Sign in to follow this  
ruslanas402

Stucks after "File to upload" window

Greeting, so I've been trying to come up with solution, but no luck. Despite I tried to automate upload function, I released that it freezes after "Choose File to Upload" window appears..

#include <IE.au3>
;#include  <_Dbug.au3>
Global $oIE = _IECreate("http://tinypic.com/", 1)
Global $upload2 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "the_file")
_IEAction($upload2, "click")
;Sleep(1000)
$hWnd = WinGetHandle("Choose File to Upload")
MsgBox(0, "", $hWnd)

Have anybody faced this situation?

btw: srry for the advertise:) Besides it's no matter which site I'm trying to do this it's all the same.

Your script is waiting for the input in the modal JS-window. Read

and all following from mLipok. With this knowledge you are ready to solve the problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zaoka
      I'm trying to create script that would login on my SAP WEBI "web page" and replace some uploaded excel files. But i'm having problem on even the log in.
      These are user fill elements with Firefox Inspector
      <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:CMS" name="_id0:logon:CMS"> <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:USERNAME" name="_id0:logon:USERNAME"> <input type="password" id="_id0:logon:PASSWORD" name="_id0:logon:PASSWORD"> LogOnButton
      <input type="submit" id="_id0:logon:logonButton" value="Log On" class="logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover" onmouseover="this.className = 'logonButtonHover logon_button_hover';" onmouseout="this.className = 'logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover';">  

My example, I tried _IEGetObjByName and _IEGetObjById but the script only open page but will not even fill out the form
        #include <IE.au3> Call("signIn") Func signIn() Global $oIE = _IECreate("http://192.xxx.xxx.xx:xxx/BOE/BI") Sleep (5000) Local $server = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:CMS") Local $username = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:USERNAME") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:PASSWORD") Local $button = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "_id0:logon:logonButton") _IEFormElementSetValue($server, "TestServer:1000") _IEFormElementSetValue($username, "MyUserName") _IEFormElementSetValue($password, "MyPass") ; THIS PART ABOUT BUTTON CLICK I DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL $sSelector = "body > div:nth-of-type(2) > div > div:nth-of-type(3) > div > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr:nth-of-type(1) > td > div > div:nth-of-type(1) > form > div:nth-of-type(5) > button" $signInUC = $oIE.document.QuerySelector($sSelector) _IEAction($signInUC, "click") EndFunc ;==>signIn  
      I would be very grateful for any help
    • By adityaparakh
      Hello ,

A website I am trying to login with my credentials.
      And retrieve the cookie into a text file.
      Unable to do so.
      Is it that certain,  Httponly , type - are not allowed to be fetched.

Then further ,
      I will be checking every 5 minutes if my session is active , else re-login and re-fetch the cookie.
      For the second part , I will probably fetch some table and see if not in appropriate format do Part 1 : Fetch Cookie - again.
      Any better way , tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

• By Jamestay97
      Hello! Thanks you for looking at my post
      **No source code I'm sorry work related can't copy information**
      I've been using autoit for about 1 year. 
      I'm having trouble automating a click on an internet explorer web page and I've tried a lot of examples from help pages and forums already. The object I'm trying to click on isnt always in the same spot so I can't use mouse click or control click, I have tried to use the different get collection options and clickbyname, or index or get object. I'm just struggling. 
      Description of object I'm trying to click -- 
      HTML Code looks like <a ng-click.. "Click Here" it appears it's just a click able object named "click here" that opens a hidden window by running a script inside the web page. I'm not able to grab the information from the window unless it's open so I have to automate this click somehow. 

I understand it's difficult to assist without having something to look at, I apologize for that sincerely and appreciate and assistance and suggestions. 
    • By FUD
      hello 
      please i need help 
      i need to open link in default browser only one windows without duplicate if i try to open the same link 

thanks 
    • By Mariog2000
      I've tried for a few days to simply open a url in IE and click an IE object that I can't "TAB" to and don't want to use a mouse-click if at all possible.  I've read up on things like using IEAction and IETagNameGetCollection to find the object but not smart enough to figure out how that works with my url or how to tell if my url is "basic" or a "form", "frameset", "iframe", etc.
      The other problem is I've tried using the "Run" and "ShellExecute" commands to open the browser, which works, but it opens it in a way that doesn't include my currently logged in user account.  For example, if I just click IE or Chrome for that matter and open my default homepage of google, the page that opens knows I'm logged in.  When I use "Send" "ShellExecute" or "_IE_Create" they always open pages generically which would require a login.
      So questions are, if I have a URL I'm trying to open, that's passes the currently logged on users credentials when opening the page (no clue where that happens)
      1.  Are there any code examples someone is willing to share that opens my IE maximized, with logged in credentials, and
      2.  Once that works, can someone suggest a technique a non-developer can find which IE Objects I need to send a "click" to so it opens the correct menu, pop-up, url, etc., associated with that object.  I've copied what doesn't work and sure I'm way off but it's not for a lack of effort. I'll keep trying and post updates but not looking good 🙂
      #include <IE.au3>
      Call ("selection")
      Func selection ()
      Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx")
      Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo")
      Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO")

_IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3")
      _IEAction ($button,"click")
      EndFunc
      #include <IE.au3> Call ("selection") Func selection () Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx") Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo") Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO") _IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3") _IEAction ($button,"click") EndFunc 1.