMonkey) EndFunc ;==>replace_And_Go Func Main_GO($IPlist) HotKeySet("{esc}", "exitbuttonClick") $StopPing = 0 ; $IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt") ; Reads text file for list of IP's ; ; the above command, it loads in the $IPlist array the values contained in the file IP_List.txt ; values in the file should be separated by a semicolon, something like in the following example: ; ; hostname1;192.168.0.1 ; hostname2;192.168.0.5 ; hostnameX;10.59.7.200 ; etc.... ; ; if values in the file are not separated by a semicolon, but another char is used, for example a comma, ; then just pass it as second parameter of the function: $IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt", ",") ; _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($listview) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($listview) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($listview, $IPlist) ; fill ListView _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($listview) While Not $StopPing ; 1 ; continuously ping addresses of the previously loaded file (IP_List.txt) Sleep(10) ; ; $IPlist is the array loaded with all the IP to be pinged (a 2d array in this case) ; | ; | 1 means the IP are in the second column of the $IPlist array (first colun is nr. 0) ; | | ; | | +--> 0 means return back an array loaded with results from all pinged addresses (responding and not responding) ; | | | if you use 1 then only responding addresses are loaded in the returned array [default] ; | | | if you use 2 then only NOT responding addresses are loaded in the returned array ; | | | In this case we do not need an array to be returned, we only need to perform all pings and pass results ; | | | directly (on the fly) to the "_refresh" callback function that will refresh the listview ; | | | ; | | | 0 means NO lookup name resolution must be performed ; | | | | ; | | | | +--> this is the callback function to be called for each pinged address each time the ping has finished ; | | | | | (see the MultiPing.au3 file for info on all passed params) ; | | | | | 6 parameters are passed to this function, but only 2 are used by the called function in this case: ; | | | | | [4] roundtrip of the responding ping or -1 if IP is down ; | | | | | [5] Index (position) of this IP within the caller's passed array ; | | | | | ; v v v v v _nPing($IPlist, 1, 0, 0, "_refresh") WEnd EndFunc ;==>Main_GO #EndRegion ; Main_GO/Replace_and_GO #Region ; QuickScan/Replace_and_GO2 Func replace_And_Go2($s_2, $s_3) ; Create a new array wit a new list of IP according to passed second and third octet Local $aNew_IPlist = $aBase_IPlist For $i = 0 To UBound($aNew_IPlist) - 1 $aNew_IPlist[$i][1] = StringReplace(StringReplace($aBase_IPlist[$i][1], $replace2, $s_2), $replace3, $s_3) Next GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $IPMonkey) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $PingGui) ; pass the new list to the pinger QuickRun($aNew_IPlist) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $PingGui) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $IPMonkey) EndFunc ;==>replace_And_Go2 Func QuickRun($IPlist) $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) HotKeySet("{esc}", "_button1") Local $Win_X = 1200, $Win_Y = 880 ; dimension of window $PingGui = GUICreate("IP Monkey" & "~~~" & @UserName & "~~~" & "Store" & $userdata1 & $userdata2 & "~~~" & @MON & "." & @MDAY & "." & @YEAR & "~~~" & @HOUR & "." & @MIN, $Win_X, $Win_Y, -1, -1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_button1", $PingGui) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 10, 10, $Win_X - 20, $Win_Y - 40) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8) GUICtrlSetStyle($listview, $LVS_ICON) ; + $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) ; Generate colored square images $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(30, 30) _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFFFF00, 30, 30)) ; yellow _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFF0000, 30, 30)) ; red _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0x00FF00, 30, 30)) ; green _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 0) $button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 10, $Win_Y - 25, $Win_X - 20, 20) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "End of program") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "exitbuttonClick") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;~ $IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt") ; Reads text file for list of IP's _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($listview) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($listview, $IPlist) ; fill ListView _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($listview) ;While 1 ; perform Pings and update ListView by the "_refresh" callback function $aFinalResult = _nPing($IPlist, 1, 0, 0, "_refresh") ;~ _ArrayDisplay($aFinalResult) ;DirCheck() EndFunc ;==>QuickRun #EndRegion ; QuickScan/Replace_and_GO2 #Region ; Misc Funcs (network) Func _refresh($Params) ; this receive ping results and displays them in the ListView _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, $Params[5], 0) ; set colour to Yellow Sleep(50) ; a little wait If $Params[4] = -1 Then ; Device not responding to ping _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, $Params[5], 1) ; set colour to RED _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($listview, $Params[5]) ; Position view to this item Else ; Device responds to ping _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, $Params[5], 2) ; set colour to GREEN EndIf EndFunc ;==>_refresh Func _button1() ; Button 1 clicked ;~ $StopPing = 1 Exit EndFunc ;==>_button1 #EndRegion ; Misc Funcs (network)  
      MultiPing.au3
      IP_List.txt
    • IamKJ
      By IamKJ
      I am trying to allow the GUI to gather info as to when to execute a function.  I am having trouble doing this.  So far this is what I have.

;Timer Func timer () If Not IsDeclared("iMsgBoxAnswer") Then Local $iMsgBoxAnswer $iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(36,"Timer","Please format your answer in 00:00:00:000") Select Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 6 ;Yes Global $infotime = InputBox ('Time', 'What time to execute?') Do $rawtimer = ToolTip(@Hour & ':' & @Min & ':' & @Sec & ':' & _MSec()) until $rawtimer = $infotime if $rawtimer = $infotime Then msgbox (0,'Worked','Worked') Else EndIf Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 7 ;No Exit EndSelect EndFunc Func _MSec() Local $stSystemTime = DllStructCreate('ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort') DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'none', 'GetSystemTime', 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($stSystemTime)) $sMilliSeconds = StringFormat('%03d', DllStructGetData($stSystemTime, 8)) $stSystemTime = 0 Return $sMilliSeconds EndFunc I have also tried _GUIToolTip_GetText in order to read the tooltip until the time specified, but it still doesn't work.  Any help would be great.
    • ur
      By ur
      Whenever we try to access a network share it will prompt for credentials based on the shared folder settings.
      Like the below prompt

Once you save them, they are saved in Windows Credentials of Credentials Manager in Control panel (run --> control keymgr.dll).

But not able to found exact file or registry for this setting.

So, can anyone suggest how to do this process of adding network credentials using AutoIT.