UEZ

CoSiNUs brOTHerS inTRO build 2015-04-20

29 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

After wakillon has provided the SID player code, I thought it's time to write a little intro in old school style with chip music from the old good C64.

Here the result (download exe + source): CoSiNUs brOTHerS inTRO

I hope it works properly on your PC. If not please report. WinXP is not supported!

If your CPU is too weak to display the effects properly, change the line 118 the value 30 to 40

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "int", 0, "int", 30, "int", 0) 

or a higher value or reduce in line 28 the $iStripes value to e.g. $iH / 3.

Global $i, $c = 0, $j = 0, $f, $l, $k = 0, $m, $iStripes = $iH / 2

On my notebook the intro runs at ~30 fps!

Have fun.

@wakillon: Merci beaucoup!

Screenshot: https://autoit.de/index.php/Attachment/115-CoSiNUs-brOTHerS-inTRO-png/

How it should look like (without sound):

Edited by UEZ
4 people like this

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't get scroller effect & The window is too big for me!!!

post-89462-0-91316700-1429109864_thumb.p

TD :)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Include OS Dcoder (win 8?) :)

works fine on win 7 x64

Pretty neat. ;)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

@MikhahS What is your resolution? Mine is 1366 x 768

Spoiler

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

1920 x 1080

post-86910-0-56589400-1429110483_thumb.p

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Nice effects and nice music !  :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

@MikahS 1920 x 1080? O_O

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

@MikahS 1920 x 1080? O_O

24" monitors. ;)

Snips & Scripts

After reducing the size by half, I can see the scrolling effect but I can't center the image

post-89462-0-38085000-1429111315_thumb.p

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

Where can I find "'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2015-03-02" Alternative

Edited by TheDcoder

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Use this: UEZsPet.7z to replace UEZ's picture with his pet's picture, TD :D

P.S Remember to remove line no. 224 To 242 in the main file :)

Edited by TheDcoder

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

I added a link to a video how the intro should look -> see post #1.

Thanks for your feedback!

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice updated :D

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

#14 ·  Posted (edited)

Updated UEZ's Ocelot's Pic -

Changes:

Reduced File Size Massively

Reduced Image Size To 50%, Now fits your screen perfectly

Enjoy, TD :D

Edited by TheDcoder

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

@TheDcoder: please stop hijacking my topic by posting bullshit. Go and play in the sandbox if you want to be childish.

3 people like this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#16 ·  Posted (edited)

The video download link/site didn't work in Firefox, (maybe upload to youtube or Vimeo?) but the code worked fine on Win7, happy memories of many Amiga demos! :)

Edited by Lakes

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

The font bitmap is as far as I can remember from an old Amiga demo. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@UEZ Ok, Sorry :)

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

#19 ·  Posted (edited)

The font bitmap is as far as I can remember from an old Amiga demo. 

The most unusual font I saw used (in a demo at the time anyway) was biscuit or cookie letters something like this.

Edited by Lakes

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

#20 ·  Posted (edited)

I found this site with old school bitmap fonts (preview only) -> http://oldshool.siteboard.org/t334f2017-Different-Bitmap-Fonts-Collection.html

Edited by UEZ

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• timmalos
      By timmalos
      Hey all.
      I'm trying to know when my user clicks on a Rect drawn via GDI+. Everything is almost working except I have a strange behaviour in the "order" clicks are fired.
      I created a simplified code to help :
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <Array.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ;0=disabled, 1=OnEvent mode enabled _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $hGraphics Global $iWidth = 1024, $iHeight = 762 createGUI() draw() While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func createGUI() $hGUI = GUICreate("Current CasparCG Output", $iWidth,$iHeight) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetBkColor(0x000000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphics, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) ;sets the graphics object rendering quality (antialiasing) EndFunc ;==>Example Func draw() ;_WinAPI_draw($hGUI,"","",BitOR($RDW_ERASE,$RDW_INVALIDATE,$RDW_UPDATENOW)) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics) $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial") $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 15, 1) $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFEDCFF, 2) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) $hBrushString = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF) Local $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFF00FF) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) For $i = 1 to 2 Local $x = 0.25 Local $y = 0.25 Local $w = 0.5 Local $h = 0.5 Local $title = "Layer "&$i If $x >= -1 And $x <= 1 Then $x *= $iWidth If $y >= -1 And $y <= 1 Then $y *= $iHeight If $w >= -1 And $w <= 1 Then $w *= $iWidth If $h >= -1 And $h <= 1 Then $h *= $iHeight $hItem = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", $x,$y,$w,$h) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($hItem,"_gui_layer_clicked") ConsoleWrite("Created label with handle="&$hItem&" $i= " & $i&@CRLF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphics, $x, $y, $w, $h,$hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($hGraphics, $x, $y, $w, $h,$hPen) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($x, $y, $w, $h) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphics, $title, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, $title, $hFont, $aInfo[0], $hFormat, $hBrushString) Next _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrushString) Return 1 EndFunc Func _gui_layer_clicked() ConsoleWrite("Clicked on " & @GUI_CtrlId&@CRLF) EndFunc Func SpecialEvents() Select Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndSelect EndFunc ;==>SpecialEvents What happens there :
      We have two rectangles, with the one labelled "2" is front and, the one labelled "1" in background. However when we click, the fired label is the one created first (in the background) and not the second one (in the front).
      Is it normal ?
      If yes, is there any way to change this order ? If I create another label after a first one on the same coords, I would the second one to be fired instead of the first one (This is a simplified code I can't just invert the label order creation easily)

