Help with Crosshair

KevinO

Hello there, i want some help with my code :) ,

im new to AutoIT

the problem is that the crosshair isn't center for some reason.

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

Local $iSize = 35

#region GUI
$hGUIMain = GUICreate("")

$hGUIChild = GUICreate("", $iSize, $iSize, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT), $hGUIMain)
GUISetBkColor($COLOR_BLACK)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, Int($iSize / 2), $iSize, 1)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $COLOR_BLUE)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("", Int($iSize / 2), 0, 1, $iSize)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $COLOR_BLUE)

_WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($hGUIChild, $COLOR_BLACK)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE, $hGUIChild)
#endregion

While 1
    Sleep(10)
    _WinAPI_SetWindowPos($hGUIChild, $HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, BitOR($SWP_NOACTIVATE, $SWP_NOMOVE, $SWP_NOSIZE, $SWP_NOSENDCHANGING))
WEnd

Could you guys please tell me how to make it center so i can learn from it next time :)

BFmvq15.png

The Red one is from the internet, and the blue one is me.... the red one is center

Edited by KevinO

Welcome.

Look.

Saludos

Does it interfere with the forum rules?  I see where you are going with this, but it doesn't seem like he is making a bot or anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, back on topic, the reason that the cross hairs are not pointing in the dead center is because of window's menu bar.  For instance if my menu bar is 16 pixels (it isn't, but examples) autoit wouldn't read these 16 pixels as part of the screen.  To center it fully you have to know the size of the task-bar that the user has.

Does that help?

Edited by Maelstrom

Does it interfere with the forum rules?  I see where you are going with this, but it doesn't seem like he is making a bot or anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, back on topic, the reason that the cross hairs are not pointing in the dead center is because of window's menu bar.  For instance if my menu bar is 16 pixels (it isn't, but examples) autoit wouldn't read these 16 pixels as part of the screen.  To center it fully you have to know the size of the task-bar that the user has.

Does that help?

you are right, when i move my menu bar up the cross will get another position.... now my question is how do i fix that?. so the cross will always stay in middle of the screen

this is the source from the red one.... but what am i doing wrong in the blue one?

#include <GDIPlus.au3>

Local $hGUI, $hGraphics, $hBitmap, $hBackBuffer, $hPen, $wedith = @DesktopWidth/2, $height = @DesktopHeight/2

_GDIPlus_Startup()
HotKeySet("{ESC}","_Exit")

$hDummy = GUICreate("")
$hGUI = GUICreate("", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOPMOST,$WS_EX_TRANSPARENT),$hDummy)
GUISetBkColor(0xABCDEF, $hGUI)
_WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($hGUI, 0xABCDEF, 255)

$hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFF0000,1)
$hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI)
$hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics(@DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, $hGraphics)
$hBackBuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap)
GUISetState()

While Sleep(10)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hGraphics, $wedith-40, $height, $wedith+40, $height, $hPen)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hGraphics, $wedith+1, $height-40, $wedith+1, $height+40, $hPen)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap, $wedith, $height)
WEnd

Func _Exit()
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap)
    _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen)
    GUIDelete($hGUI)
    Exit
EndFunc

i don't see it

This is what I mean:

Screen:

l23TypZ.jpg

Menu

Dlbcoph.jpg

Toolbar length:

iJ8mmNL.jpg

So if our toolbar length was 16, and the toolbar was on the left side (like mine is), then your function would be as follows:

#include <GDIPlus.au3>
;//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------VV----------------------------\\;
Local $hGUI, $hGraphics, $hBitmap, $hBackBuffer, $hPen, $wedith = @DesktopWidth/2 + 16, $height = @DesktopHeight/2

_GDIPlus_Startup()
HotKeySet("{ESC}","_Exit")

$hDummy = GUICreate("")
$hGUI = GUICreate("", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOPMOST,$WS_EX_TRANSPARENT),$hDummy)
GUISetBkColor(0xABCDEF, $hGUI)
_WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($hGUI, 0xABCDEF, 255)

$hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFF0000,1)
$hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI)
$hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics(@DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, $hGraphics)
$hBackBuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap)
GUISetState()

This variant of the script moves the pointer 16 to the right.  If I wanted to move it to the left, I would subtract 16 instead of add it.

Get the idea?