Powershell n00b question

Valnurat

• 1 month later...

Try :

Run ( Powershell [Powershellcommands] )

Or click on my nickname < Caramen i am coding alot of powershell things ATM and requested a lot of helps

I am sure you gonna find something

Also you have to check out your AD rights ; The powershell restriction of the computer ; etc....

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• 5 months later...
On 11/7/2016 at 9:03 AM, Valnurat said:

Hi experts.

I'm trying to get this to work:

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/173949-using-the-autoit-powershell-cmdlets/

but I get an error:  error: syntax error (illegal character)

"Import-Module .\"

Can anyone help me?

Capture.JPG

Hmm.  You should be able to just write "Import-module AutoITX".  But you actually shouldn't even have to type that out.  A good way to determine if the Autoitx cmdlets are accessible to powershell is to load the Powershell ISE scripting environment, and look here:

hry8D2R.png

If you can see the module listed in this drop-down, it is already available for use in that session of powershell, you just need to start using the cmdlets

Edited by MattHiggs