Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RaiNote

Hide Process~

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

would there be a way to hide the Process Name in the Taskmanager and other programs which detects processes?

or to Change the Name of the process but not of the exe~

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hmh ok. Then we just stop the topic~

Edited by RaiNote

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      If Process exits then end process and ;Some code here {1}

If Process does not exits then ; My {1} Code
    • ur
      By ur
      How to retrieve the target executable path from a process.
      My system is effected with IMG001.exe virus and I remove the folders created by it daily but still it is creating the folders everytime I login to my PC.
      My Antivirus is not detecting it.

So I thought to create a process in AutoIT to check for the process name IMG001.exe and retrieve the process target exe to a log file, so that I can track where it is putting these files.
      With  ProcessExists ( "process" ) , i can get the process ID.
      But how to get the target location of the executable of the process.??
    • salah kai
      By salah kai
      Hey everyone
      i wanna close a process by  path like
      C:\Users\salah\AppData\Local\Temp\a.exe
      processclose(C:\Users\salah\AppData\Local\Temp\a.exe)
      i tried to split the path but i don't know how to know last loop
      and thanks 

• iXX
      By iXX
      Hi!
      Looking for working code to  get full path of process  - both 32 & 64 bit.
      I tryed this bellow, but it works only for 32-bit processes, even if compiled for x64...
      Thanx for suggestions!

Func _ProcessGetPath($vProcess) ;get the program path done by MrCreatoR Local $iPID = ProcessExists($vProcess) If NOT $iPID Then Return SetError(1, 0, -1) Local $aProc = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'hwnd', 'OpenProcess', 'int', BitOR(0x0400, 0x0010), 'int', 0, 'int', $iPID) If NOT IsArray($aProc) OR NOT $aProc[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, -1) Local $vStruct = DllStructCreate('int[1024]') Local $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen('Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen(@SystemDir & '\Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen(@WindowsDir & '\Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then Return SetError(3, 0, '') DllCall($hPsapi_Dll, 'int', 'EnumProcessModules', _ 'hwnd', $aProc[0], _ 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($vStruct), _ 'int', DllStructGetSize($vStruct), _ 'int_ptr', 0) Local $aRet = DllCall($hPsapi_Dll, 'int', 'GetModuleFileNameEx', _ 'hwnd', $aProc[0], _ 'int', DllStructGetData($vStruct, 1), _ 'str', '', _ 'int', 2048) DllClose($hPsapi_Dll) If NOT IsArray($aRet) OR StringLen($aRet[3]) = 0 Then Return SetError(4, 0, '') Return $aRet[3] EndFunc  
    • ur
      By ur
      I have created below code to run the python file.
      #RequireAdmin #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=icon.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=RunTaskRun.Exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.0 Author: Uday Kiran Reddy(ur) Script Function: To log python data to a file. #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include "C:\Automation\ISMBuild\Library.au3" #include "ProcessEx_AddedNewEntryForLogging.au3" #include "CheckChangeinCommit.au3" If not NoChangesRequired() Then SendMail("Changes are in commit of erwin-main Repo","Will intimate once binaries are copied to Installshield machine") $hProcessHandle = _Process_RunCommand($PROCESS_RUN, $PROCESS_COMMAND & "C:\Python27\python.exe C:\BuildServer\AutoBuildServer\TaskRun.py") ; Capture the Process Handle $iPID = @extended ; Note the PID $returncode = _Process_DebugLogRunCommand($hProcessHandle, $iPID) ; Display the results in real-time Logging("Completed with ReturnCode "&$returncode) Else SendMail("No Changes are not there in commit of erwin-main Repo","So no Binaries for today.If it is needed, please remove the text file from location: "& @TempDir&"\git_erwin_commit.txt") EndIf When I kill the autoit execution exe in the middle of execution, it is not terminating the python.exe launched from script.
      Can you suggest how to do this?