s!mpL3 LAN Messenger 2.9.8.8

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I started working on this program in the summer then I stopped cause I faced some problems I couldn't overcome back then. Now that I've practiced more and have become a better scripter/programmer I'm releasing the program to the public to get some opinions. I know it's not a new concept but it's the first program I started besides some small stuff I did just for practice! I won't post the source code yet because it's still under construction, although I'm sure I've posted early stages of the code with bugs in the past in some topic...

What I wanted was a simple, small, serverless program that would work without installation cause I wanted it for where I work, so I ended up with this!

I have attached some images of various versions, also visit the forum thread.

The package includes s!mpL3 LAN Messenger, the License Agreement and the change log.

Current version 2.9.8.8! [30/09/2015]

Check the Change Log below!

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88782

Read the license before using this software.

What's New in Version 2.9.8.8

Released

1. Removed some test code that could cause message boxes to pop up for Windows versions prior to Windows 10.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

AoRaToS

Share this review

Link to review
Marcelos

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• kingjacob90
      By kingjacob90
      Hi
      I am trying to send a file over TCP from a TCP client to server. If I run the server and client on the same computer the file is send fine, but if the server is on one computer on the network and the client on another the file is sent in what looks like more than one packet. In other words the server receives 4 msg from the client.
      Why is this, how do I make it send in one go, or what is a way around it?
      Side Note: TCP server has a max of 999999999
    • tarretarretarre
      By tarretarretarre
      AutoIt-SocketIo
      Yep yep, this is pretty much an attempt to port the existing project's concept https://socket.io/ to AutoIt's Codebase. So i will not go in to so much detail.
      This is how the communication is done http://i.imgur.com/0mMfsBD.png Each client is isolated to the server http://i.imgur.com/rVO2LFb.png Features
      Easy API VarType Translation (Example: If the server sends an int, the client will receive an int and vice versa) Fully featured examples Data encryption (Using Autoit's UDF Crypt.au3) Limitations / Drawbacks
      Every Broadcast/Emit is limited to a maximum of 16 parameters Every Callback Function has to have the same number of parameters as the Broadcasted/Emited event It is not possible to Broadcast/Emit objects Only 1D-arrays are allowed to be Broadcasted/Emitted (2D arrays will probably never be supported) Changelog
      Version 1.3.0 (This update DOES NOT break scripts)
      Got rid of unnecessary Redims with sockets and subscriptions in the main loop (This increased write performence greatly) Changed $iMaxDeadSocketsBeforeTidy from 100 to 1000 Changed _Io_setRecvPackageSize($nPackageSize = 2048) to _Io_setRecvPackageSize($nPackageSize = 4096) because 2017. Added Tests for both subscriptions and the automatic TidyUp Added a new server method: _Io_getMaxConnections Added a new server method: _Io_getMaxDeadSocketsCount Added a fifth parameter to the _Io_Listen method called $iMaxConnections which defaults to 100000. If the iMaxConnection + 1 user connects, they will be instantly disconnected. Added a parameter to _Io_Disconnect called $socket which defaults to null. If the iMaxConnections + 1 client connects, they will be instantly disconnected. Version 1.2.0 (This update DOES NOT break scripts)
      Added an option to set the packet-size of TCP-transports, see _Io_setRecvPackageSize Got rid of unnecessary StringLen's in _Io_loop Changed __Io_TidyUp to _Io_TidyUp and added it to the public Api reference list. Changed $iMaxDeadSocketsBeforeTidy default value from 1000 to 100 and added an option to disable it, read more at _Io_Listen Changed $bAutoReconnect from False to True. Fixed gitignore epicZ fail Improvemend Documentation Version 1.1.0 (This update DOES NOT break scripts)
      Fixed bug when Emitting / Broadcasting without any parameters causing a $fCallback crash Optimized Package-handling once again. Added 1D-Array support (Endless nestning). Added Subscriptions (See _Io_Subscribe _Io_Unsubscribe and _Io_BroadcastToRoom). Added new example for subscriptions (Be sure to use different room names when joining with clients) Added Unit testing (See Tests\Runner.au3 and Tests\Tests.au3, to run tests you need a udf found here: https://github.com/tarreislam/Autoit-Unit-Tester) Version 1.0.0
      (This update DOES NOT break scripts) Added data encryption (Using Autoit's UDF Crypt.au3) See more at _Io_EnableEncryption Added new method _Io_Disconnect which can be used with both servers and clients Improved package-handling to increase performance Increased the limit of Broadcasted/Emit parameters from 10 to 16 Api methods
      Server methods
      _Io_Listen($iPort, $iAddress = @IPAddress1, $iMaxPendingConnections = Default, $iMaxDeadSocketsBeforeTidy = 1000, $iMaxConnections = 100000) _Io_Subscribe(ByRef $socket, $sRoomName) _Io_Unsubscribe(ByRef $socket, $sRoomName = null) _Io_Broadcast(ByRef $socket, $sEventName, $p1, $p2, ...$p16) _Io_BroadcastToAll(ByRef $socket, $sEventName, $p1, $p2, ...$p16) _Io_BroadcastToRoom(ByRef $socket, $sDesiredRoomName, $sEventName, $p1, $p2, ...$p16) _Io_socketGetProperty(ByRef $socket, $sProp = Default) _Io_getDeadSocketCount() _Io_getSocketsCount() _Io_getMaxConnections() _Io_getMaxDeadSocketsCount() _Io_TidyUp() Client methods
      _Io_Connect($iAddress, $iPort, $bAutoReconnect = True) _Io_Reconnect(ByRef $socket) Server and Client methods
      _Io_getVer() _Io_On(Const $sEventName, Const $fCallback) _Io_Emit(ByRef $socket, $sEventName, $p1, $p2, ...$p16) _Io_Loop(ByRef $socket) _Io_LoopFacade() _Io_EnableEncryption($sFileOrKey, $CryptAlgId = $CALG_AES_256) _Io_Disconnect($socket = null) _Io_setRecvPackageSize($nPackageSize = 4096) Default events
      Server events
      connection Server and Client events
      disconnect View source on github

Autoit-Socket-IO-1.0.0.zip (OLD!)
      Autoit-Socket-IO-1.1.0.zip (OLD)
      Autoit-Socket-IO-1.3.0.zip (NEWEST 2017-06-27)
    • AlexFing17
      By AlexFing17
      i am trying to figure out how a server can connect to a client Over the internet. 
      In this is script. The client connects to the server on the same machine (localhost) and executes the commands from the client.
      How can I change that instead communicating over localhost to communicate over the internet with tcp ipaddress and a port.

