UEZ

Forum search results issue

UEZ

When I search something then the results are not up-to-date.

E.g. if you search for "UEZ", sorted by Last Update Time, then the first result is from 23. Feb. 2015.

Seems that the indexing or something else not working properly.

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

qwert

UEZ, I had just posted about my experience with improper results ... and forgot to mention that mine was Only Search In Titles.  But yours show it's a wider issue.

Edited by qwert

Jon

I've reindexed, reinstalled the search engine and made sure everything is as it should be. No change. The only thing I can think of is the version of sphinx that works with IPB (an older one) doesn't like the new character set I configured. That's the only major change that happened as the 3.4.7 changes themselves were minor.

I'll have to take the forum offline, convert back to the old character set and retest to know for sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      My program has to first search for names in Column D that do not match up with column C. I got that search to work using arrays. It was slow and I could not figure out how to delete them so I just manually put coded the names that do not belong. I found their cell location but I do not know how to store that location and delete it.
      This is what I have so far.
      Local $NameToDelete1[6]  = _Excel_RangeFind($OpenWorkbook, "Smith, Bill") _ArrayDisplay($NameToDelete1, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example 1", "", 0, "|", "Sheet|Name|Cell|Value|Formula|Comment") _Excel_RangeDelete($OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $NameToDelete1[2], $xlShiftUp)  
      Please help, I wanted to have this program done yesterday but I did not see this problem until yesterday. 
    • AndyS19
      By AndyS19
      I'm trying to implement a Ctl-F popup box that looks something like the one that Notepad uses, but I'm not havine much luck.  I intend to get it working, then beef up the popup's contents to add several checkboxes, buttons and radio boxes.
      What my example code does is to use InputBox(), but that's not what I want.
      Here is my test code:
      #include <Array.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) OnAutoItExitRegister("ExitStageLeft") Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", -2) Global $hGUI _Main() Func _Main() $hGUI = GUICreate("Test ^F", 300, 200) setupSpecialKeysHandlers() GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Event_GUIClose") GUISetState() While (1) Sleep(157) WEnd EndFunc ;==>_Main Func handle_CTRL_F_key() Local $str $str = InputBox("Search", "Enter the string to search for:") ConsoleWrite("+++: $str ==>" & $str & "<==" & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>handle_CTRL_F_key Func ExitStageLeft() Exit (99) EndFunc ;==>ExitStageLeft Func Event_GUIClose() Exit (1) EndFunc ;==>Event_GUIClose Func setupSpecialKeysHandlers() Local $ar, $parts, $key, $handler, $id Local $aAccelKeys[1][2] ; Create a table of Special keys and their handlers $ar = StringSplit("", "") _ArrayAdd($ar, "^f - handle_CTRL_F_key ") ReDim $aAccelKeys[UBound($ar) - 1][2] ; Now, create $aAccelKeys array with the table data. ; For each entry, create a Dummy GUI and associate its ; ID with the special key. For $ndx = 1 To UBound($ar) - 1 $parts = StringSplit($ar[$ndx], "-", 2) $key = StringStripWS($parts[0], 8) $handler = StringStripWS($parts[1], 8) $id = GUICtrlCreateDummy() $aAccelKeys[$ndx - 1][0] = $key $aAccelKeys[$ndx - 1][1] = $id GUICtrlSetOnEvent($id, $handler) Next GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys) ; Setup the Special keys hooks EndFunc ;==>setupSpecialKeysHandlers  
    • spikespaz
      By spikespaz
      The rule against game automation is misguided and unhelpful for the following reasons.

I am a developer, using AutoIt to automate testing for a game that I am developing. Singleplayer games can be mundane and sometimes cheating can be overlooked. Multiplayer games usually have anticheat against repetitive robotic actions anyways. People want to override the control schemes of games with bad customization. Eg. Axiom Verge, Fortnite (Crouching). Game automation is not always bad. If the user feels the need to automate a singleplayer game for boring or mundane tasks, that is their choice. Similarly, if I wish to use scripts to automate testing, that is my choice.
      Game automation can be a problem for online multiplayer games, giving players a competitive advantage. This could be countered by common sense; ask OP what game they are automating, and is it an online game? What is this script for, and what does it seem to do?

Please revise the rule as it seems very unnecessary and harmful to people seeking help with innocent attempts at game automation.
    • Atoxis
      By Atoxis
      Howdy, I've gone through a lot of au3 forums, and I once had a working Imagesearch script that I got from here.  However, and i'm just totally not sure how but my imagesearch scripts aren't working anymore.
      I'm not new to au3 but i'm not the most experienced with it's syntax/commands.

Anyways, I've looked over the big threads involving imagesearch.

Does anyone have a working Imagesearch x64 for win10 that is currently working as of the date with the post.

Dll's and what not is fine, just when I tell the script to run, I want to be able to find the image on the screen!
      Can't find a working copy so if anyone has one please send it my way lol.

I've taken all the imagesearch downloads and what not and have played with them but I can't get any of them working on my end, despite others saying they're working.
      Thanks.
    • lenclstr746
      By lenclstr746
      HELLO GUYS
      I'm a work on a background see and click bot project 
      I can complete it if your help me
      (using imagesearch , gdi+ and  fastfind)