souldjer777

Trying to get html source from website that uses Java

souldjer777

Good Morning All AutoIT Gurus,

:ILA2:

Does anyone know how I can get the right responses for Inet.au3 or IE.au3 for sites that check your browser, os, etc using Javascript? For some reason the source is empty using the built-in tools in AutoIT... doesn't contain the version information when reading using inetgetsource or iedocreadhtml ... The point is to find out the latest version automatically using AutoIT tools. 

Example: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

#include <Inet.au3>
$OpenHTML01 = _INetGetSource("https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/")
MsgBox (0, "", $OpenHTML01)

A typical page response would include...

"Version 18.0.0.232
System requirements"

... within the <div id="autoSelectedVersion"> tag.

Thanks!!!

:huh2:

UPDATE: I believe it's this file that determines what OS, language, x32, x64, browser, etc that you are using and then reports it back...
https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/downloadcenter/js/live/polarbear.js

Edited by souldjer777

"Maybe I'm on a road that ain't been paved yet. And maybe I see a sign that ain't been made yet"
Song Title: I guess you could say
Artist: Middle Class Rut

junkew

option 1: set the header HttpSetUserAgent("MyUserAgent") based on that adobe website sends something else

option 2 http over tcp socket (not working, something about not receiving the response) probably rewrite with UDP* functions

Example()
;~ https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?loc=nl
Func Example()
    $Host="get.adobe.com"
    Opt("TCPTimeout", 1000) ;1000 milliseconds

TCPStartup() ; Start the TCP service.

; Register OnAutoItExit to be called when the script is closed.
    OnAutoItExitRegister("OnAutoItExit")

; Assign Local variables the internet Address and the Port.
;~  "https://" &
    Local $sIPAddress = TCPNameToIP( $Host)
    Local $iPort = 443 ; 80 ; Port used for the connection. HTTPS=443 normally

; Assign a Local variable the socket and connect to a Listening socket with the IP Address and Port specified.
    Local $iSocket = TCPConnect($sIPAddress, $iPort)
    consolewrite("Connect to " & $sIPAddress & " on port 443 ... " & @error & @CRLF)

TCPSend($iSocket, "GET /flashplayer HTTP/1.1" & @CRLF)

TCPSend($iSocket, "Host: " & $Host & @CRLF)
    TCPSend($iSocket, "Connection: close" & @CRLF)
;~      TCPSend($iSocket, "Connection: Keep-Alive" & @CRLF)
;~  TCPSend($iSocket, "User-Agent: AutoIT RAW HTTP" & @CRLF)
    TCPSend($iSocket, "User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)" & @CRLF)
    TCPSend($iSocket, "Cache-Control: no-cache" & @CRLF)
    TCPSend($iSocket, @CRLF)         ;        # end of request.

$data=TCPRecv($iSocket, 4096 )
;~  $data=TCPRecv($iSocket, 16 )
    consolewrite("Data:" & @error & $data & @CRLF)

$allData=""
    while (@Error=0)
;~      TCPSend($iSocket, @CRLF)         ;        # end of request.

$allData=$allData&$data
        $data=TCPRecv($iSocket, 2048,1 )
    WEnd
    $allData=$allData&$data

consolewrite($allData)
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Func OnAutoItExit()
    TCPShutdown() ; Close the

souldjer777

YOU ARE THEEEEEE MANNNNNN!!!!

:ninja::party::rambo::sorcerer::king:
|
:guitar::cheer::thumbsup:

HttpSetUserAgent("Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 11.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0) like Gecko")

"Maybe I'm on a road that ain't been paved yet. And maybe I see a sign that ain't been made yet"
Song Title: I guess you could say
Artist: Middle Class Rut

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• careca
      By careca
      Hi, i feel im close to getting it to work, but there must be something im missing that's probably easy for you experts.
      #include <IE.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $Visible = 1 Local $oIE $oIE = _IECreate("https://beemp3s.net/mp3-download.html", 0, $Visible, 1, 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) If $oIE <> @error Then ;_ArrayText() _QuerySite('Finding Hope - Without You') ;_IEQuit($oIE) ;Exit Else MsgBox(64 + 262144, 'Fail', 'Could not create a new window') EndIf ;============================================================================= Func _QuerySite($Name) Local $oIE_ObjectToSearch = _IEGetObjById($oIE, 'query') _IEDocInsertText($oIE_ObjectToSearch, $Name) Local $oIE_ObjectToClick = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "search-action") _IEAction($oIE_ObjectToClick, 'click') _IELoadWait($oIE, 2000) ;============================================================================= Local $oSubmitClick = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "col-md-12") _IEAction($oSubmitClick, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE, 2000) ;============================================================================= Local $oBtns = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") For $oBtn In $oBtns If String($oBtn.classname) = "col-md-12" Then If String($oBtn.innertext) = "Download / Play" Then ConsoleWrite($oBtn.innertext & @CRLF) _IEAction($oBtn, 'click') EndIf EndIf Next ;============================================================================= ;Local $oElements = _IETagNameAllGetCollection($oIE) ;For $oElement In $oElements ; If $oElement.id Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Element Info", "Tagname: " & $oElement.tagname & @CRLF & "id: " & $oElement.id & @CRLF & "innerText: " & $oElement.innerText) ;Next ;============================================================================= ;_IEQuit($oIE) ;Exit ;============================================================================= EndFunc ;==>_QuerySite ;============================================================================= Func _ArrayText() If FileExists('Titles.txt') Then Local $FO = FileOpen('Titles.txt') Local $R2A = FileReadToArray($FO) Local $iLineCount = @extended FileClose($FO) For $f = 0 To $iLineCount - 1 ConsoleWrite($f & ' - ' & $R2A[$f] & @CRLF) _QuerySite($R2A[$f]) Next Else MsgBox(64 + 262144, 'Fail', 'Could not find the file Titles.txt') EndIf EndFunc ;==>_ArrayText ;============================================================================= The idea is to get into this site, write into the search and click, which i did, but now the problem is clicking in any of the buttons in the results page, im looking for a way to click the first one, it always matches to what i want, so no need to fiddle around.
      Site
      Thanks for help in advance.

