Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RyukShini

Changing Proxy If proxy is dead

8 posts in this topic

I have a script visiting a website of mine and I want it to change to a new proxy each run with an array(I think I got that covered and it should be working)
but if this proxy is dead it gives me an error in AutoIT(Not so strange), but I want it to skip the proxy if its dead and go on the the next.
I use $oHTTP.SetProxy(2, "proxy:port")
everything works except for if proxy is dead or none responding etc.

@RyukShini please explain why you would need to change the proxy with each visit to the website.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Just now, JLogan3o13 said:

@RyukShini please explain why you would need to change the proxy with each visit to the website.

because I am pulling up quite a bit of information from my website and I have enabled different features blocking exactly this.
but if I do this from proxies it wont pop up with this error on my site.
and if I turn of the features on my site, I may be an easier victim to both DDOS attacks and similar.
So this is why I would like proxy support, to actually access my own site with more requests.
I know I could just whitelist my IP, but I'd rather use this and not need to whitelist every IP I get online on(I travel weekly if not more often sometimes and I am often on public IPs)

Thanks in advance @JLogan3o13

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, RyukShini said:

because I am pulling up quite a bit of information from my website and I have enabled different features blocking exactly this.

It's your side so: "why you blocking yourself?"  

The frontend of your cms must be able to give you every and so much informations you need. If it isn't so change your cms. If is your hoster which blocks change the hoster.

You can also query Information directly from (nearly) every db using tools like phpMyAdmin.

Edited by AutoBert

8 hours ago, AutoBert said:

It's your side so: "why you blocking yourself?"  

The frontend of your cms must be able to give you every and so much informations you need. If it isn't so change your cms. If is your hoster which blocks change the hoster.

You can also query Information directly from (nearly) every db using tools like phpMyAdmin.

But I would prefer using my script.
Afterall I am learning AutoIT and this is a great way of learning, interacting with your own content, is it not?

I would really appreciate any help on this matter.

Still no one who are able to help me on this matter?

Thanks in advance

Would still appreciate any help on this matter.

@RyukShini after further reflection on this request I do not believe it is something you're going to get help with. You certainly may not have bad intentions with the script, but that does not mean that someone else coming along and reading this thread would not use it poorly. In general, using a constantly changing proxy to get around website security is not something we want to support.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• JustinZandee
      By JustinZandee
      I need a random string generator which creates 15 letters/numbers.
      How can I make that?
    • StudioMaker
      By StudioMaker
      Hey anyone knows how i can have a inputbox that is connected to an HotKeySet? Like if u put in like "a" in the inputbox it sets the hotkey to "a"?

• gononono64
      By gononono64
      Hey there,
      I'm having some issues quick-sorting my 2d array imported from a database. Im trying to sort the array based on the name that would be returned in $array[$n][2]. The code i posted works for smaller arrays but for some reason when i try to sort my imported array (around 9000 indexes), I get "Recursion level has been exceeded". I understand that this is maybe due to lack of returns but i couldn't find an ideal spot to stick em and again it seems to work with smaller bits of code. Could it be that 9000 is too much?
      I would normally just trial and error it until i figured it out but due to the length of time to load and buffer my array it's become too time consuming. Really I'm just hoping there is a quick fix that someone with more experience happens to know.
      Thank you

