Any one can help me please?

Socks 5 or 4 not proxy please

Thank for reading and im sorry about my stupid English

winhttp doesn't support socks: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

WinINet only goes to socks4 '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Dampe was been working on it: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

1 person likes this

Heroes, there is no such thing

One day I'll discover what IE.au3 has of special for so many users using it.
C'mon there's InetRead and WinHTTP, way better
happy.png

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

@Kyan: 

Thanks man

i tried Dampe link and it just print Total data received and sent. I want to get source of a page. Can you give me 1 simply example?

Thanks again man 

Edited by kid1232

bump :/ Please help me

Hi. Can anyone help me please?

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi

Long time because busy, i freeze by old project. And now, i trying to resume it. Still cant found good menthod to get page with socks4/socks5

Cant anyone help me, please!

Edited by kid1232

Hi.......... Please help me if you can :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• nikink
      By nikink
      Hi all,
      I have a bit of code that works on my old Win10 PC, that fails on my new Win10 PC, and I think the only significant difference is the version of Autoit - old PC has 3.3.12, new has 3.3.14.
      I couldn't find anything mentioned in the change logs though, so perhaps I'm wrong.
      Anyway, the code to replicate my issue is:
      Test('username', 'DOMAIN') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('localun', 'DOMAIN') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test(' ', ' ') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('', '') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('localun', '') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('', 'DOMAIN') Func Test($un, $dom) $compName = 'PCNAME' $FullName = '.' $Description = '.' ; get the WIM object $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $compName & "\root\cimv2") ; get default user full name and description $objAccount = $objWMIService.Get("Win32_UserAccount.Name='" & $un & "',Domain='" & $dom & "'") If IsObj($objAccount) Then $FullName = $objAccount.FullName $Description = $objAccount.Description EndIf ConsoleWrite($FullName & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($Description & @CRLF) Return EndFunc  
      On my old PC this code will output just . and . for each of those line currently commented out. Which is fine.
      On my new PC any of those commented out lines of code cause an error, and the script won't even compile.
      $objAccount = $objWMIService.Get("Win32_UserAccount.Name='" & $un & "',Domain='" & $dom & "'") $objAccount = $objWMIService^ ERROR I'm very much a newb with the WMI stuff and objects, but it looks like the .Get property is failing when either $un or $dom aren't valid in v3.3.14, whereas in 3.3.12 the .Get would fail to return an object, which is then caught by the If statement.
      Am I on track with this? Is there some new/better way to code the example so that 3.3.14 will compile it?
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi all
      I want a way to get the last key pressed.
      I have a program that works with keyboard shortcuts and I want to  give the permission for the user to edit shortcut keys depending on what suits him
      i  want to make read-only edit box and the program writes the latest shortcut key pressed
      Please help me,
      greetings to all
      And thanks in advance
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hello guys
      how are you؟
      I hope to be fine.
      I have a question  please
      how do I get the menu item that was pressed without that contains a variable؟
      For example I have a menu  of Favorites and I want the script recognizes the existing path in the pressed item
      i'll repeat to tell the item does not contain a variable
      Is there any solution
      if you want to explain more I could write an example of what I want.
      Greetings to all,
      thanks in advance
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an urgent question, please help.
      How do I select all the text in the edit or input
      And how to get the currently selected text
      Please help urgently
      Greetings and thanks for all
    • MagicFlute
      By MagicFlute
      Hi guys
      Looking to automate...I have PDF files...Need to convert them all to 2 pages each but more specifically, retain only the first and last.
      Searched a lot and hitting the wall....Any ideas? Just directions would do...
      Not sure how to "print to file" and I believe |ShellExecuteWait($sFilePath, " /h /p", "", "print", @SW_HIDE)| doesn't give options of what pages...