UEZ

Forum search results issue

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

When I search something then the results are not up-to-date.

E.g. if you search for "UEZ", sorted by Last Update Time, then the first result is from 23. Feb. 2015.

Seems that the indexing or something else not working properly.

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

UEZ, I had just posted about my experience with improper results ... and forgot to mention that mine was Only Search In Titles.  But yours show it's a wider issue.

Edited by qwert

I've reindexed, reinstalled the search engine and made sure everything is as it should be. No change. The only thing I can think of is the version of sphinx that works with IPB (an older one) doesn't like the new character set I configured. That's the only major change that happened as the 3.4.7 changes themselves were minor.

I'll have to take the forum offline, convert back to the old character set and retest to know for sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• algiuxas
      By algiuxas
      Hello everybody, so I might found a bug in _ArraySearch:

#include <Array.au3> Local $abc[2] = ["b", "b"] $h = "+---------------------------------+" & @CRLF ConsoleWrite($h) For $i = 0 To 1 $abc[0] = 0 out() $abc[0] = 1 out() $abc[0] = -1 out() $abc[0] = "Abc" out() $abc[1] = "Hello" Next Func txt() Return "$abc = [" & $abc[0] & ", " & $abc[1] & "]" & @CRLF & _ "> _ArraySearch($abc,""Hello"") = " EndFunc ;==>txt Func shouldoutput($ans) Return "_ArraySearch Should return: " & ($ans ? 1 : -1) EndFunc ;==>shouldoutput Func out() ConsoleWrite("> " & txt() & _ArraySearch($abc, "Hello") & @CRLF & "> " & shouldoutput($abc[1] == "Hello") & @CRLF & $h) EndFunc ;==>out Exit Sorry for this messy script
    • wakillon
      By wakillon
      Mp3SearchEngine v2.0.0.6

May be some of you know Songr .
      This script do the same job, it can find more mp3 files but is not as fast as Songr.

Sites used are music search engine Websites designed for LEGAL entertainment purposes only.
      Thanks to Brett Francis, Prog@ndy and Eukalyptus for >Bass Udf, trancex for >WinHttp Udf and the AutoIt Community for his help.

Changes of v1.0.8.5

Three websites replaced cause they are dead or use now js.
      All search engines updated ( not without difficulties for audiodump)
      I use RAGrid.dll for the first listview (more fast and stable, but with some inconvenients to manage the no-edit of cells)
      Input queries are saved ( the twenty latest)
      I use now an mp3 pre-Load management before playing and a double progressbar for visualize pre-load and play, where you can click for directly go play in the loaded part.
      Most includes needed are embedded and all external files are embedded in script with >BinaryToAu3Kompressor .
      Multi downloads available with embedded downloader.exe

Changes of v1.0.8.8
      Search on audiodump and myfreemp3 fixed.
      New buttons.
      Added Gui Menu.
      Titles are no more editable.
      New "About" with >TaskDialog (Thanks Prog@andy)
      Query button permit now to check / uncheck all checkboxes
      And some few fixes and cleaning.
      Really more stable now.
      Changes of v1.0.9.2
      Dilandau is replaced by mp3chief and mp3ili by mp3clan 
      Search on mp3juices, baseofmp3 and soundcloud fixed.
      Soso now provide m4a (aac) instead of mp3 ( m4a can be played by MSE)
      Added possibility to encode automaticaly to mp3, aac or ogg ( at the end of download) using bassenc.dll and command line tools : lame, faac and oggenc.

