UEZ

CoSiNUs brOTHerS inTRO build 2015-04-20

29 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

After wakillon has provided the SID player code, I thought it's time to write a little intro in old school style with chip music from the old good C64.

Here the result (download exe + source): CoSiNUs brOTHerS inTRO

I hope it works properly on your PC. If not please report. WinXP is not supported!

If your CPU is too weak to display the effects properly, change the line 118 the value 30 to 40

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "int", 0, "int", 30, "int", 0) 

or a higher value or reduce in line 28 the $iStripes value to e.g. $iH / 3.

Global $i, $c = 0, $j = 0, $f, $l, $k = 0, $m, $iStripes = $iH / 2

On my notebook the intro runs at ~30 fps!

Have fun.

@wakillon: Merci beaucoup!

Screenshot: https://autoit.de/index.php/Attachment/115-CoSiNUs-brOTHerS-inTRO-png/

How it should look like (without sound):

Edited by UEZ
4 people like this

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

I don't get scroller effect & The window is too big for me!!!

post-89462-0-91316700-1429109864_thumb.p

TD :)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Include OS Dcoder (win 8?) :)

works fine on win 7 x64

Pretty neat. ;)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

@MikhahS What is your resolution? Mine is 1366 x 768

Spoiler

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

1920 x 1080

post-86910-0-56589400-1429110483_thumb.p

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Nice effects and nice music !  :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

@MikahS 1920 x 1080? O_O

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

@MikahS 1920 x 1080? O_O

24" monitors. ;)

Snips & Scripts

After reducing the size by half, I can see the scrolling effect but I can't center the image

post-89462-0-38085000-1429111315_thumb.p

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

Where can I find "'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-03-02" Alternative

Edited by TheDcoder

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Use this: UEZsPet.7z to replace UEZ's picture with his pet's picture, TD :D

P.S Remember to remove line no. 224 To 242 in the main file :)

Edited by TheDcoder

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

I added a link to a video how the intro should look -> see post #1.

Thanks for your feedback!

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Nice updated :D

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

#14 ·  Posted (edited)

Updated UEZ's Ocelot's Pic -

Changes:

Reduced File Size Massively

Reduced Image Size To 50%, Now fits your screen perfectly

Enjoy, TD :D

Edited by TheDcoder

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

@TheDcoder: please stop hijacking my topic by posting bullshit. Go and play in the sandbox if you want to be childish.

3 people like this

#16 ·  Posted (edited)

The video download link/site didn't work in Firefox, (maybe upload to youtube or Vimeo?) but the code worked fine on Win7, happy memories of many Amiga demos! :)

Edited by Lakes

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

The font bitmap is as far as I can remember from an old Amiga demo. 

@UEZ Ok, Sorry :)

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

#19 ·  Posted (edited)

The font bitmap is as far as I can remember from an old Amiga demo. 

The most unusual font I saw used (in a demo at the time anyway) was biscuit or cookie letters something like this.

Edited by Lakes

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

#20 ·  Posted (edited)

I found this site with old school bitmap fonts (preview only) -> http://oldshool.siteboard.org/t334f2017-Different-Bitmap-Fonts-Collection.html

