wakillon

Transparent Rolling Text

17 posts in this topic

Very nice, astounding bit of work and the background was a nice touch :)

Thanks.

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Wow ! that was so cool !

i think that i can put this epic code into my about tab

I love to program, and if I ever lose that love, I will no longer be a programmer.

It will be a sad day.

Wow ! that was so cool !

i think that i can put this epic code into my about tab

​Thanks

You could also add a chiptune music to it ! ;)

1 person likes this

Hehe, Autoit version of the old Dallas or Baywatch title sequence? :)

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

Hehe, Autoit version of the old Dallas or Baywatch title sequence? :)

​And why not video game music ? 

1 person likes this

​Thanks

You could also add a chiptune music to it ! ;)

​you are the man

I love to program, and if I ever lose that love, I will no longer be a programmer.

It will be a sad day.

​you are the man

​Thanks

==> Example of about

1 person likes this

#10 ·  Posted

​Thanks

==> Example of about

​ty vm :)

It will be a sad day.

​ty vm :)

​You're welcome

I'm waiting yours ;)

Wow, all I can say is awesome. A possible enhancement possibility, be able to load and replace the background image, between the times the text ends and then starts up again.

I have downloaded the BinaryToAu3Kompressor v 1.0.5.4.au3 and created some additional images to experiment with.

Thanks for sharing both programs.

Thank you for your feedback :)

​You're welcome

I'm waiting yours ;)

​well, i'm not a professional coder like you, i can't create something special like this

maybe one day i will, but i'm doing my best

by the way the autoit is my first programming language

i found it randomly, it's easy and not complicated

i mean

this

msgbox (0,"","Hello world")

is much easier than this

#include <iostream.h>

main()
{
    for(;;)
    {
        cout << "Hello World! ";
    }}

that's why i like it

i know that there is many things that you can't do it with autoit but it's my first step in this world

maybe when i can create complicated codes like you i can take the next step to another programming language

It will be a sad day.

I was like you some years ago.

A bit of research, documentation, and testing

and month after month you will see the progress.

So...go, go, go ! :)

1 person likes this

I was like you some years ago.

A bit of research, documentation, and testing

and month after month you will see the progress.

So...go, go, go ! :)

​see you next 3 years :P

It will be a sad day.

​see you next 3 years :P

​The appointment is noted :)

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• fenhanxue
      By fenhanxue
      i want to copy a picture file to clipboard, so that i can paste the picture through ctrl+V
      this is my code ,but it dosen't work :
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64 = n #Include <Clipboard.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() $hClipboard_Bitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile('C:\1.jpg') _ClipBoard_Open(0) _ClipBoard_SetDataEx($hClipboard_Bitmap,$CF_BITMAP) _ClipBoard_Close() _GDIPlus_Shutdown() can you help me
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      I saw this code here: http://zoomquilt.org/ and here: http://arkadia.xyz and thought how this can be implemented in AutoIt. Here the results.

