TheAutomator

Disable Visual Style For Single Control

Hi VIP :bye:

Thanks for the help,
Yesterday i noticed when i did the dllcall in the middle of the GUI creation some controls had the default style and some of them didn't

Your dllcall does it the right way :)

Regards, TheAutomator

Edited by TheAutomator
mistake

No, i was talking about the first dllcall: 

DllCall("uxtheme.dll", "none", "SetThemeAppProperties", "int", false)

if you have a form with 5 buttons and you call it at the, let's say.. 3d button, the the 2 last buttons are in the old style

i was just experimenting with it, that's all i meant with that :)
and your dllcall works fine, made a function for it: _GuiCtrlDisableVS($hCtrl)

again, tnx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, please i created a tool witch get the focused control in a window and play a audio file linked with this controls
      e.g buttons, checkBoxes, radios, comboboxes, and others
      i know that their is a function that give us the control focus but it return the classNN
      i want to get the class name to use it with a switch and
      because their are more than class e.g button tbutton timagebutton tnewButton...
      please can any one help me to get the class name not the classnn
      thanks in advance
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      Can we create a single context menu on more than one item?
      For example, a context menu includes standardized options on more than one control, such as buttons or check boxes
      to Create a context menu on one item am using this function
      GUICtrlCreateContextMenu ($ HWND)
      How to link it with more than one element please?
      or if we can't do that, please give me a solution
      so i tried to add an context menus to all the controls but the script will be long, for that if their are any solutions i hope to give it to me
      thanks in advanced
    • By Reher
      Hi
      so i ran into a Problem i didn't expect to get stuck on.
      It sounds simple (and probably is) but i can't seem to get it to work
      So i created a Combobox and filled it with some things from an array which worked fine.
      $combobox = GUICtrlCreateCombo($list[0], 160, 200, 265, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) GuiCtrlSetData($list, "|" & _ArrayToString($list,Default,1),$list[2]) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 400, 0, "Arial") Now i want to change the style of the combobox from $CBS_DROPDOWN to $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST via a checkbox.
      $Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox1", 160, 96, 105, 25) Case $Checkbox1 If GUICtrlRead($Checkbox1) = $GUI_CHECKED Then Call ("Read_only") Else Call ("Edit") Endif Func Read_only() GUICtrlSetStyle ($Combobox1,something to change it to $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST) EndFunc Func Edit() GUICtrlSetStyle ($Combobox1,something to change it to $CBS_DROPDOW) EndFunc I tried using $CBS_DROPDOWN and $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST but it simply does nothing.
      I also tried $ES_READONLY which kinda worked, it changed the combobox so i couldn't change the input via dropdown anymore but i could still type in it via keyboard (which i dont want).
      It's essential that its Editable but once the checkbox is checked the combobox becomes readonly so you can't type in it anymore but you can still choose between the items in the list. (It does not have to save your current input if you write something in it and then check the Checkbox it would be best if it would simpy jump back to the first item in the list)
      Im sure this is a simple thing but after long google search im tired of my stupidity can someone give me a push in the right direction?
    • By TheAutomator
      Is there a (simple) way to make your script using a picture-control to resize the gui?
      This would be useful for a transparant pop-up window with a custom made theme using picture controls:
      $Form = GUICreate('', 301, 173, 5, 5, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)) GUICtrlCreatePic(@scriptdir & "\resize_win.bmp", 0, 73, 20, 51) ; some api call or code telling the os to use this picture as a resize border GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKLEFT+$GUI_DOCKTOP+$GUI_DOCKBOTTOM+$GUI_DOCKWIDTH+$GUI_DOCKHEIGHT) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While True if GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE then Exit WEnd  
      EDIT: to make it more clear what i wanna do, if you go with the mouse arrow over the border of a re-sizable window the arrow changes to a "resize" arrow, you click and drag the border and then the window size adjusts to the mouse position until you release the mouse button.
      I want my picture control to be used the same way as the resize border to resize my window.
    • By ur
      An application is there which is created using vc++,mostly mfc.

DOn't know the details completely.

WHen I try to automate the control clicks for testing the UI.
      THe below control is not detected.
      As you can see, during UI operations I can click the elements one by one.
      But all the elements is selected as a whole set, when I use the Windowinfo tool.

How to click this using AutoIT.?

Please suggest.