What i actually need help of is
      1. The server will open a port and  listen to communication from a No-ip address
      2. I input the no-ip address and correct port in the client side, and when i click on connect, it connects to the server if its online

This is the client
      #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> THIS IS THE CLIENT #include <NamedPipes.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Description ...: This is the client side of the pipe demo ; Author ........: Paul Campbell (PaulIA) ; Notes .........: ; =============================================================================================================================== ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Global constants ; =============================================================================================================================== Global Const $BUFSIZE = 4096 Global Const $DEFCMD = "cmd.exe /c dir c:\" Global Const $PIPE_NAME = "\\$\\pipe\\AutoIt3" Global Const $ERROR_MORE_DATA = 234 ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Global variables ; =============================================================================================================================== Global $g_idEdit, $g_idMemo, $g_idSend, $g_idServer, $g_hPipe ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Main ; =============================================================================================================================== CreateGUI() MsgLoop() ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Creates a GUI for the client ; =============================================================================================================================== Func CreateGUI() Local $hGUI = GUICreate("FarC0nn3c7", 500, 400, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Server:", 2, 14, 52, 20, $SS_RIGHT) $g_idServer = GUICtrlCreateEdit("<local>", 56, 10, 200, 20, $SS_LEFT) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Command:", 2, 36, 52, 20, $SS_RIGHT) $g_idEdit = GUICtrlCreateEdit($DEFCMD, 56, 32, 370, 20, $SS_LEFT) $g_idSend = GUICtrlCreateButton("Pawn Dem", 430, 32, 60, 20) $g_idMemo = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 62, _WinAPI_GetClientWidth($hGUI), 332) GUICtrlSetFont($g_idMemo, 9, 400, 0, "Courier New") GUISetState() EndFunc ;==>CreateGUI ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Logs an error message to the display ; =============================================================================================================================== Func LogError($sMessage) $sMessage &= " (" & _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() & ")" GUICtrlSetData($g_idMemo, GUICtrlRead($g_idMemo) & $sMessage & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>LogError ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Logs a message to the display ; =============================================================================================================================== Func LogMsg($sMessage) GUICtrlSetData($g_idMemo, GUICtrlRead($g_idMemo) & $sMessage & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>LogMsg ; =============================================================================================================================== ; MsgLoop ; =============================================================================================================================== Func MsgLoop() While True Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $g_idSend SendCmd() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>MsgLoop ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function opens a pipe to the server ; =============================================================================================================================== Func OpenPipe() Local $sName, $sPipe ; Get pipe handle $sName = GUICtrlRead($g_idServer) If $sName = "<local>" Then $sName = "." $sPipe = StringReplace($PIPE_NAME, "$", $sName) $g_hPipe = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sPipe, 2, 6) If $g_hPipe <> -1 Then Return True LogError("OpenPipe failed") Return False EndFunc ;==>OpenPipe ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function reads a message from the pipe ; =============================================================================================================================== Func ReadMsg() Local $bSuccess, $iRead, $pBuffer, $tBuffer $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("char Text[4096]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) GUICtrlSetData($g_idMemo, "") While 1 $bSuccess = _WinAPI_ReadFile($g_hPipe, $pBuffer, $BUFSIZE, $iRead, 0) If $iRead = 0 Then ExitLoop If Not $bSuccess Or (_WinAPI_GetLastError() = $ERROR_MORE_DATA) Then ExitLoop GUICtrlSetData($g_idMemo, StringLeft(DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "Text"), $iRead), 1) WEnd EndFunc ;==>ReadMsg ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function sends a command to the server ; =============================================================================================================================== Func SendCmd() If OpenPipe() Then SetReadMode() WriteMsg(GUICtrlRead($g_idEdit)) ReadMsg() _WinAPI_CloseHandle($g_hPipe) EndIf EndFunc ;==>SendCmd ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function sets the pipe read mode ; =============================================================================================================================== Func SetReadMode() If Not _NamedPipes_SetNamedPipeHandleState($g_hPipe, 1, 0, 0, 0) Then LogError("SetReadMode: _NamedPipes_SetNamedPipeHandleState failed") EndIf EndFunc ;==>SetReadMode ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function writes a message to the pipe ; =============================================================================================================================== Func WriteMsg($sMessage) Local $iWritten, $iBuffer, $pBuffer, $tBuffer $iBuffer = StringLen($sMessage) + 1 $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("char Text[" & $iBuffer & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Text", $sMessage) If Not _WinAPI_WriteFile($g_hPipe, $pBuffer, $iBuffer, $iWritten, 0) Then LogError("WriteMsg: _WinAPI_WriteFile failed") EndIf EndFunc ;==>WriteMsg  
      And this is the server
      #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <NamedPipes.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #NoTrayIcon ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Description ...: This is the server side of the pipe demo ; Author ........: Paul Campbell (PaulIA) ; Notes .........: ; =============================================================================================================================== ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Global constants ; =============================================================================================================================== Global Const $DEBUGGING = False Global Const $BUFSIZE = 4096 Global Const $PIPE_NAME = "\\.\\pipe\\AutoIt3" Global Const $TIMEOUT = 5000 Global Const $WAIT_TIMEOUT = 258 Global Const $ERROR_IO_PENDING = 997 Global Const $ERROR_PIPE_CONNECTED = 535 ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Global variables ; =============================================================================================================================== Global $g_hEvent, $g_idMemo, $g_pOverlap, $g_tOverlap, $g_hPipe, $g_hReadPipe, $g_iState, $g_iToWrite ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Main ; =============================================================================================================================== CreateGUI() InitPipe() MsgLoop() ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Creates a GUI for the server ; =============================================================================================================================== Func CreateGUI() Local $hGUI $hGUI = GUICreate("Pipe Server", 500, 400, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX) $g_idMemo = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 0, _WinAPI_GetClientWidth($hGUI), _WinAPI_GetClientHeight($hGUI)) GUICtrlSetFont($g_idMemo, 9, 400, 0, "Courier New") GUISetState() EndFunc ;==>CreateGUI ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function creates an instance of a named pipe ; =============================================================================================================================== Func InitPipe() ; Create an event object for the instance $g_tOverlap = DllStructCreate($tagOVERLAPPED) $g_pOverlap = DllStructGetPtr($g_tOverlap) $g_hEvent = _WinAPI_CreateEvent() If $g_hEvent = 0 Then LogError("InitPipe ..........: API_CreateEvent failed") Return EndIf DllStructSetData($g_tOverlap, "hEvent", $g_hEvent) ; Create a named pipe $g_hPipe = _NamedPipes_CreateNamedPipe($PIPE_NAME, _ ; Pipe name 2, _ ; The pipe is bi-directional 2, _ ; Overlapped mode is enabled 0, _ ; No security ACL flags 1, _ ; Data is written to the pipe as a