The Zoomquilt:
      ;coded by UEZ build 2018-01-10, idea and images taken from http://zoomquilt.org/ ;thanks to spudw2k for the MouseZoom function #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit, $iW, $iH Global Const $sTitle = "GDI Image Zoom v2.1.2 coded by UEZ" AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Downloader() GDIPlus_ZoomImage() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_ZoomImage($bMultimonitor = False) $bExit = False Local $i, $aImages[46], $hImage, $hObj ConsoleWrite("Loading images from local disk..." & @CRLF) Local $fTimer = TimerInit() For $i = 0 To UBound($aImages) - 1 $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir & "\Images\TheZoomquilt" & StringFormat("%02i.jpg", $i)) $aImages[$i] = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) Next ConsoleWrite(UBound($aImages) & " images loaded in " & TimerDiff($fTimer) & " ms" & @CRLF) Local $tDim = DllStructCreate($tagBITMAP) DllCall("GDI32.dll", 'int', 'GetObject', 'int', $aImages[0], 'int', DllStructGetSize($tDim), 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tDim)) $iW = $tDim.bmWidth $iH = $tDim.bmHeight Local $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]"), $aFullScreen[4], $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) If $bMultimonitor Then $iW_Dt = $aFullScreen[2] $iH_Dt = $aFullScreen[3] Else $iW_Dt = @DesktopWidth $iH_Dt = @DesktopHeight $aFullScreen[0] = "" $aFullScreen[1] = "" EndIf $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt, $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) _WinAPI_SetStretchBltMode($hDC_backbuffer, $STRETCH_DELETESCANS) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Local Const $hBrush_Clr = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), _ $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 130, 16) $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Local $a[3], $b = 1, $c, $x, $e, $y, $w, $h, $w2 = $iW_Dt / 2, $h2 = $iH_Dt / 2, $q, $r If $iW_Dt > 1.5 * $iH_Dt Then $q = $iW_Dt $r = 0.75 * $iW_Dt Else $q = 1.5 * $iH_Dt $r = 0.75 * $iH_Dt EndIf Do For $e = 0 To 2 $a[$e] = $aImages[Mod(Floor($b) + $e, UBound($aImages))] Next $c = 2^(Mod($b, 1)) For $e = 0 To 2 $x = $w2 - $q / 2 * $c $y = $h2 - $r / 2 * $c $w = $q * $c $h = $r * $c $hObj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $a[$e]) _WinAPI_StretchBlt($hDC_backbuffer, $x, $y, $w, $h, $hMemDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $SRCCOPY) $c *= 0.5 Next $b += MouseZoom() IF $b < 0 Then $b = UBound($aImages) - $b _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hCanvas, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS & " @ " & $iW_Dt & "x" & $iH_Dt & " px", $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(0) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clr) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hObj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) For $i = 0 To UBound($aImages) - 1 _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aImages[$i]) Next GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_ZoomImage Func MouseZoom() ;https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/functions/math/map/ Local $iInput = MouseGetPos(1), $iInMin = 0, $iInMax = @DesktopHeight, $iOutMin = 1, $iOutMax = -1, $iStep = 0.025 Return (($iInput - $iInMin) * ($iOutMax - $iOutMin) / ($iInMax - $iInMin) + $iOutMin) * $iStep EndFunc ;MouseZoom() Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS Func Downloader() Local $i, $A = StringSplit("FUjD9hf gbHhxTR 8YyzJdR xP3aNkR 2Qi4fQr E6pW5Ky zmtWIBF Af7LtYp TuXy30d 3nKGLr2 hNoWscB mSBvv3K f4wJ70e mIt9XmM M4TkAyh P4L4qhd hNM6bTv VoT8JXM jqcGH0B DYVoN8n bOPQkOI NeaTfJ1 18ppMNr FZ3d8Jv HsoX2RP mjv4kzI 6rpJbef pySKauq WjNQYRV Ffooo8y Xei5XfD T5A415r LiV0VNB nGcwiO4 b1Gdjjy GE828iy eSQ7SLe 1mPyGgL GNtwJIr KxBlU7E aKXhms5 9Quu2wu Y07quDf r0yC5Qa 273fCkD 2wMyCUw FUjD9hf", " ", 2) Local $sURL For $i = 0 To UBound($A) - 1 If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Images\TheZoomquilt" & StringFormat("%02i.jpg", $i)) Then If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Images") Then DirCreate(@ScriptDir & "\Images") $sURL = "http://imgur.com/" & $A[Mod(20 + $i, 46)] & ".jpg" ConsoleWrite("Downloading " & $sURL & ": " & InetGet($sURL, @ScriptDir & "\Images\TheZoomquilt" & StringFormat("%02i.jpg", $i), 8) & " bytes" & @CRLF) ToolTip("Downloading images...Please wait! -> " & $i + 1 & " / " & UBound($A), MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1)) EndIf Next ToolTip("") EndFunc ;==>Downloader  

