Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NiceBoy1234

Install .air file

3 posts in this topic

What is the best way to install a .air file with autoit?
So far the programs understand if a usb driver is plugged in and opens the path which holds the .air file and runs it.

I tried to install it using tabs and other keys but that is problematic.

Could be there a solution to install in via command line or something where I can change things like installation location like in the normal installation?

I'm not familiar with .air files, so I cannot really say.

However, if you provide the code you have created so far, and perhaps more detail and some screenshots, then one or more of us here may be able to help.

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• rudi
      By rudi
      Hello,
      very propably this has been asked before, well, I miss the thread(s) ...
      Is there a command line switch to tell the SciTE setup EXE to install silently ("/S") *AND* to end up with "edit" (instead of "run") as system wide default action for *.au3 files?

As it can be done with the config tool:
      https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/SciTEConfigb1.PNG

Regards, Rudi.
    • mememememememe
      By mememememememe
      Hello everyone, has anyone of you guys tried to create an an automated installer for this?

Source: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Deploy-Office-365-ProPlus-from-a-local-source-35d4cb3b-4cc9-4bc9-9f20-eaf3c50f8331
      Issue: You can't run the installer "as administrator" because opens a error message. You have double click and then you may enter the credentials..
      i was trying to do this without disabling the UAC, his there any one who found a way out?
      Notice: The processo runs perfectly by hand, i only need a workaround for this thing. 

Ty in advance.
    • afallenhope
      By afallenhope
      Hello all!
      I have run into a bit of trouble with a project that I am working on. I currently have an autoit file calling a  java script to  go out and retrieve the latest install of X from an FTP Server. It works great! Well the problem I am running into now is since the file I grab is zipped I have to unzip so then I can run the installation for X. I thought I had found a way using 7-zip but I keep getting an error even if I try to run the installation myself saying "Error: Error loading XML file.. This application will now close." If I extract the files using windows explorer I am able to install the program. 
      I have my autoit file calling this .bat file and as a result I am unable to load from the unzipped folder due to this error loading XML file.
      cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\7-zip"
      7z e "C:\Users\NTS User\Documents\AutoInstall\XInstall.zip" -o"C:\Users\NTS User\Desktop\Autoit\X" -y

Am I missing something with this? If anyone could provide insight I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks again! 

Richard
      P.S. If I forgot to include anything just let me know! 
    • NiceBoy1234
      By NiceBoy1234
      How do I check if there is no process left in my commando line when I use aerender.
      Basic code looks like this:
      aerender -project c:\projects\project_1.aep -comp "Composition_1" -output c :\output\project_1\project_1.avi   After this code is written aerender goes through every image to create the avi, depending to the amount of images this takes quiet a while.

Is it possible to check in Autoit if there are no running processes left in the command line or if aerender fully finished?
    • dushkin
      By dushkin
      Hi all,
      I need to supply a silent\quite installation of the Autoit setup autoit-v3-setup.exe. How can I achieve that?
      Thank you.