No, i was talking about the first dllcall: 

DllCall("uxtheme.dll", "none", "SetThemeAppProperties", "int", false)

if you have a form with 5 buttons and you call it at the, let's say.. 3d button, the the 2 last buttons are in the old style

i was just experimenting with it, that's all i meant with that :)
and your dllcall works fine, made a function for it: _GuiCtrlDisableVS($hCtrl)

again, tnx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello guys, please i need your help
      am trying to work with CreateWindowEx api, i created the window with it controls, also i setup the call back function
      i'am using WinMSGLoop to focus with the keyboard.
      here i have a problem, i hope that you can help me.
      on the controls i used the UDF that comme with the autoit, such as _GUIButton_Create, _GUIListBox_Create....
      but i can't find a STATIC control UDF, for that i used this

local $h_ssrvlbl = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "STATIC", "الخادم", BitOr($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 250, 10, 100, 20, $hWnd)
      as you can see here, there is an arabic text, so here is the problem, the arabic text isn't show normally, what is the problem here?
      also i have  an other question about keyboard focus, when i used WinMSGLoop, it worked, but if i press alt+tab to switch windows or focus an other window and return back to my window, the focus of control is kill.
      can any one help me to solve that please?
      my code will be as file here with the include files
      i hope can any one help me here
      thanks in advance

speed Test win.zip
    • By shelly
      Here is the below code for handling pop-up when window is  inactive ..but I don't know how to change sleep and when i run this script it runs sometimes and sometimes it stops .
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{SPACE}")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{DOWN}")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{ENTER}")
      --- these 3 lines never worked while TAB lines works sometimes but not in accurate way
      I am new too AutoIt .. help me out why this script behaves in strange way
      ControlFocus("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1")
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog", "", "Internet Explorer_Server1","1")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{TAB}")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog", "", "Internet Explorer_Server1","the request is send")
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{TAB}")
      Sleep(3000)
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{SPACE}")
      Sleep(3000)
      Sleep(3000)
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{DOWN}")
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{ENTER}")

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please i need your help today
      am trying to make the list of features in list view and control it
      am using the dism command line to read output
      i've made the code
      but i found some problems
      what i need is the list of features in 2d array
      $array[$n][0]= name $array[$i][1] = state
      when i tested the code
      it give me some results that i don't need to it e.g
      ------ ------  | --------
      or
      name       | state
      i need just the list of features and there state
      please help me to do that
      here is my example
      #RequireAdmin #NoTrayIcon #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection(false) _Windows_Get_Features() func _Windows_Get_Features() local $a_FeaturesArray[1][2] $a_FeaturesArray[0][0] local $i_Dism_Run = Run("DISM /online /english /get-features /format:table", "", @sw_hide, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD)) local $s_OutputDism = "", $a_OutPutDism While 1 $s_OutputDism = StdoutRead($i_Dism_Run) If @error Then exitLoop if ($s_OutputDism = "") or (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "^((\-){1,})?(?:\s)\|?(?:\s)((\-){1,})$", 0) = 1) then ContinueLoop if (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "((([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})\|([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})){1,})", 0) = 1) then $a_OutPutDism = StringSplit($s_OutputDism, @lf) for $i = 1 to $a_OutPutDism[0] if msgBox(1, $i, $a_OutPutDism[$i]) = 1 then exitLoop next endIf Wend endFunc func Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection($b_Enabled) local $h_OpenFS = DLLOpen("kernel32.dll") local $Return = DllCall($h_OpenFS, "boolean", "Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection", "boolean", $b_Enabled) if @error then DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) else DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return $Return[0] endIf endFunc  
    • By cdeb
      How can you select the specific style of a font with multiple * .otf files?
      The font in question has several files:

Thin Thin Italic Extra-Light Extra-Light Italic Light Light Italic Regular Regular Italic Medium Medium Italic Semi-Bold Semi-Bold Italic Bold Bold Italic Extra-Bold Extra-Bold Italic Black Black Italic But after doing several tests I can recall the font like this, without being able to specify the precise style:
      Local $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Poppins") ; Local $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 95, 1+2, 3) ; Example I cannot therefore select "Poppins Black Italic"
      but only "Poppins" 
      Thank you

• By littleboy62
      Hello.

For a project of a tool, I have to launch a program.
      This one: Display Properties control (run desk.cpl)
      I have to resize it, so we can see what's necessary.

I'm getting there.
      The problem is that there is a drop-down menu: so I want to disable it.
      How to do this?

I already did a test with the notepad. By deactivating the "close" button.
      Here is the code:

Run("Notepad.exe") WinWait("[CLASS:Notepad]") $Hwnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:Notepad]") $menu = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","GetSystemMenu","hwnd", $Hwnd, "int",0) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "RemoveMenu", "hwnd", $menu[0] , "int", 0xF060, "int", 0x0);SC_CLOSE MsgBox(0,'',1) $menu = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","GetSystemMenu","hwnd", $Hwnd, "int",1) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "RemoveMenu", "hwnd", $menu[0] , "int", 0xF060, "int", 0x0);SC_CLOSE
      I would like to do the same, but with the drop-down menu (with DllCall).
      Is it possible to disable / block (or other) the drop-down menu of a program?

Thank you for your answers.
      Sincerely,
      Thomas.