Thanks for your help

• InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      Struggling a bit to get this GDI+ function converted to AutoIt.
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile("F:\DCIM\Camera\20170515_111804.jpg") Global $tBufferSize = DllStructCreate("uint") Global $tProperties = DllStructCreate("uint") _GDIPlus_GetPropertySize($hImage, $tBufferSize, $tProperties) Global $tAllItems = DllStructCreate("struct;char[" & DllStructGetData($tBufferSize, 1) & "];endstruct") _GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems($hImage, $tBufferSize, $tProperties, $tPropertyItem) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func _GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems(ByRef $hImage, Const $tTotalBufferSize, Const $tNumProperties, ByRef $tAllItems) If (Not IsDllStruct($tPropertyItem)) Then Return SetError(-1, 0, "") Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetAllPropertyItems", "hwnd", $hImage, "unit", DllStructGetData($tTotalBufferSize, 1), "uint", DllStructGetData($tNumProperties, 1), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tAllItems)) If (@error) Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, ConsoleWrite("@Error = " & @error & @LF)) If ($aResult[0]) Then Return SetError($aResult[0], @extended, "") Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems Func _GDIPlus_GetPropertySize(Const ByRef $hImage, ByRef $tTotalBufferSize, ByRef $tNumProperties) If (Not IsDllStruct($tTotalBufferSize)) Then Return SetError(-1, 0, "") If (Not IsDllStruct($tNumProperties)) Then Return SetError(-2, 0, "") Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertySize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint_ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tTotalBufferSize), "uint_ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tNumProperties)) If (@error) Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, "") If ($aResult[0]) Then Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, "") Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GetPropertySize Got the GetPropertySize function to work, gives me the correct buffer size and the property count, but I cannot figure out how to get the struct for the all items.
      Function on MSDN:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms535372(v=vs.85).aspx
      Struct needed:
      PropertyItem class:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534493(v=vs.85).aspx
      Found other topics about this function in other languages where they used a blank string as the buffer, so I tried using a char array, which doesn't work. Just cannot figure out how to create the struct buffer to hold the data.
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Since I disovered FreeBasic I decided to create a DLL to implement much faster image processing functionality to AutoIt.
      Following functions are implemented yet:
      _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_BWJJNDithering _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Cartoon1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_ColorAccent _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_AnotherBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_BoxBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection4 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection6 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss45Degree _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EmbossTopLeftBottomRight _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_GaussianBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_IntenseEmboss _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Kirsch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_LaplacianOfGaussian _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_ManualMatrix _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_MotionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Outline3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Prewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sobel _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_SovelVsPrewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_TriangleBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp5x5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Dilatation _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_DistortionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Edges _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Erosion _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_FishEye _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Indexed _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Kuwahara _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Linellism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_OilPainting _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pixelate _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pointillism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_RadialBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Raster _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Swirl _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TiltShift _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TimeWarp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Wave _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_XRay  
      Since I am absolutely a newbie in FreeBasic, the DLL may contain errors.  Please report any bug.

FreeBasic source code can be found here: https://pastebin.com/Lugp6rCR

To do:
      add function headers with descriptions speed-up FB code -> partly done add more filters -> ongoing  
      Credits to:
      Jakub Szymanowski rdc Dewald Esterhuizen Santhosh G_  Christian Graus www.gutgames.com  
      Have fun.