Edited by UEZ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      In the code that follows, it appears that DllStructCreate() is not allocating memory in
      $tag = 'byte val['&$iLength&']' . . Static Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate($tag) Running the code below, the problem does not show, but it does show in a much longer script: there _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile only writes about 30K bytes when it should write about 1MB, which it does when the code is
      $tag = 'char val['&$iLength&']' . . Static Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate($tag) It should write about 1 MB.
      I suggest caution in running the code below. On my PC, it caused a second instance of SciTE to appear at the top left of the Desktop, showing only the title bar, with a width of only approximately 200 pixels! Then rebooting the PC showed this at login. Further, double-clicking on the SciTE shortcut on the Desktop showed SciTE in the same way! (After running Regedit, and searching for SciTE, the shortcut behaves normally.)
      I would appreciate help in determining whether or not there is a bug in DLLStructCreate, preferably a way which does not clobber Windows. Of course, It is possible that there is a bug in my code.
      I have made $tvalue Static in the hope that this might make the code run properly. Doing this did not help.
      My code is based on code written by Authenticity and ChrisL.
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Array.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) ; Property Item structure Global Const $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM = _ "uint id;" & _ ; ID of this property "ulong length;" & _ ; Length of the property value, in bytes "word type;" & _ ; Type of the value, as one of TAG_TYPE_XXX constants "ptr pvalue;" ; pointer to property value ; Image property types constants ; Ref: https://www.media.mit.edu/pia/Research/deepview/exif.html Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUBYTE = 1 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEASCII = 2 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUSHORT = 3 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG = 4 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL = 5 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESBYTE = 6 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED = 7 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESSHORT = 8 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESLONG = 9 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL = 10 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESFLOAT = 11 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEDFLOAT = 12 main() Func main() _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\temp\AP test data\DSC00824 - Copy.jpg') Local $ar = _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItemsEx($hImage) Local $propsAr[UBound($ar,1)-1][5],$vec,$j=-1 For $i = 1 To $ar[0][0] If $ar[$i][3]<>0 Then ; pValue -- for Sony! $j += 1 $propsAr[$j][0] = $ar[$i][0] ; id $propsAr[$j][1] = $ar[$i][1] ; length $propsAr[$j][2] =$ar[$i][2]; type $vec = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($ar[$i][1],$ar[$i][2],$ar[$i][3]) $propsAr[$j][3] = $vec[0] ; val1 Switch $ar[$i][2] Case 5,10 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL $propsAr[$j][4] = $vec[1] Case Else $propsAr[$j][4] = '' EndSwitch EndIf Next ReDim $propsAr[$j+1][5] For $i = 0 To UBound($propsAr,1)-1 Switch $propsAr[$i][2] ; type Case 5,10 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL _GDIPlus_ImageSetPropertyItemEx($hImage,$propsAr[$i][0],$propsAr[$i][1], _ $propsAr[$i][2],$propsAr[$i][3],$propsAr[$i][4]) Case Else _GDIPlus_ImageSetPropertyItemEx($hImage,$propsAr[$i][0],$propsAr[$i][1], _ $propsAr[$i][2],$propsAr[$i][3]) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage,'H:\b\1.jpg') _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItemsEx($hImage) Local $iI, $iCount, $tBuffer, $pBuffer, $iBuffer, $tPropertyItem, $aSize, $aPropertyItems[1][1], $aResult $aSize = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize($hImage) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $iBuffer = $aSize[0] $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBuffer & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) $iCount = $aSize[1] $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetAllPropertyItems", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iBuffer, "uint", $iCount, "ptr", $pBuffer) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aResult[0], False) ReDim $aPropertyItems[$iCount + 1][4] $aPropertyItems[0][0] = $iCount For $iI = 1 To $iCount $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM, $pBuffer) $aPropertyItems[$iI][0] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "id") $aPropertyItems[$iI][1] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "length") $aPropertyItems[$iI][2] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "type") $aPropertyItems[$iI][3] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "pvalue") $pBuffer += DllStructGetSize($tPropertyItem) Next Return $aPropertyItems EndFunc Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($iLength, $iType, $pValue) Static Local $tvalue Switch $iType Case 1,6 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUBYTE,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESBYTE $tvalue = DllStructCreate('byte val',$pValue) Case 2 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEASCII $tvalue = DllStructCreate('char val['&$iLength&']',$pValue) Case 3 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUSHORT $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ushort val',$pValue) Case 4 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val',$pValue) Case 5 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val1;ulong val2',$pValue) Case 7 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED ; undefined, per specification, but may be a long but is sometimes a string $tvalue = DllStructCreate('byte val['&$ilength&']',$pValue) ; see _GDIPlus_ImageSetPropertyItemEx ;~ $tvalue = DllStructCreate('char val['&$ilength&']',$pValue) Case 8 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESSHORT $tvalue = DllStructCreate('short val',$pValue) Case 9 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val',$pValue) Case 10 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val1;ulong val2',$pValue) Case 11 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESFLOAT $tvalue = DllStructCreate('float val',$pValue) Case 12 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEDFLOAT $tvalue = DllStructCreate('double val',$pValue) EndSwitch If @error Then Return SetError(@error,0,-1) Switch $iType Case 5,10 ; $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL Local $aRet[2] $aRet[0] = DllStructGetData($tvalue,'val1') $aRet[1] = DllStructGetData($tvalue,'val2') Case Else Local $aRet[1] $aRet[0] = DllStructGetData($tvalue,'val') EndSwitch Return $aRet EndFunc Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize($hImage) Local $aSize[2], $aResult $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertySize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint*", 0, "uint*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $aSize[0] = $aResult[2] $aSize[1] = $aResult[3] Return $aSize EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize Func _GDIPlus_ImageSetPropertyItemEx($hImage,$id,$iLength,$iType,$value1,$value2=-1) Local $tProp = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM) DllStructSetData($tProp,'id',$id) DllStructSetData($tProp,'type',$itype) DllStructSetData($tProp,'length',$ilength) Local $tag Switch $iType Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUBYTE,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESBYTE $tag = 'byte val' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEASCII $tag = 'char val['&$iLength&']' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUSHORT $tag = 'ushort val' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG $tag = 'ulong val' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL $tag = 'ulong val1;ulong val2' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED ; undefined, per specification, but may be a long but is sometimes a string $tag = 'byte val['&$iLength&']' ; causes saving to jpeg to write junk ;~ $tag = 'char val['&$iLength&']' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESSHORT $tag = 'short val' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG $tag = 'ulong val' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL $tag = 'long val1;long val2' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESFLOAT $tag = 'float val' Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEDFLOAT $tag = 'double val' EndSwitch Static Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate($tag) Switch $iType Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL DllStructSetData($tvalue,'val1',$value1) DllStructSetData($tvalue,'val2',$value2) Case Else DllStructSetData($tvalue,1,$value1) EndSwitch DllStructSetData($tProp,'pvalue',DllStructGetPtr($tvalue)) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPropertyItem", "hwnd", $hImage, "ptr", _ DllStructGetPtr($tProp)) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aResult[0], -1) Return $aResult[0] = 0 EndFunc I have seen $iLength be as much as 37 KB for $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED.
      Is there is a bug, how can this be demonstrated to the developers in a few lines of code (without clobbering Windows)?

