shaggy89

UDP send to all online users [revoked]

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi all,

Im hoping some could help me out.

I'm using an IM client that sends messages via UDP.

I was wondering is there a way I could make a button with a pre canned message to send to all online users automatically E.g "about to get coffee place your oder" send to all online

Saves sending to one person at a time.

Cheers

Shaggy

Edit ::::

After looking into it more,  there are scripts on the forum that do the job i need all i have to do edit them to my needs

Thanks anyways

Edited by shaggy89
spelling and formatting stupid mobile

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ModemJunki
      By ModemJunki
      Hello,
      In Windows 10 PowerShell, one can do this to change the metric for a NIC in Windows 10:
      Get-NetAdapter | Where-Object -FilterScript {$_.InterfaceAlias -Eq "Ethernet 2"} | Set-NetIPInterface -InterfaceMetric 2 I know I can script the above PowerShell line (and it works!), but I wanted to try something I hadn't done before after looking into jguinch's most excellent Network configuration UDF. I wanted to make use of the SetIPConnectionMetric method in the WMI classes. There is an example VBscript here but this is not for Windows 10. Using AutoIT would also give better control over capturing error return codes than with PowerShell.
      But I cannot get my script to work! The return from SetIPConnectionMetric() is 0, which would indicate success. Yet the change does not happen. I also tried WMI methods using .put_ but this fails.
      Anyone more experienced than I have ideas to make this work?
      #RequireAdmin _SetNicInterfaceMetric2("Ethernet 2", "2") Func _SetNicInterfaceMetric2($NIC_NAME, $METRIC) Local $s_setIndx = 0 $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel = impersonate}!\\" & "." & "\root\cimv2") $colNICItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapter WHERE NetConnectionID = '" & $NIC_NAME & "'", "WQL") If IsObj($colNICItems) Then For $objItem In $colNICItems $s_nicIndex = $objItem.Index Next ConsoleWrite("SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE Index = '" & $s_nicIndex & "'" & @CRLF) $colNAC = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE Index = '" & $s_nicIndex & "'", "WQL") If IsObj($colNAC) Then For $objNetCard In $colNAC If $METRIC <> $objNetCard.IPConnectionMetric Then ConsoleWrite("Metric was set to " & $objNetCard.IPConnectionMetric & ". Setting to " & $METRIC & "." & @CRLF) $s_isSet = $objNetCard.SetIPConnectionMetric($METRIC) ConsoleWrite("SetIPConnectionMetric Result = " & $s_isSet & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("Metric is already set to " & $METRIC & @CRLF) EndIf Next EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>_SetNicInterfaceMetric2  
    • harvester2001
      By harvester2001
      Hi
      I need your help I need create broadcast text message/notification to multiple lan clients. I can install listener program on pc its not a problem.
      But I don`t know how to start, could somebody write me example script how broadcast script and client who listen non stop for message should look like.
      I try to find example on forum but I have problem to understand those scripts.
      Many thx for help.
    • Turtlix21
      By Turtlix21
      I've a problem with receiving data on my PC by TCP and UDP. I can send data to another computer, but can't receive it.
      I'm not shure where is the problem (on PC or on "another comupers")
      This is client code:
      ;TCP client TCPStartup() $socket = TCPConnect("192.168.0.18", 7777) ;try to connect to server and save number of socket If $socket = -1 Then ;if $socket = -1 then error MsgBox(16, "Error:", "Can't connect to server") EndIf $sendedBytes = TCPSend($socket, "nothing here :)") ;send message to connected socket If $sendedBytes = 0 Then ;if receiving data TCPSend(...) = 0 then error MsgBox(16, "Error", "Can't send message") EndIf TCPCloseSocket($socket) TCPShutdown() and server code:
      ;TCP server TCPStartup() $mainsocket = TCPListen("192.168.0.18", 7777) ;making main receiving socket While 1 ;receiving loop $acceptedSocket = TCPAccept($mainsocket) ;possible connection to accept If $acceptedSocket <> -1 Then $receivedData = TCPRecv($acceptedSocket, 1024) ;if main socket is connected then receive message MsgBox(64, "Received message!", "Message: " & $receivedData) TCPCloseSocket($acceptedSocket) ;close open connecion EndIf WEnd TCPShutdown()  
      When server is on PC I can't receive any messages from any other computers.
      When client is on PC I can receive messages on any another computer.
      I tried to turn off antiviruses and windows firewall but it did't change anything