Arkadia:
      ;coded by UEZ build 2018-01-10, idea and images taken from http://arkadia.xyz ;thanks to spudw2k for the MouseZoom function #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit, $iW, $iH Global Const $sTitle = "GDI Image Zoom v2.2.1 coded by UEZ" AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Downloader() GDIPlus_ZoomImage() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_ZoomImage($bMultimonitor = False) $bExit = False Local $i, $aImages[49], $hImage, $hObj ConsoleWrite("Loading images from local disk..." & @CRLF) Local $fTimer = TimerInit() For $i = 0 To UBound($aImages) - 1 $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir & "\Images\Arkadia" & $i & ".jpg") $aImages[$i] = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) Next ConsoleWrite(UBound($aImages) & " images loaded in " & TimerDiff($fTimer) & " ms" & @CRLF) Local $tDim = DllStructCreate($tagBITMAP) DllCall("GDI32.dll", "int", "GetObject", "int", $aImages[0], "int", DllStructGetSize($tDim), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDim)) $iW = $tDim.bmWidth $iH = $tDim.bmHeight Local $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]"), $aFullScreen[4], $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) If $bMultimonitor Then $iW_Dt = $aFullScreen[2] $iH_Dt = $aFullScreen[3] Else $iW_Dt = @DesktopWidth $iH_Dt = @DesktopHeight $aFullScreen[0] = "" $aFullScreen[1] = "" EndIf $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt, $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) _WinAPI_SetStretchBltMode($hDC_backbuffer, $STRETCH_DELETESCANS) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Local Const $hBrush_Clr = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), _ $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 130, 16) $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Local $a[3], $b = 1, $c, $x, $e, $y, $w, $h, $w2 = $iW_Dt / 2, $h2 = $iH_Dt / 2, $q, $r If $iW_Dt > 1.5 * $iH_Dt Then $q = $iW_Dt $r = 0.75 * $iW_Dt Else $q = 1.5 * $iH_Dt $r = 0.75 * $iH_Dt EndIf Do For $e = 0 To 2 $a[$e] = $aImages[Mod(Floor($b) + $e, UBound($aImages))] Next $c = 2^(Mod($b, 1)) For $e = 0 To 2 $x = $w2 - $q / 2 * $c $y = $h2 - $r / 2 * $c $w = $q * $c $h = $r * $c $hObj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $a[$e]) _WinAPI_StretchBlt($hDC_backbuffer, $x, $y, $w, $h, $hMemDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $SRCCOPY) $c *= 0.5 Next $b += MouseZoom() IF $b < 0 Then $b = UBound($aImages) - $b _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hCanvas, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS & " @ " & $iW_Dt & "x" & $iH_Dt & " px", $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(0) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clr) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hObj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) For $i = 0 To UBound($aImages) - 1 _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aImages[$i]) Next GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_ZoomImage Func MouseZoom() ;https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/functions/math/map/ Local $iInput = MouseGetPos(1), $iInMin = 0, $iInMax = @DesktopHeight, $iOutMin = 1, $iOutMax = -1, $iStep = 0.025 Return (($iInput - $iInMin) * ($iOutMax - $iOutMin) / ($iInMax - $iInMin) + $iOutMin) * $iStep EndFunc ;MouseZoom() Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS Func Downloader() Local $sURL, $i For $i = 0 To 48 If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Images\Arkadia" & $i & ".jpg") Then If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Images") Then DirCreate(@ScriptDir & "\Images") $sURL = "http://arkadia.xyz/images/arkadia" & $i & ".jpg" ConsoleWrite("Downloading " & $sURL & ": " & InetGet($sURL, @ScriptDir & "\Images\Arkadia" & $i & ".jpg", 8) & " bytes" & @CRLF) ToolTip("Downloading images...Please wait! -> " & $i + 1 & " / " & $i, MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1)) EndIf Next ToolTip("") EndFunc ;==>Downloader  
      The missing images will be download and saved to script dir in folder images. Due to internal integer format of the GDI functions the screen is little bit wobbling.