Download link: 

You can compare the speed with AutoIt version:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=b #include <Array.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", "", "Images (*.jpg;*.png;*.gif;*.bmp)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172 Global Const $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) Global Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Image Filters", $iW * 2, $iH) Global $fProg = 0, $iEnd = $iW * $iH - 1 AdlibRegister("Progress", 490) Global $t = TimerInit() Global Const $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, 4) ConsoleWrite(Round(TimerDiff($t) / 1000, 2) & " s / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min" & @CRLF) Global Const $iPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) Global Const $iPic_o = GUICtrlCreatePic("", $iW, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap)) Global Const $hGDIBitmap2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic_o, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap2)) GUISetState() AdlibUnRegister("Progress") ToolTip("") Do Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap2) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Func Progress() ToolTip(Int($fProg / $iEnd * 100) & " % / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min", MouseGetPos(0) + 30, MouseGetPos(1) + 30) EndFunc #Region Symmetric Nearest Neighbour Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour($hImage, $fRadius = 2, $bGDI = True) ;no alpha channel implemented yet Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iRowOffset, $iX, $iY, $c, $k, $sumR, $sumG, $sumB, $iCount, $xx, $yy, $iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2, $x, $y For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $sumR = 0 $sumG = 0 $sumB = 0 $iCount = 0 $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX) $iR = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) For $yy = -$fRadius To $fRadius For $xx = -$fRadius To $fRadius $k = $iX + $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = $iY + $yy $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB1 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) $k = $iX - $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = ($iY - $yy) $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB2 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) If __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1) < __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Then $sumR += $iR1 $sumG += $iG1 $sumB += $iB1 Else $sumR += $iR2 $sumG += $iG2 $sumB += $iB2 EndIf $iCount += 1 Next Next DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, 0xFF000000 + Int($sumR / $iCount) * 0x10000 + Int($sumG / $iCount) * 0x100 + Int($sumB / $iCount), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_SNN" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __DeltaE($iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Return Sqrt(($iR1 - $iR2) * ($iR1 - $iR2) + ($iG1 - $iG2) * ($iG1 - $iG2) + ($iB1 - $iB2) * ($iB1 - $iB2)) EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Jitter Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter($hImage, $iAmount = 20, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset, $fNX, $fNY For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $fNX = $iX + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount) $fNX = $fNX < 1 ? 1 : $fNX > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $fNX $fNY = ($iY + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount)) $fNY = $fNY < 1 ? 1 : $fNY > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $fNY $fNY *= $iW DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $fNY + $fNX), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Jitter" & $iAmount & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Median Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, $fRadius = 3, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, __Median_Value($iX, $iY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Median" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __Median_Value($iPosX, $iPosY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH) Local $iX, $iY, $aColors[1000], $iColors = 0, $iSize = $iW * $iH - 1, $iOff, $e For $iX = $iPosX - $fRadius To $iPosX + $fRadius For $iY = $iPosY - $fRadius To $iPosY + $fRadius $iOff = 1 + $iY * $iW + $iX $aColors[$iColors] = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iOff < 1 ? 1 : $iOff > $iSize ? $iSize : $iOff) $iColors += 1 Next Next ReDim $aColors[$iColors] ;~ _ArraySort($aColors, 0) $e = $iColors - 1 __ArrayQuickSort1D($aColors, 0, $e) Local $iMid = Floor($iColors / 2), $iMedian If BitAND($iColors, 1) Then $iMedian = Int($aColors[$iMid + 1]) Else $iMedian = Int(($aColors[$iMid] + $aColors[$iMid + 1]) / 2) EndIf Return $iMedian EndFunc #EndRegion  
    • InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      Take a screenshot of your desktop (works even if the desktop is hidden), then redraws it row by row. Makes a neat little effect. An effect I remember seeing at the photo booth at Chuck E' Cheese.
      I mostly just wanted to mess with LockBits and PrintWindow and thought this was a decent way to figure it out, but I liked the outcome and thought I'd share lol
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WinApi.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $tDesktopMetrics = GetDesktopMetrics() Global $hHBitmapDesktop = CaptureWindow("", -1, -1, -1, -1, "Program Manager") Global $hBitmapDesktop = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hHBitmapDesktop) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmapDesktop) Global $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmapDesktop) Global $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmapDesktop) Global $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmapDesktop, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32PARGB) Global $tPixelMap = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0")) Global $hGui = GUICreate("Redraw", $iW, $iH, $tDesktopMetrics.x, $tDesktopMetrics.y, $WS_POPUP) Global $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGui) Global $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics($iW, $iH, $hGraphics) Global $tBitmapData2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32PARGB) Global $tPixelMap2 = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", DllStructGetData($tBitmapData2, "Scan0")) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGui) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics) For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 Local $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 ;get each