;;---------------------------------------------This Works---------------------------------------------------- Local $a[7][2] = [ _ ["1", "asdfashks"], _ ["2", "SubStrlkghjing1"], _ ["3", "jdfghjsergh"], _ ["4", "nertynert"], _ ["5", "cvbncvjkrt"], _ ["6", "avbncvjkrt"], _ ["7", "oytuoyuop"]] Quicksort($a,1,0,6) _ArrayDisplay($a) ;;------------------------------------------This Does Not--------------------------------------------------------- Quicksort($aLargeData, 1, 0, Ubound($aLargeData) - 1) _ArrayDisplay($aLargeData) ;;----------------------------------------Quicksort Function------------------------------------------------------ Func Quicksort(ByRef $Array, $secondIndex, $First, $Last) Local $pivot, $i, $j, $temp If $First < $Last Then $pivot = $First $i = $First $j = $Last While ($i < $j) While (StringCompare($Array[$i][$secondIndex], $Array[$pivot][$secondIndex]) <= 0) And ($i < $Last) $i += 1 WEnd While (StringCompare($Array[$j][$secondIndex], $Array[$pivot][$secondIndex]) > 0) $j -= 1 WEnd If ($i < $j) Then _ArraySwap($Array, $i, $j) _ArraySwap($Array,$pivot,$j) Quicksort($Array, $secondIndex, $First,$j-1) Quicksort($Array, $secondIndex, $j+1,$Last) WEnd EndIf EndFunc  
    • Simpel
      By Simpel
      Hi, 
      I tried a function by @kor here: 
      But it does not work through a proxy. So I tried a bit. With some forum help months ago I had a www-solution through a proxy for some other stuff. But trying it with ntp didn't work.
      #include <WinHttp.au3> Global Const $sProxy = "http://prx01.xxx.de:8080" Global Const $sUserName = "UserName", $sPassword = "PassWord" $vOpen = _WinHttpOpen(Default, $WINHTTP_ACCESS_TYPE_NAMED_PROXY, $sProxy) $vConnect = _WinHttpConnect($vOpen, "pool.ntp.org", 123) ; Port 123 $vRequest = _WinHttpSimpleSendRequest_ProxyAuth($vConnect) Global $sSource = _WinHttpSimpleReadData($vRequest) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $sSource = ' & $sSource & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Exit Func _WinHttpSimpleSendRequest_ProxyAuth($hConnect, $sType = Default, $sPath = Default, $sReferrer = Default, $sDta = Default, $sHeader = Default) Local $hRequest = _WinHttpSimpleSendRequest($hConnect, $sType, $sPath, $sReferrer, $sDta, $sHeader) If $hRequest Then Local $iStatusCode = _WinHttpQueryHeaders($hRequest, $WINHTTP_QUERY_STATUS_CODE) If $iStatusCode = $HTTP_STATUS_PROXY_AUTH_REQ Then Local $iSupportedSchemes, $iFirstScheme, $iAuthTarget ; Query Authorization scheme If _WinHttpQueryAuthSchemes($hRequest, $iSupportedSchemes, $iFirstScheme, $iAuthTarget) Then _WinHttpSetCredentials($hRequest, $iAuthTarget, $iFirstScheme, $sUserName, $sPassword) ; Set passed credentials _WinHttpSendRequest($hRequest) ; Set passed credentials _WinHttpReceiveResponse($hRequest) ; And wait for the response again EndIf EndIf EndIf Return $hRequest EndFunc (This snippet only tries to get raw data.) 
      $sSource is "". With no port (instead of 123) I only get the informations I see when I type url into a browser - so it's not the information I seek. (There is not time included in http source code.)
      Some hints? Regards, Conrad
    • RyukShini
      By RyukShini
      I was wondering if its possible to make anything like this in AutoIT

