DCAlliances

PDF Save Dialog Box Stop working

DCAlliances

Hi there

We have a legacy app that utilising this AutoIt/Selenium for automating the web app that have. It's been running well since 2010 late 2014. We stoped a bit on this. Then start again this year.

We have an issue on one of the step which is relating on PDF Save Dialog Box Stop working - basically it won't click to Save button for some reason. We pin point this and we believe it stop at lib.AU3_Send("!S",0); ... line 7 below.

Any ideas?

public void SaveDialogueBox(String filePath, String firstName, String lastName) {
        lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("File Download", "", 10);
        lib.AU3_WinActivate("File Download", "");

// Debug: VV - swap
        // lib.AU3_ControlClick("File Download", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","",1, 1, 1);
        lib.AU3_Send("!S", 0);

lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("Save As", "", 10);
        lib.AU3_Sleep(500);
        lib.AU3_Send(filePath + firstName + " " + lastName, 1);
        lib.AU3_Sleep(2000);
        if (reader.getWindowVersion().equals("Windows Vista or Windows 7")) 
        {
            //lib.AU3_ControlClick("Save As", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]","",1, 1, 1);
            lib.AU3_Send("!S", 0);
        }
        else 
        {
            lib.AU3_ControlClick("Save As", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","",1, 1, 1);
        }
        lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("Download complete", "", 10);
        lib.AU3_Sleep(2000);
        lib.AU3_ControlClick("Download complete", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]","",1, 1, 1);
        lib.AU3_WinActivate("[REGEXPTITLE:.*EUC .*]", "");
    }

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• mar3011
      By mar3011
      hello, I want to set in the inputbox field random key from the keyboard to which the function will be assigned, for example F4 function start notepad ALT + A function start notepad for one function. Thank you for any help.  
    • JuanFelipe
      By JuanFelipe
      Cambiar a español Hello friends, I need help with a problem I have, I want to know if there is any way to update a GUI already running, that is I have a GUI of a certain size and with a button I would like to enlarge it:
      example: $ form1 = GUICreate ("", 200,100,0,0)   When you press the button, the gui increases its size, and actuates the new size.
    • BogdanNicolescu
      By BogdanNicolescu
      While 1 / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / WEnd OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") While 1 MouseClick("Right",674,422) MouseClick("Left",673,447) Sleep(2000) / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / MouseClick("Left",675,339) SLeep(3000) WEnd Func Terminate()     Exit 0 EndFunc  
      Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'
    • santoshM
      By santoshM
      Dear friends i am facing a problem , i have created a window in autoit some time it is moving with the mouse curser even if iam not clicking the window 
    • sumanth1980
      By sumanth1980
      Here i am wrote a simple lines to install basic applications but when i clicked on one application/program to install it was working fine but when i cancel the program in the middle to install another program it was not working. I am not an expert in this but i want a solution for this ... Can any one help me on this....
      ORG-1.au3