Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
libreau3

Bind Cmd To A Port

1 post in this topic

I want to start by saying that I understand that this might be treading into malware territory, in which case just lock this.  But if anyone can help please do.
I was wondering if anyone knows how to bind cmd.exe to port like netcat does e.g.

nc -Lp 31337 -vv -e cmd.exe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning AutoIt community!
      Today, I'm here to ask you if you know how to run an .exe from cmd.exe ( Command Prompt )...
      My intention is to read a .ini file where I store an information that has to be included in the shell, and run an .exe with that information...
      I'll give you an example
      Local $aFileCartellaAuditCopy = _FileListToArray($sPercorsoAuditCopy, "*.txt") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Errore!", "Errore durante la lettura della lista dei file nella directory" & @CRLF & $sPercorsoAuditCopy & @CRLF & "Errore: " & @error) Return False Else Local $iPID = Run("cmd.exe" & ' /k "C:\Users\Portatile-60\Desktop\HmiCheckLogIntegrity.exe" "C:\Users\Portatile-60\Desktop\AuditTrailDosaggio0_20170327_151335_DOSAGGIO_PW_01.txt"') ; & " /k " & '"' & $sHmiCheckLogIntegrity & '"' & " " & '"' & $sPercorsoAuditCopy & "\" & $aFileCartellaAuditCopy[1] & '"', "", @SW_SHOW, $STDOUT_CHILD) Return True EndIf This code is in a function, that returns False if it can retrive at least a file from the path stored in the .ini file...
      Else
      I would like to run the Command Prompt with the .exe and with a parameter of that .exe, but it seems to not work properly.

Could please anyone tell me why?

Thanks  
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      This is probably an obvious one, but I really don't use this command at all so am hoping you can spot my mistake.
      I'm running a powershell script on a schedule with the following script in a function, the function is being called in a loop, but the console process is not closing in the background and I end up with a bunch of console windows running in the background:
      Run(@comspec & ' /k PowerShell.exe -STA -NonInteractive -ExecutionPolicy ByPass -Command "& ''Z:\Powershell\365\GetNextDetails.ps1'' "', "", @SW_HIDE) Thanks!
    • Wingens
      By Wingens
      I am trying to send a CTRL+G to a command prompt.
      It should send something like ^G this to the prompt but instead it sends only the G.
      To give more insight into what I am trying to create here:
      At my work we need a programm to open de cashdrawer using the commandprompt, i created a gui where you can set the COM-port to wich the command should be send.
      This works the COM-port setting is writting in a .ini file to be used every time the program opens.
      I have attached the files to the post.
      Hope someone can help me.

open.zip
    • soloprt
      By soloprt
      hi  am new and i just started learning autoit
      am starting to do a little program that can help me in my work
      i dont know how to do it correctly : a combobox that shows what com port are connected to devices in the computer and when i choose a port and click on a button called info_port  i want that he desplay in $result the name of the device connected to the choosen com port.
      i want to use this file to help me : CommMG.au3
      thanks
      #include 'CommMG.au3' ;comm ports library Global $result = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 364, 135, 568, 595) Global $info_port = GUICtrlCreateButton("Info", 291, 85, 56, 25) Global $Port = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 150, 85, 135, 24) $portlist = _CommListPorts(0) If Not @error = 1 Then For $pl = 1 To $portlist[0] GUICtrlSetData($Port, $portlist[$pl]) Next EndIf While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg  
      CommMG.au3
    • Vivaed
      By Vivaed
      Trying to automate the sideload of a Windows Store app via .ps1 script...
      RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c' & 'C:\"WB Resources"\APP_Prod\Add-AppDevPackage.ps1') Above doesn't work... I assume this is trying to open in CMD.

Normally we right click the .ps1 and open with powershell, then we have to type "A" to start the install, it installs and then type any yet to exit.
      However I cant get the powershell to even open.
      Kind of puzzled here, any suggestions would be a help.
      PS I also tried to convert the .ps1 to exe, but that was a huge failure... lol