function toArr(str) { var ret = Array((str.length + 3) >> 2); // String to array of 32 bit ints for (var i = 0; i < str.length; i += 4) { // FYI: // NaN << x === 0 // x | NaN === x ret[i >> 2] = (str.charCodeAt(i ) << 24) | (str.charCodeAt(i+1) << 16) | (str.charCodeAt(i+2) << 8) | str.charCodeAt(i+3); } return ret; } function megaKdf(pw) { var pwkey = [0x93c467e3, 0x7db0c7a4, 0xd1be3f81, 0x0152cb56]; var arrPw = toArr(pw); var aes = Array((arrPw + 3) >> 2); // Init aes keys for (var i = 0; i < arrPw.length; i += 4) { aes[i >> 2] = new sjcl.cipher.aes([arrPw[i]|0, arrPw[i+1]|0, arrPw[i+2]|0, arrPw[i+3]|0]); } // Generate password key for (var i = 0; i < 65536; i++) { for (var j = 0; j < aes.length; j++) { pwkey = aes[j].encrypt(pwkey); } } return pwkey; } function loginHash(pwKey, email) { var aes = new sjcl.cipher.aes(pwKey); var arrEmail = toArr(email); var hash = [0, 0, 0, 0]; // Compress email with xor for (var i = 0; i < arrEmail.length; i++) { hash[i & 3] ^= arrEmail[i]; } // Generate hash for (var i = 0; i < 16384; i++) { hash = aes.encrypt(hash); } return sjcl.codec.base64.fromBits([hash[0], hash[2]], true, true); } function badRand32() { return Math.floor(0x100000000 * Math.random()); } function generateMasterKey() { return [badRand32(), badRand32(), badRand32(), badRand32()]; } function confirmationLinkHash(pwKey) { var aes = new sjcl.cipher.aes(pwKey); return aes.encrypt([badRand32(), 0, 0, badRand32()]); } function updateHashes(email, pw) { var pwKey = megaKdf(pw); var masterKey = generateMasterKey(); var clHash = confirmationLinkHash(pwKey, masterKey); var lHash = loginHash(pwKey, email); var aes = new sjcl.cipher.aes(pwKey); return lHash; } function htmlentities(str) { return str.replace(/&/g,"&amp;").replace(/"/g,"&quot;").replace(/</g,"&lt;").replace(/>/g,"&gt;").replace(/'/g,"&#39;"); } function analyzeLink(link, pw) { var linkHex = "N/A"; var masterKey = "N/A"; var encMasterKey = "N/A"; var pwHash = "N/A"; var unknown = "N/A"; var email = "N/A"; var spacer = "N/A"; var name = "N/A"; var unknown2 = "N/A"; if (link.substr(0, 27) == "https://mega.co.nz/#confirm") { link = link.substr(27); } if (link.substr(0, 19) == "mega.co.nz/#confirm") { link = link.substr(19); } if (link.substr(0, 8) == "#confirm") { link = link.substr(8); } if (link.search(/^[0-9A-Za-z\-_]*$/) == 0) { link = sjcl.codec.hex.fromBits(sjcl.codec.base64.toBits(link, true)); var pos; for (pos = 94; pos < link.length; pos += 2) { if (link.substr(pos, 2) == "09") { break; } } if (pos < link.length) { var pwKey = megaKdf(pw); var aes = new sjcl.cipher.aes(pwKey); var linkHash = aes.decrypt(sjcl.codec.hex.toBits(link.substr(32, 32))); if (linkHash[1] == 0 && linkHash[2] == 0) { masterKey = (new sjcl.cipher.aes(pwKey)).decrypt(sjcl.codec.hex.toBits(link.substr(0, 32))); masterKey = 'Base64: <span style="color:#f00; font-family:monospace;">' + sjcl.codec.base64.fromBits(masterKey, true, true) + '</span> (hex: <span style="color:#f00; font-family:monospace;">' + sjcl.codec.hex.fromBits(masterKey) + '</span>)'; } else if (pw != "") { masterKey = "Wrong password"; } encMasterKey = '<span style="color:#f00; font-family:monospace;">' + link.substr( 0, 32) + '</span>'; pwHash = '<span style="color:#080; font-family:monospace;">' + link.substr(32, 32) + '</span>'; unknown = '<span style="color:#00f; font-family:monospace;">' + link.substr(64, 30) + '</span>'; email = link.substr(94, pos - 94); spacer = '<span style="color:#0cc; font-family:monospace;">09</span>'; name = link.substr(pos + 2, link.length - 16 - pos - 2); unknown2 = '<span style="color:#000; font-family:monospace;">' + link.substr(link.length - 16) + '</span>'; linkHex = '<span style="font-family:monospace;">' + encMasterKey + " " + pwHash + " " + unknown + ' <span style="color:#888; font-family:monospace;">' + email + '</span> ' + spacer + ' <span style="color:#f0f; font-family:monospace;">' + name + '</span> ' + unknown2 + '</span>'; email = htmlentities(sjcl.codec.utf8String.fromBits(sjcl.codec.hex.toBits(email))) + ' (<span style="color:#888; font-family:monospace;">' + email + '</span>)'; name = htmlentities(sjcl.codec.utf8String.fromBits(sjcl.codec.hex.toBits(name))) + ' (<span style="color:#f0f; font-family:monospace;">' + name + '</span>)'; } } ge("linkHex").innerHTML = linkHex; ge("linkMasterKey").innerHTML = masterKey; ge("linkEncMasterKey").innerHTML = encMasterKey; ge("linkPwHash").innerHTML = pwHash; ge("linkUnknown").innerHTML = unknown; ge("linkEmail").innerHTML = email; ge("linkSpacer").innerHTML = spacer; ge("linkName").innerHTML = name; ge("linkUnknown2").innerHTML = unknown2; }