Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DuyAnh

Encoding Option FileSaveDialog ?

9 posts in this topic

I know in Notepad, in their save dialog there's also an Encoding option. How can this be done for my script?

sorry my English is not good

post-87541-0-80123300-1429114774_thumb.p

If I'm not mistaken, I think you'll need to create your own save dialog to add that option.

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

If I'm not mistaken, I think you'll need to create your own save dialog to add that option.

you can demo

sorry my English is not good

create your own FileSaveDialog function to include the encoding option you want.

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

up, help me pleas

up  help me

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

We're not going to write it for you, we like to help you learn rather than just spitting out code.

Give us something to help you with. :)

EDIT: There is a 24 hour bump limit, which you have exceeded twice now. I would stop.  :wacko:

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

You can use these. Check in the helpfile :

MouseClick

ControlClick

Or use a compression directly in your code

I found that in help file:

_WinAPI_GetCompression

Edited by caramen

MouseClick

ControlClick

Pretty sure they want the encoding option to be in their FileSaveDialog, if I'm not mistaken. 

:)

Snips & Scripts