stream of messages 1, _ ; Data is read from the pipe as a stream of messages 0, _ ; Blocking mode is enabled 1, _ ; Maximum number of instances $BUFSIZE, _ ; Output buffer size $BUFSIZE, _ ; Input buffer size $TIMEOUT, _ ; Client time out 0) ; Default security attributes If $g_hPipe = -1 Then LogError("InitPipe ..........: _NamedPipes_CreateNamedPipe failed") Else ; Connect pipe instance to client ConnectClient() EndIf EndFunc ;==>InitPipe ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function loops waiting for a connection event or the GUI to close ; =============================================================================================================================== Func MsgLoop() Local $iEvent Do $iEvent = _WinAPI_WaitForSingleObject($g_hEvent, 0) If $iEvent < 0 Then LogError("MsgLoop ...........: _WinAPI_WaitForSingleObject failed") Exit EndIf If $iEvent = $WAIT_TIMEOUT Then ContinueLoop Debug("MsgLoop ...........: Instance signaled") Switch $g_iState Case 0 CheckConnect() Case 1 ReadRequest() Case 2 CheckPending() Case 3 RelayOutput() EndSwitch Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE EndFunc ;==>MsgLoop ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Checks to see if the pending client connection has finished ; =============================================================================================================================== Func CheckConnect() Local $iBytes ; Was the operation successful? If Not _WinAPI_GetOverlappedResult($g_hPipe, $g_pOverlap, $iBytes, False) Then LogError("CheckConnect ......: Connection failed") ReconnectClient() Else $g_iState = 1 EndIf EndFunc ;==>CheckConnect ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function reads a request message from the client ; =============================================================================================================================== Func ReadRequest() Local $pBuffer, $tBuffer, $iRead, $bSuccess $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("char Text[" & $BUFSIZE & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) $bSuccess = _WinAPI_ReadFile($g_hPipe, $pBuffer, $BUFSIZE, $iRead, $g_pOverlap) If $bSuccess And ($iRead <> 0) Then ; The read operation completed successfully Debug("ReadRequest .......: Read success") Else ; Wait for read Buffer to complete If Not _WinAPI_GetOverlappedResult($g_hPipe, $g_pOverlap, $iRead, True) Then LogError("ReadRequest .......: _WinAPI_GetOverlappedResult failed") ReconnectClient() Return Else ; Read the command from the pipe $bSuccess = _WinAPI_ReadFile($g_hPipe, $pBuffer, $BUFSIZE, $iRead, $g_pOverlap) If Not $bSuccess Or ($iRead = 0) Then LogError("ReadRequest .......: _WinAPI_ReadFile failed") ReconnectClient() Return EndIf EndIf EndIf ; Execute the console command If Not ExecuteCmd(DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "Text")) Then ReconnectClient() Return EndIf ; Relay console output back to the client $g_iState = 3 EndFunc ;==>ReadRequest ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function relays the console output back to the client ; =============================================================================================================================== Func CheckPending() Local $bSuccess, $iWritten $bSuccess = _WinAPI_GetOverlappedResult($g_hPipe, $g_pOverlap, $iWritten, False) If Not $bSuccess Or ($iWritten <> $g_iToWrite) Then Debug("CheckPending ......: Write reconnecting") ReconnectClient() Else Debug("CheckPending ......: Write complete") $g_iState = 3 EndIf EndFunc ;==>CheckPending ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function relays the console output back to the client ; =============================================================================================================================== Func RelayOutput() Local $pBuffer, $tBuffer, $sLine, $iRead, $bSuccess, $iWritten $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("char Text[" & $BUFSIZE & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) ; Read data from console pipe _WinAPI_ReadFile($g_hReadPipe, $pBuffer, $BUFSIZE, $iRead) If $iRead = 0 Then LogMsg("RelayOutput .......: Write done") _WinAPI_CloseHandle($g_hReadPipe) _WinAPI_FlushFileBuffers($g_hPipe) ReconnectClient() Return EndIf ; Get the data and strip out the extra carriage returns $sLine = StringLeft(DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "Text"), $iRead) $sLine = StringReplace($sLine, @CR & @CR, @CR) $g_iToWrite = StringLen($sLine) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Text", $sLine) ; Relay the data back to the client $bSuccess = _WinAPI_WriteFile($g_hPipe, $pBuffer, $g_iToWrite, $iWritten, $g_pOverlap) If $bSuccess And ($iWritten = $g_iToWrite) Then Debug("RelayOutput .......: Write success") Else If Not $bSuccess And (_WinAPI_GetLastError() = $ERROR_IO_PENDING) Then Debug("RelayOutput .......: Write pending") $g_iState = 2 Else ; An error occurred, disconnect from the client LogError("RelayOutput .......: Write failed") ReconnectClient() EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>RelayOutput ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function is called to start an overlapped connection operation ; =============================================================================================================================== Func ConnectClient() $g_iState = 0 ; Start an overlapped connection If _NamedPipes_ConnectNamedPipe($g_hPipe, $g_pOverlap) Then LogError("ConnectClient .....: ConnectNamedPipe 1 failed") Else Switch @error ; The overlapped connection is in progress Case $ERROR_IO_PENDING Debug("ConnectClient .....: Pending") ; Client is already connected, so signal an event Case $ERROR_PIPE_CONNECTED LogMsg("ConnectClient .....: Connected") $g_iState = 1 If Not _WinAPI_SetEvent(DllStructGetData($g_tOverlap, "hEvent")) Then LogError("ConnectClient .....: SetEvent failed") EndIf ; Error occurred during the connection event Case Else LogError("ConnectClient .....: ConnectNamedPipe 2 failed") EndSwitch EndIf EndFunc ;==>ConnectClient ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Dumps debug information to the screen ; =============================================================================================================================== Func Debug($sMessage) If $DEBUGGING Then LogMsg($sMessage) EndFunc ;==>Debug ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Executes a command and returns the results ; =============================================================================================================================== Func ExecuteCmd($sCmd) Local $tProcess, $tSecurity, $tStartup, $hWritePipe ; Set up security attributes $tSecurity = DllStructCreate($tagSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES) DllStructSetData($tSecurity, "Length", DllStructGetSize($tSecurity)) DllStructSetData($tSecurity, "InheritHandle", True) ; Create a pipe for the child process's STDOUT If Not _NamedPipes_CreatePipe($g_hReadPipe, $hWritePipe, $tSecurity) Then LogError("ExecuteCmd ........: _NamedPipes_CreatePipe failed") Return False EndIf ; Create child process $tProcess = DllStructCreate($tagPROCESS_INFORMATION) $tStartup = DllStructCreate($tagSTARTUPINFO) DllStructSetData($tStartup, "Size", DllStructGetSize($tStartup)) DllStructSetData($tStartup, "Flags", BitOR($STARTF_USESTDHANDLES, $STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW)) DllStructSetData($tStartup, "StdOutput", $hWritePipe) DllStructSetData($tStartup, "StdError", $hWritePipe) If Not _WinAPI_CreateProcess("", $sCmd, 0, 0, True, 0, 0, "", DllStructGetPtr($tStartup), DllStructGetPtr($tProcess)) Then LogError("ExecuteCmd ........: _WinAPI_CreateProcess failed") _WinAPI_CloseHandle($g_hReadPipe) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hWritePipe) Return False EndIf _WinAPI_CloseHandle(DllStructGetData($tProcess, "hProcess")) _WinAPI_CloseHandle(DllStructGetData($tProcess, "hThread")) ; Close the write end of the pipe so that we can read from the read end _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hWritePipe) LogMsg("ExecuteCommand ....: " & $sCmd) Return True EndFunc ;==>ExecuteCmd ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Logs an error message to the display ; =============================================================================================================================== Func LogError($sMessage) $sMessage &= " (" & _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() & ")" ConsoleWrite($sMessage & @LF) EndFunc ;==>LogError ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function is called when an error occurs or when the client closes its handle to the pipe ; =============================================================================================================================== Func ReconnectClient() ; Disconnect the pipe instance If Not _NamedPipes_DisconnectNamedPipe($g_hPipe) Then LogError("ReconnectClient ...: DisonnectNamedPipe failed") Return EndIf ; Connect to a new client ConnectClient() EndFunc ;==>ReconnectClient  
    • You
      By You
      Use: 

