bagas9425

FTP Fileput

3 posts in this topic

I have inputted correct code for FTP but I get nothing on my server.

#include <FTPEx.au3>

Local $sServer = 'ftpserver'
Local $sUsername = 'username'
Local $sPass = 'pass'

Local $hOpen = _FTP_Open('MyFTP Control')
Local $hConn = _FTP_Connect($hOpen, $sServer, $sUsername, $sPass)
_FTP_FilePut ( $hConn, @ScriptDir & '\FTP.au3' , '/FTP.au3' ,0 ,0 )

How can it be wrong?

My server is can use port default 0(20) and can use Filezilla to upload on that.

I have researched on this forum but still cannot fix this.

Thank you for your attention.

Well, one of them is clearly failing, but since you have no error checking you'll never know.  You should add some and then you should be able to figure it out.  Theres nothing "wrong" with the code you posted.

FTP port default is 21 btw. not that it matters / has relevance.

1 person likes this

Thank you kaisies.

I have found the answer for this.

Make sure that FTP part is correct---------> '/public_html/FTP.au3'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Xandy
      By Xandy
      Screenshot program that can upload/FTP to website/storage with hotkey.
      Features GUI to display programmable keys.

Set the hotkeys with this function to use, and display hotkeys.
      ; hotkey_set() Parameters: ; ----------------------------------------------------------- ; $aHotkey -                The array hotkeys are stored in. This function sets the values of this array[hotkey_id][$hotkey_data] ; $dHotkey_id -             The enum for this hotkey index ; $sHotkey_description -     The label displayed to the user to represent function of hotkey ; $sHotkey_name -            The hotkey it'self.  Whatever name string you want to give the key ; $dHotkey_key -             The _IsPressed keycode ;    Keycodes AT: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_IsPressed.htm ; $dHotkey_shift -             Shift flag 0 or 1 Default off ; $dHotkey_ctrl -             Ctrl flag 0 or 1 Default off ; $dHotkey_alt -             Alt flag 0 or 1 Default off Func hotkey_set(ByRef $aHotkey, $dHotkey_id, $sHotkey_description, $sHotkey_name, $dHotkey_key, $dHotkey_shift = 0, $dHotkey_ctrl = 0, $dHotkey_alt = 0)     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_description] = $sHotkey_description     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_name] = $sHotkey_name     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key] = $dHotkey_key     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_shift] = $dHotkey_shift     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_ctrl] = $dHotkey_ctrl     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_alt] = $dHotkey_alt EndFunc   ;==>hotkey_set ; You can set your hotkeys here ; Please visit the hotkey_set() function for parameter information hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_ftp, "Selected Window to FTP", "F12", "7B", 0, 1, 0); F12 hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_disk, "Selected Window to Disk", "S", "53", 1, 1, 1); S hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_clipboard_send, "Send Clipboard keystrokes", "F10", "79", 1, 1, 1); F10  
      Configure settings dialog:

Screenshot Filename and Screenshot Counter, are used to create simple unique filenames that can cycle. Copy URL to clipboard option. - For linking your screenshots. The screenshot file type is for local copy only. App always uses .JPG for FTP right now, but I could add FTP screenshot file type specification.  
      Any suggestions?  Did I break anything, what did I miss?
      Package uses TTS.au3 by Beege: 

FTP_Screen.zip
      File includes:
         - FTP_Screen.au3
         - FTPScreen.ico
         - TTS.au3 - by Beege
    • drorshem
      By drorshem
      Hi,
      I'm looking to create a script which will download all *.txt files from a remote FTP server.
      Once downloaded, delete all *.txt files.

Can this be achieved using AutoIt ?
    • Xenobiologist
      By Xenobiologist
      Hi folks,
      I'm using the udf #include <FTPEx.au3> to "download" some files from our zOS (MVS) system via autoit FTP with _FTP_FileGet.
      The FileGet works, but the codepage is wrong. Special German chars like öäüß are not transfered correctly.
      Any idea how to set the codepage? Swichting between binary or ascii doesn't solve the problem.
      Using the ftp command in a cmd.exe window it works like this : quote site sbd=(IBM-273,iso8859-1)
      Thanks
      Mega
    • DCCD
      By DCCD
      Hi, how to get full error reporting if FTP failed?

tried  _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() func but That didn't help at all.  the information was returned by _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() can't help me!

