PELock

Legal AutoIt

17 posts in this topic

For what purpose? In my experience, static code analysis is generally used for breaking down code to search for vulnerabilities, such as what a WhiteHat would do to find vulnerabilities in a piece of commercial software. 

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

You need to say, even if it is in PM, to ensure this is something we are going to be willing to support...

I will also point out that you have already been warned against using this site to promote your own payware, so I trust you are intelligent enough not to do so again.

Edited by JLogan3o13

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

I don't understand why you're talking to me like this. Why should I tell you anything? Who are you?

Did I say anything about promoting my software here. I have asked about legal issue and you're asking me non relavant questions.

For me it's clear - it's not trademarked, I've checked the TESS database about "AutoIt" entry - nothing there. Thank you @JohnOne for pointing me into the right direction with this.

JLogan3o13 is asking you, because he is a moderator of the forum, and his job is too keep threads that are against forum rules, down.

Your description could be something to do with reverse engineering AutoIt.

No need to be defensive, just be straight.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

1 hour ago, PELock said:

I have no problem with that

but you can got some, when breaking Licence terms:

1. GRANT OF LICENSE

This EULA grants you the following rights:

Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.

Reverse engineering. You may not reverse engineer or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.

#17 ·  Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, PELock said:

Why should I tell you anything? Who are you?

Nah, don't worry it won't be a decompiler (maybe next time hehe) ;), 

And with that, the thread is locked and you go on Moderation :)

Future posts will need to be approved before they appear on the forum; no patience for this kind of thing.

Edited by JLogan3o13
1 person likes this

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• FMS
      XML search get change settings.
      By FMS
      Hello ,
      I've the following problem and hope somebody can push me in the right direction or have a good example on how to do it.
      The problem is :I want to search / select / change /check a XML setting in a XML file.
      The example XML file is as following :
      <Configuration> <Categories> <Category Name="default"> <SubCategories> <SubCategory Name="defaultsettings"> <Settings> <Setting Name="machinename" TypeName="System.String" Value="defaultname" /> <Setting Name="cpuspeed" TypeName="System.String" Value="false" /> <Setting Name="cmptemp" TypeName="System.String" Value="false" /> <Setting Name="cmpspeed_set" TypeName="System.String" Value="" /> <Setting Name="cmptemp_set" TypeName="System.String" Value="" /> </Settings> </SubCategory> </SubCategories> </Category> <Category Name="settings"> <SubCategories> <SubCategory Name="comp1"> <Settings> <Setting Name="machinename" TypeName="System.String" Value="comp1" /> <Setting Name="cpuspeed" TypeName="System.String" Value="true" /> <Setting Name="cmptemp" TypeName="System.String" Value="false" /> <Setting Name="cmpspeed_set" TypeName="System.String" Value="12" /> <Setting Name="cmptemp_set" TypeName="System.String" Value="" /> </Settings> </SubCategory> <SubCategory Name="comp2"> <Settings> <Setting Name="machinename" TypeName="System.String" Value="comp2" /> <Setting Name="cpuspeed" TypeName="System.String" Value="false" /> <Setting Name="cmptemp" TypeName="System.String" Value="true" /> <Setting Name="cmpspeed_set" TypeName="System.String" Value="" /> <Setting Name="cmptemp_set" TypeName="System.String" Value="9" /> </Settings> </SubCategory> </SubCategories> </Category> </Categories> </Configuration> In this XML file I want to :
      -search if subcategory whit the name "comp3" exists
      -if exist change of setting "cpuspeed" value to false
      -if not exist make a new subcategory "comp3" whit the default settings from subcategory "default settings"
      what i have this far is :
      Func xml_test1() Dim $return[0] Local $file = @ScriptDir & "\test.xml" FileOpen($file, $FO_READ) _FileReadToArray($file,$return) FileClose($file) msg("",$return[28]) msg("",$return[29]) EndFunc func xml_test2() Local $file = @ScriptDir & "\test.xml" Local $oXML = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLDOM") ;~ $oXML.load("D:\___BUILDS___\___SRMT___\test.xml") $oXML.load($file) $oOther= $oXML.SelectSingleNode("//Configuration/Categories/Category/SubCategories/SubCategory/Settings/Setting") ; or //other ConsoleWrite("$oOther.text=[" & $oOther.text & "]" & @CRLF) EndFunc i know it is not enough what I'm trying to do but I'm realy stuk in what to do next.
      I've searched in the XML.udf but could not find in the examples what to do what i want to do.
      The things what i found are about <settings>false</settings> writing style of XML and not the way I've the XML.
      (or I'm reading it wrong)
      Is there somebody who can help me on mine way or has a good example script?
      Thanks in advanced