Server Script:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <GuiStatusBar.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <ScrollBarsConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include "TCP.au3" OnAutoItExitRegister("_OnExit") Func _OnExit() TCPShutdown() Exit EndFunc ;==>_OnExit #Region Global $hGUI = GUICreate("TCP AutoIT Server", 620, 400, -1, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) Global $sMode = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Server Mode", 16, 8, 97, 17) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) Global $sGlobalIP = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 170, 8, 120, 21, $ES_READONLY) Global $sServerIP = GUICtrlCreateInput(@IPAddress1, 300, 8, 120, 21, $ES_READONLY) Global $sServerPORT = GUICtrlCreateInput("8888", 425, 8, 39, 21) GUICtrlCreateLabel("IP Server:", 120, 10, 51, 17) Global $bStartServer = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start Server", 512, 6, 89, 33) Global $gMessenger = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Text to Send", 8, 64, 601, 129) Global $tMessenger = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 15, 85, 489, 97, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $ES_WANTRETURN, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "[START]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[END]") Global $bSendMes = GUICtrlCreateButton("SEND", 511, 83, 89, 105) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUICtrlCreateLabel("File To Send:", 16, 200, 80, 17) Global $sPathFileSend = GUICtrlCreateInput(@TempDir & "\XXX.jpg", 104, 200, 361, 21) Global $bSelectFile = GUICtrlCreateButton(".!.", 472, 200, 35, 25) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Path To Save:", 16, 230, 80, 17) Global $sPathFileSave = GUICtrlCreateInput(@DesktopDir, 104, 230, 361, 21) Global $bSelectDir = GUICtrlCreateButton("...", 472, 230, 35, 25) Global $bSendFile = GUICtrlCreateButton("Send File", 512, 195, 89, 60) ;~ Global $tStatus = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 16, 45, 580, 17) Global $tStatus = GUICtrlCreateLabel("List Client:", 36, 45, 60, 17) Global $listClient = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 100, 45, 500, 17) Global $gReceived = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Received", 8, 266, 601, 129) Global $cDataReceived = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 16, 282, 585, 105, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $ES_WANTRETURN, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "") GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion Global $hClient, $xSocket, $xServerIP, $xServerPORT, $xPathFileSend, $xPathFileSave, $xGlobalIP = GetIP() GUICtrlSetData($sGlobalIP, $xGlobalIP) _WriteLog("Server IP WAN: " & $xGlobalIP) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $bStartServer _WriteLog("SERVER: Starting up server...") $xServerIP = GUICtrlRead($sServerIP) $xServerPORT = GUICtrlRead($sServerPORT) _WriteLog("Server IP: " & $xServerIP) _WriteLog("Server Port: " & $xServerPORT) $hServer = _TCP_Server_Create($xServerPORT, "0.0.0.0") _TCP_RegisterEvent($hServer, $TCP_NEWCLIENT, "NewClient") _TCP_RegisterEvent($hServer, $TCP_DISCONNECT, "Disconnect") _TCP_RegisterEvent($hServer, $TCP_RECEIVE, "Recieved") _WriteLog( "SERVER: Started") GUICtrlSetData($bStartServer, "Running") GUICtrlSetState($bStartServer, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $bSendFile ConsoleWrite("Send File Pressed!" & @CRLF) Case $bSendMes Local $sClient = GUICtrlRead($listClient) $xMessenger = GUICtrlRead($tMessenger) _TCP_Send($sClient, $xMessenger) ConsoleWrite("Send Messenger Pressed!" & @CRLF) Case $bSelectFile $xPathFileSend = FileOpenDialog("Select file to send:", @DesktopDir, "All (*.*)", 3, "", $hGUI) If Not @error Then GUICtrlSetData($sPathFileSend, $xPathFileSend) Case $bSelectDir $xPathFileSave = FileSelectFolder("Select local to save file received:", @DesktopDir, 0, @ScriptDir, $hGUI) If Not @error Then GUICtrlSetData($sPathFileSave, $xPathFileSave) EndSwitch Sleep(1) WEnd Func NewClient($hSocket, $iError) GUICtrlSetData($listClient, $hSocket, $hSocket) _WriteLog("SERVER: New client connected/ Socket:" & $hSocket & " /Sending this: Welcome!") _TCP_Send($hSocket, "Welcome!") EndFunc ;==>NewClient Func Received($hSocket, $sReceived, $iError) _WriteLog("CLIENT: We received from Socket: " & $hSocket & " data: " & $sReceived) EndFunc ;==>Received Func Disconnect($hSocket, $iError) _WriteLog("SERVER: Client disconnected. Socket:" & $hSocket) EndFunc ;==>Disconnect Func _WriteLog($sLogMsg) Local $OldLog = GUICtrlRead($cDataReceived) GUICtrlSetData($cDataReceived, $OldLog & @CRLF & $sLogMsg) ;~ GUICtrlSetData($tStatus, $sLogMsg) ConsoleWrite("! " & $sLogMsg & @CRLF) $iEnd = StringLen(GUICtrlRead($tMessenger)) _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($tMessenger, $iEnd, $iEnd) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($tMessenger, $SB_SCROLLCARET) $iEnd = StringLen(GUICtrlRead($cDataReceived)) _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($cDataReceived, $iEnd, $iEnd) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($cDataReceived, $SB_SCROLLCARET) EndFunc ;==>_WriteLog Func GetIP($i = "ip") Local $return, $IP = StringSplit(BinaryToString(InetRead("http://api.wipmania.com/")), "<br>", 1) If $i = "from" Then If Not $IP[1] = "" Then $return = $IP[2] Else Return "Error: Api not responding." EndIf Else If Not $IP[1] = "" Then $return = $IP[1] Else Return "Error: Api not responding." EndIf EndIf Return $return EndFunc ;==>GetIP Client Script:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <GuiStatusBar.