CoSiNUs brOTHerS inTRO build 2015-04-20

UEZ

Theoretically the stars are drawn before the image but as you can see it isn't working for whatever reasons. -> FillRect is executed before StretchBlt.

The CPU is at a very high usage, so no resources left for more effects. The stars were easily added and don't reqiure too much cpu time.

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

@UEZ Thanks for your reply. I noticed that your script was using ~45% of my CPU, So adding (IMHO) some effects is not gonna hurt

TD :)

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

@UEZ Thanks for your reply. I noticed that your script was using ~45% of my CPU, So adding (IMHO) some effects is not gonna hurt

TD :)

I assume you have a dual core CPU. AutoIt is using only one core and thus the core is utilized over 90%.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Theoretically the stars are drawn before the image but as you can see it isn't working for whatever reasons. -> FillRect is executed before StretchBlt.

The CPU is at a very high usage, so no resources left for more effects. The stars were easily added and don't reqiure too much cpu time.

Ok.

For cpu i notice that it increase from 13% to 25 % when stars scroll start.

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

The stars scroller takes approx. 5% more of the cpu usage on my system. Ok, I didn't measured the CPU usage after I added the scroller but it seems that it requires some more CPU usage as I thought.  :whistle: 

I added it to same loop as for image effect. That means if you decrease the $iStripes value it would decrease also the amount of stars automatically which reduces the CPU usage but decreases the visual effect quality.

Edited by UEZ