pixel in each line and row DllStructSetData($tPixelMap2, 1, DllStructGetData($tPixelMap, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX), $iRowOffset + $iX) Next If (Not Mod($iY, 5)) Then ; Every 5 rows draw the bitmap _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap, $tBitmapData2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap, 0, 0) $tBitmapData2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32PARGB) $tPixelMap2 = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", DllStructGetData($tBitmapData2, "Scan0")) EndIf Next If (Mod($iY, 5)) Then ; Didn't end on an even row, clean up _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap, $tBitmapData2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap, 0, 0) $tPixelMap2 = 0 $tBitmapData2 = 0 EndIf _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmapDesktop, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmapDesktop) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() GUIDelete($hGui) Exit 0 Func CaptureWindow($sFileName = "", $iLeft = -1, $iTop = -1, $iWidth = -1, $iHeight = -1, $hWnd = WinGetHandle("[Active]"), $bClientArea = True) If (Not IsHWnd($hWnd)) Then $hWnd = WinGetHandle($hWnd) If (@error) Then Return SetError(1, 0, False) If (BitAND(WinGetState($hWnd), 16) = 16) Then Return SetError(2, 0, False) Local $iSrcWidth = 0 Local $iSrcHeight = 0 ConsoleWrite($iLeft & ', ' & $iTop & ", " & $iWidth & ', ' & $iHeight & @LF) If ($hWnd = _WinAPI_GetDesktopWindow() Or $hWnd = WinGetHandle("Program Manager")) Then Local $tDesktop = GetDesktopMetrics() If ($iWidth = -1 Or $iWidth = 0 Or $iWidth = Default Or $iWidth > DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 3)) Then $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 3) If ($iHeight = -1 Or $iHeight = 0 Or $iHeight = Default Or $iWidth > DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 4)) Then $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 4) $iSrcWidth = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 3) $iSrcHeight = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 4) Else Local $tRectWindow = _WinAPI_GetWindowRect($hWnd) ; Get the absolute width, using Abs on all of the memembers because the [1] index of the struct may be negative, supports multiple monitors Local $iAbsWidth = Abs(Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 3)) - Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 1))) ; Get the absolute height, using Abs on all of the memembers because the [1] index of the struct may be negative, supports multiple monitors ; Subtracts the caption bar if $bClientArea only Local $iAbsHeight = Abs(Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 4)) - Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 2))) - ($bClientArea ? _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_CYCAPTION) : 0) If ($iWidth = -1 Or $iWidth = 0 Or $iWidth = Default Or $iWidth > $iAbsWidth) Then $iWidth = $iAbsWidth If ($iHeight = -1 Or $iHeight = 0 Or $iHeight = Default Or $iHeight > $iAbsHeight) Then $iHeight = $iAbsHeight $iSrcWidth = $iAbsWidth $iSrcHeight = $iAbsHeight EndIf If ($iLeft = -1 Or $iLeft = Default) Then $iLeft = 0 If ($iTop = -1 Or $iTop = Default) Then $iTop = 0 Local $hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($hWnd) Local $hDestDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local $hDestBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iWidth, $iHeight) Local $hDestSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDestDC, $hDestBitmap) Local $hSrcDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local $hBmp = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iSrcWidth, $iSrcHeight) Local $hSrcSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hSrcDC, $hBmp) _WinAPI_PrintWindow($hWnd, $hSrcDC, True) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDestDC, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hSrcDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $MERGECOPY) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDestDC, $hDestSv) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hSrcDC, $hSrcSv) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWnd, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDestDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hSrcDC) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp) $tPoint = 0 $tRectWindow = 0 $tDesktop = 0 If ($sFileName) Then _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hDestBitmap) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap, $sFileName) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndIf Return $hDestBitmap EndFunc ;==>CaptureWindow Func GetDesktopMetrics() Return _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(_WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_XVIRTUALSCREEN), _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_YVIRTUALSCREEN), _ _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_CXVIRTUALSCREEN), _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_CYVIRTUALSCREEN)) EndFunc ;==>GetDesktopMetrics  
    • rootx
      By rootx
      how can I fit the image when the GUI is maximized? I would like to always measure the 50% height and width of the GUI and is always in the bottom right poistion, and does not lose its quality.
      THX

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 437, 192, 124,BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI,$WS_MAXIMIZEBOX,$WS_TABSTOP)) _GDIPlus_Startup() $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir&"\img.jpg") $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($Form1) $resimg = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hImage,200,300) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, 0, 0) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, "MY_WM_PAINT") ;GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, "WM_SIZE") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$Form1) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func MY_WM_PAINT($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, 300, 0) _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE) Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>MY_WM_PAINT ;Func WM_SIZE($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam) ; #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam ; Local $xClient, $yClient ; $xClient = BitAND($ilParam, 0x0000FFFF) ; $yClient = BitShift($ilParam, 16) ; _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW) ; _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, $xClient/2, $yClient/2) ; _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE) ; ConsoleWrite($xClient & " "&$yClient&@CR) ; Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG ;EndFunc