• 1 month later...

Try :

Run ( Powershell [Powershellcommands] )

Or click on my nickname < Caramen i am coding alot of powershell things ATM and requested a lot of helps

I am sure you gonna find something

Also you have to check out your AD rights ; The powershell restriction of the computer ; etc....

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• 5 months later...
On 11/7/2016 at 9:03 AM, Valnurat said:

Hi experts.

I'm trying to get this to work:

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/173949-using-the-autoit-powershell-cmdlets/

but I get an error:  error: syntax error (illegal character)

"Import-Module .\"

Can anyone help me?

Capture.JPG

Hmm.  You should be able to just write "Import-module AutoITX".  But you actually shouldn't even have to type that out.  A good way to determine if the Autoitx cmdlets are accessible to powershell is to load the Powershell ISE scripting environment, and look here:

hry8D2R.png

If you can see the module listed in this drop-down, it is already available for use in that session of powershell, you just need to start using the cmdlets

Edited by MattHiggs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DannyJ
      $sCommands1 = 'powershell.exe Get-ChildItem' $iPid = run($sCommands1   , @WorkingDir , @SW_SHOW , 0x2) $sOutput = ""  While 1     $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID)         If @error Then             ExitLoop         EndIf  WEnd ;~ msgbox(0, '' , $sOutput) ConsoleWrite("$sOutput") ConsoleWrite($sOutput) ConsoleWrite(@CRLF) $aOutput = stringsplit($sOutput ,@LF , 2) For $i=0 To  UBound($aOutput) - 1 Step 1     ConsoleWrite($aOutput[$i]) Next The script above reads the whole directory into a one dimensional array, but I need to work with the array, so I need to split the array into multiple dimensions.
      I have already read some forum answers here, and I have already tried these commands:

Are there any way to use the $aOutput variable like in PowerShell:
      PowerShell:
      $a = Get-ChildItem $a.Mode I imagine this in AutoIt  $aOutput
      ConsoleWrite($aOutput[i].Mode) Or if I split this command into 2 dimension like:
      For $i To UBound($aOutput)-1 Step 1 ConsoleWrite($aOutput[$i][1]) ConsoleWrite($aOutput[$i][2]) Next  
    • By DannyJ
      If I try to run this script with   Get-ChildItem which means dir this script works perfectly, but If I try to run this command Get-RDUserSession, my script has the following error message:
      This command runs perfectly in PowerShell admin and I get back the values
      Get-RDUserSession -ConnectionBroker  broker.local | sort Username Or you can try this command as well
      Get-Command Get-RDUserSession If I run the above mentioned command this runs perfectly in PowerShell but not with AutoIt.
      Here is my script you can test the commands:
      #include<array.au3> $iPid = run('powershell Get-Command Get-RDUserSession'  , @WindowsDir , @SW_HIDE , 0x2) ;; This command not works in AutoIT you can test it in PowerShell but it won't work in Autoit ;$iPid = run('powershell Get-RDUserSession -ConnectionBroker  broker.local | sort Username'  , @WindowsDir , @SW_MAXIMIZE , 0x2) ; This command not works in AutoIT ;$iPid = run('powershell Get-ChildItem | sort Name'  , @WindowsDir , @SW_HIDE , 0x2) ; This runs perfectly $sOutput = ""  While 1     $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID)         If @error Then             ExitLoop         EndIf  WEnd ;~ msgbox(0, '' , $sOutput) $aOutput = stringsplit($sOutput , @LF , 2) _ArrayDisplay($aOutput)  
      That could be the solution of the problem if I could run, directly this PowerShell command window and Write to it and save it's values.
    • By DrLarch
      I'm trying to run this powershell command from Autoit and can't figure out how to pull it off:
      Get-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online | Where-Object { $_.PackageName -match "xbox" } | ForEach-Object { Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online -AllUsers -PackageName $_.PackageName } I've been trying to run it many different ways including:
      $sCMD = 'Get-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online | Where-Object { $_.PackageName -match "xbox" } | ForEach-Object { Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online -AllUsers -PackageName $_.PackageName }' RunWait(@comspec & ' /c powershell.exe -nologo -executionpolicy bypass -noprofile -Command "&' & $sCMD & '"') The problem is that it seems I'm missing something in how to escape or double the quotes. I've tried doubling the quotes in many different ways, but the end result always produces a syntax error in powershell. I could just run powershell first, then paste and run the command, then close the powershell window, but that's clunky. I'm trying to do it either via parameter (as above) or in one line like this:
      RunWait(@comspec & ' /c powershell.exe -nologo -executionpolicy bypass -noprofile -Command "&Get-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online | Where-Object { $_.PackageName -match "xbox" } | ForEach-Object { Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online -AllUsers -PackageName $_.PackageName }"')  
    • By antonioj84
      any assistance how to incorporate this powershell command within autoit

powershell.exe -nologo -executionpolicy bypass -WindowStyle hidden -noprofile -command "&Set-WinUserLanguageList -LanguageList fr-CA, en-CA -Force"
    • By learner123
      Hi All,

I am new to this AUTO IT and I have created a script that will open an app,enter pin and copy the code generated to clipboard. My java code call this autoIT script and use the copied generated code from clipboard.
      This works fine when server  window is on focus. My server is an windows server. 
      But when I minimize or disconnect the server, the script opens the app.exe but doesn't copy any value to clipboard.  
      Can anyone help me on this 😐

Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\RSA SecurID Software Token\SecurID.exe")
      Local $hWnd=WinWait("abc - RSA SecurID Token") ; waits until the window is the active window
      $hWin = WinGetHandle("abc - RSA SecurID Token");
      ControlSend($hWnd,"","","1111") ; simulates pressing the Home key
      ControlSend($hWnd,"","","{ENTER}");
      ControlSend($hWnd,"","","^c");
      Sleep(1000) ;
      ControlSend($hWnd,"","","^c");