• yoschga
      By yoschga
      is there a possibility to let ie.au3 click into a form? i use on a project where i need to click into a form where items are loaded just writing it in or fill the form is no option

• RamaKrishna9
      By RamaKrishna9
      What are the minimum system requirements(like Windows OS version, IE browser version, etc,.) for IE.au3(3.3.14.2) to work properly?
    • MakzNovice
      By MakzNovice
      Hello Experts,
      I am working on modifying table data of a browser currently in IE (soon in FF)
      My sequence of operations:
      1. Activate Browser
      2. Get Browser table
      3. Modify data  in table
      4. Suppress any warning/error message from webpage
      5. Activate the Webpage again 
      6. Send {F11} key sequence twice to achieve some update without Updating form ( {F5})

My problem is at Step 5, as it activates the wrong window ( last used application rather than my browser window)
      My code snippet for it as follows
      $bFoundWindow = False Local $aList = WinList("[REGEXPTITLE:(?i)(.*Internet Explorer.*)]") Local $hWND = 0 For $i = 1 To $aList[0][0] If False = $bFoundWindow And $aList[$i][0] <> "" And BitAND(WinGetState($aList[$i][1]), 1) Then WinActivate($aList[$i][1]) ; 1. Activate Browser window WinSetState ( $aList[$i][1], "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) $hWND = $aList[$i][1] $objEditIE = _IEAttach ($aList[$i][1], "hwnd") $oTitles = _IETagNameGetCollection($objEditIE, "TITLE") For $oTitle In $oTitles $sTitle = $oTitle.innerText If $sTitle = $searchString Then MsgBox(0,"APPLICATION Found", "Got Edit List Window", 1) $bFoundWindow = True ExitLoop EndIf Next EndIf Next If False = $bFoundWindow Then MsgBox(0,"Error","Please launch Edit window for updating values in Browser prior to script execution",10) Exit EndIf ; MY CODE HERE TO MODIFY TABLE ; 2. Get Browser table ; 3. Modify data  in table ; Check if message from webpage pop-up window exists if so click ok on it Local $nCounter = 0 Local $nMaxCounter = 5 while 1 If WinExists("Message from webpage","") Then ControlClick("Message from webpage","","Button1","primary",1) ;4. Suppress any warning/error message from webpage Else $nCounter = $nCounter + 1 Sleep(100) ;MsgBox(0,"Counter", $nCounter, 1) If $nCounter = $nMaxCounter Then ExitLoop EndIf WEnd ;5. Activate the Webpage again  WinActivate($hWND) ; have already tried WinActivate($aList[$i][1]) but no success ;6. Send {F11} key sequence twice to achieve some update without Updating form ( {F5}) Send("{F11}") WinActivate($hWND) ;WinActivate($aList[$i][1]) Sleep(100) Send("{F11}") Any support will be highly appreciated
    • MakzNovice
      By MakzNovice
      Hello Experts,
      I am working on custom application details of which I am unable to share.
      But here is statement of my problem, I have two IE windows one window with Title "Parent " and other with "TableEdit", but for some reason when I get WinList they are shown as 2 processes each. ( see attached image)
      Since my most important motive is to modify table data in 'TableEdit' I try to access the table in it
      My code snippet is 
      ***********************************************************************************************
      $searchString = "TableEdit"
      Local $aList = WinList("[REGEXPTITLE:(?i)(.*Internet Explorer.*)]")
      _ArrayDisplay($aList)
      For $i = 1 To $aList[0][0]
          If $aList[$i][0] <> "" And BitAND(WinGetState($aList[$i][1]), 2) Then
              ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Title: " & $aList[$i][0] & @CRLF & "Handle: " & $aList[$i][1])
              If 0 <> StringInStr($aList[$i][0],"TableEdit") Then
                  $objEditIE = _IEAttach ($aList[$i][1])
                  ExitLoop
              EndIf
          EndIf
      Next
      WinActivate($objEditIE)
      $oPageContentListFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($objEditIE, "iframe_1")
      $iNumFrames = @extended
      MsgBox(0,"Got pagecontent",@error) ; returns 3, indicating invalid data type
      MsgBox(0,"Number of Frame",$iNumFrames) ; returns 1, expected value is 1 
      ***********************************************************************************************
      and If I do code as below the return value is different
      $searchString = "TableEdit"
       $objEditIE = _IEAttach ($searchString, "title")
      WinActivate($objEditIE)
      $oPageContentListFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($objEditIE, "iframe_1")
      $iNumFrames = @extended
      MsgBox(0,"Got pagecontent",@error) ; returns 0
      MsgBox(0,"Number of Frame",$iNumFrames) ; returns 0. expected value is 1
      What is wrong with my code? 
      Why do I see two process each for IE for each window?

WinListImage.bmp