Rotta

Change NPC colors?

Rotta,

Final warning - another game-related post will see you put on the naughty step for a while.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By DannyJ
      Hello Forum, 
      I have one special Combo-box [with BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE) ] and if I press one button I want to change the Combo-box's background color, and after I press Button B I want to change it to the basic settings and it not works.
      I wanna do this with one combo-box.
      I have already tried several methods and I tried  GUICtrlComboSetColors that I have found on this forum.
      (But this methods works perfectly with Cobo boxes that don't have BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE). 
      Here is the example code
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= ;$CBS_DROPDOWNLIST ;$GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 504, 249, 252, 227) $Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 136, 24, 193, 25,BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE)) ; I want to change this special combo's background color if I press button 1 $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 112, 96, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button2", 264, 96, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### GUICtrlSetData($Combo1," " & "|" & "apple" & "|" & "banana" & "|" & "cherry" ," ") While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 GUICtrlSetBkColor($Combo1,0x0078D7) Case $Button2 ;Makes the original bc color GUICtrlSetBkColor($Combo1,0xFFFFFF) EndSwitch WEnd  
      Thanks you in advance your help
    • By user4157124
      ConsoleWrite('>Message here.' & @CRLF) outputs colored text (per + > - ! characters).
      ConsoleWrite('warning' & @TAB & '38' & @TAB & 'more text ...' & @CRLF) enables jump to line 38 on doubleclick.

Using "jump to line" format, only red and pink text coloring seems possible (simply prefixing color directives to output-text disables jump to line functionality). Is it possible to combine the two (define custom color while keeping "jump to line" functionality)?
    • By Miliardsto
      I have the following code. You can see there are $color_normal and $color_trans
      In my case normal is too dark . And color trans is to much violet.
      If you run it you will see how its looks. I want gui with listView have the same color like taskbar in windows 10.
      How to achieve that?

#include <Date.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") $color_normal = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) $color_trans = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) $trans = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") ConsoleWrite("Transpart = " & $trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color normal = " & $color_normal & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color trans = " & $color_trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(_Get_taskbar_color()); It return AARRGGBB $taskbarColor = _Get_taskbar_color() Global $gui = GUICreate("Test", 150, 58,@DesktopWidth-300,@DesktopHeight-58,$WS_POPUP,BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)) Global $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 0, 0, 150, 58,BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY,$LBS_SORT), 0) ;_GuiCtrlMakeTrans(-1,100) ; Add column _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Msgs", 100) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, 400, 0, "Segoe UI") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x470C4F) GUICtrlSetBkColor($idListview, 0x310638) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func Terminate() Exit EndFunc Func _Get_taskbar_color() If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "ColorPrevalence") Then If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) Else Return "0xFF" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) EndIf Else If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9000000" Else Return "0xFF000000" EndIf EndIf EndFunc  
    • By dejhost
      Happy New Year everyone!
      I would like to extract the color values of certain pixels in an image.  This is how I picture the workflow: 
      User opens an image of his choice. Image is shown on the screen. User draws a line into the image. This happens by marking the startpixel and the endpixel of the line The line is drawn, so the user can check visually if he is happy with the line.  The following pixel based properties belonging to the line are stored in Excel: X-Coordinate Y-Coordinate Color Value Additional operations: Extracting for max- and min. color values; Statistical operations.   Browsing through the helpfile of AutoIt I find plenty of functions for treating images (e.g. GDIPlus), but I am completely unsure if Autoit will get me there. Should I read the entire image into an array? Should I rather attempt to script an external image software (e.g. IrfanView, Gimp)?
      I would be very thankful if someone could give some recommendations and maybe list a couple of the most important commands to use.
      Thank you very much.
      Dejhost

• By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      While creating a few excel spreadsheets using AutoIt, I came across something which to my limiting time to research the forums I don't anyone has mentioned. 
      The color pallettes are reversed. 
      Huge shock to me.

I wanted to produce a red row but kept on getting blue. 
      Seems like 0xFF0000 was red on the charts but when running the script, I got blue. 
      I then played around with the colors, and after a few tries, I finally got Red. 
      Reversed the FF0000 and the result is 0000FF.

So for Excel compared to Html
      0000FF (Red) - Excel
      0000FF (Blue) - Html

FFFF00 (Cyan) - Excel
      FFFF00(Yellow) - Html