EDIT:
      Error code from client from TCPConnect is 10060 (connection time out) and from TCPSend: 10038
      I've found something about 10060 error code, Microsoft says "Connection timed out. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or the established connection failed because the connected host has failed to respond."
      So it means that the problem is with time of response but it makes no sense couse "another computer" is Virtual Machine with bridge internet connection from PC (pings beetwen PC  and VM are lower than 1ms.
      About 10038 error code microsoft says that this is problem with socket and it actually makes sense.

• j0kky
      By j0kky
      Hi guysssss,
      have you ever heard of STUN?! No?
      When you are under a NAT and you try to connect to an online server, you make the request using an internal port and your local IP.
      But when your request arrives to the router, it uses its own port list and it enstablishes the connection to the final server using a different port (which has a different port number, but it is associated to your internal port) and the public (external) IP. So, the server responds to your request using the couple external IP\port assigned by the router.
      Well, STUN is a protocol that permits you to know your external IP but, more interesting, your external port associated to your internal port.
      But, which is the point?
      Client/Server connections don't require to know these informations, but what about P2P connection?
      STUN UDF is the second step (the first was my winsock UDF, which is used in this script) to UDP Hole Punching technique:
      Here you are the function:
      ; #FUNCTION# ======================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _STUN ; Description ...: Makes a STUN request and processes the response ; Syntax.........: _STUN($iLocalPort, $iStunServer = "", $iStunPort = "") ; Parameters ....: $iLocalPort - The local port to be tested ; |1 : 65535 ; $iStunServer - name of the STUN server [Default = ""] ; $iStunPort - STUN server port, used only if $iStunServer <> "" ; |1 : 65535 - [Default = 3478] ; Return values .: On success it returns an array: ; |[0] - The external IP address ; |[1] - The external port ; On failure it returns -1 and sets @error to non zero: ; |-1 - internal error ; |-2 - missing DLL (Ws2_32.dll) ; |-3 - Unable to connect to internet ; |-4 - $iLocalPort is not a valid port ; |-5 - can't bind to $iLocalPort, try a different port ; |-6 - problem with servers ; Remarks .......: This function is used by a client to know which external port/IP correspond to the indicated internal port. ; By default it is used a STUN server list composed by: ; stun.l.google.com:19302, stun1.l.google.com:19302, stun.ekiga.net:3478, stun.ideasip.com:3478, stun.schlund.de:3478 ; If $iStunServer is indicated, the first element of the list is replaced by $iStunServer:$iStunPort ; Author ........: j0kky ; Modified ......: 1.0.0 ; Links .........: STUN RFC 5389: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5389 ; ==================================================================================================================================== #include "winsock.au3" Func _STUN($iLocalPort, $iStunServer = "", $iStunPort = "") $iLocalPort = Int($iLocalPort) If ($iLocalPort < 1) Or ($iLocalPort > 65535) Then Return SetError(-4, 0, -1) $iExtended = 0 If $iStunServer = Default Then $iStunServer = "" $iStunServer = String($iStunServer) If $iStunServer Then $iStunServer = StringRegExpReplace($iStunServer, "^http.?://", "") If StringRight($iStunServer, 1) = "/" Then $iStunServer = StringTrimRight($iStunServer, 1) If Not StringRegExp($iStunServer, ".+\..