Happy watching. 
    • Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello I have problem with my object drawn in gdi
      Func drawTriangle($tabName,$gui_active = 0) _GDIPlus_Startup() ;initialize GDI+ Local $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($sGUI[$gui_active]) ;create a graphics object from a window handle _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphics, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) ;sets the graphics object rendering quality (antialiasing) Local $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFEFEFEF) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) Local $aPoints[5][3] $aPoints[0][0] = 4 $aPoints[1][0] = 0.0 ; left $aPoints[1][1] = 0.0 ; top $aPoints[2][0] = 0.0 ; left $aPoints[2][1] = 30.0 ; top $aPoints[3][0] = 80.0 ; left $aPoints[3][1] = 30.0 ; top $aPoints[4][0] = 110.0 ; left $aPoints[4][1] = 0.0 ; top _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPolygon($hGraphics, $aPoints, $hBrush) ;draw the triangle Local $fBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFAAAAAA) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) Local $sString = $tabName, $aInfo ; from the func param Local $hFormat, $hFamily, $hFont, $tLayout $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe UI") $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 12, 2) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(6, 2) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphics, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, $sString, $hFont, $aInfo[0], $hFormat, $fBrush) ;_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawString($hGraphics, $tabName, 6, 3, "Segoe UI", 12) ; write text ;cleanup GDI+ resources _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc After this code execution I got new object rectangle
      Global $ma_border = GUICtrlCreateGraphic(100, 180, 40, 40) GUICtrlSetGraphic($ma_border, $GUI_GR_COLOR, 0x00000, $COLOR_BLUE) GUICtrlSetGraphic($ma_border, $GUI_GR_RECT, 0, 0, 40, 40) GUICtrlSetState(-1,$GUI_DISABLE) And what happens is first func = draw rectangle is pushed to parameters from GUICtrlCreateGraphic func. Left: 100, Top: 180.
      I can simplu reverse order of these func execution but There is too much things to change in my code.
      Can something be done to prevent this slipping?
    • natedog102
      By natedog102
      This small UDF helps you save any text to speech to a .wav file. 
      UDF:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 #include-once ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: _TTStoWav() ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.2 ; Language ......: English ; Author(s) .....: natedog102 ; Modifiers .....: ; Forum link ....: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/191573-tts-text-to-speech-to-wav-file-using-sapi/ ; Description ...: TTS to .wav file using SAPI ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _TTStoWav ; Description ...: TTS to .wav file using SAPI ; Syntax.........: _TTStoWav($sText, $sLocation[, $iRate = 1[, $iVolume = 100]]) ; Parameters ....: $sText - String you want converted to a .wav ; $sLocation - Save location + file name, example: "C:\folder\sample.wav" ; $iRate - TTS speak rate between -10 and 10 ; $iVolume - Volume of the TTS between 0 and 100 ; Return values .: Success - Returns one ; Failure - Returns zero ; Author ........: natedog102 ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _TTStoWav($sText, $sLocation, $iRate = 1, $iVolume = 100) $oFileStream = ObjCreate("SAPI.SpFileStream") If @error Then Return 0 EndIf $oFileStream.Format.Type = 39 $oFileStream.Open($sLocation, 3) $oSpeech = ObjCreate('SAPI.SpVoice') If @error Then Return 0 EndIf $oSpeech.AudioOutputStream = $oFileStream $oSpeech.Rate = $iRate $oSpeech.Volume = $iVolume $oSpeech.Speak($sText, 3) $oSpeech.WaitUntilDone(10000) $oFileStream.Close() Return 1 EndFunc ;==>_TTStoWav And here's example usage:
      _TTStoWav("This is a test", "C:\folder-must-exist\sample2.wav") I have never made a UDF before so I don't know if I coded it correctly or if I followed all the recommended guidelines. Apologies if I haven't.
      DOWNLOAD:
       _TTStoWav.au3
    • Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Guys this is my gui and i need the numeric value typed in the highlighted  inputbox. if this value is greater than 1 i need to perform some operations
      \

Here is the summary about that field which i got from wininfo tool

i tried writing the code as shown below.. but the msgbox is popping up empty value..when the same code is pasted under some button action i am able to access the value present in the field..but when placed alone as written in the attached script i am unable to fetch it... 

here i am using the valu present in the field

can you guys tell me what's wrong??? or how can i get that value?

My_GUI.au3