willichan

#pragma compile(FileVersion) optional last parameter [resolved]

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

This isn't any urgent issue, but more a curiosity on my part.

Looking at the Pragma Compile Directives page of the help file, FileVersion and ProductVersion both have "last parameter being optional" in the Parameters description.  Is there any documentation on what that last parameter is/does?

Edited by willichan

#2 ·  Posted

Changes version numbers for compiled executables. If omitted then first argument is used for both StringFileInfo block inside VERSIONINFO resource and VERSIONINFO itself.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Earthshine
      By Earthshine
      This baby can do almost any language! I found Gleany on this site and set it up on a fresh win10 install. all i would need to do to make it build an exe of the search files app we discovered is the .NET Target Framework download to build 100 % but the exe works and generates! You also need to add the path the the version of csc.exe that you want to run. MSBuild is part of .NET and can read your .csproj file.
      YOU can develop .NET OR C/C++ on this baby!
      Super lightweight (fit for crappy laptops), and you can use any dev compilers you wish, Ming, MS, etc, whatever.
      To use the build, you need to open the csproj file, else, to check your syntax it can compile individual files as well. The warning are because I do not have the .NET 4.6 Targeting Pack installed... LOL, and I could get rid of the Core warning, yes, I did not want to build a .NET Core.dll I wanted a live x64 exe! Told you MSBUILD could handle .CSPROJ, .VBPROJ, and all others Microsoft. Don't let Visual Code or Visual Studio slow you down, although, this works with Visual Code as well but there is only debugging in CORE.DLL projects

ListFiles Example.zip

• WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      I'm using UseTraySetIcon("shell32.dll", xx) to set my tray icon to a specific icon while running, is there a way I can specify this icon when I compile my script into an exe so my exe icon is the same?
      Thanks!
    • 9252Survive
      By 9252Survive
      Hello Guys, 
      Is there a way to have Auto it Exe messages/line number when you hover over the tray icon just at it shows when you run Au3.?
      For an example, if I the script has paused due to WinWait or Sleep I could hover over the icon and it shows the line where it's at. Is there a way to achieve the same with the compiled exe? 
      Many thanks for the help! 

• Daka
      By Daka
      Hello there,

When I compile script and use it out of the map where 
      the source code is. So just moving main.exe to
      other map, then source code is.
      It breaks with error:
      Line10010
      Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable

So I wonder what kind of file do I need to 
      include with .exe file? Or should I do something else?

Because people that are using needs only .exe file
      just start it and use it, with out source code.

• musicstashall
      By musicstashall
      Excuse me, I did not understand how in the function of Main I can include hundreds of functions of my executable code ?? How to implement this?