• Valnurat
      Read of an AD attribute of Octet String syntax
      By Valnurat
      How do you read AD attribute: thumbnailPhoto and show the picture? It is a syntax of octet string.
      I have no code for this.
    • genius257
      Is it possible to throw an error in a ScriptControl object, via AutoIt
      By genius257
      First of all I've been searching on the forum, and while there's been done something like this with: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/141004-comobject-proxy-seamless-windows-script-control-autoitobj/
      I could not find any solution to my predicament.

Is it possible to throw an error in a ScriptControl object, via AutoIt?
      I have a script, where AutoIt calls ScriptControl:JavaScript which in turn calls AutoIt.
      However i would like to be able to make AutoIt invoke an exception within ScriptControl, if the called functionality fails.
      Here's some code for reference:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=n #include-once #include "AutoitObject.au3" #include <WinAPIDiag.au3> $oJS = ObjCreate("ScriptControl") $oJS.Language = "JScript" $oJS.TimeOut = 0; A value of 0 means that the ScriptControl will monitor the execution of the script and will trigger the Timeout event if it determines that the script is hung. _AutoItObject_Startup() $oAutoIt = _AutoItObject_Create() _AutoItObject_AddMethod($oAutoIt, "Execute", "_Execute", False) $oJS.AddObject("AutoIt", $oAutoIt, True) OnAutoItExitRegister("_CleanUp") $_AutoItError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_AutoItError") Func _CleanUp() ConsoleWrite("Cleaning up..."&@CRLF) $oJS = 0 $oAutoIt = 0 _AutoItObject_Shutdown() EndFunc Func _Execute($oSelf, $sString) $vReturn = Execute($sString) If @error<>0 Then Return $oJS.Eval("throw new SyntaxError();"); Does invoke exception, but not within the try/catch Return $vReturn EndFunc Func _AutoItError($oError) $oError2 = $oJS.Error ConsoleWrite( _ "Column: " & $oError2.Column & @CRLF & _ "Description: " & $oError2.Description & @CRLF & _ "HelpContext: " & $oError2.HelpContext & @CRLF & _ "HelpFile: " & $oError2.HelpFile & @CRLF & _ "Line: " & $oError2.Line & @CRLF & _ "Number: " & $oError2.Number & @CRLF & _ "Source: " & $oError2.Source & @CRLF & _ "Text: " & $oError2.Text & @CRLF _ ) $oError2.Clear() EndFunc $oJS.Eval("(function(){"& _ "try{"& _ "AutoIt.Execute('MsgBox(0,\'\', \'a\')');"& _ "AutoIt.Execute('a.b');/*error should occur here*/"& _ "AutoIt.Execute('MsgBox(0,\'\', \'b\')');"& _ "}catch(e){"& _ "AutoIt.Execute('ConsoleWrite(\'Error\'&@CRLF)');"& _ "}"& _ "})()")  
    • Miliardsto
      Timers Crashing
      By Miliardsto
      I do my timers like this by clicking checkbox function is called and timer is set up.
      There is a trouble cause I got so many Timers, 20 like this below and I can see if they is launched 5 timers program starts freezing and often crashing.
      I know it takes memory but is is right way to do timers like that or what should i do?