• tcurran
      By tcurran
      Here are two functions to provide pixel-accurate height and width dimensions for a given string.
      The more commonly-used _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString built-in UDF is problematic because it returns the width padded by roughly one en-space (for reasons related to the various ways Windows produces anti-aliased fonts).
      These are AutoIt translations of Pierre Arnaud's C# functions, described in his CodeProject article "Bypass Graphics.MeasureString limitations"
      The first is an all-purpose version that takes a window handle, string, font family, font size (in points), style, and (optionally) width of the layout column (in pixels) as parameters.
      The second, more efficient version is intended for applications where GDI+ fonts are already in use, and takes handles to the existing graphics context, string, font, layout and format as parameters.
      Both functions return a two-row array with the exact width [0] and height [1] of the string (in pixels).
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _StringInPixels ; Description ...: Returns a pixel-accurate height and width for a given string using a given font, style and size. ; Syntax ........: _StringInPixels($hGUI, $sString, $sFontFamily, $fSize, $iStyle[, $iColWidth = 0]) ; Parameters ....: $hGUI - Handle to the window. ; $sString - The string to be measured. ; $sFontFamily - Full name of the font to use. ; $fSize - Font size in points (half-point increments). ; $iStyle - Combination of 0-normal, 1-bold, 2-italic, 4-underline, 8-strikethrough ; $iColWidth - [optional] If word-wrap is desired, column width in pixels ; Return values .: 2-row array. [0] is width in pixels; [1] is height in pixels. ; Author ........: Tim Curran; adapted from Pierre Arnaud's C# function ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: This version is longer and less efficient but works for all purposes. ; Related .......: <https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/2118/Bypass-Graphics-MeasureString-limitations> ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: Example-StringInPixels.au3 ; =============================================================================================================================== #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> Func _StringInPixels($hGUI, $sString, $sFontFamily, $fSize, $iStyle, $iColWidth = 0) _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI) ;Create a graphics object from a window handle Local $aRanges[2][2] = [[1]] $aRanges[1][0] = 0 ;Measure first char (0-based) $aRanges[1][1] = StringLen($sString) ;Region = String length Local $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate($sFontFamily) Local $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fSize, $iStyle) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGraphic, $GDIP_TEXTRENDERINGHINT_ANTIALIASGRIDFIT) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetMeasurableCharacterRanges($hFormat, $aRanges) ;Set ranges Local $aWinClient = WinGetClientSize($hGUI) If $iColWidth = 0 Then $iColWidth = $aWinClient[0] Local $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(10, 10, $iColWidth, $aWinClient[1]) Local $aRegions = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureCharacterRanges($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) ;get array of regions Local $aBounds = _GDIPlus_RegionGetBounds($aRegions[1], $hGraphic) Local $aWidthHeight[2] = [$aBounds[2], $aBounds[3]] ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_RegionDispose($aRegions[1]) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Return $aWidthHeight EndFunc ;==>_StringInPixels ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _StringInPixels_gdip ; Description ...: Returns a pixel-accurate height and width for a given string using a GDI+ font, layout and format ; Syntax ........: _StringInPixels_gdip($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) ; Parameters ....: $hGraphic - Handle to a GDI+ graphics object. ; $sString - The string to be measured. ; $hFont - Handle to a GDI+ font. ; $tLayout - A $tagGDIPRECTF structure that bounds the string. ; $hFormat - Handle to a GDI+ string format. ; Return values .: 2-row array. [0] is width in pixels; [1] is height in pixels. ; Author ........: Tim Curran; adapted from Pierre Arnaud's C# function ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: This much more efficient version is for use with GDI+ fonts ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: <https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/2118/Bypass-Graphics-MeasureString-limitations> ; Example .......: Example-StringInPixels.au3 ; =============================================================================================================================== #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> Func _StringInPixels_gdip($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) Local $aRanges[2][2] = [[1]] $aRanges[1][0] = 0 ;Measure first char (0-based) $aRanges[1][1] = StringLen($sString) ;Region = String length _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGraphic, $GDIP_TEXTRENDERINGHINT_CLEARTYPEGRIDFIT) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetMeasurableCharacterRanges($hFormat, $aRanges) ;Set ranges Local $aRegions = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureCharacterRanges($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) ;get array of regions Local $aBounds = _GDIPlus_RegionGetBounds($aRegions[1], $hGraphic) Local $aWidthHeight[2] = [$aBounds[2], $aBounds[3]] _GDIPlus_RegionDispose($aRegions[1]) Return $aWidthHeight EndFunc ;==>_StringInPixels_gdip  
      _StringInPixels.au3
      Example-StringInPixels.au3
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      sometimes!
      Running the script below and entering a for All seems to work every time Running it and choosing 1 for One returns a gibberish string However with the same functions, I have seen it succeed when 1 is chosen, i.e. show the value for the test property ID 0x0103 as OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I have also seen GetOne() succeed when a diagnostic MsgBox() is added,  and when I include my debugging functions, so the problem appears to be a memory location being overwritten, probably in a DLLStruct.. call.
      I know that value OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA is correct from Irfanview and from running GetAll().
      All but one of the _GDIPlus functions were written by ChrisL. I have modified those that returned a DLLStruct object such that they now return an array.
      Both getting one and getting  all involve calling _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue() which I wrote, so perhaps the problem partly lies with ChrisL's functions as modified.