{2,}") Then $iStunServer = "" ; invalid parameter $iExtended = -1 EndIf EndIf $hWs2 = DllOpen("Ws2_32.dll") If @error Then Return SetError(-2, $iExtended, -1) $tHeader = DllStructCreate("ushort MessageType; ushort MessageLenght; ulong MagicCookie; byte TransactionID[12]") $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ushort", "htons", "ushort", 0x0001) If @error Then DllClose($hWs2) Return SetError(-1, $iExtended, -1) Else DllStructSetData($tHeader, "MessageType", $aRet[0]) ;MessageType EndIf DllStructSetData($tHeader, "MessageLenght", 0x0000) ;MessageLenght $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ulong", "htonl", "ulong", 0x2112A442) If @error Then DllClose($hWs2) Return SetError(-1, $iExtended, -1) Else DllStructSetData($tHeader, "MagicCookie", $aRet[0]) ;MagicCookie EndIf For $i = 1 To 12 DllStructSetData($tHeader, "TransactionID", Random(0x00, 0xff, 1), $i) ;TransactionID Next _UDPStartup() If @error Then DllClose($hWs2) Return SetError(-1, $iExtended, -1) EndIf $sLocalIP = _GetIPs() If @error Then _UDPShutdown() DllClose($hWs2) Return SetError(-3, $iExtended, -1) EndIf $sLocalIP = $sLocalIP[0] If $iStunServer Then $sFirstServer = $iStunServer If $iStunPort Then $nFirstPort = $iStunPort Else $nFirstPort = 3478 EndIf Else $sFirstServer = "stun.l.google.com" $nFirstPort = 19302 EndIf Local $aStunServer[5][2] = [[$sFirstServer, $nFirstPort], ["stun1.l.google.com", 19302], ["stun.ekiga.net", 3478], ["stun.ideasip.com", 3478], ["stun.schlund.de", 3478]] $nBindSocket = _UDPBind($sLocalIP, $iLocalPort) If @error Then Return SetError(-5, $iExtended, -1) For $j = 0 To 4 $iError = 0 $sServerName = $aStunServer[$j][0] $sServerIP = _TCPNameToIP($sServerName) If @error Then $iError = -6 If Not $iError Then ;RFC indicates that $nRcMaxValue should be equal to 7 and $nRm should be equal to 16, ;but, following those rules, if the server doesn't respond quickly, the script is blocked for more than 1 minute $tByteHeader = DllStructCreate("byte[" & DllStructGetSize($tHeader) & "]", DllStructGetPtr($tHeader)) Local $nRTO = 500, $hTime = TimerInit(), $nRTOTotal = 0, $nRc = 0, $nRcMaxValue = 2, $aRecv = "", $nRm = 2 Do If ($nRc < $nRcMaxValue) And (TimerDiff($hTime) >= $nRTOTotal) Then _UDPSendTo($sServerIP, $aStunServer[$j][1], DllStructGetData($tByteHeader, 1), $nBindSocket) If @error Then $iError = -1 $nRTOTotal += $nRTO * (2 ^ $nRc) $nRc += 1 If $nRc = $nRcMaxValue Then $hTime = TimerInit() EndIf $aRecv = _UDPRecvFrom($nBindSocket, 2048, 1) If @error Then $iError = -1 Sleep(100) Until ($aRecv <> -1) Or (($nRc = $nRcMaxValue) And (TimerDiff($hTime) >= $nRTO * $nRm)) If Not IsArray($aRecv) Then $iError = -1 EndIf If Not $iError Then $dResponse = $aRecv[0] $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ushort", "ntohs", "ushort", BinaryMid($dResponse, 3, 2)) ;MessageLenght If @error Then $iError = -1 Else $nMessageLenght = $aRet[0] EndIf If Not ($nMessageLenght > 0) Then $iError = -6 EndIf If Not $iError Then $dResponse = BinaryMid($dResponse, 1, $nMessageLenght + 20) ;message lenght plus header size $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ushort", "ntohs", "ushort", BinaryMid($dResponse, 1, 2)) ;MessageType If @error Then $iError = -1 Else $nMessageType = $aRet[0] If Not (($nMessageType = 0x0101) Or ($nMessageType = 0x0111)) Then $iError = -6 EndIf EndIf If Not $iError Then $nByteNumber = 1 If $nMessageType = 0x0101 Then ;Binding success response Do $iError = 0 $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ushort", "ntohs", "ushort", BinaryMid($dResponse, 20 + $nByteNumber, 2)) ;Attribute Type If @error Then $iError = -1 Else $nAttributeType = $aRet[0] EndIf If Not $iError And (($nAttributeType = 0x0001) Or ($nAttributeType = 0x0020)) Then ;MAPPED-ADDRESS or XOR-MAPPED-ADDRESS $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ushort", "ntohs", "ushort", BinaryMid($dResponse, 