odaylton

What makes DLL open the window (Open With ...)

6 posts in this topic

Text translated from Portuguese by google - please apologize for any errors

Hello I would like to know how to open the window below
The image is in Portuguese (my win XP)

WinXP.jpg

It is usually opened by the user through the Explorer
1) right mouse button
2) Open with ...
3) Choose Program ...
4) This window lets you choose a program from the list or use the browse button.

So I want this
I want the user to choose a program from the list of installed programs on the machine.
Please, if there is a simpler way to get the list of installed programs in Windows favor of me a clue ...
Thanks in advance

You can double click the script to open. If the script is running instead of opening in the editor, there was a setting which needs to be selected during the installation. You can check this tutorial AutoIt Download and Installation for details. Please check 6th step.

odaylton, If you want to open the "Open with" dialog box, you can do it with the following command in a "Command Prompt":

Rundll32 Shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL Filename.ext

You must translate it into something that can be executed in AutoIt. It should not be that difficult.

9 hours ago, Anoop said:

You can double click the script to open. If the script is running instead of opening in the editor, there was a setting which needs to be selected during the installation. You can check this tutorial AutoIt Download and Installation for details. Please check 6th step.

Oops ...
is not on the installation but on opening this window (rundll32.exe)

WinXP-quem.jpg

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, LarsJ said:

odaylton , Se você deseja abrir o "Abrir com" caixa de diálogo, você pode fazê-lo com o seguinte comando em um "Prompt de comando":

Rundll32 Shell32.dll, OpenAs_RunDLL Filename.ext

Você deve traduzi-lo em algo que pode ser executado em AutoIt. Não deve ser tão difícil.

after searching I think I'm on the wrong track.
I do not want to open the window as follows the script below:

_OpenWith(FileOpenDialog("","","All Files (*.*)"))

Func _OpenWith($file)
    If FileExists($file) Then Return DllCall("shell32.dll","hwnd","OpenAs_RunDLL","hwnd",0,"str","","str",$file, "int", 0)
EndFunc

In fact I would like the User open a window containing a list of the installed program in Windows. to choose I would get the Path of the program.

will be that you'd have a sujestão :sweating:

Edited by odaylton

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

Translated by Google. Sorry for any mistakes.
Finally found what I wanted I did another post to stay clearer for everyone

Edited by odaylton

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ur
      How to check whether a file copied completely?
      By ur
      There is a build machine in the network where it will automatically download the code from source repository and compile using visual studio and compresses the complete code in a zip file.
      I have added a line at the end of the build script(written in python on that machine) to copy that zip file to my ESX Virtual machine.
      Where I kept a AutoIT exe to wait for the zip file, once it is copied then I will extract the contents and find only the dll files in the extracted folder and do the Install creation using Installshield silently and copy the created setup files to anther machine.
      I wrote the script till the setup files creation.

But now the problem is, when the zip file is copying through network, the autoit script is detecting it even the copy is still in progress and trying to extract the zip file and failing.
      Even when I am checking whether the file in use is not working.

Any suggestion on how to check whether the copy is completed.?
    • UEZ
      _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter v0.9.5 build 2016-07-14 beta
      By UEZ
      Since I disovered FreeBasic I decided to create a DLL to implement much faster image processing functionality to AutoIt.
      Following functions are implemented yet:
      _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Cartoon1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_ColorAccent _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_AnotherBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_BoxBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection4 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection6 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss45Degree _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EmbossTopLeftBottomRight _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_GaussianBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_IntenseEmboss _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Kirsch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_LaplacianOfGaussian _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_ManualMatrix _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_MotionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Outline3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Prewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sobel _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_SovelVsPrewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_TriangleBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp5x5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Dilatation _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_DistortionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Edges _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Erosion _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_FishEye _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Kuwahara _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Linellism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_OilPainting _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pixelate _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pointillism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_RadialBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Raster _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Swirl _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TiltShift _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TimeWarp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Wave _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_XRay  
      Since I am absolutely a newbie in FreeBasic, the DLL may contain errors.  Please report any bug.

To do:
      add function headers with descriptions speed-up FB code -> partly done add more filters -> ongoing  
      Credits to:
      Jakub Szymanowski rdc Dewald Esterhuizen Santhosh G_  Christian Graus www.gutgames.com  
      Have fun.

Download link: 