      Suggestions?
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Array.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) ; #VARIABLES# =================================================================================================================== Global $GDIP_STATUS = 0 Global $GDIP_ERROR = 0 ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Property Item structure Global Const $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM = _ "uint id;" & _ ; ID of this property "uint length;" & _ ; Length of the property value, in bytes "ushort type;" & _ ; Type of the value, as one of TAG_TYPE_XXX constants "ptr value;" ; property value ; Image property types constants ; Ref: https://www.media.mit.edu/pia/Research/deepview/exif.html Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUBYTE = 1 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEASCII = 2 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUSHORT = 3 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG = 4 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL = 5 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESBYTE = 6 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED = 7 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESSHORT = 8 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESLONG = 9 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL = 10 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESFLOAT = 11 Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEDFLOAT = 12 main() Func main() _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\b\PA160005 - Copy.JPG') Local $sAns = InputBox('','Enter 1 or a') If $sAns=1 Then GetOne($hImage) ElseIf $sAns='a' Then GetAll($hImage) EndIf _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func GetOne($hImage) Local $vecPrim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage,0x010e) Local $vecUser[3] $vecUser[0] = '0x'&StringRight(Hex($vecPrim[0]),4) $vecUser[1] = $vecPrim[2] Local $vecVals = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($vecPrim[1],$vecPrim[2],$vecPrim[3]) $vecUser[2] = $vecVals[0] _ArrayDisplay($vecUser) EndFunc Func GetAll($hImage) Local $ar1 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems($hImage) Local $ar[UBound($ar1,1)][3] For $i = 1 To $ar1[0][0] $ar[$i][0] = '0x'&StringRight(Hex($ar1[$i][0]),4) $ar[$i][1] =$ar1[$i][2] $ar[$i][2] = (_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($ar1[$i][1],$ar1[$i][2],$ar1[$i][3]))[0] Next _ArrayDisplay($ar) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems ; Description ...: Gets all the property items (metadata) stored in an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems($hImage) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; Return values .: Success - Array containing the image property items: ; |[0][0] - Number of property items ; |[1][0] - Property item 1 identifier (see remarks) ; |[1][1] - Property item 1 value length, in bytes ; |[1][2] - Property item 1 value type ; |[1][1] - Property item 1 value pointer ; |. ; |. ; |[n][0] - Property item n identifier ; |[n][1] - Property item n value length, in bytes ; |[n][2] - Property item n value type ; |[n][1] - Property item n value pointer ; Possible property value types are: ; |1 - The value pointer points to an array of bytes ; |2 - The value pointer points to a null-terminated ASCII string ; |3 - The value pointer points to unsigned short ; |4 - The value pointer points to an unsigned long ; |5 - The value pointer points to an array of unsigned two longs (numerator, denominator) ; |7 - The value pointer points to an array of bytes of any type, or is unterminated string\ ; |8 - The value pointer points to signed short ; |9 - The value pointer points to a signed long ; |10 - The value pointer points to an array of signed two longs (numerator, denominator) ; |11 - The value pointer points to a float ; |12 - The value pointer points to a double ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; |$GDIP_ERROR: ; | 1 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; | 2 - The image contains no property items metadata ; | 3 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Modified.......: c.haslam ; Remarks .......: The property item tag identifiers are declared in GDIPConstants.au3, those that start with $GDIP_PROPERTYTAG ; +The value size is given in bytes, divide this by the size of the data (4 for integers, 2 for shorts, etc..) ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue, _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetAllPropertyItems ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems($hImage) Local $iI, $iCount, $tBuffer, $pBuffer, $iBuffer, $tPropertyItem, $aSize, $aPropertyItems[1][1], $aResult $aSize = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize($hImage) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 1 Return -1 ElseIf $aSize[1] = 0 Then $GDIP_ERROR = 2 Return -1 EndIf $iBuffer = $aSize[0] $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBuffer & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) $iCount = $aSize[1] $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetAllPropertyItems", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iBuffer, "uint", $iCount, "ptr", $pBuffer) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 3 Return -1 EndIf ReDim $aPropertyItems[$iCount + 1][4] $aPropertyItems[0][0] = $iCount For $iI = 1 To $iCount $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM, $pBuffer) $aPropertyItems[$iI][0] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "id") $aPropertyItems[$iI][1] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "length") $aPropertyItems[$iI][2] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "type") $aPropertyItems[$iI][3] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "value") $pBuffer += DllStructGetSize($tPropertyItem) Next Return $aPropertyItems EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue ; Description ...: Get property item values from fields in $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM data ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($iLength, $iType, $pValue) ; Parameters ....: $iLength Length of the property value, in bytes ; |$iType Type of the value (a $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPE* value - see GDIPConstants.au3) ; |$pValue Pointer to value ; Return values .: Success - An array ; | [0] value 1 ; | [1] value 2 (only for properties that have numerator and denominator) ; Failure - -1 ; Author ........: c.haslam ; Modified ......: ; Remarks........: If type is 7 ($GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED) value returned is