24 + $nByteNumber, 2)) ;Family If @error Then $iError = -1 Else $nFamily = $aRet[0] EndIf EndIf If Not $iError Then Local $aResult[2] If $nAttributeType = 0x0020 Then ;XOR-MAPPED-ADDRESS $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ushort", "ntohs", "ushort", BinaryMid($dResponse, 26 + $nByteNumber, 2)) ;Port If @error Then $iError = -1 Else $aResult[1] = BitXOR($aRet[0], 0x2112) ;Xored with the most significant 16 bit of Magic Cookie EndIf If Not $iError Then If $nFamily = 0x0001 Then ;IPv4 $dNBOIP = BinaryMid($dResponse, 28 + $nByteNumber, 4) $dNBOCookie = Binary("0x" & Hex(0x2112A442)) $tNBOXoredIP = DllStructCreate("byte[4]") For $i = 1 To 4 DllStructSetData($tNBOXoredIP, 1, BitXOR(BinaryMid($dNBOIP, $i, 1), BinaryMid($dNBOCookie, $i, 1)), $i) Next $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ptr", "inet_ntoa", "ulong", Int(DllStructGetData($tNBOXoredIP, 1))) If @error Then $iError = -1 ElseIf $aRet[0] = Null Then $iError = -6 Else $aResult[0] = DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate("char[15]", $aRet[0]), 1) ;IP address xored with Magic Cookie EndIf Else ;IPv6 $dNBOIP = BinaryMid($dResponse, 28 + $nByteNumber, 16) $dNBOConcatenation = BinaryMid($dResponse, 5, 16) $tNBOXoredIP = DllStructCreate("byte[16]") For $i = 1 To 16 DllStructSetData($tNBOXoredIP, 1, BitXOR(BinaryMid($dNBOIP, $i, 1), BinaryMid($dNBOConcatenation, $i, 1)), $i) Next $tIP = DllStructCreate("char[46]") $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ptr", "inet_ntop", _ "int", 23, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tNBOXoredIP), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tIP), "ULONG_PTR", DllStructGetSize($tIP)) If @error Then $iError = -1 ElseIf $aRet[0] = Null Then $iError = -6 Else $aResult[0] = DllStructGetData($tIP, 1) ;IP address EndIf EndIf EndIf ExitLoop 2 ElseIf $nAttributeType = 0x0001 Then ;MAPPED-ADDRESS $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ushort", "ntohs", "ushort", BinaryMid($dResponse, 26 + $nByteNumber, 2)) ;Port If @error Then $iError = -1 Else $aResult[1] = $aRet[0] EndIf If Not $iError Then If $nFamily = 0x0001 Then ;IPv4 $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ptr", "inet_ntoa", "ulong", BinaryMid($dResponse, 28 + $nByteNumber, 4)) If @error Then $iError = -1 ElseIf $aRet[0] = Null Then $iError = -6 Else $aResult[0] = DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate("char[15]", $aRet[0]), 1) ;IP address EndIf Else ;IPv6 $tNBOIP = DllStructCreate("byte[16]") DllStructSetData($tNBOIP, 1, BinaryMid($dResponse, 28 + $nByteNumber, 16)) $tIP = DllStructCreate("char[46]") $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ptr", "inet_ntop", _ "int", 23, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tNBOIP), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tIP), "ULONG_PTR", DllStructGetSize($tIP)) If @error Then $iError = -1 ElseIf $aRet[0] = Null Then $iError = -6 Else $aResult[0] = DllStructGetData($tIP, 1) ;IP address EndIf EndIf EndIf ExitLoop 2 Else $aRet = DllCall($hWs2, "ushort", "ntohs", "ushort", BinaryMid($dResponse, 22 + $nByteNumber, 2)) ;Attribute Lenght If @error Then $iError = -1 Else $nAttributeLenght = $aRet[0] If Not (Mod($nAttributeLenght, 4) = 0) Then $nAttributeLenght += 4 - Mod($nAttributeLenght, 4) ;padding $nByteNumber += 4 + $nAttributeLenght ;TLV EndIf EndIf EndIf Until $nByteNumber > $nMessageLenght Else ;0x0111 = Binding error response $iError = -6 EndIf EndIf Next _UDPCloseSocket($nBindSocket) _UDPShutdown() DllClose($hWs2) If $iError Then $aResult = -1 If $iStunServer And ($iStunServer <> $sServerName) Then $iExtended = -2 Return SetError($iError, $iExtended, $aResult) EndFunc ;==>_STUN  
      Please test it (especially if you have an IPv6 interface) and report every bug you can try

