Sign in to follow this  
rot

_IETagNameAllGetCollection and AJAX

rot

Hi all,

I have an issue with _IETagNameAllGetCollection not retrieving the tags/the source of a code dynamically generated by an AJAX container.

There is no issue with the code not being generated at the time my script runs as it attaches to the window I need to explore.

So, first of all I'd like to know if it is possible to read dynamically generated code with _IETagNameAllGetCollection?

Thanks a lot for your help ...

MikahS

I wouldn't think that would be a problem, as all you are passing the _IETagNameAllgetCollection only needs an IE passed. That is simply done with _IECreate() or _IEAttach().

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      I try to get all the text from a news site around a subject.
      The first run I get all the text inside a attribute in an array.
      When i try to go back and reload another page it chrashes and think it because "$oIE.GoBack"
      I couldn't find anything in the help/forum around this subject.
      Do I need to reload the $oIE or something afther an X.GoBack?
      The error i got is :
      if $oTag2.GetAttribute("class") == "NewsDetail" Then if $oTag2^ ERROR I'm not shure why I got this error, maybe someone could explain?
      Also I'm open for some pointers in this test script because I'm pretty new in working whit the IE.UDF
      Maybe there is an simpler way to get the same results?

test script:
      #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") Global $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.iex.nl/Zoeken/Nieuws.aspx?q=air%20france") ;get first subject Global $oLink1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ctl00_ctl00_Content_LeftContent_NewsSearch_repNews_ctl00_linkNews") Sleep(500) _IEAction($oLink1, "click") Sleep(500) Global $oTags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") Global $aResults[1] For $oTag In $oTags if $oTag.GetAttribute("class") == "NewsDetail" Then _ArrayAdd($aResults, $oTag.innerTEXT) EndIf Next $aResults[0] = UBound($aResults) - 1 _ArrayDisplay($aResults, "Episodelist") ConsoleWrite($aResults[1] & @CRLF) $oIE.GoBack ;get second subject Global $oLink2 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ctl00_ctl00_Content_LeftContent_NewsSearch_repNews_ctl01_linkNews") Sleep(500) _IEAction($oLink2, "click") Sleep(500) Local $oTags2 = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") Local $aResults2[1] For $oTag2 In $oTags2 if $oTag2.GetAttribute("class") == "NewsDetail" Then _ArrayAdd($aResults2, $oTag2.innerTEXT) EndIf Next $aResults2[0] = UBound($aResults2) - 1 ConsoleWrite($aResults2[1] & @CRLF) Func Terminate() _IEQuit($oIE) Exit EndFunc ;==>Terminate  
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am having a hard time understanding why this is not working. I was hoping some one could help explain it to me. 
      $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("input") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If string($class_value) = "fTs-p3298-l0 wplEditControl" Then $target = $tag ExitLoop EndIF Next MsgBox(0,"",$target) If $target = "fTs-p3298-l0 wplEditControl" THEN MsgBox(0,"","itworked") I have tried 
       MsgBox(0,"",$target.Attribute)  MsgBox(0,"",$target.Value)  MsgBox(0,"",$target.InnerText) I would expect to see this in the msgbox
      fTs-p3298-l0 wplEditControl  
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am trying to grab the id "in2xk_26" however it the characters before the underscore always change. (in the name too)
      Is there a way I can find a id or name by the last 3 charcters?
      Using something like "stringright?"
      So I would want to search for just "_26" in this case.
      This is assuming that there are no other _26

#include <Excel.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> Global $iMousespeed = 25,$target = "",$TagName = "",$Value = "",$Atrribute = "" $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH") $TagName = "input" $Value = "in2xk_26" $Attribute = "id" $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName($TagName) ;TagName ------ MAKE SURE TO NAME THESE For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute($Attribute) ;Attribute ------ MAKE SURE TO NAME THESE If string($class_value) = $Value Then ;Value ------ MAKE SURE TO NAME THESE $target = $tag $iScreenX = _IEPropertyGet($target, "screenx") $iScreenY = _IEPropertyGet($target, "screeny") $iWidth = _IEPropertyGet($target, "width") $iHeight = _IEPropertyGet($target, "height") $oMouseCords = MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth / 2, $iScreenY + $iHeight / 2, $iMousespeed) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) ExitLoop EndIf Next  

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I was wondering how I read data inside of a iframe. I would like to be able to click something inside a iframe. However, I can't even find the tag. 
      The id and name change all the time so I can't use those. 
      The code highlighted in blue is what I am trying to click. (second picture)
      Here is what I have tried.
      $target = "" $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("div") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If string($class_value) = "s_92 altstyle s_93 s_94" Then $target = $tag ConsoleWrite("Tag Found " & $target.outerText&@CRLF) ExitLoop EndIf Next  

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance

WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer") Sleep (500) $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH") $oDiv1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "sysmenu-searchbarbutton") _IEAction($oDiv1, "click") I am just trying to click the little magnifying glass, next to the gear button with no luck. I was hoping someone might have an idea why this is not working?