Sign in to follow this  
tannerr12

Maven dependency

tannerr12

I write java test cases with selenium and than use them in a maven project by specifying the dependencies example

<dependency>
        <groupId>org.seleniumhq.selenium</groupId>
        <artifactId>selenium-java</artifactId>
        <version>2.47.1</version>
    </dependency> 

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience running autoitX  through maven and what dependencies they used?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Raj0813
      By Raj0813
      Launch the web application which has security certificate associated. On launching we get "Select a Certificate from the list of certificates" . how to handle this certificates using AutoIT and certificates are in a drop down. i have only chrome browser to launch the application.  do i need to install autoIt or just the add jar files and dll to it. it is not a pop up.
      Tried adding the certificate to trusted source dint work.. 
      Please find the screenshot attached for the screen obtained.

• Elena
      By Elena
      Hi, 
      Please help me to configure Jenkins, or AutoIt, to see test results.
      I am using Jenkins to run my AutoIt scripts. I used following article to configure the Jenkins job: 
      https://gopekannan.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/how-to-execute-autoit-script-using-jenkins/
      Now, I start the build and can see that my EXE file is run on remote machine, and shows the messages that I used with ConsoleWriteError() and ConsoleWrite() functions. 
      I do put them to log files and can see them. But can I see these messages in Console Output in Jenkins in real time?
      Without it, Jenkins shows me that build is running, but I cannot see what is the place of running.  I attached a screenshot here.
      Thank you in advance. 

• Suneel
      By Suneel
      Hi
      I want to select an excel file from a folder using selenium. The file name includes the data stamp. But, only that file will be existing in the folder. How to do it please help with the code
    • CT83
      By CT83
      I recently discovered Selenium, and in theory it sounds awesome if there were a way to use my existing autoit project's code, in Selenium. is this possible? if not, is there a way to import my au3s to Selenium project without having to rewrite all of the code.?
    • DCAlliances
      By DCAlliances
      Hi there
      We have a legacy app that utilising this AutoIt/Selenium for automating the web app that have. It's been running well since 2010 late 2014. We stoped a bit on this. Then start again this year.
      We have an issue on one of the step which is relating on PDF Save Dialog Box Stop working - basically it won't click to Save button for some reason. We pin point this and we believe it stop at lib.AU3_Send("!S",0); ... line 7 below.
      Any ideas?

public void SaveDialogueBox(String filePath, String firstName, String lastName) { lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("File Download", "", 10); lib.AU3_WinActivate("File Download", ""); // Debug: VV - swap // lib.AU3_ControlClick("File Download", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","",1, 1, 1); lib.AU3_Send("!S", 0); lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("Save As", "", 10); lib.AU3_Sleep(500); lib.AU3_Send(filePath + firstName + " " + lastName, 1); lib.AU3_Sleep(2000); if (reader.getWindowVersion().equals("Windows Vista or Windows 7")) { //lib.AU3_ControlClick("Save As", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]","",1, 1, 1); lib.AU3_Send("!S", 0); } else { lib.AU3_ControlClick("Save As", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","",1, 1, 1); } lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("Download complete", "", 10); lib.AU3_Sleep(2000); lib.AU3_ControlClick("Download complete", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]","",1, 1, 1); lib.AU3_WinActivate("[REGEXPTITLE:.*EUC .*]", ""); }