Changes of v1.0.9.3   mp3skull fixed mp3chief fixed myfreemp3 fixed mp3clan changed to tusmp3  mp3juices changed to emp3world baseofmp3 changed to imp3 and some minor improvements.  
      Version 2.0.0.6
      Most previous websites used are dead or have changed the way to get links, 
      so instead of try to repair the previous version, i have created a complete new version.
      The main tendency is the simplification :
      Only one website : audiodump (Up to 500 results by request)
      Script use now the little pearl created by Ward : curl.au3
      It permit to create tasks (get source and get multi mp3) in asynchronous mode.
      So now, no need to use several executables and no more gui who do not respond in case of connection problems. 
      Script use Bass.dll X86 loaded in memory for play songs.
      Result is light and fast, but don't abuse of audiodump servers who are not beasts of race.
      Warning : For avoid errors with curl.au3, you'll need to comment the line 63 : ;~ #Include <BinaryCall.au3>
      @AutoItX64 not supported and only tested on Win7X64 and Win8.1X64.
      As your browser, use Ctrl+w for remove the current Tab.(if there is no search or download running from it)
      And also Ctrl+q for set/remove Gridlines.
      Events are displayed to the bottom of the Gui.

Version 2.0.1.1
      Added a Paste Button.
      Querry list is now correctly saved.
      Querry Combo is now sorted in alphabetical order
      After a 'No match', the next search will use the previous empty listview.
      Bug when removing tabs is corrected.
      Added string correction for the request that, in the previous version, was not always able to return a correct result.

A big thanks to Ward for his great UDF, and Nina my favorite tester, (who between us is also my third daughter), for his precious advices .
      previous downloads : 1703

As there is no more script downloads count, source and executable are available in the downloads section

Enjoy ! 
      July 2017 Project Discontinued due to website changes
    • QuickWhiteWolf
      By QuickWhiteWolf
      Hi everyone,

I was previously a member of this forum under the username Wombat. It's been years and multiple email accounts closed since then so I decided to start fresh and take a moment to thank you all... (Admins/Mods let me know if we need to discuss this...)

I started programming with AutoIT while working as a scrap catcher for a machine that chopped scrap into pieces for easier moving, I learned styles and gained strengths from some of the best members on this forum by reverse engineering their code. I gained the confidence of our IT manager by making a boast that I could write an application to replace a p.o.s. cobalt based app we were using on the floor at that time, needless to say I was way in over my head but he saw that I had potential and I luckily had built several other apps on the side that were of equal or greater value to the company. I've been working as help-desk for the past 3 years and writing software as well to facilitate the help desk and solve recurring issues with our users. I was given an office and moved out of help-desk about a year ago, after 5 years of hard work I've actually landed the title of Jr. Developer moving into mid level title/pay this year! The company has already set out an improvement path that sees me with 4 certs and a bachelors in 4 more years making great money. Before this I had only ever worked at gas stations, fast food and manual labor jobs. If you're ever worried about your life, want something more, or just want a change you can do it. It's not easy, not at all, but it's possible and software programming is a very rewarding field if you like to make things and see how others interact with them.

I utilized AutoIT to bring a company into the twenty-first century, away from paper trails and sticky notes improving the quality of life for the employees on the floor (where I started before learning AutoIT). I was given the go ahead to purchase visual studio and I learned VB.Net and built an awesome piece of Zebra labeling software (Utilizing ZPL code translated froma graphical editor) for our shipping department. Now I'm diving head first into C# and we have another programmer on board as we move on to MS Team Services and begin to tackle a sweet new project involving real time awareness of our product on the factory floor utilizing RFID and windows 10 tablets.

That's a long way to come in just 4 years, and I couldn't have done it without the gigantic heart this community has and the mentorship provided for people looking to get into programming.

So from the bottom of my heart, with immense respect.... Thank you so much AutoIT community
    • Mr_Was_geht_sie_das_an
      By Mr_Was_geht_sie_das_an
      Hi Autoit Community,
      do someone know, if is possible to creat an 3D-ModelSearch script ?
    • rootx
      By rootx
      I would like to download the first 5 images in a folder. THX.
      #include <INet.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global $sSource, $aImgURL, $sKeyWord $sKeyWord = "pug" $sSource = _INetGetSource("http://www.google.com/search?q=" & $sKeyWord & "&tbm=isch") $aImgURL = _StringBetween($sSource, 'src="', '"') For $x = 1 to UBound($aImgURL)-1 ConsoleWrite($aImgURL[$x]&@CRLF) Next