TheDcoder

Compile Error

TheDcoder

Hello, I am having a strange error, here is a screenshot below:

O3u0.png

Thanks in Advance :)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

TheDcoder

@ricky03 Thanks for the suggestion but it did not work

Spoiler

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

TheDcoder

Hello again, I solved this problem by disabling UPX :)

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

TheDcoder

This is strange, Today I tried to compile it with UPX Disabled but it gave out the same error, I solved it by ticking "Use UPX" and again un-ticking the the same option.... Might be a bug, Will try Jos's suggestion and post the result here :)

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• dimm
      By dimm
      Is it possible to compile script without any icon resources included?
      When I make exe it uses default system icon of current OS even if I compile as console application.
      On other versions of Windows it looks a little strange

Update:
      It seems that the only way is remove icons from exe after compilation using resource editors like ResHacker.

another bad solution:
      Using corrupted 35 bytes icon file. Windows can't load it and shows default system icon.
      #pragma compile(Icon, broken.ico) broken.ico
    • Dreamfire
      By Dreamfire
      Hi,
      Since today, exe's are being flagged as having a trojan by Windows Defender (Fuery.B!cl)
      Version:  3.3.14.3 - SciTE Version 3.7.3

• drapdv
      By drapdv
      So, I have this odd issue happening with UIAWrappers.  When I run simplespy.au3 through SciTE, it finds the object I'm trying to work with, no problem. But, when I compile simplespy.exe, it can't find it.  Another script that utilizes UIAWrappers is experiencing the same phenomenon. EDIT: Compiling as 32-bit or 64-bit does not affect this behavior.
      The trouble starts at the very first object I try to get via _UIA_getObjectByFindAll, so I included the $properties2Match array and the object properties that were returned by _UIA_getPropertyValue for that first object both when running from SciTE and when compiled.
      It always finds the matches for the title and control type properties.  But when compiled, it fails to find the Automation ID property.  Any ideas as to why this would be happening?  Hoping junkew will see this and have an idea.

These are the $properties2Match
      30005|Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive|0|False
      30003|50032|0|False
      30011|Portal|0|False

Object properties when running from SciTE:
      <propertymatching>       
              j:1 propID:[30005] expValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]actualValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]1
              j:2 propID:[30003] expValue:[50032]actualValue:[50032]1
              j:3 propID:[30011] expValue:[Portal]actualValue:[Portal]1  
      </propertymatching>

Object properties when script is compiled:
      <propertymatching>
              j:1 propID:[30005] expValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]actualValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]1
              j:2 propID:[30003] expValue:[50032]actualValue:[50032]1
              j:3 propID:[30011] expValue:[Portal]actualValue:[]0  
      </propertymatching>

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I was trying to compile my executable, adding #pragma directives instead of #AutoIt3Wrapper* directives, and, I don't know why the #pragma compile doesn't add the Author field to the executable.

These are the directives:
      #pragma compile(Author, 'Surname Name') ; or #pragma compile(Author, Surname Name)
      and this is the output, in both cases:

- #pragma directive Author found but don't understand it so will ignore: #pragma compile(Author, 'Surname Name') - #pragma directive Author found but don't understand it so will ignore: #pragma compile(Author, Surname Name) What am I missing?
      Thanks

Francesco
    • Barrtrek
      By Barrtrek
      I get the "Unable to add resources" error related to AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2Exe when compiling with a large FileInstall of a 1.5GB file.  Is there a size limit I need to be aware of?  I've also disabled or removed Trend from three different machines and had the same results.  I've had issues like this in the past but have compiled after the Aut2Exe folder was excluded in AV.  That doesn't seem to be the problem this time around.  If I comment out the FileInstall the script compiles successfully.