Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RyukShini

Changing Proxy If proxy is dead

8 posts in this topic

I have a script visiting a website of mine and I want it to change to a new proxy each run with an array(I think I got that covered and it should be working)
but if this proxy is dead it gives me an error in AutoIT(Not so strange), but I want it to skip the proxy if its dead and go on the the next.
I use $oHTTP.SetProxy(2, "proxy:port")
everything works except for if proxy is dead or none responding etc.

@RyukShini please explain why you would need to change the proxy with each visit to the website.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Just now, JLogan3o13 said:

@RyukShini please explain why you would need to change the proxy with each visit to the website.

because I am pulling up quite a bit of information from my website and I have enabled different features blocking exactly this.
but if I do this from proxies it wont pop up with this error on my site.
and if I turn of the features on my site, I may be an easier victim to both DDOS attacks and similar.
So this is why I would like proxy support, to actually access my own site with more requests.
I know I could just whitelist my IP, but I'd rather use this and not need to whitelist every IP I get online on(I travel weekly if not more often sometimes and I am often on public IPs)

Thanks in advance @JLogan3o13

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, RyukShini said:

because I am pulling up quite a bit of information from my website and I have enabled different features blocking exactly this.

It's your side so: "why you blocking yourself?"  

The frontend of your cms must be able to give you every and so much informations you need. If it isn't so change your cms. If is your hoster which blocks change the hoster.

You can also query Information directly from (nearly) every db using tools like phpMyAdmin.

Edited by AutoBert

8 hours ago, AutoBert said:

It's your side so: "why you blocking yourself?"  

The frontend of your cms must be able to give you every and so much informations you need. If it isn't so change your cms. If is your hoster which blocks change the hoster.

You can also query Information directly from (nearly) every db using tools like phpMyAdmin.

But I would prefer using my script.
Afterall I am learning AutoIT and this is a great way of learning, interacting with your own content, is it not?

I would really appreciate any help on this matter.

Still no one who are able to help me on this matter?

Thanks in advance

Would still appreciate any help on this matter.

@RyukShini after further reflection on this request I do not believe it is something you're going to get help with. You certainly may not have bad intentions with the script, but that does not mean that someone else coming along and reading this thread would not use it poorly. In general, using a constantly changing proxy to get around website security is not something we want to support.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• WiorDi37
      By WiorDi37
      Hello, Everyone!
      I want when clicking the exit button the window will close. If content changes upon exit the program will automatically choose not save.
      Look forward to the help, thanks.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $GUI = GUICreate("Form1", 220, 119, 192, 124, $WS_SYSMENU) GUISetFont(10, 400, 0, "Tahoma") GUICtrlCreateGroup("Chuẩn bị trình chiếu", 16, 16, 185, 65) $ok_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 32, 48, 75, 25) $exit_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 112, 48, 75, 25) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $ok_Button ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Short-Document.pdf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Data and Computer Communications (Eighth Edition) - Google Chrome") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Document.rtf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Document.rtf [Compatibility Mode] - Word") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Presentation1.pptx', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") MouseClick("left", 1381, 886, 1) Sleep(2000) MsgBox(64, "Thông báo", "Đã chuẩn bị xong") Case $exit_Button WinClose("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") ;I need help handling this place Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  

• badcoder123
      By badcoder123
      Hey everyone,
      I've been messing around with some new things and adlibs look extremely useful/interesting, however, I can't seem to get it to work.. Here's what I have
      HotKeySet("{F1}", "_Exit") $qCount = 1 Global $_Timer AdlibRegister($_Timer, 1000) AdlibUnRegister($_Timer) While 1 SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav", 1) $qCount += 1 ToolTip('"Tada" has been played ' & $qCount & " times",200,200) WEnd Func _Timer() Local Static $iCount += 1 ConsoleWrite($iCount) If $iCount = 20 Then ConsoleWrite("iCount is at " & $iCount) EndFunc Func _Exit() Exit EndFunc Basically I want it to call the _Timer function but it doesn't seem to work :/ any ideas?
    • DagSa
      By DagSa
      Try to find a solution for help files to my autoit executable.
      Its installed from simple XP-POS cash computers to desktop with windows 7, 8, 10.
      The compiled AutoIt program itself work everywhere, but the help file??
      I need a help file called from from the program and I don't really know what working best in all OS platforms.
      1. A wordfile is helpful enough, but word is not installed everywhere.
      2. RTF is very big files with pictures.
      3. I could save it as pdf, but not all have it either.
      4. Tried  .MHT file, but downside is browser could cover hole screen if browser closed this way. I have not found any way to resize it to specific size when open up.
      5. Use of IE.au3 lib. Well it could open mht files ,but always got question about use it as default browser or not. Think this also make IE browser lose control so I could not resize.
      6. Look at making a  .CHM file, but I don't think its the future do use that format. (.hlp is no no and old)

Any tips of do it in autoit or make a call to open up in some nice format working everywhere.

• au3leecher
      By au3leecher
      Hellow everybody,
      I tryed to manipulate a game called "Assault Cube" which is a easy beginning in coding. I run the code but the wished value doesn't change, i don't understand why.
      The Pointers are fine, I checked that the pointers don't change every time while restart the game.
      My Code:
      <snip>
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Checklist:
      The Offsets are 18C & 4
      In Cheat Engine: ("ac_client.exe"+0010F418) <- Pointer
      4 Bytes = 'dword'