Sign in to follow this  
rot

_IETagNameAllGetCollection and AJAX

rot

Hi all,

I have an issue with _IETagNameAllGetCollection not retrieving the tags/the source of a code dynamically generated by an AJAX container.

There is no issue with the code not being generated at the time my script runs as it attaches to the window I need to explore.

So, first of all I'd like to know if it is possible to read dynamically generated code with _IETagNameAllGetCollection?

Thanks a lot for your help ...

MikahS

I wouldn't think that would be a problem, as all you are passing the _IETagNameAllgetCollection only needs an IE passed. That is simply done with _IECreate() or _IEAttach().

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am trying to wait for a pop up in IE. I believe it is in a IE-frame.  I am not having any luck attaching to it. The best thing I have been able to do is find the title using the below code. 
      Is there a way I can just make IE wait until it finds the  "Filed" value?  
      Thank you for any help, I am probably making this harder then it really is. 
      $oIE = _IEAttach("Meditech") $oInputs1 = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") For $oInput1 in $oInputs1 If StringStripWS($oInput1.innertext,1) = "Filed" Then $target = $oInput1 ExitLoop Else $target = "NOT FOUND" EndIf Next  
    • levila
      By levila
      hi guys, how can i autoit IE open the downloaded item when message box pop up show class name DirectUIHWND1
      i get some codding from another source to auto cancel, but cant get idea how to get position to other option
      Do Sleep(1000) Until WinActive("[Class:IEFrame]") While WinActive("[Class:IEFrame]") Local $hIE = WinGetHandle("[Class:IEFrame]") Local $hCtrl = ControlGetHandle($hIE, "", "[ClassNN:DirectUIHWND1]") Local $aPos = ControlGetPos($hIE, "", $hCtrl) Local $aWinPos = WinGetPos($hIE) If ControlCommand($hIE, "", $hCtrl, "IsVisible") And $aPos[1] > .75 * $aWinPos[3] Then ; Check if the control is in the bottom 25% of the page. ControlClick($hIE, "", $hCtrl, "primary", 1, $aPos[2] - 70, $aPos[3] - 30) Sleep(500) ControlSend($hIE, "", $hCtrl, "{enter}") EndIf ExitLoop WEnd hope this can help, 
    • XaelloNegative
      By XaelloNegative
      Hi,
      So, I am trying to automate and simplify the retrieval of data from our company website (made by an outside company). I've had experience with IE manipulation via autoIt however, this one is a bit tricky for me.
      I have a table that has 81 cells which are buttons. What im trying to get is the information in "data-content" tag. 
      <a id="bookedVehicleLinkButton" class="btn btn-sm btn-block btn-xsm btn-success" data-toggle="popover" data-placement="bottom" data-original-title="Trip Details" data-container="body" data-content="Plate No: UGQ-857<br />Model: TOYOTA GRANDIA GL" href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$masterContentPlaceholder$reservationContentPlaceholder$bookingDataList$ctl00$vehicleDataList$ctl28$bookedVehicleLinkButton','')">IXARA (LITO SULIT)</a> Tried using the following:
      $oTagsCell = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "td") For $item in $oTagsCell $test = _IEPropertyGet($item, "innertext") ClipPut($test) Next $oTagsTable = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "table") For $item in $oTagsTable $test = _IEPropertyGet($item, "innertext") ClipPut($test) Next $oTagsLink = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "a") For $item in $oTagsLink $test = _IEPropertyGet($item, "innertext") ClipPut($test) Next I don't receive any errors from my aforementioned attempts however no luck in getting those "data-contents". Attached is a screenshot, I do the looking of elements in chrome but the codes are for IE. And if you might ask, the cells (or buttons) have the same ID.

Thank you guys for any inputs.

• XinYoung
      By XinYoung
      Quick question: How can I click this "Select All" button in IE? There's no ID, and the href is "#"  
      Am I looking at the wrong html code?
      Am I looking
      Thank you all in advance!
    • Jemboy
      By Jemboy
      Hi,
      At work we have some proprietary website, users have to login to.
      I have "made" an autoit executable to start IE, go the website, login, so the user do not have input their credentials every time.
      By NDA I am not allowed disclosed the URL of the website nor the login credentials
      So I made a fake website and an autoitscript to illustrate my question.
      #include <ie.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ("about:blank", 0, 1, 1, 1) $HWND = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") WinActivate ($HWND,"") WinSetState($HWND, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) _IENavigate ($oIE, "http://demo.rkilinc.nl",1) The above start my demo website. The actual website has some links in the footer that I do not want most people click on.
      I contacted the developers of the website and they are thinking of making an option to configure what links to show in the footer, but they said it's not a high priority for them.

I discovered, that by click F12 and deleting the <footer> element the footer is delete from the live page view (until the page is reloaded off course)
      I want to automate the removal of the footer, without using things like send().
      I tried getting the footer with _IEGetObjById and deleting it with _IEAction, but that didn't work.
      Does any one has an idea how I could delete the footer directly from view with an autoit script?
      TIA, Jem.