_FTP_Open, return Success: a handle, Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero
      _FTP_Connect,  return Success: an handle to connected session. Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero.
      _FTP_DirCreate, return Success: 1. Failure: 0.
      _FTP_FilePut, return Success: 1. Failure: 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero.

Any help would be much appreciated

• Elia
      By Elia
      Hi All,
      I need some help, I am writing a script that FTPs some files and then outputs the results, but I am unable to figure out how to output the file name on line 58. Here is the code (modified to exclude personal information):

#include <FTPEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Inet.au3> #include <Debug.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> Local $Server = 'ftp.com' Local $Username = 'user' Local $Password = 'password' Local $LocalFolder = 'C:\Folder' Local $RemoteFolder = '/users/user1' Local $SMTPServer = "Exchange.domain.com" Local $FromName = "FTP" Local $FromAddress = "email@address.com" Local $ToAddress = " email@address.com " Local $Subject = "FTP Transfer Failed, please check server" Local $Subject1 = "FTP Connection Failed, please check server" Local $Body[2] $Body[0] = "Line 1" $Body[1] = "Line 2" Local $Body1[2] $Body1[0] = "Line 1" $Body1[1] = "Line 2" $LogFolder = "\\COMP\LOGS"   _DebugSetup ("Debug", True)   FileMove ("\\COMP\Test\*.txt", "\\COMP\FTP")   Local $FolderContents = _FileListToArray("\\COMP\FTP") Local $LogFile = "\FilesToSend_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @HOUR & @MIN & @SEC & ".log" _FileCreate($LogFolder & $LogFile) _FileWriteFromArray($LogFolder & $LogFile, $FolderContents)   If FileExists ( "\\COMP\FTP" ) Then     Local $Open = _FTP_Open('FTP')     Local $CallBack = _FTP_SetStatusCallback($Open, 'FTPStatusCallbackHandler')     Local $Connect = _FTP_Connect($Open, $Server, $Username, $Password, 0, $INTERNET_DEFAULT_FTP_PORT, $INTERNET_SERVICE_FTP, 0, $CallBack)         If $Connect <> 0 Then             Local $Transfer = _FTP_DirPutContents($Connect, $LocalFolder, $RemoteFolder, 0)             _FTP_Close($Connect)             _FTP_Close($Open)                 Else             _INetSmtpMail($SMTPServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject1, $Body, "EHLO" & @ComputerName, -1)         EndIf             If $Transfer = 1 Then                 FileMove ( "\\COMP\FTP\*.txt", "\\COMP\Test\SENT")                 Else                 _INetSmtpMail($SMTPServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body1, "EHLO" & @ComputerName, -1)             EndIf EndIf Func FTPStatusCallbackHandler($hInternet, $iContext, $iInternetStatus, $pStatusInformation, $iStatusInformationLength)                     #forceref $hInternet, $iContext                     If $iInternetStatus = $INTERNET_STATUS_REQUEST_SENT or $iInternetStatus = $INTERNET_STATUS_RESPONSE_RECEIVED Then                         Local $iBytesRead                         Local $tStatus = DllStructCreate('dword')                         _WinAPI_ReadProcessMemory(_WinAPI_GetCurrentProcess(), $pStatusInformation, $tStatus, $iStatusInformationLength, $iBytesRead)                         _DebugOut(_FTP_DecodeInternetStatus($iInternetStatus) & ' | Size = ' & DllStructGetData($tStatus, 1) & ' Bytes    Bytes read = ' & $iBytesRead)                     Else                         _DebugOut(_FTP_DecodeInternetStatus($iInternetStatus))                     EndIf                     EndFunc I would like the output on line 58 to include a file name, at the moment it only displays the size of the file and Bytes read. Here is what is currently outputted:
      Handle created
      Resolving name ...
      Name resolved
      Connecting to server ...
      Connected to server
      Receiving response ...
      Response received | Size = 58 Bytes    Bytes read = 4
      Sending request ...
      Request sent | Size = 13 Bytes    Bytes read = 4
      Receiving response ...
      Response received | Size = 20 Bytes    Bytes read = 4
      Sending request ...