7 posts in this topic
I'm currently working a program that constantly prints out log files through "consolewrite" and the "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y" wrapper.
Part of this program requires me to run a batch script.
My issue is the batch script launches from the same window as consolewrite. I need the batch file to be launched through a different window as currently this causes an issue with the logs (which need to be very precise) but also causes the batch file to produce some funny behavior...
Does anyone know how I can force the file to run on a second DOS window?
Thanks in advance!!!
Edit: Im using the "run" command if that helps. I tried "shellexecute" but that seemed to not launch the batch scripts at all.
I have an inquiry regarding bass.dll
I wanted to record an audio file and did not know the way
As well as I want to save the file after applying the effects
can you help me?
am sorry for my english
With my greetings and best wishes
I tried my best to looking a solution from this forum or others, but I have no luck. The imagesearch dll working fine in my 64 bits machine, whenever I move the scripts to Win 7 (32 bits), it crashes. ImageSearchDLL.dll, ImageSearch.au3 and my simple scripts are in the same working directory. For win 7 (32 bits) machine, I'm using 32 bits ImageSearchdll.dll, the simple scripts as below:
Global $y = 0, $x = 0
Local $search = _ImageSearch("C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples\Images\mypc.PNG", 0, $x, $y, 0)
if $search = 1 then
MsgBox(0,"Found","Found my target here..." & $x & "," & $y)
MouseMove($x, $y, 10)
msgbox(0, "Not found","")
However, I received error message below when running the script. Anyone here got clue?
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: AutoIt3.exe
Application Version: 18.104.22.168
Application Timestamp: 55fc1979
Fault Module Name: AutoIt3.exe
Fault Module Version: 22.214.171.124
Fault Module Timestamp: 55fc1979
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00020e42
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 17417
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
I want to check the checkbox in the frame which pops up after choosing "run code snippet" option. ( Internet Explorer one would be prefered )
Can you please please send the right code or some snippet here..
WHAT : is .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR) Framework
The Common Language Runtime (CLR) is a an Execution Environment . Common Language Runtime (CLR)'s main tasks are to convert the .NET Managed Code to native code, manage running code like a Virtual Machine, and also controls the interaction with the Operating System.
As part of Microsoft's .NET Framework, the Common Language Runtime (CLR) is managing the execution of programs written in any of several supported languages. Allowing them to share common object-oriented classes written in any of the languages.
HOW : To access the CLR environment you need to create an Appdomain Object - _CLR_GetDefaultDomain()
An AppDomain provides an isolated region in which code runs inside of an existing process.
Application domains provide an isolation boundary for security, reliability, and versioning, and for unloading assemblies. Application domains are typically created by runtime hosts, which are responsible for bootstrapping the common language runtime before an application is run.
WHEN : Would you use CLR Runtime Hosts
1. To access .NET Class Libraries :
System System.Collections System.Data System.Drawing System.IO System.Text System.Threading System.Timers System.Web System.Web.Services System.Windows.Forms System.Xml 2. Accessing custom build .Net Assemblies :
Some Examples (but there are a ton out there)
AutoItX3 - The .NET Assembly for using AutoItX JSonToXML libr. XMLRPC Libr. .NETPDF libr. .NETOCR Libr WInSCP Libr. ... 3. To Compile .Net Code into an Assembly
4. To Run C# or VB.net Code
5. To Mix AU3 and .Net functionality in your Application
WHERE : To find documentation about CLR
First of all you can find a lot on MSDN and here : Post 4 & Post 6
EXAMPLES : Multiple examples included in Zip !!
Example : “System.Text.UTF8Encoding”
Example : “System.IO.FileInfo”
Example : “System.Windows.Forms”
Example : AutoItX3 Custom .NET Assembly AutoItX
Example : Compile Code C# and Code VB
Example : Compile Code C# at Runtime
WHO : Created the CLR.au3 UDF
All credits go to : Danyfirex / Larsj / Trancexx / Junkew
TO DO : The library is still Work in Process …
(Some of the GUI Controls are not yet working as expected...)
Anyone is free to participate in contributing to get the bugs resolved and to expand the CLR.au3 functionality ...
DOWNLOADS : (Last updated)
- added CLR Constants.au3 - Danyfirex
- Global Constants added (Magic numbers)
- added .NET CLR CreateObject vs ObjCreate Example.au3 - Junkew
• 2 approaches give the same result (only valid for COM Visible Assembly)
• Includes a function that shows you which Assembly Classes are COM Visible
- added .Net Conventional COM Objects Examples - ptrex
- added .NET CLR CreateComInstanceFrom Example - Danyfirex
- You can use it for Regfree COM Assembly Access
- System.Activator has 4 methods :
• CreateComInstanceFrom : Used to create instances of COM objects.
• CreateInstanceFrom : Used to create a reference to an object from a particular assembly and type name.
• GetObject : Used when marshaling objects.
• CreateInstance : Used to create local or remote instances of an object.
- added .NET Access SafeArrays Using AccVarsUtilities Example - LarsJ
- added SafeArray Utilities functions in Includes - LarsJ
- added .NET Access Native MSCorLib Classes - System - ptrex
Multiple System Class Examples :
- added Third Party Assembly Access - ptrex
• WinSCP : https://winscp.net/eng/download.php
• IonicZip : http://dotnetzip.codeplex.com/