Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NiceBoy1234

Run Command in Shell Execute

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

How can I run this command:

Send( 'C:\xampp\htdocs\myApp\BuildDVD.exe ..\..\projects\dvdrom\' & $sFileName & '\project.xml ..\..\projects\' & $sFileName & '\video')

in a Shell Execute?

I can run

ShellExecute('C:\xampp\htdocs\myApp\BuildDVD.exe')

but how to I add the rest of the command?

Edited by NiceBoy1234

As per the helpfile:

ShellExecute ( "filename" [, "parameters" [, "workingdir" [, "verb" [, showflag]]]] )

So...

ShellExecute(@ComSpec, " /k dir c:\tmp")

Or through Run():

Run(@ComSpec & " /k dir c:\tmp")

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      If you observe in below code.
      Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=$time_out) Logging("Waiting for "&$title&":"&$text) $dHandle = WinWait($title,$text,$timeout) if not ($dHandle = 0) then If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text) WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout) Else Logging("Timeout occured while waiting for the window...") Exit EndIf EndFunc WinActivate("Untitled - Notepad") $p = "Notallowed1!!" Send("{ENTER}{ENTER}{ENTER}{ENTER}"& $p &"{ENTER}create{SPACE}database{SPACE}"& $p &";{ENTER}") In the notepad if you observe, ! is missing in the text got.

Is there way to get that also printed.
    • rawkhopper
      By rawkhopper
      Hello everyone,
      I have a script that is automating a piece of sluggish software.  I want to automate it with a bit of caution and I am not sure the best way to do it.  ControlSend works great most of the time.  If I have it enter 10 into a text box every once in a while it will enter 1 or 11 and then hit enter.
      To overcome this I use MouseClick to select the text I just entered and then see if it matches the string it was supposed to put in before it hits enter.  This seems to work but what I love about ControlSend is there is less room for human interaction messing it up.  
      Yes I could block input but I prefer not to do that (permissions).
      Is there a better way of doing this?  Any Help would be much appreciated.
      Anyway here is the snippet of the script in question:
      Func KVSend () WinActivate ( "Window", "" ) Local $WindowPos = WinGetPos("Window", "") If $kV < 30 Then WinActivate ( "Window", "" ) ControlClick ("Window", "", 1001) ;Click in Accel Voltage box Sleep (100) ControlSend ("Window", "", 1001, $kV) ; \ kV Sleep (100) MouseMove($WindowPos[0]+130,$WindowPos[1]+75,1) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) Send ("^c") Local $clip = ClipGet () If $clip = $kV Then ControlSend ("Window", "", 1001, "{ENTER}") ;Hit ENTER if value is correct Sleep (100) ControlClick ("Window", "", 1518) ;Lens Clear Else Send ("{BACKSPACE}") KVSend() ; If value is incorrect try again EndIf EndIf  
    • rootx
      By rootx
      I need help to understand why the run function does not work, but if i use it directly inside cmd shell the command works. $where is the name of the jpg file
      ShellExecute(@ComSpec ," /k C:\Users\root\Desktop\test\exiftool.exe -p $FileName "&'"'&$where&'"'&" > "&'"'&@ScriptDir&"\out.txt"&'"',@ScriptDir);<----- work Run("C:\Users\root\Desktop\test\exiftool.exe -p $FileName "&$where&" > "&@ScriptDir&"\out.txt",@ScriptDir);<--- doesn't work I would use the run command!
      Thx
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      How are you
      I have a question, please.
      I've created a window and i need
      when i run the script if it detect an other copy from the same script was runing
       the script close the first copy Automatically and run a new copy
      I want an example to understand it
    • luckyluke
      By luckyluke
      Hello,
      Im trying to read the output from CMD using Dllcall, here is my code:
      #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <array.au3> Global Const $STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE = -11 Global Const $_CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFO = _ "struct;int dwSizeX;" & _ "short dwSizeY;" & _ "short dwCursorPositionX;" & _ "short dwCursorPositionY;" & _ "short wAttributes;" & _ "short Left;" & _ "short Top;" & _ "short Right;" & _ "short Bottom;" & _ "short dwMaximumWindowSizeX;" & _ "short dwMaximumWindowSizeY;endstruct" $pCmd = Run( "cmd.exe" ) Sleep(1000) $hCmd = WinGetHandle("") ConsoleWrite('handle:' & $hCmd & @CRLF) $aRet = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "AttachConsole", "dword", $pCmd) ;_ArrayDisplay($aRet) If $aRet[0] <> 0 Then $vHandle_data='' $vHandle='' $vHandle_data = DllStructCreate($_CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFO) ; Screen Buffer structure $aRet1 = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "hwnd", "GetStdHandle", "dword", $STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE) if not @error Then $vHandle = $aRet1[0] $aRet = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo", "hwnd", $vHandle, _ "ptr", $vHandle_data) MsgBox(0, '1',DllStructGetData($vHandle_data, 'dwSizeX') & _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage()) EndIf It did not work, i got the message 'The handle is invalid'. Please help?
      Thank you in advance!