Sign in to follow this  
rot

_IETagNameAllGetCollection and AJAX

Hi all,

I have an issue with _IETagNameAllGetCollection not retrieving the tags/the source of a code dynamically generated by an AJAX container.

There is no issue with the code not being generated at the time my script runs as it attaches to the window I need to explore.

So, first of all I'd like to know if it is possible to read dynamically generated code with _IETagNameAllGetCollection?

Thanks a lot for your help ...

I wouldn't think that would be a problem, as all you are passing the _IETagNameAllgetCollection only needs an IE passed. That is simply done with _IECreate() or _IEAttach().

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yffulf
      Is there probably a way to click ie popup button and hide or invisible popup button in the same time?
      I try to use WinSetState @SW_hide ,
      the result is ie crashing or no response because button hide and the next click command won't work...
      $oForm=_IEFormGetObjByName($oIE,"form1") $obutton=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm,"btn_OK") $hWnd = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") _IEAction($obutton,"focus") ControlSend($hWnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}") WinWait("", "確定存檔嗎?") WinSetState("","確定存檔嗎?",@SW_Hide) ControlClick("", "確定存檔嗎?", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:確定; Instance:1;]")  
    • By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By TXTechie
      Hello Everyone,
      I'm looking for a way to use an already open Internet Explorer (IE) window (if one is up and running) and then navigate to a new URL in a new IE tab.
      I thought that _IECreate would easily meet my needs. However, when I use the following script:
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("https://" & $Server & ":8444/", 1, 1, 0, 1) ...with one or more open IE windows, it still opens yet a new IE window.
      Are there any other ideas for how to reliably use an already open IE windows and then how to open a new tab in IE to navigate to a new URL?
      Regards,
      TX Techie
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      I've tried to create a script to browse to a web page in IE, but it only works for some sites, I've tried to simplify the script as much as possible, hoping you can point me in the right direction - thanks.
      This one going to Google does work:
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.google.com.au/", 0, 1, 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) _IEQuit($oIE) But this one going to OneDrive opens the IE page, but fails immediately returning the errors, and the IE window is not closed:
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_ClientDisconnected (-2147023174, Browser has been deleted prior to operation.)
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType ()
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEQuit, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("https://abccorp-my.sharepoint.com/", 0, 1, 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) _IEQuit($oIE) Even if I put a sleep timer in for 10 seconds after the _IECreate it still doesn't work
      Thanks all!
    • By Dent
      https://rmplusportal.rightmove.co.uk/
      On that page is a login form requiring username, password and then the clicking of the button (or pressing enter but I'm not a fan of using Send)
      Here's the section of code from the page that specifically deals with the form...
      <form> <div class="error-message-login" data-test="error-message"></div> <label> <span>User email</span> <div class="ui input"> <input id="email" type="text" placeholder="Your email"> </div> </label> <label> <span>Password</span> <div class="ui input"> <input id="password" type="password" placeholder="Password"> </div> </label> <button class="ui primary button" role="button" data-test="login">Login</button> <p> <a class="forgot-your-password" href="https://www.rightmove.co.uk/forgottenPasswordForm.html">Forgot your password?</a> </p> </form> Specifically the <button class...></button> is causing me problems as I can't find a way to click it. The 'User email' and 'Password' objects have an 'id' so I can reference these in the AutoIT code and interact with them and the button also previously had the id of 'login' but I guess in a change to this page that was altered.
      Oddly, if I get the code to show the instance of IE that is created and manually click Login or press Enter the page gives me an error saying 'Please enter your email address' even though it is there. I have to manually go into each field and make a change i.e. adding a character to the end of each field then deleting it before it will let me in by either clicking Login or pressing enter. So maybe there's so code elsewhere on the page that knows the fields haven't been physically typed in?
      Any help on this would be much appreciated.