an unsigned long. ; Depending on ID and originator of the image, value may actually be an unterminated string ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem,_GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems ; Link ..........: http://www.cipa.jp/std/documents/e/DC-008-Translation-2016-E.pdf, ; https://www.media.mit.edu/pia/Research/deepview/exif.html ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue($iLength, $iType, $pValue) Switch $iType Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL Local $aRet[2] Case Else Local $aRet[1] EndSwitch Switch $iType Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUBYTE,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESBYTE Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('byte val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEASCII Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('char val['&$iLength&']',$pValue) If @error Then MsgBox(0,@ScriptLineNumber,'@error='&@error) $aRet[0] = DllStructGetData($tvalue,'val') If @error Then MsgBox(0,@ScriptLineNumber,'@error='&@error) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUSHORT Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ushort val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEURATIONAL Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val1;ulong val2',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val1 $aRet[1] = $tvalue.val2 Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESBYTE Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('byte val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEUNDEFINED ; undefined, per specification, but may be a long but is sometimes a string Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESSHORT Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('short val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEULONG Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('ulong val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESRATIONAL Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('long val1;long val2',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val1 $aRet[1] = $tvalue.val2 Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPESFLOAT Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('float val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val Case $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGTYPEDFLOAT Local $tvalue = DllStructCreate('double val',$pValue) $aRet[0] = $tvalue.val EndSwitch $tvalue = 0 Return $aRet EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Description ...: Gets a specified property item (piece of metadata) from an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success - Array ; | [0] Property ID ; | [1] Property length ; | [2] Property type ; | [3] pointer to Property value ; Possible values of type are: ; |1 - The value pointer points to an array of bytes ; |2 - The value pointer points to a null-terminated ASCII string ; |3 - The value pointer points to unsigned short ; |4 - The value pointer points to an unsigned long ; |5 - The value pointer points to an array of unsigned two longs (numerator, denominator) ; |7 - The value pointer points to an array of bytes of any type, or is unterminated string\ ; |8 - The value pointer points to signed short ; |9 - The value pointer points to a signed long ; |10 - The value pointer points to an array of signed two longs (numerator, denominator) ; |11 - The value pointer points to a float ; |12 - The value pointer points to a double ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non-zero value specifying the error code ; |$GDIP_ERROR: ; | 1 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; | 2 - The specified property identifier does not exist in the image ; | 3 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Modified.......: c.haslam ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemValue, ; $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItem http://www.cipa.jp/std/documents/e/DC-008-Translation-2016-E.pdf, ; https://www.media.mit.edu/pia/Research/deepview/exif.html ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) Local $iBuffer, $tBuffer, $pBuffer, $tPropertyItem, $aResult $iBuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 1 Return -1 ElseIf $iBuffer = 0 Then $GDIP_ERROR = 2 Return -1 EndIf $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBuffer & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyItem", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, "uint", $iBuffer, "ptr", $pBuffer) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 3 Return -1 EndIf Local $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM, $pBuffer) Local $aRet = [$tPropertyItem.id, $tPropertyItem.length,$tPropertyItem.type, $tPropertyItem.value] Return $aRet EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize ; Description ...: Gets the total size, in bytes, and the number of all the property items stored in an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize($hImage) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; Return values .: Success - Array containing the total size and the number of property items: ; |[0] - Total size, in bytes, of the property items ; |[1] - Number of the property items ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItemSize ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize($hImage) Local $aSize[2], $aResult $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertySize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint*", 0, "uint*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then Return -1 $aSize[0] = $aResult[2] $aSize[1] = $aResult[3] Return $aSize EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertySize ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize ; Description ...: Gets the size, in bytes, of a specified property item of an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success - $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM structure containing the property size, type and value pointer ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItemSize ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyItemSize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, _ "uint*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then Return -1 Return $aResult[3] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize  
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      The following code is one of my many attempts to get the value of a string property from an image. It doesn't work. I know that IMAGEDESCRIPTION has a string value.
      In one of my many attempts, I did get the string OLYMPUS .., which I know is correct from IrfanView, but I can't get it again.
      How should I get this string?