      Case $checkerSS If GUICtrlRead($CheckerOne) = 1 Then $ss = _Timer_SetTimer($Form1,4000,"checkScreen") Else _Timer_KillTimer ($Form1,$ss) EndIf Case $checkerPos If GUICtrlRead($DiscAlert) = 1 Then $disc = _Timer_SetTimer($Form1,20000,"checkPosition") Else _Timer_KillTimer ($Form1,$disc) EndIf Case $checkerVars If GUICtrlRead($AlertPlayerPos) = 1 Then $ap = _Timer_SetTimer($Form1,15000,"checkVars") Else _Timer_KillTimer ($Form1,$ap) EndIf  
    • Daeth
      Process Dumping doesn't work
      By Daeth
      I'm trying to dump a process' memory to a file in the temporary directory, similar to Microsoft's ProcDump. The code uses the MinidumpWriteDump function in the dbghelp.dll. Here is the following code. (You need to open Notepad to start)
      #NoTrayIcon #RequireAdmin #include <WinAPI.au3> Global Const $MiniDumpNormal = "0x00000000" Global Const $MiniDumpWithDataSegs = "0x00000001" Global Const $MiniDumpWithFullMemory = "0x00000002" Global Const $MiniDumpWithHandleData = "0x00000004" Global Const $MiniDumpFilterMemory = "0x00000008" Global Const $MiniDumpScanMemory = "0x00000010" Global Const $MiniDumpWithUnloadedModules = "0x00000020" Global Const $MiniDumpWithIndirectlyReferencedMemory = "0x00000040" Global Const $MiniDumpFilterModulePaths = "0x00000080" Global Const $MiniDumpWithProcessThreadData = "0x00000100" Global Const $MiniDumpWithPrivateReadWriteMemory = "0x00000200" Global Const $MiniDumpWithoutOptionalData = "0x00000400" Global Const $MiniDumpWithFullMemoryInfo = "0x00000800" Global Const $MiniDumpWithThreadInfo = "0x00001000" Global Const $MiniDumpWithCodeSegs = "0x00002000" Global Const $MiniDumpWithoutAuxiliaryState = "0x00004000" Global Const $MiniDumpWithFullAuxiliaryState = "0x00008000" Global Const $MiniDumpWithPrivateWriteCopyMemory = "0x00010000" Global Const $MiniDumpIgnoreInaccessibleMemory = "0x00020000" Global Const $MiniDumpWithTokenInformation = "0x00040000" Global Const $MiniDumpWithModuleHeaders = "0x00080000" Global Const $MiniDumpFilterTriage = "0x00100000" Global Const $MiniDumpValidTypeFlags = "0x001fffff" Global $iProcessPID = ProcessWait("notepad.exe") Global $hProcess = _WinAPI_OpenProcess("0x0400", 0, $iProcessPID) Global $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile(@TempDir & "\test.dmp", 1) ConsoleWrite("$iProcessPID = " & $iProcessPID & @CRLF & "$hProcess = " & $hProcess & @CRLF & "$hFile = " & $hFile & @CRLF) DumpFile($hProcess, $iProcessPID, $hFile, $MiniDumpWithFullMemory) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hProcess) Exit Func DumpFile($hProcess, $iPID, $hFile, $dDumpType) $hDLL = DllOpen(@SystemDir & "\dbghelp.dll") $aResult = DllCall($hDLL, "BOOL", "MiniDumpWriteDump", "HANDLE", $hProcess, "DWORD", $iPID, "HANDLE", $hFile, "DWORD", $dDumpType, "DWORD", Null, "DWORD", Null, "DWORD", Null) DllClose($hDLL) ConsoleWrite($aResult[0]) EndFunc $aResult[0] always returns 0, and the "test.dmp" file is always 0 kilobytes.