Sign in to follow this  
Rickname

How to add a value in a cell in Excel ?

I saw in the Help File, the UDF for managing Excel 2013 and on Windows 7, but I can't manage how can I add silently a specific value in a specific cell in a specific Excel file :(

Pls help me

And yes I updated to the last version of Autoit...

Edited by Rickname

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mLipok
      This UDF was created for give any kind of support for GDPR solutions in AutoIt.

#include "GDPR.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=Y #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7 #Tidy_Parameters=/sort_funcs /reel ; #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=Y _Example() Func _Example() _GDPR_Crypter_Wrapper(_Example_Crypter) Local $sText = 'AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting.' MsgBox(0, @ScriptLineNumber, _GDPR_Anonymize_String($sText)) Local $dCrypted = _GDPR_Crypt_String($sText) MsgBox(0, @ScriptLineNumber, $dCrypted & @CRLF & @error & @CRLF & @extended) Local $sDecrypted = _GDPR_DeCrypt_AsString($dCrypted) MsgBox(0, @ScriptLineNumber, $sDecrypted & @CRLF & @error & @CRLF & @extended) _GDPR_Crypt_File(@ScriptFullPath, @ScriptFullPath & '.CRYPTED') If @error Then ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & ' @extended=' & @extended & ' : _GDPR_Crypt_File' & @CRLF) _GDPR_DeCrypt_File(@ScriptFullPath & '.CRYPTED', @ScriptFullPath & '.DECRYPTED.au3') If @error Then ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & ' @extended=' & @extended & ' : _GDPR_DeCrypt_File' & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>_Example Func _Example_Crypter($dBinaryData, $bDataAlreadyEncrypted) _Crypt_Startup() ; Start the Crypt library. Local $dResult If $bDataAlreadyEncrypted Then $dResult = _Crypt_DecryptData($dBinaryData, 'securepassword', $CALG_3DES) ; Decrypt the data using the generic password string. The return value is a binary string. Else $dResult = _Crypt_EncryptData($dBinaryData, 'securepassword', $CALG_3DES) ; Encrypt the text with the new cryptographic key. EndIf _Crypt_Shutdown() ; Shutdown the Crypt library. Return $dResult EndFunc ;==>_Example_Crypter  
      Download link:

WIKI:
      This UDF was added here: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/User_Defined_Functions#Security

• By mLipok
      This UDF was created for give any kind of support for GDPR solutions in AutoIt.

• By Langmeister
      Hi, I'm sure that this is a simple question regarding webdriver udf but my search on the forum did not result in the exact same scenario that I need. I will adapt it to my corporate needs but at first I want it to work with an example everybody can reproduce if needed.
      I navigate to https://www.daysoftheyear.com/ and want to find out what special day today is. Using the following Code returns the wanted text that today is 'shark awareness day' in the console but it is not pasted in notepad as it is not copied as it probably should be.
      #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sID _WD_Option("Driver", "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\chromedriver.exe") _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}' _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://www.daysoftheyear.com/?timezone_offset=nan") _WD_LoadWait($sSession) Sleep(3000) Local $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "/html/body/div[2]/header/div/div[1]/div/div[2]/h3/a") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sElement, 'text') ClipGet() Run("notepad.exe") Sleep(500) Send("^v") Scite returns this, therefore the text has been found but the last mile to paste it to notepad or excel does not work for me.
      __WD_Get: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:9515/session/b72166b774d7fefb258b3721fc1d4306/element/657e6b5d-31a9-46a8-85c4-acb7f72bf659/text __WD_Get: StatusCode=200; $iResult = 0; $sResponseText={"value":"Shark Awareness Day"}... _WD_ElementAction: {"value":"Shark Awareness Day"}... Thanks in advance! 

• By pat4005
      A tiny UDF that can shoot magic packets at your computers to wake them the heck up. All credits to Olish.
      The only parameter it needs to be specified – is your machine's MAC-address (ip address (the second parameter), at which you will be sending magic packet is generating automatically from @IPAddress1 macro)
      Example:
      _WoL_WakeDevice('001CC0CAED7A') ; the second parameter (if necessery) must be a broadcast address of your local network segment (i.e. 192.168.0.255 for a network 192.168.0.0)  
      _WakeOnLan.au3
    • By GOSM
      Hey,
      as part of a larger Programm I am trying to copy the values from one cell in an Excel file to another. The code I am using is the folowing.

Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeCopy Example", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oExcel.ActiveSheet, "V4:W43", "X4", False, $xlPasteValues, Default, True) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeCopy Example 4", "Error copying rows." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeCopy Example 4", "2 Rows successfully pasted from the clipboard to row 1.") As I understood it the option $xlPasteValues should do the trick  but it is still copying the inserted formulas. I attached a test code and excel file.
      Thanks for the help Simon
      Copy Values Test.zip