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <ScrollBarsConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include "TCP.au3" OnAutoItExitRegister("_OnExit") Func _OnExit() TCPShutdown() Exit EndFunc ;==>_OnExit #Region Global $hGUI = GUICreate("TCP AutoIT Client", 620, 400, -1, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) Global $sMode = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Client Mode", 16, 8, 97, 17) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) Global $sConnectStatus = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 408, 8, 89, 17) Global $sServerIP = GUICtrlCreateInput(@IPAddress1, 224, 8, 120, 21) Global $sServerPORT = GUICtrlCreateInput("8888", 345, 8, 39, 21) GUICtrlCreateLabel("IP Server:", 160, 10, 51, 17) Global $bStartConnect = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start Connect", 512, 6, 89, 33) Global $gMessenger = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Text to Send", 8, 64, 601, 129) Global $tMessenger = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 15, 85, 489, 97, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $ES_WANTRETURN, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "[START]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[END]") Global $bSendMes = GUICtrlCreateButton("SEND", 511, 83, 89, 105) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUICtrlCreateLabel("File To Send:", 16, 200, 80, 17) Global $sPathFileSend = GUICtrlCreateInput(@TempDir & "\XXX.jpg", 104, 200, 361, 21) Global $bSelectFile = GUICtrlCreateButton(".!.", 472, 200, 35, 25) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Path To Save:", 16, 230, 80, 17) Global $sPathFileSave = GUICtrlCreateInput(@DesktopDir, 104, 230, 361, 21) Global $bSelectDir = GUICtrlCreateButton("...", 472, 230, 35, 25) Global $bSendFile = GUICtrlCreateButton("Send File", 512, 195, 89, 60) ;~ Global $tStatus = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 16, 45, 580, 17) Global $gReceived = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Received", 8, 266, 601, 129) Global $cDataReceived = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 16, 282, 585, 105, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $ES_WANTRETURN, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "") GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion Global $hClient, $xSocket, $xServerIP, $xServerPORT, $xPathFileSend, $xPathFileSave While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $bStartConnect $xServerIP = GUICtrlRead($sServerIP) $xServerPORT = GUICtrlRead($sServerPORT) _WriteLog("Server Port: " & $xServerIP) _WriteLog("Server Port: " & $xServerPORT) $hClient = _TCP_Client_Create($xServerIP, $xServerPORT) ; Create the client. Which will connect to the local ip address on port xxxx _TCP_RegisterEvent($hClient, $TCP_RECEIVE, "Received") ; Function "Received" will get called when something is received _TCP_RegisterEvent($hClient, $TCP_CONNECT, "Connected") ; And func "Connected" will get called when the client is connected. _TCP_RegisterEvent($hClient, $TCP_DISCONNECT, "Disconnected") ; And "Disconnected" will get called when the server disconnects us, or when the connection is lost. _WriteLog("CLIENT: Connecting...") Case $bSendFile ConsoleWrite("Send File Pressed!" & @CRLF) ;~ Exit Case $bSendMes $xMessenger = GUICtrlRead($tMessenger) _TCP_Send($xSocket, $xMessenger) ConsoleWrite("Send Messenger Pressed!" & @CRLF) Case $bSelectFile $xPathFileSend = FileOpenDialog("Select file to send:", @DesktopDir, "All (*.*)", 3, "", $hGUI) If Not @error Then GUICtrlSetData($sPathFileSend, $xPathFileSend) Case $bSelectDir $xPathFileSave = FileSelectFolder("Select local to save file received:", @DesktopDir, 0, @ScriptDir, $hGUI) If Not @error Then GUICtrlSetData($sPathFileSave, $xPathFileSave) EndSwitch Sleep(1) WEnd Func Connected($hSocket, $iError) If Not $iError Then _WriteLog("CLIENT: Connected!") GUICtrlSetData($bStartConnect, "Conneced") GUICtrlSetState($bStartConnect, $GUI_DISABLE) _WriteLog( "CLIENT: Conneced") ;~ _TCP_Send($hSocket, "Conneced :)") ;~ $xMessenger = GUICtrlRead($tMessenger) ;~ _TCP_Send($hSocket, $xMessenger) ;~ _WriteLog("CLIENT: Try reply socket: " & $hSocket & " data: " & $xMessenger) Else _WriteLog("CLIENT: Could not connect. Are you sure the server is running?") EndIf EndFunc ;==>Connected Func Received($hSocket, $sReceived, $iError) _WriteLog("CLIENT: We received from socket: " & $hSocket & " data: " & $sReceived) Sleep(1000) EndFunc ;==>Received Func Disconnect($hSocket, $iError) _WriteLog("SERVER: Client disconnected. Socket:" & $hSocket) EndFunc ;==>Disconnect Func _WriteLog($sLogMsg) Local $OldLog = GUICtrlRead($cDataReceived) GUICtrlSetData($cDataReceived, $OldLog & @CRLF & $sLogMsg) ;~ GUICtrlSetData($tStatus, $sLogMsg) ConsoleWrite("! " & $sLogMsg & @CRLF) $iEnd = StringLen(GUICtrlRead($tMessenger)) _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($tMessenger, $iEnd, $iEnd) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($tMessenger, $SB_SCROLLCARET) $iEnd = StringLen(GUICtrlRead($cDataReceived)) _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($cDataReceived, $iEnd, $iEnd) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($cDataReceived, $SB_SCROLLCARET) EndFunc ;==>_WriteLog Func GetIP($i = "ip") Local $return, $IP = StringSplit(BinaryToString(InetRead("http://api.wipmania.com/")), "<br>", 1) If $i = "from" Then If Not $IP[1] = "" Then $return = $IP[2] Else Return "Error: Api not responding." EndIf Else If Not $IP[1] = "" Then $return = $IP[1] Else Return "Error: Api not responding." EndIf EndIf Return $return EndFunc ;==>GetIP TCP.au3
      #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.0.0 Author: Kip Script Function: TCP UDF v3 #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Script Start - Add your code below here #cs Functions: _TCP_Server_Create($iPort, $sIP="0.0.0.0") _TCP_Server_Broadcast($sData) _TCP_Server_ClientList() _TCP_Server_ClientIP($hSocket) _TCP_Server_DisconnectClient($hSocket) _TCP_Server_Stop() _TCP_Client_Create($sIP , $iPort) _TCP_Client_Stop($hSocket) _TCP_Send($hSocket, $sText) _TCP_RegisterEvent($hSocket, $iEvent, $sFunction) Register event values: $TCP_SEND ; Function ($hSocket, $iError) $TCP_RECEIVE ; Function ($hSocket, $sReceived, $iError) $TCP_CONNECT ; Function ($hSocket, $iError) => Client only $TCP_DISCONNECT ; Function ($hSocket, $iError) $TCP_NEWCLIENT ; Function ($hSocket, $iError) => Server only #ce Global Const $FD_READ = 1 Global Const $FD_WRITE = 2 Global Const $FD_OOB = 4 Global Const $FD_ACCEPT = 8 Global Const $FD_CONNECT = 16 Global Const $FD_CLOSE = 32 Global $hWs2_32 = -1 Global Const $TCP_SEND = 1 Global Const $TCP_RECEIVE = 2 Global Const $TCP_CONNECT = 4 Global Const $TCP_DISCONNECT = 8 Global Const $TCP_NEWCLIENT = 16 TCPStartup() Global Const $__TCP_WINDOW = GUICreate("Async Sockets UDF") Global $__TCP_SOCKETS[1][7] ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_Server_Create ; Description ...: Initializes the server. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Server_Create($iPort, $sIP="0.0.0.0") ; Parameters ....: $iPort - The port number the server should listen to. ; $sIP - IP address. (Default = "0.0.0.0") ; Return values .: The socket handle. ; Author ........: Kip ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: Only 1 server can be created per script. ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_Server_Create($iPort, $sIP="0.0.0.0") Local $hListenSocket = ___ASocket() ___ASockSelect( $hListenSocket, $__TCP_WINDOW, 0x0400, $FD_ACCEPT) GUIRegisterMsg( 0x0400, "___TCP_OnAccept" ) ___ASockListen( $hListenSocket, $sIP, $iPort ) $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][0] = $hListenSocket $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][1] = 0x0400 Return $hListenSocket EndFunc Func ___TCP_OnAccept($hWnd, $iMsgID, $WParam, $LParam) Local $hSocket = $WParam Local $iError = ___HiWord( $LParam ) Local $iEvent = ___LoWord( $LParam ) Local $hClient, $uBound Abs($hWnd) ; Stupid AU3Check... If $iMsgID = $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][1] Then If $iEvent = $FD_ACCEPT Then If Not $iError Then ReDim $__TCP_SOCKETS[UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)+1][7] $uBound = UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS) $hClient = TCPAccept($hSocket) ___ASockSelect($hClient, $__TCP_WINDOW, 0x0400 + $uBound - 1, BitOR($FD_READ, $FD_WRITE, $FD_CLOSE)) GUIRegisterMsg(0x0400 + $uBound - 1, "___TCP_Server_OnSocketEvent" ) $__TCP_SOCKETS[UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1][0] = $hClient $__TCP_SOCKETS[UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1][1] = 0x0400 + $uBound - 1 Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[0][6], $hClient, $iError) Else Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[0][6], 0, $iError) EndIf ElseIf $iEvent = $FD_CONNECT Then Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[0][4], $hSocket, $iError) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_Client_Stop ; Description ...: Stops the client. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Client_Stop($hSocket) ; Parameters ....: $hSocket - Client socket. ; Return values .: Success - True ; Failure - False ; Author ........: Kip ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: The client socket is the return value of _TCP_Client_Create(). ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_Client_Stop($hSocket) Local $iElement, $i $iElement = 0 For $i = 1 to UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1 If $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][0] = $hSocket Then $iElement = $i ExitLoop EndIf Next If $iElement Then ___ASockShutdown($__TCP_SOCKETS[$iElement][0]) TCPCloseSocket($__TCP_SOCKETS[$iElement][0]) ___ArrayDelete($__TCP_SOCKETS, $iElement) Return True EndIf Return False EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_Server_Stop ; Description ...: Stops the server, and closes all client connections. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Server_Stop() ; Parameters ....: ; Return values .: True ; Author ........: Kip ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_Server_Stop() Local $i ___ASockShutdown($__TCP_SOCKETS[0][0]) TCPCloseSocket($__TCP_SOCKETS[0][0]) $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][0] = "" $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][1] = "" $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][2] = "" $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][3] = "" $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][4] = "" $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][5] = "" $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][6] = "" For $i = UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1 to 1 Step -1 ___ArrayDelete($__TCP_SOCKETS, $i) Next Return True EndFunc Func ___TCP_Server_OnSocketEvent( $hWnd, $iMsgID, $WParam, $LParam ) Local $hSocket = $WParam Local $iError = ___HiWord( $LParam ) Local $iEvent = ___LoWord( $LParam ) Local $sDataBuff, $iElement, $i Abs($hWnd) $hSocket = 0 $iElement = 0 For $i = 1 to UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1 If $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][1] = $iMsgID Then $hSocket = $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][0] $iElement = $i ExitLoop EndIf Next If $hSocket Then Switch $iEvent Case $FD_READ $sDataBuff = TCPRecv($hSocket, 1024) Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[0][2], $hSocket, $sDataBuff, $iError) Case $FD_WRITE Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[0][3], $hSocket, $iError) Case $FD_CLOSE ___ASockShutdown($hSocket) TCPCloseSocket($hSocket) Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[0][5], $hSocket, $iError) ___ArrayDelete($__TCP_SOCKETS, $iElement) EndSwitch EndIf EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_Server_DisconnectClient ; Description ...: Disconnects a client of the server. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Server_DisconnectClient($hSocket) ; Parameters ....: $hSocket - Client socket. ; Return values .: Success - True ; Failure - False ; Author ........: Kip ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: The client socket is the $hSocket parameter of a _TCP_RegisterEvent callback function. ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_Server_DisconnectClient($hSocket) Local $iElement, $i $iElement = 0 For $i = 1 to UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1 If $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][0] = $hSocket Then $iElement = $i ExitLoop EndIf Next If $iElement Then ___ASockShutdown($hSocket) TCPCloseSocket($hSocket) ___ArrayDelete($__TCP_SOCKETS, $iElement) Return True EndIf Return False EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_Server_ClientList ; Description ...: Returns the sockets of all connected clients. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Server_ClientList() ; Parameters ....: ; Return values .: An 1 dimensional array of all connected clients. ; Author ........: Kip ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_Server_ClientList() Local $aReturn[1], $i For $i = 1 to UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1 If $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][0] Then ReDim $aReturn[UBound($aReturn)+1] $aReturn[UBound($aReturn)-1] = $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][0] EndIf Next $aReturn[0] = UBound($aReturn)-1 Return $aReturn EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_Server_Broadcast ; Description ...: Sends data to all connected clients. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Server_Broadcast($sData) ; Parameters ....: $sData - The data to send. ; Return values .: True ; Author ........: Kip ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_Server_Broadcast($sData) Local $i For $i = 1 to UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1 If $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][0] Then TCPSend($__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][0], $sData) Next Return True EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_Client_Create ; Description ...: Creates a new client. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Client_Create($sIP , $iPort) ; Parameters ....: $sIP - The IP address to connect to. ; $iPort - Port on which the created socket will be connected. ; Return values .: Client socket handle. ; Author ........: Kip ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_Client_Create($sIP , $iPort) ReDim $__TCP_SOCKETS[UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)+1][7] local $hSocket = ___ASocket() $__TCP_SOCKETS[UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1][0] = $hSocket $__TCP_SOCKETS[UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1][1] = 0x0400 + (UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1) ___ASockSelect( $hSocket, $__TCP_WINDOW, 0x0400 + (UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1), BitOR( $FD_READ, $FD_WRITE, $FD_CONNECT, $FD_CLOSE ) ) GUIRegisterMsg( 0x0400 + (UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1), "___TCP_Client_OnSocketEvent" ) ___ASockConnect( $hSocket, $sIP, $iPort ) Return $hSocket EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_RegisterEvent ; Description ...: Registers an event. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_RegisterEvent($hSocket, $iEvent, $sFunction) ; Parameters ....: $hSocket - Socket of the server or a client. ; $iEvent - Event number. It can be any these values: ; * $TCP_SEND ; * $TCP_RECEIVE ; * $TCP_CONNECT => Client only ; * $TCP_DISCONNECT ; * $TCP_NEWCLIENT => Server only ; Return values .: Success - True ; Failure - False ; Author ........: Kip ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_RegisterEvent($hSocket, $iEvent, $sFunction) Local $iSelected = 0 Local $i If $__TCP_SOCKETS[0][0] Then $iSelected = 0 Else For $i = 0 to UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1 If $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][0] = $hSocket Then $iSelected = $i ExitLoop EndIf Next If Not $iSelected Then Return 0 EndIf Switch $iEvent Case $TCP_SEND $__TCP_SOCKETS[$iSelected][3] = $sFunction Case $TCP_RECEIVE $__TCP_SOCKETS[$iSelected][2] = $sFunction Case $TCP_CONNECT $__TCP_SOCKETS[$iSelected][4] = $sFunction Case $TCP_DISCONNECT $__TCP_SOCKETS[$iSelected][5] = $sFunction Case $TCP_NEWCLIENT $__TCP_SOCKETS[$iSelected][6] = $sFunction Case Else Return False EndSwitch Return True EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_Server_ClientIP ; Description ...: Converts a client socket handle to IP address. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Server_ClientIP($hSocket) ; Parameters ....: $hSocket - Client socket handle. ; Return values .: A string with the IP address. ; Author ........: Unknown ; Modified.......: Kip ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_Server_ClientIP($hSocket) Local $pSocketAddress, $aReturn $pSocketAddress = DllStructCreate("short;ushort;uint;char[8]") $aReturn = DllCall("Ws2_32.dll", "int", "getpeername", "int", $hSocket, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($pSocketAddress), "int*", DllStructGetSize($pSocketAddress)) If @error Or $aReturn[0] <> 0 Then Return 0 $aReturn = DllCall("Ws2_32.dll", "str", "inet_ntoa", "int", DllStructGetData($pSocketAddress, 3)) If @error Then Return 0 $pSocketAddress = 0 Return $aReturn[0] EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ;=============================================================================== ; ; Name...........: _TCP_Send ; Description ...: Sends data to a server or client. ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Send($hSocket, $sText) ; Parameters ....: $hSocket - Client or server socket handle. ; $sText - Data to send. ; Return values .: ; Author ........: Kip ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; ; ; ;========================================================================================== Func _TCP_Send($hSocket, $sText) Return TCPSend($hSocket, $sText) EndFunc Func ___TCP_Client_OnSocketEvent( $hWnd, $iMsgID, $WParam, $LParam ) Local $iError = ___HiWord( $LParam ) Local $iEvent = ___LoWord( $LParam ) Local $hSocket, $iElement, $i, $sDataBuff Abs($hWnd) Abs($WParam) $hSocket = 0 $iElement = 0 For $i = 1 to UBound($__TCP_SOCKETS)-1 If $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][1] = $iMsgID Then $hSocket = $__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][0] $iElement = $i ExitLoop EndIf Next If $hSocket Then Switch $iEvent Case $FD_READ; Data has arrived! $sDataBuff = TCPRecv( $hSocket, 1024) Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][2], $hSocket, $sDataBuff, $iError) $sDataBuff = "" Case $FD_WRITE Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][3], $hSocket, $iError) Case $FD_CONNECT Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][4], $hSocket, $iError) Case $FD_CLOSE ___ASockShutdown( $hSocket ) TCPCloseSocket( $hSocket ) Call($__TCP_SOCKETS[$i][5], $hSocket, $iError) ___ArrayDelete($__TCP_SOCKETS, $iElement) EndSwitch EndIf EndFunc ;================================================================================================================== ; ; Zatorg's Asynchronous Sockets UDF Starts from here. ; ;================================================================================================================== Func ___ASocket($iAddressFamily = 2, $iType = 1, $iProtocol = 6) If $hWs2_32 = -1 Then $hWs2_32 = DllOpen( "Ws2_32.dll" ) Local $hSocket = DllCall($hWs2_32, "uint", "socket", "int", $iAddressFamily, "int", $iType, "int", $iProtocol) If @error Then SetError(1, @error) Return -1 EndIf If $hSocket[ 0 ] = -1 Then SetError(2, ___WSAGetLastError()) Return -1 EndIf Return $hSocket[ 0 ] EndFunc ;==>_ASocket Func ___ASockShutdown($hSocket) If $hWs2_32 = -1 Then $hWs2_32 = DllOpen( "Ws2_32.dll" ) Local $iRet = DllCall($hWs2_32, "int", "shutdown", "uint", $hSocket, "int", 2) If @error Then SetError(1, @error) Return False EndIf If $iRet[ 0 ] <> 0 Then SetError(2, ___WSAGetLastError()) Return False EndIf Return True EndFunc ;==>_ASockShutdown Func ___ASockClose($hSocket) If $hWs2_32 = -1 Then $hWs2_32 = DllOpen( "Ws2_32.dll" ) Local $iRet = DllCall($hWs2_32, "int", "closesocket", "uint", $hSocket) If @error Then SetError(1, @error) Return False EndIf If $iRet[ 0 ] <> 0 Then SetError(2, ___WSAGetLastError()) Return False EndIf Return True EndFunc ;==>_ASockClose Func ___ASockSelect($hSocket, $hWnd, $uiMsg, $iEvent) If $hWs2_32 = -1 Then $hWs2_32 = DllOpen( "Ws2_32.dll" ) Local $iRet = DllCall( _ $hWs2_32, _ "int", "WSAAsyncSelect", _ "uint", $hSocket, _ "hwnd", $hWnd, _ "uint", $uiMsg, _ "int", $iEvent _ ) If @error Then SetError(1, @error) Return False EndIf If $iRet[ 0 ] <> 0 Then SetError(2, ___WSAGetLastError()) Return False EndIf Return True EndFunc ;==>_ASockSelect ; Note: you can see that $iMaxPending is set to 5 by default. ; IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT DEFAULT = 5 PENDING CONNECTIONS ; 5 == SOMAXCONN, so don't worry be happy Func ___ASockListen($hSocket, $sIP, $uiPort, $iMaxPending = 5); 5 == SOMAXCONN => No need to change it. Local $iRet Local $stAddress If $hWs2_32 = -1 Then $hWs2_32 = DllOpen( "Ws2_32.dll" ) $stAddress = ___SockAddr($sIP, $uiPort) If @error Then SetError(@error, @extended) Return False EndIf $iRet = DllCall($hWs2_32, "int", "bind", "uint", $hSocket, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($stAddress), "int", DllStructGetSize($stAddress)) If @error Then SetError(3, @error) Return False EndIf If $iRet[ 0 ] <> 0 Then $stAddress = 0; Deallocate SetError(4, ___WSAGetLastError()) Return False EndIf $iRet = DllCall($hWs2_32, "int", "listen", "uint", $hSocket, "int", $iMaxPending) If @error Then SetError(5, @error) Return False EndIf If $iRet[ 0 ] <> 0 Then $stAddress = 0; Deallocate SetError(6, ___WSAGetLastError()) Return False EndIf Return True EndFunc ;==>_ASockListen Func ___ASockConnect($hSocket, $sIP, $uiPort) Local $iRet Local $stAddress If $hWs2_32 = -1 Then $hWs2_32 = DllOpen( "Ws2_32.dll" ) $stAddress = ___SockAddr($sIP, $uiPort) If @error Then SetError(@error, @extended) Return False EndIf $iRet = DllCall($hWs2_32, "int", "connect", "uint", $hSocket, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($stAddress), "int", DllStructGetSize($stAddress)) If @error Then SetError(3, @error) Return False EndIf $iRet = ___WSAGetLastError() If $iRet = 10035 Then; WSAEWOULDBLOCK Return True; Asynchronous connect attempt has been started. EndIf SetExtended(1); Connected immediately Return True EndFunc ;==>_ASockConnect ; A wrapper function to ease all the pain in creating and filling the sockaddr struct Func ___SockAddr($sIP, $iPort, $iAddressFamily = 2) Local $iRet Local $stAddress If $hWs2_32 = -1 Then $hWs2_32 = DllOpen( "Ws2_32.dll" ) $stAddress = DllStructCreate("short; ushort; uint; char[8]") If @error Then SetError(1, @error) Return False EndIf DllStructSetData($stAddress, 1, $iAddressFamily) $iRet = DllCall($hWs2_32, "ushort", "htons", "ushort", $iPort) DllStructSetData($stAddress, 2, $iRet[ 0 ]) $iRet = DllCall($hWs2_32, "uint", "inet_addr", "str", $sIP) If $iRet[ 0 ] = 0xffffffff Then; INADDR_NONE $stAddress = 0; Deallocate SetError(2, ___WSAGetLastError()) Return False EndIf DllStructSetData($stAddress, 3, $iRet[ 0 ]) Return $stAddress EndFunc ;==>__SockAddr Func ___WSAGetLastError() If $hWs2_32 = -1 Then $hWs2_32 = DllOpen( "Ws2_32.dll" ) Local $iRet = DllCall($hWs2_32, "int", "WSAGetLastError") If @error Then ;ConsoleWrite("+> _WSAGetLastError(): WSAGetLastError() failed. Script line number: " & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) SetExtended(1) Return 0 EndIf Return $iRet[ 0 ] EndFunc ;==>_WSAGetLastError ; Got these here: ; http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5620&hl=MAKELONG Func ___MakeLong($LoWord, $HiWord) Return BitOR($HiWord * 0x10000, BitAND($LoWord, 0xFFFF)); Thanks Larry EndFunc ;==>_MakeLong Func ___HiWord($Long) Return BitShift($Long, 16); Thanks Valik EndFunc ;==>_HiWord Func ___LoWord($Long) Return BitAND($Long, 0xFFFF); Thanks Valik EndFunc ;==>_LoWord ; ========================================= Array functions ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _ArrayDelete ; Description ...: Deletes the specified element from the given array. ; Syntax.........: _ArrayDelete(ByRef $avArray, $iElement) ; Parameters ....: $avArray - Array to modify ; $iElement - Element to delete ; Return values .: Success - New size of the array ; Failure - 0, sets @error to: ; |1 - $avArray is not an array ; |3 - $avArray has too many dimensions (only up to 2D supported) ; |(2 - Deprecated error code) ; Author ........: Cephas <cephas at clergy dot net> ; Modified.......: Jos van der Zande <jdeb at autoitscript dot com> - array passed ByRef, Ultima - 2D arrays supported, reworked function (no longer needs temporary array; faster when deleting from end) ; Remarks .......: If the array has one element left (or one row for 2D arrays), it will be set to "" after _ArrayDelete() is used on it. ; Related .......: _ArrayAdd, _ArrayInsert, _ArrayPop, _ArrayPush ; Link ..........; ; Example .......; Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func ___ArrayDelete(ByRef $avArray, $iElement) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $iUBound = UBound($avArray, 1) - 1 If Not $iUBound Then $avArray = "" Return 0 EndIf ; Bounds checking If $iElement < 0 Then $iElement = 0 If $iElement > $iUBound Then $iElement = $iUBound ; Move items after $iElement up by 1 Switch UBound($avArray, 0) Case 1 For $i = $iElement To $iUBound - 1 $avArray[$i] = $avArray[$i + 1] Next ReDim $avArray[$iUBound] Case 2 Local $iSubMax = UBound($avArray, 2) - 1 For $i = $iElement To $iUBound - 1 For $j = 0 To $iSubMax $avArray[$i][$j] = $avArray[$i + 1][$j] Next Next ReDim $avArray[$iUBound][$iSubMax + 1] Case Else Return SetError(3, 0, 0) EndSwitch Return $iUBound EndFunc ;==>_ArrayDelete  
      Problem:
      - Can not send and receive between Client and Server!
      - Data loss, data reception is not complete.
    • ripdad
      By ripdad
      Reproducer...
      TCPStartup() ; TCPConnect('212.227.91.231', '80') Local $error = @error MsgBox(0, 'AutoIt Version: ' & @AutoItVersion, 'AutoIt Error: ' & $error & @CRLF & 'WSAError: ' & _WSAGetLastErrorEx() & @TAB) TCPShutDown() ; Func _WSAGetLastErrorEx() Local $a = DllCall('ws2_32.dll', 'int', 'WSAGetLastError') If @error Or Not IsArray($a) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 'FuncError -1') $a = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'int', 'FormatMessage', 'int', 0x00001000, 'ptr', 0, 'int', $a[0], 'int', 0, 'str', 0, 'int', 2048, 'ptr', 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($a) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 'FuncError -2') Return $a[3] & ' - ' & StringStripWS($a[5], 7) EndFunc Tested: autoit-v3.3.12.0, autoit-v3.3.14.0 and autoit-v3.3.15.0 beta on Win7.
      Seems to have started with autoit-v3.3.14.0.