Sign in to follow this  
NiceBoy1234

Run Command in Shell Execute

NiceBoy1234

How can I run this command:

Send( 'C:\xampp\htdocs\myApp\BuildDVD.exe ..\..\projects\dvdrom\' & $sFileName & '\project.xml ..\..\projects\' & $sFileName & '\video')

in a Shell Execute?

I can run

ShellExecute('C:\xampp\htdocs\myApp\BuildDVD.exe')

but how to I add the rest of the command?

Edited by NiceBoy1234

SadBunny

As per the helpfile:

ShellExecute ( "filename" [, "parameters" [, "workingdir" [, "verb" [, showflag]]]] )

So...

ShellExecute(@ComSpec, " /k dir c:\tmp")

Or through Run():

Run(@ComSpec & " /k dir c:\tmp")

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• AnonymousX
      By AnonymousX
      So I just got a new computer, and instantly went and installed Autoit onto it. I selected run script as default action when clicking on an au3 file, however every time I do this it opens the script in the editor. I can from there run the script no problem.
      I've tried reinstalling and checking the settings by hitting "Ctrl+1" and have confirmed it is set to run, but yet it just continues to open in the editor.
      Any ideas why this is happening or how to solve?
      New system is windows 10, old was windows 7
    • HariKara
      By HariKara
      Hi AutoIters!

Im trying to launch a .exe file that is nested within the program files (x86) folder structure. i have already used the standard RunAs Syntax and found that it fails to launch the application. I have switched to Run and that seems to work. My issue is I have to use RunAs as the applicaton would need to run under a completely different account. The Current logged in user is a Local User on the machine, however, the application must be run as a domain user. The Machine is domain connected.

have tried the following:
      RunAs("username","logonpassword", $RUN_LOGON_PROFILE, "D:\Program Files (x86)\Vendor\Application Name\Exe Location\Executable.exe") The above fails to launch, there are no errors or syntax issues, it just does nothing when the variables are replaced for the correct values.
      I did the same using the Run command
      Run("D:\Program Files (x86)\Vendor\Application Name\Exe Location\Executable.exe") That seems to work fine, but runs in local user context. Any thoughts? Could it be a local Machine rights issue? Or have i missed something glaring in my script
    • ternal
      By ternal
      Hi,
      The FAQ proposed as a solution to keys getting stuck  to do this command
      ControlSend("", "", "", "text", 0) However this sends "text" to the last active control if I am not mistaken.I have tried this with
      controlsend("", "", "", "{altup}{shiftup}{ctrlup}", 0) This is already a lot better but still fails 1/10
      I cannot allow the script to send "text" to the last active control, and its a bit silly to let it send to somewhere where its harmless no?
      Are there any other methods of unstucking keys?
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      i have searched a lot about how to run external programs with the administrator privileges without the script running with administrator privileges using autoit
      But all my attempts failed
      Finally, today I found the VBS function doing this task
      I immediately transferred it to our beloved language (autoit) and i decided to share it with you
      i hope you like it
      This is a simple example about how to use the function

runAsAdmin("cmd.exe", "/c @echo off & cls & echo test & pause", "c:\", @sw_show)
      this is the function

func runAsAdmin($program, $parameters = "", $workingDir = @workingDir, $show = "") local $oShell = OBJCreate("Shell.Application") if isOBJ($oShell) then local $result = $oShell.ShellExecute($program, $parameters, $workingDir, "runas", $show) else $result = false endIf return $result endFunc

• Fortitude
      By Fortitude
      Hello!
      I have made a program, that opens a folder, and then store the path ("C:\programFiles\etc") in a variable.
      Then i need to open the command panel as administrator, and write  in the stored path, and some other text.

Can i somehow instantly copypaste the text i needed, instead of writing in the command panel with the Send commands?

#RequireAdmin #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global Const $sMessage = "Select a folder" ; Display an open dialog to select a file. Global $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder($sMessage, "") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Nem választottál ki mappát!") Exit EndIf Global $Tiff_path = $sFileSelectFolder & "\TiffChecker_2_32" FileCopy( "C:\TiffChecker_2_32.exe" , $sFileSelectFolder) $CMD = $Tiff_path & " " & $sFileSelectFolder & " /s/d" Run("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe") WinWaitActive("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe") Send($CMD) Sleep(1000) Send("{ENTER}") sleep(1000) MsgBox(0,"Press OK", "Press OK to continue") FileCopy("C:\Tiffchecker.txt", $sFileSelectFolder) Also, how do i close the command panel, when the program is finished? (usually its under 1 second, so after the send i just put a Sleep function there)