how to continue this action every 3 sec?

#include <IE.au3>

Local $oIE 
Sleep 

Local $oFrame 

Local $oDiv
For 
    If 
        EndIf
Next

This is my code and i'd like to repeat the action of clicking a button by its classname every 3 seconds.... i get this done only once and after the first time it doesn't repeat itself.

Should i insert a continue loop, and if so how can i relate it to my code because i haven't found nothing in help file or example scripts....

Edited by SugarBall

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mmoalem
      Hi all - I have created a simple script that turn on cctv software (contacam)  when my phone does not ping back (when I'm out of range of home network)
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $iPing = 0 For $i = 5 To 1 Step -1 ; this 5 loops cycle is just for testing - please ignnore - when complete it will be an endless loop Example() Sleep(120000) Next Func Example() ; Ping the phone. $iPing = Ping("192.168.1.102") If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then turn off camera. _endCCTV() Else _startCCTV() ; If a value of 0 was returned then turn on camera. EndIf EndFunc ;==>Example Func _startCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "on") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "50") EndFunc Func _endCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "0") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "off") EndFunc  

the problem I have is that in this format the script run the bat file that turn on the camera (or off) everytime the ping runs but obviously once the ping returns 0 and the camera starts I only want to run the bat on ping NOT 0 (turn off camera) 
      any ideas/advice?
    • By Vikramjeet
      include-once #include <File.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $file = "TEST.log" FileOpen($file, 0) $TTLPax = 1 For $i = _FileCountLines($file) - $TTLPax to _FileCountLines($file) $line = FileReadLine($file, $i) Global $TktNo = StringMid($line, 8, 13) ; reads 13 characters from $Line starting from the 8th character msgbox(0,'',$TktNo) ; This is just for me to debug For $NoOfPax = 1 to 2 local $TTLSeg = 2 msgbox(0,'',$TTLSeg) msgbox(0,'',"7ABC"& $TktNo &"'N"& $NoOfPax &".1'C1,2'S1,2'B") ; This makes 7ABC1234567890123'N1.1'C1,2'S1,2'B ;But in the next loop I want the value to be 7ABC1234567890333'N2.1'C1,2'S1,2'B Next ExitLoop Next *TEST
      JAMES BAKER
        1.NYC-23JAN
        2.TJ 1234567890123
        3.TJ 1234567890333
      I am reading a file with last 5 lines as above. I want to be able to loop through and pick the values as follows
      1- Pick 1234567890123
      2- Use it to build a format with N1.1
      3- Pick 1234567890333
      2- Use it to build a format with N2.1
      Need help with the loop. Thank You

• By Vikramjeet
      For $A1 = 12 To 11 + $Total For $B1 = 1 To ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,6).Value) ; This value is from the Excel file. It can be from 1 - 9. For $N1 = 7 To ??? ; This is based on the value of $B1 ((1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47) Send("-"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1).Value) &"/"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1+1).Value)) Sleep(400) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(700) Next Next Next I am not able to figure how to loop $N1 as follows
      If the Value of $B1 = 1 then $N1 = 7
      If the Value of $B1 = 2 then $N1 = 17
      If the Value of $B1 = 3 then $N1 = 27
      If the Value of $B1 = 4 then $N1 = 37  
      The value of $N1 comes from $B1 where 1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47)
      Thank You
    • By Jahar
      Hi All,
      Please help me on how to fetch date/time of last windows 10 system restore point using autoit? Basically its about querying the last restore point.
    • By TheDcoder
      Hi everyone,
      I am bit stumped as to why I am not able to set the time in the Date control
      #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() GUICreate("My GUI get date", 200, 200, 800, 200) Local $idDate = GUICtrlCreateDate("1953/04/25", 10, 10, 185, 20, $DTS_TIMEFORMAT) ; to select a specific default format Local $sStyle = "HH:mm:ss" GUICtrlSendMsg($idDate, $DTM_SETFORMATW, 0, $sStyle) ; Set time Local $iRet = GUICtrlSetData($idDate, '13:33:37') ConsoleWrite('GUICtrlSetData returned ' & ($iRet = 1 ? 'success' : 'failure') & @CRLF) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE WEnd MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Time", GUICtrlRead($idDate)) EndFunc ;==>Example The documentation for GUICtrlSetData clearly mentions that it uses the same format as GUICtrlRead:
      But I get failure
      What gives?
      Thanks for the help in advance!