STUN.zip
    • PINTO1927
      By PINTO1927
      Hello guys,
      I analyzed script that you find below and I planned to add more information to the ListView, type:
      - Username login
      - Now the computer power
      You think you can take this information and show them in the table?
      #include <Array.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> Dim $aBrowdcast[4] $aBrowdcast[0]=@IPAddress1 $aBrowdcast[1]=@IPAddress2 $aBrowdcast[2]=@IPAddress3 $aBrowdcast[3]=@IPAddress4 $filemaclist="MACLIST.DAT" Dim $MACAddressList[1] $MACAddressList[0] = "08000e42faa7" ; =================================================================== ; Gui ; ; =================================================================== $mainwindow=GUICreate("WOLLE",450,300) $mwbtnExit=GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit",350,150,100) $mwbtnGetMac=GUICtrlCreateButton("Get Mac adresses",10,150,100) $mwbtnWakeupall=GUICtrlCreateButton("Wake up all in list",130,150,100) $mwbtnWakeupSelected=GUICtrlCreateButton("Wake up selected",240,150,100) $mwlblIpRange=GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter Start and End IP for search, will only search for last segment, sorry....",10,115,200,30) $mvinpIpStart=GUICtrlCreateInput("192.168.0.1",250,120,100,15) $mvinpIpStop=GUICtrlCreateInput("192.168.0.10",350,120,100,15) $mvinpWakeupTimeHH=GUICtrlCreateCombo("0",10,220,40) $mvinpWakeupTimeMM=GUICtrlCreateCombo("00",50,220,40) $mvinpWakeupTimeSS=GUICtrlCreateCombo("00",90,220,40) FillTimeCombos() $mwbtnActivateTimer=GUICtrlCreateButton("Activate Timer",290,220,120) $mwbtnSetTimertoNow=GUICtrlCreateButton("Set Timer to now",160,220,120) $mwbtnReadMacListFile=GUICtrlCreateButton("MACLIST.DAT",260,50,120) $mwlvMacadresses=GUICtrlCreateListView("MacAdresses |IP ",10,10,250,100) $mwlblStatus=GUICtrlCreateLabel("Status:",10,180,400) readmacfile() setTimertoNow() $boolTimerActive=0 GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() select case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop case $msg = $mwbtnExit ExitLoop case $msg = $mwbtnWakeupall wol_all() case $msg = $mwbtnGetMac getmacinrange() case $msg = $mwbtnGetMac getmacinrange() case $msg = $mwbtnWakeupSelected wol_selected() case $msg = $mwbtnReadMacListFile readmacfile() case $msg = $mwbtnActivateTimer if $boolTimerActive=1 Then TimerDisable(0) Else TimerDisable(1) endif case $msg = $mwbtnSetTimertoNow setTimertoNow() EndSelect if $boolTimerActive=1 Then CheckWakeup() sleep(100) endif WEnd GUIDelete() exit ; =================================================================== ; Function: setTimertoNow ; sets the thre time controls to the current time ; =================================================================== func setTimertoNow() guictrlsetdata($mvinpWakeupTimeHH,@HOUR) guictrlsetdata($mvinpWakeupTimeMM,@MIN) guictrlsetdata($mvinpWakeupTimeSS,@SEC) EndFunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: TimerDisable ; Toggle for the Timer button ; =================================================================== func TimerDisable($TimerState) $boolTimerActive=$TimerState if $TimerState = "0" Then GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnExit,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnGetMac,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnWakeupall,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnWakeupSelected,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpIpStart,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpIpStop,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpWakeupTimeHH,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpWakeupTimeMM,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpWakeupTimeSS,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnReadMacListFile,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnSetTimertoNow,$GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetData($mwbtnActivateTimer," Activate