#include <GDIPlus.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) ; Property Item structure Global Const $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM = _ "uint id;" & _ ; ID of this property "uint length;" & _ ; Length of the property value, in bytes "ushort type;" & _ ; Type of the value, as one of TAG_TYPE_XXX constants "ptr value;" ; property value Global Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGIMAGEDESCRIPTION = 0x010E ; #VARIABLES# =================================================================================================================== Global $ghGDIPMatrix = 0 Global $GDIP_STATUS = 0 Global $GDIP_ERROR = 0 Local $Dsk_ghImage _GDIPlus_Startup() $Dsk_ghImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\b\PA160005 - Copy.JPG') Local $propListVec = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList($Dsk_ghImage) Local $qProps = $propListVec[0] For $i = 1 To $qProps $propListVec[$i] = Hex($propListVec[$i]) While StringLeft($propListVec[$i],1)='0' $propListVec[$i] = StringMid($propListVec[$i],2) WEnd ConsoleWrite($propListVec[$i]&@CRLF) Next Local $tProp = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($Dsk_ghImage,$GDIP_PROPERTYTAGIMAGEDESCRIPTION) Local $len = $tProp.length Local $s = 'char str['&$len&']' Local $ptr = $tProp.value Local $tStr = DllStructCreate($s,$ptr) MsgBox(0,'@error',@error) Local $strval = DllStructGetData($tStr,'str') MsgBox(0,'','@error '&@error&' strval '&$strval) ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList ; Description ...: Gets a list of the property identifiers used in the metadata of an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList($hImage) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; Return values .: Success - Array of property identifiers: ; |[0] - Number of property identifiers ; |[1] - Property identifier 1 ; |[2] - Property identifier 2 ; |[n] - Property identifier n ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; |$GDIP_ERROR: ; | 1 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; | 2 - The image does not contain any property items ; | 3 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: The property item identifiers are declared in GDIPConstants.au3, those that start with $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGN* ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyIdList ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList($hImage) Local $iI, $iCount, $tProperties, $pProperties, $aProperties[1], $aResult $iCount = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount($hImage) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 1 Return -1 ElseIf $iCount = 0 Then $GDIP_ERROR = 2 Return -1 EndIf $tProperties = DllStructCreate("uint[" & $iCount & "]") $pProperties = DllStructGetPtr($tProperties) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyIdList", "hwnd", $hImage, "int", $iCount, "ptr", $pProperties) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 3 Return -1 EndIf ReDim $aProperties[$iCount + 1] $aProperties[0] = $iCount For $iI = 1 To $iCount $aProperties[$iI] = DllStructGetData($tProperties, 1, $iI) Next Return $aProperties EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Description ...: Gets a specified property item (piece of metadata) from an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success - $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM structure containing the property size, type and value pointer ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; |$GDIP_ERROR: ; | 1 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; | 2 - The specified property identifier does not exist in the image ; | 3 - The _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem function failed, $GDIP_STATUS contains the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize, $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItem ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) Local $iBuffer, $tBuffer, $pBuffer, $tPropertyItem, $aResult $iBuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 1 Return -1 ElseIf $iBuffer = 0 Then $GDIP_ERROR = 2 Return -1 EndIf $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBuffer & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyItem", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, "uint", $iBuffer, "ptr", $pBuffer) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then $GDIP_ERROR = 3 Return -1 EndIf $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM, $pBuffer) Return $tPropertyItem EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount ; Description ...: Gets the number of properties (pieces of metadata) stored in an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount($hImage) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; Return values .: Success - Number of property items store in the Image object ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetAllPropertyItems, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyCount ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount($hImage) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyCount", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then Return -1 Return $aResult[2] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyCount ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize ; Description ...: Gets the size, in bytes, of a specified property item of an Image object ; Syntax.........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an Image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success - $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM structure containing the property size, type and value pointer ; Failure - -1 and either: ; |@error and @extended are set if DllCall failed ; |$GDIP_STATUS contains a non zero value specifying the error code ; Author.........: Authenticity ; Remarks .......: None ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList, _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Link ..........; @@MsdnLink@@ GdipGetPropertyItemSize ; Example .......; No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertyItemSize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, "uint*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) $GDIP_STATUS = $aResult[0] If $GDIP_STATUS Then Return -1 Return $aResult[3] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize  
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      I have found that:
      there are 276 functions in Authenticity's GDIP.au3 (written for 3.3.6.1) that are not in 3.3.14.2's GDIPlus.au3.  there are many constants in his GDIPConstants.au3 that are not in 3.3.14.2's GDIPlus.au3, but there are some that are. So:
      GDIP extras.au3 contains functions that are not in GDIPlus.au3. They have been extracted from GDIP.au3 The revised GDIPConstants.au3 has constants that are duplicates of those in GDIPlus.au3 commented out. They are attached.
      I have done limited testing on 3.3.14.2 with GDIP extras.au3 and the revised GDIPConstants.au3 included.
      I have undertaken this effort in thanks for the help with GDI+ that I have received on this form, especially from UEZ.
      Authenticity's thread is here. For those who do not 7zip, I am attaching his GDIP as a zip file. It contains many examples.
      GDIP33142.zip
      GDIPAuthenticity.zip