TheAutomator

Disable Visual Style For Single Control

6 posts in this topic

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

DllCall("uxtheme.dll", "none", "SetThemeAppProperties", "int", false)

This function works for all control on Application, not for one control.

Try this: 

DllCall("UxTheme.dll", "int", "SetWindowTheme", "hwnd", GUICtrlGetHandle($hCtrl), "wstr", 0, "wstr", 0)

Edited by VIP

“The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something Before you feel good about yourself.”

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi VIP :bye:

Thanks for the help,
Yesterday i noticed when i did the dllcall in the middle of the GUI creation some controls had the default style and some of them didn't

Your dllcall does it the right way :)

Regards, TheAutomator

Edited by TheAutomator
mistake

GUICtrlGetHandle($hCtrl)

You've replaced your variable?

“The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something Before you feel good about yourself.”

No, i was talking about the first dllcall: 

DllCall("uxtheme.dll", "none", "SetThemeAppProperties", "int", false)

if you have a form with 5 buttons and you call it at the, let's say.. 3d button, the the 2 last buttons are in the old style

i was just experimenting with it, that's all i meant with that :)
and your dllcall works fine, made a function for it: _GuiCtrlDisableVS($hCtrl)

again, tnx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• CADMonkey
      By CADMonkey
      Hi,
      I have created a bit of code to enable a script to find named controls on a userform, even though the MS CLASS description changes between machines.
      e.g. The CLASS "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.24b689f_r14_ad1" for a text box on one PC is different on another.
      The below code, (a cut-down version of the code from jdelaney original post)  loops through all the controls and finds the first one with the desired string in the control class name - in this case "EDIT".  This name is then usable for setting the text using ControlSetText.

#include <array.au3> WinActivate("Edit Part Rule") $TheClassName = GetAllWindowsControls(WinGetHandle("Edit Part Rule"), "EDIT") ;Sleep(500) ControlSetText("Edit Part Rule", "", "[CLASS:" & $TheClassName & "; INSTANCE:3]", $CmdLine[1]) ControlSetText("Edit Part Rule", "", "[CLASS:" & $TheClassName & "; INSTANCE:4]", $CmdLine[2]) Func GetAllWindowsControls($hCallersWindow, $sStringIncludes) ; Get all list of controls $sClassList = WinGetClassList($hCallersWindow) ; Create array $aClassList = StringSplit($sClassList, @CRLF, 2) ; Sort array _ArraySort($aClassList) _ArrayDelete($aClassList, 0) ; Loop For $i = 0 To UBound($aClassList) - 1 If StringInStr($aClassList[$i], $sStringIncludes) Then Return $aClassList[$i] EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>GetAllWindowsControls If anyone has any suggestions to improve it, or a better way to achieve the same thing, please let me know.

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning
      I was looking around the forum if there were some customizable solutions about creating a PDF from "0" to something like a report...
      What I'd like to do is something with a header ( 2 logos and a title ), with a table which contains data read from a file
      At the moment, I was working with HTML, since I know it and it's very simple to do a table with some data inside...
      But know, I'm a bit stuck about the exporting the HTML page to PDF... And, here too, if someone knows how to do it, please, I'm here listening
      Thanks guys

• rcmaehl
      By rcmaehl
      A UDF with Extended Functions for Window Management

DISCLAIMER:
      This UDF is still in the development phase. All code works and should be generally bug free, however function names and parameters are subject to change.

Notes:
      Fixes _WindowGetClassList's barbaric returning of a @LF separated string instead of an array.

Potential Uses:
      Automating applications that change their controls' handles/classes on each launch (e.g. half of Cisco's programs)

Functions:
      _WinGetClassList
      _WinGetClassNNList
      _WindowGetHandleList
      _WindowGetHandleListFromPos

Download: 
      WindowEx.zip  (v0.4)

Changelog:
      10/04/2016 (v0.4): _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Returning an Index when using $2D_ARRAY _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Properly returning $aArray[x][1] on Classes with instances > 9 when using $2D_ARRAY 10/03/2016 (v0.3): _WinGetClassList Added : Exactly the same as WinGetClassList but returns a more civilized Array _WinGetClassNNList Added : Returns Classes and their instances in either a 1D or 2D array depending on Flags _WindowGetHandleList Renamed: _WinGetHandleList SCRIPT BREAKING! _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Renamed: _WinGetHandleListFromPos SCRIPT BREAKING! 10/01/2016 (v0.2): WindowsExConstants.au3 Added : Flags in _WindowGetHandleListFromPos _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Removed: ConsoleWrite left in during debug _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Flag for if part of a Control is at $X, $Y return it as well. 10/01/2016 (v0.1): _WindowGetHandleList Added : Retrieves the handles of classes from a window. _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Retrieves the handles of classes at a specific position from a window. Known and Reported Bugs:
      None reported To Do:
      To Be Decided. Opinions welcome! Upcoming Changes:
      To Be Decided.
    • AndreyS
      By AndreyS
      Please tell me, who knows how to apply and cancel styles in RTF?
      The following code does not work:
      #include <GuiRichEdit.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $hGUI = GUICreate("RichEdit Style", 500, 500, -1, -1) $hRichEdit = _GUICtrlRichEdit_Create($hGui, "Test", 20,40,460,400) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) Sleep(3000) GUICtrlSetStyle($hRichEdit, $ES_RIGHT) Sleep(3000) GUICtrlSetStyle($hRichEdit, -1) Sleep(3000) Thanks!
    • AndreyS
      By AndreyS
      Tell me, please, why in the application of different styles($SS_BLACKFRAME, $SS_BLACKRECT, etc.) of frames stops working function Msg().
      And why in the application of certain frame styles($SS_BLACKFRAME) do not even picture displayed?
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Example() Func Example() GUICreate("My GUI picture", 350, 300, -1, -1) ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE,"Quit") $idPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples\GUI\mslogo.jpg", 50, 50, 200, 50, $SS_SUNKEN) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1,"Msg") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func Msg() MsgBox(0,0,0) EndFunc Func Quit() Exit EndFunc