Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RaiNote

Hide Process~

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

would there be a way to hide the Process Name in the Taskmanager and other programs which detects processes?

or to Change the Name of the process but not of the exe~

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hmh ok. Then we just stop the topic~

Edited by RaiNote

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      With  ProcessList ( ["name"] )  we are able to get the running process list from the local machine.

Is there anyway to get the list from Remote machine, more precisely to get to know the status whether a particular application is running or not on remote machine using AutoIT?

We can implement through PSList.exe, but again we need to parse the text of it to read the output.
      Is there any direct UDF in AutoIT?
    • Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      If Process exits then end process and ;Some code here {1}

If Process does not exits then ; My {1} Code
    • ur
      By ur
      How to retrieve the target executable path from a process.
      My system is effected with IMG001.exe virus and I remove the folders created by it daily but still it is creating the folders everytime I login to my PC.
      My Antivirus is not detecting it.

So I thought to create a process in AutoIT to check for the process name IMG001.exe and retrieve the process target exe to a log file, so that I can track where it is putting these files.
      With  ProcessExists ( "process" ) , i can get the process ID.
      But how to get the target location of the executable of the process.??
    • salah kai
      By salah kai
      Hey everyone
      i wanna close a process by  path like
      C:\Users\salah\AppData\Local\Temp\a.exe
      processclose(C:\Users\salah\AppData\Local\Temp\a.exe)
      i tried to split the path but i don't know how to know last loop
      and thanks 

• iXX
      By iXX
      Hi!
      Looking for working code to  get full path of process  - both 32 & 64 bit.
      I tryed this bellow, but it works only for 32-bit processes, even if compiled for x64...
      Thanx for suggestions!

Func _ProcessGetPath($vProcess) ;get the program path done by MrCreatoR Local $iPID = ProcessExists($vProcess) If NOT $iPID Then Return SetError(1, 0, -1) Local $aProc = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'hwnd', 'OpenProcess', 'int', BitOR(0x0400, 0x0010), 'int', 0, 'int', $iPID) If NOT IsArray($aProc) OR NOT $aProc[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, -1) Local $vStruct = DllStructCreate('int[1024]') Local $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen('Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen(@SystemDir & '\Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen(@WindowsDir & '\Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then Return SetError(3, 0, '') DllCall($hPsapi_Dll, 'int', 'EnumProcessModules', _ 'hwnd', $aProc[0], _ 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($vStruct), _ 'int', DllStructGetSize($vStruct), _ 'int_ptr', 0) Local $aRet = DllCall($hPsapi_Dll, 'int', 'GetModuleFileNameEx', _ 'hwnd', $aProc[0], _ 'int', DllStructGetData($vStruct, 1), _ 'str', '', _ 'int', 2048) DllClose($hPsapi_Dll) If NOT IsArray($aRet) OR StringLen($aRet[3]) = 0 Then Return SetError(4, 0, '') Return $aRet[3] EndFunc