Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Koda Freezes

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

This is probably very basic but I am trying to run Koda FormDesigner and if I click on "Generate Form Code" or "Generate Options" it freezes the program.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ruslanas402
      Stucks after "File to upload" window
      By ruslanas402
      Greeting, so I've been trying to come up with solution, but no luck. Despite I tried to automate upload function, I released that it freezes after "Choose File to Upload" window appears..
      #include <IE.au3> ;#include <_Dbug.au3> Global $oIE = _IECreate("", 1) Global $upload2 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "the_file") _IEAction($upload2, "click") ;Sleep(1000) $hWnd = WinGetHandle("Choose File to Upload") MsgBox(0, "", $hWnd) Have anybody faced this situation?
      btw: srry for the advertise Besides it's no matter which site I'm trying to do this it's all the same.
    • cookiemonster
      Form freezes while trying to resolve IP
      By cookiemonster
      I have a form which calls this function:
      Func HostToIP($Host, $Label) TCPStartup() Local $sIPAddress = TCPNameToIP($Host) If @error Then GUICtrlSetData ($Label, "Error code: " & @error) Else GUICtrlSetData ($Label, $sIPAddress) EndIf TCPShutdown() EndFunc But if it cannot resolve the host to an IP, the whole form freezes for a few seconds until the TCPNameToIP times out, how can I stop the form from freezing whilst it waits for the host to ip times out?
      TCPNameToIP is part of #include <_sql.au3>
    • Kovacic
      Halt/Freeze/Pause outlook while my prog is running
      By Kovacic
      I'm trying to have my program stop outlook and another instant messaging program while it is in a certain mode. This is because people will be scanning barcodes in another room, but instead of having to close out of the programs, I was hoping to have autoit freeze or pause other programs while it is in scanning mode. I found this chunk of code which makes me feel like I am close, but not close enough to what I want to do.
      #Include <WinAPI.au3> $process = _WinAPI_OpenProcess("PROCESS_SUSPEND_RESUME", 1, "outlook.exe") DllCall("ntdll.dll", "Int", "NtSuspendProcess", "Int", $process) sleep(1000) DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "Int", "CloseHandle", "Int", $process) I don't have much code to start with, but if anyone has any thoughts, I would be grateful!
      Thanks in advance!
    • FireFox
      InetGetSize stucks at the 3rd call
      By FireFox
      During some tests I have found that at the 3rd call of the InetGetSize function the script freezes for two minutes and the function returns 0, it's regardless to the download link. Even after if I try to call the function it freezes again.

Here is the script in question :

The function is at the line 819, here is what I have :

error: 13, extended: 12002 //ERROR_WINHTTP_TIMEOUT ? To reproduce the issue you need to start 3 downloads.

It does not make any sense as It works fine on the previous version and I don't see what can cause the problem.

Tested on WinXP and Seven, latest production and beta.

Thanks for any help;

Br, Firefox.
    • logmein
      Freeze your desktop for a while
      By logmein
      Hi there! I created this stuff for anyone who wants to lock down their computer for a period of time. Very useful for parents to lock their son's computer
      It is very hard to terminate the program by Task Manager because it blocks your input every second and even shutting down Windows is useless because it starts on WIndows startup. Enjoỳ̀̀̀̀̀̀̀̀̀̀̀̀̀̀

To use it, please compile.
      Hey, my member's title is "Polymath", what does it mean?