You can compare the speed with AutoIt version:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=b #include <Array.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", "", "Images (*.jpg;*.png;*.gif;*.bmp)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172 Global Const $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) Global Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Image Filters", $iW * 2, $iH) Global $fProg = 0, $iEnd = $iW * $iH - 1 AdlibRegister("Progress", 490) Global $t = TimerInit() Global Const $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, 4) ConsoleWrite(Round(TimerDiff($t) / 1000, 2) & " s / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min" & @CRLF) Global Const $iPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) Global Const $iPic_o = GUICtrlCreatePic("", $iW, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap)) Global Const $hGDIBitmap2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic_o, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap2)) GUISetState() AdlibUnRegister("Progress") ToolTip("") Do Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap2) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Func Progress() ToolTip(Int($fProg / $iEnd * 100) & " % / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min", MouseGetPos(0) + 30, MouseGetPos(1) + 30) EndFunc #Region Symmetric Nearest Neighbour Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour($hImage, $fRadius = 2, $bGDI = True) ;no alpha channel implemented yet Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iRowOffset, $iX, $iY, $c, $k, $sumR, $sumG, $sumB, $iCount, $xx, $yy, $iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2, $x, $y For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $sumR = 0 $sumG = 0 $sumB = 0 $iCount = 0 $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX) $iR = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) For $yy = -$fRadius To $fRadius For $xx = -$fRadius To $fRadius $k = $iX + $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = $iY + $yy $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB1 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) $k = $iX - $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = ($iY - $yy) $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB2 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) If __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1) < __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Then $sumR += $iR1 $sumG += $iG1 $sumB += $iB1 Else $sumR += $iR2 $sumG += $iG2 $sumB += $iB2 EndIf $iCount += 1 Next Next DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, 0xFF000000 + Int($sumR / $iCount) * 0x10000 + Int($sumG / $iCount) * 0x100 + Int($sumB / $iCount), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_SNN" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __DeltaE($iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Return Sqrt(($iR1 - $iR2) * ($iR1 - $iR2) + ($iG1 - $iG2) * ($iG1 - $iG2) + ($iB1 - $iB2) * ($iB1 - $iB2)) EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Jitter Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter($hImage, $iAmount = 20, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset, $fNX, $fNY For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $fNX = $iX + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount) $fNX = $fNX < 1 ? 1 : $fNX > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $fNX $fNY = ($iY + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount)) $fNY = $fNY < 1 ? 1 : $fNY > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $fNY $fNY *= $iW DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $fNY + $fNX), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Jitter" & $iAmount & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Median Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, $fRadius = 3, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, __Median_Value($iX, $iY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Median" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __Median_Value($iPosX, $iPosY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH) Local $iX, $iY, $aColors[1000], $iColors = 0, $iSize = $iW * $iH - 1, $iOff, $e For $iX = $iPosX - $fRadius To $iPosX + $fRadius For $iY = $iPosY - $fRadius To $iPosY + $fRadius $iOff = 1 + $iY * $iW + $iX $aColors[$iColors] = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iOff < 1 ? 1 : $iOff > $iSize ? $iSize : $iOff) $iColors += 1 Next Next ReDim $aColors[$iColors] ;~ _ArraySort($aColors, 0) $e = $iColors - 1 __ArrayQuickSort1D($aColors, 0, $e) Local $iMid = Floor($iColors / 2), $iMedian If BitAND($iColors, 1) Then $iMedian = Int($aColors[$iMid + 1]) Else $iMedian = Int(($aColors[$iMid] + $aColors[$iMid + 1]) / 2) EndIf Return $iMedian EndFunc #EndRegion  
    • nuhan
      How to use Winlicense SDK.dll in Autoit GUI
      By nuhan
      Hi,
      I have written some code for a GUI. When user clicks install button in My GUI then it will run a winlicense protected exe application.
      At this moment I want to know that,
      How to use Custom WinlicenseSDK.dll functions in my AutoIT GUI?
      Link this Custom WinlicenseSDK.dll with my winlicense protected exe application?
      Retrieve the hardware id of HDD, CPU, BIOS and made a combined machine ID through CustomWinlicenseSDK.dll?
      Based on provided machine ID how to install the license key to the computer through the protected application.
      This is my humble request to all Autoit expert that “Please give me an Example Script”. I am a new coder and I like this forum because this place is very very helpful. I have completed my GUI without any person’s direct help, which has been happened because I have got enough friendly post in this forum. Now I am in last stage also it seems too much complex to me. and in my country very few people have knowledge about AutoIT. So please help me regarding this matter. I asked my questions to Winlicense support  team. The answer is written below. But I cannot realize it completely. So please give me an example script. 
      Here are my protected EXE and Winlicense SDK.
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx3JhZJEsjjBenRfN3hXTV9EeWc/view?usp=drive_web

"" Hi Nurul,

As AutoIt is running as interpreted code, we don't have a direct way to call the SDK via function names for AutoIt applications. You can use a different approach to call the SDK using the "GetEnvironmentVariable" bridge as we present to .NET applications. 
      In order to enable the SDK via the "GetEnvironmentVariable", you have to enable the option "EnvironmentSDK" in the SecureEngine Config panel (please, read at the end of this email to see how to enable that panel).
      Please, refer to the Help File and the Trial-Registration (.NET) example (in the WinlicenseSDK/Examples subfolder) so you can see how the SDK is called via the GetEnvironmentVariable.
      If you have any problems or questions, let us know please.
      If you don't see the "SecureEngine Config" panel, please, edit your WinLicense.ini file (in the same folder as Winlicense.exe) and add the entry "ShowSecureEngineOptions = yes" under the "[General]" tab. After that, restart Winlicense.exe again (the "SecureEngine Config" link should appear on the left panel)
      Please, check the following screenshot with the entry “ShowSecureEngineOptions” added in the Winlicense.ini file."""

• Vivi
      manual mapping possible with autoit?
      By Vivi
      hey guys,
      i wonder if manual mapping is possible with autoit ?

i only found ways to inject a dll with loadlibaryA

would be great if you guys can help me out   best regards,   vivi
    • Wicked_Caty
      DLL tutorial
      By Wicked_Caty
      I finally gave a look into DLLs and want to make use of them in Autoit.
      I know that a DLL is basically a library with some code, that can be used by several other programs at the same time to get some advantages.
      Yet, I need to know how they are properly used. Also it might be helpful to know what DLL is doing what task. Can you provide some resources?
      Thanks!