I have a few download folders and they contains hundreds of downloaded files. So i need to cut each file and make a new folder there and paste my file inside that folder. This is the steps to automate;
1. If i select a file in win explorer and right click it, then i need a context menu option there. ("Move file into folder")
2. If i select the context menu item, then
2 a. Find the name of the selected file
2 b. Cut the file and create a new folder there.
2 c. Rename the folder with the filename(i.e. if file name is "Winrar_setup_32_Bit.exe", then the folder name should be "Winrar".
2 d. Paste the file inside the folder.
For this task, i know;
1. how to create a folder
2. how to cut n number of letters from file name with StringLeft()
And i don't know;
1. how to make a context menu entry for my script.
2. how to get the selected file name
3. how to rename the folder
4. how to cut and paste the selected file.