There was the answer in an old message here.

You must use a string with the "%0A" code:

"my message%0Anewline"

Thanks.

15 hours ago, frank10 said:

There was the answer in an old message here.

You must use a string with the "%0A" code:

"my message%0Anewline"

@LinkOut SendMessage doesn't works for me and refers to WinHTTP file

I've enabled OpenVPN too, because I'm in restricted country

please fix this problem, this UDF is very important for me

please add the feature if connection was slow or disconnected then waits for connection

Edited by Colduction

On 10/20/2017 at 9:34 AM, maskat said:

I've found the problem it came from our proxy... I tried your script with a conneciotn without proxy it' works perfectly thank you

Would be nice to add a proxy configuration option to the code.

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

How to make conversations with Bot in all groups that bot already is a member of them?

For example if i (or others) send /get, then bot send "OK!"

I recommend to you to get COVID-19, but don't get Wife

Hi all guys,

is there a way to let my program in "polling" while continuing doing its job?

In fact I see that _polling() cycles waiting for messages coming from Telegram and inhibites all other activities of a program,

I would like to keep doing what i currently do (in my case defining data for GIS, Geographical Information System) while waiting if GIS receives messages from Telegram.

I tried to implement an adlibregister but I keep getting locked in the while 1 that won't exit from cycle.

Thanks all,

Marco

HI all,

another doubt: 

I keep getting

{"ok":false,"error_code":400,"description":"Bad Request: PHOTO_INVALID_DIMENSIONS"}

when I try to send photo (I'm using _sendphotoN)

Func _SendPhotoN($ChatID, $Path, $Caption = "")
    Local $Query = $URL & '/sendPhoto'
    $sForm = _
            '<form action="' & $Query & '" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">' & _
            ' <input type="text" name="chat_id"/>' & _
            ' <input type="file" name="photo"/>' & _
            ' <input type="text" name="caption"/>' & _
            '</form>'

; Initialize and get session handle
    $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen()
    $hConnect = $sForm ; will pass form as string so this is for coding correctness because $hConnect goes in byref
    ; Register callback function
    _WinHttpSimpleFormFill_SetUploadCallback(UploadCallback)
    ; Fill form
    $sHTML = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, $hOpen, _
            Default, _
            "name:chat_id", $ChatID, _
            "name:photo", $Path, _
            "name:caption", $Caption)
    ; Collect error number
    $iErr = @error
    ; Unregister callback function
    _WinHttpSimpleFormFill_SetUploadCallback(0)
    ; Kill progress bar window
    ; Close handles
    _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect)
    _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen)

If $iErr Then
        MsgBox(4096, "Error", "Error number = " & $iErr)
        ConsoleWrite("! error:" & $iErr & @CRLF & $sHTML & @CRLF)
    Else
        ConsoleWrite($sHTML & @CRLF)
    EndIf
    Return $iErr

EndFunc   ;==>_SendPhotoN

Func UploadCallback($iPrecent)
    If $iPrecent = 100 Then
        ; ProgressSet(100, "Done", "Complete")
        Sleep(800) ; give some time for the progress bar to fill-in completely
    Else
        ; ProgressSet($iPrecent, $iPrecent & "%")
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>UploadCallback

img is a .jpg (10kb), nothing special.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

M.

Does this still work?  I just tried it with your sample file and it spews whole bunch of syntax errors in winhttp file.  

Posted (edited)

Is it possible for the bot to receive images/videos? The Polling function detects it but not sure if it's even possible...

Sample 

While 1
    $msgData = _Polling()
    _ArrayDisplay($msgData)
    $data = $msgData[5]
    ConsoleWrite($data & @CRLF)
    _SendMsg($ChatID, "Your message was: " & $data)
WEnd

Edited by badcoder123