Timer") setStatusMsg("Timer deactivated") Else GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnExit,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnGetMac,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnWakeupall,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnWakeupSelected,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpIpStart,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpIpStop,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpWakeupTimeHH,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpWakeupTimeMM,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mvinpWakeupTimeSS,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnReadMacListFile,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($mwbtnSetTimertoNow,$GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetData($mwbtnActivateTimer," De-Activate Timer") EndIf EndFunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: CheckWakeup ; critical only equal time will trigger (needs omething better like a small range) ; =================================================================== func CheckWakeup() $strWakeupTime=GUICtrlRead($mvinpWakeupTimeHH)&GUICtrlRead($mvinpWakeupTimeMM)&GUICtrlRead($mvinpWakeupTimess) $strNow=@HOUR&@MIN&@SEC setStatusMsg("Current time:"&@HOUR&":"&@MIN&":"&@SEC) if $strNOW = $strWakeupTime Then SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav",0) wol_all() EndIf EndFunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: FillTimeCombos ; filling the controls with data ; =================================================================== func FillTimeCombos() for $i=1 to 23 GUICtrlSetData($mvinpWakeupTimeHH,$i) Next for $i=1 to 59 GUICtrlSetData($mvinpWakeupTimeMM,$i) GUICtrlSetData($mvinpWakeupTimeSS,$i) Next EndFunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: readmacfile ; reads mac list in ini format ; =================================================================== func readmacfile($filemaclist="MACLIST.DAT") if FileExists($filemaclist) Then $aMaclist=IniReadSection(@scriptdir&"\"&$filemaclist,"MACLISTE") _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($mwlvMacadresses) for $i = 1 to $aMaclist[0][0] GUICtrlCreateListViewItem(""&$aMaclist[$i][1]&"|"&$aMaclist[$i][0]&"", $mwlvMacadresses) Next EndIf EndFunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: getmacinrange ; simple try to get all mac adresses from a given range (only last segment) ; =================================================================== func getmacinrange() FileDelete(@ScriptDir&"\"&$filemaclist) $aIpStart=StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($mvinpIpStart),".") $aIpStop=StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($mvinpIpStop),".") for $IpSegD = $aIpStart[4] to $aIpStop[4] get_mac($aIpStart[1]&"."&$aIpStart[2]&"."&$aIpStart[3]&"."&$IpSegD) Next readmacfile() EndFunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: wol_selected ; sents magic paket to the macadress selected in listviw ; =================================================================== func wol_selected() $aSelectedItems=_GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedIndices($mwlvMacadresses,true) if $aSelectedItems[0] > 0 Then $macadress=_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($mwlvMacadresses,$aSelectedItems[1]) for $adapter in $aBrowdcast wol_adapter($adapter,$macadress) Next setStatusMsg("is "&$adapter&" awake?") EndIf endfunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: wol_all ; ; =================================================================== func wol_all() for $adapter in $aBrowdcast wol_adapter_all($adapter) Next setStatusMsg("All awake?") endfunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: setStatusMsg($msgtext) ; $msg --- Message for status text ; =================================================================== func setStatusMsg($msgtext) GUICtrlSetData($mwlblStatus,"Status:"&$msgtext) endfunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: wol_adapter($adapter,$$macadress) ; $adapter --- is the ipadress of the adapter ; $macadress --- is the macadress ; =================================================================== func wol_adapter($adapter,$macadress) if $adapter <> "0.0.0.0" Then $IPADRESS = StringSplit($adapter,".") $Broadcast = $IPADRESS[1] & "." & $IPADRESS[2] & "." & $IPADRESS[3] & "." & "255" $String="" setStatusMsg("Sent WOL via "&$Broadcast&" for:"&$macadress) WOL($Broadcast,$macadress) EndIf EndFunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: wol_adapter($adapter) ; $adapter --- is the ipadress of the adapter ; =================================================================== func wol_adapter_all($adapter) if $adapter <> "0.0.0.0" Then $IPADRESS = StringSplit($adapter,".") $Broadcast = $IPADRESS[1] & "." & $IPADRESS[2] & "." & $IPADRESS[3] & "." & "255" $String="" FOR $macadress IN $MACAddressList setStatusMsg("Sent WOL via "&$Broadcast&" for:"&$macadress) WOL($Broadcast,$macadress) Sleep(1000) Next EndIf EndFunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: WOL($Broadcast,$element) ; $Broadcast --- is ipadress of adapter with 255 at the End ; $MACAddress --- is the macadress ; =================================================================== ; Wake up on Lan Function (Open connection and broadcast to Lan) Func WOL($Broadcast,$MACAddress) UDPStartUp() $connexion = UDPOpen($Broadcast,7) UDPSend($connexion, GenerateMagicPacket($MACAddress)) UDPCloseSocket($connexion) UDPShutdown() EndFunc ; This function convert a MAC Address Byte (e.g. "1f") to a char Func HexToChar($strHex) Return Chr(Dec($strHex)) EndFunc ; This function generate the "Magic Packet" Func GenerateMagicPacket($strMACAddress) $MagicPacket = "" $MACData = "" For $p = 1 To 11 Step 2 $MACData = $MACData & HexToChar(StringMid($strMACAddress, $p, 2)) Next For $p = 1 To 6 $MagicPacket = HexToChar("ff") & $MagicPacket Next For $p = 1 To 16 $MagicPacket = $MagicPacket & $MACData Next Return $MagicPacket EndFunc ; =================================================================== ; Function: get_mac($remote_ip,$filemaclist) ; $remote_ip --- remote ip ; $filemaclist --- file in ini format ; enhanced by TheSovereign - skip local mac adress ; =================================================================== func get_mac($remote_ip,$filemaclist="MACLIST.DAT") Ping($remote_ip,200) if @error =0 Then $arpinfo = Run(@ComSpec & " /c ARP -a "&$remote_ip, @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE, 2) sleep(200) $output = StdoutRead($arpinfo, -1) $aOutputLine=StringSplit($output,@CRLF) If UBound($aOutputLine) > 5 Then ; <=== added so script doesn't choke when processing the IP for the computer it's running on $macadress=Stringmid($aOutputLine[7],25,17) $macadress=StringReplace($macadress,"-","") IniWrite(@ScriptDir&"\"&$filemaclist,"MACLISTE",$remote_ip,$macadress) setStatusMsg("Found maclist "&$macadress) EndIf ; <=== and this one... Else setStatusMsg("Host "&$remote_ip&" not reachable") Return endif EndFunc Source: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/29772-copyright-free-wake-on-lan-script/