fopetesl

Cannot show buttons in GUI Tabs!

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

OK, still learning :(SOLVED! $WS_EX_COMPOSITED hides buttons?

I've read, run examples but cannot show action buttons in tabs in a GUI.

I've run the GUICtrlCreateTabItem function example and, of course, it works.

Mine doesn't:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <MenuConstants.au3>
#include <TabConstants.au3>
#include <ColorConstants.au3>

$hGUI = GUICreate("My GUI Tab", @DesktopWidth * 1, @DesktopHeight * 1, 0, 0,-1, $WS_EX_COMPOSITED)
 $hTab = GUICtrlCreateTab(10, 10, 640, 480,$TCS_HOTTRACK)

; Create tabitems
;For $i = 0 To 2
    GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" Scan Sample ")
;    $idButton1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button " & 0, 20 + (0 * 100), 40 + (0 * 50), 80, 30)
;    $idButton1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("00", 20, 50, 80, 30)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("label0", 30, 80, 50, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateButton("OK0", 20, 50, 50, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateInput("default", 80, 50, 70, 20)

GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" Database ")
    GUICtrlCreateButton("Button " & 1, 20 + (1 * 100), 40 + (1 * 50), 80, 30)

GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" Software ")
    GUICtrlCreateButton("Button " & 2, 20 + (2 * 100), 40 + (2 * 50), 80, 30)
;Next
; Close Tab definiton
    GUICtrlCreateTabItem("")

; Set the color of the label control.
;    GUICtrlSetColor($idButton1, 0x002E7A)

GUISetState()

While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

It just shows:

whatever I try.  So I've missed, again?, that I do not have the focus?

Edited by fopetesl
SOLVED

The most powerful number in the Universe.  Zero.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• kawliga751
      By kawliga751
      I am trying to script the opening of multiple tabs in IE with each tab having a separate login/password. I have been able to make a successful script that will open 3 separate IE sessions with the correct webpage and login or a script that will open 3 tabs in one session (which I want) but will not login. I have tried _IECreate, IEAttach etc. This is the script I am currently using . 
      #include <IE.au3> Const $navOpenInNewTab = 0x0800 Dim $oIE = _IECreate('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/AAAA/index.htm') ;$o_IE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/yyyyyyy/LogInSAG/login.asp', $navOpenInNewTab) ;$o_IE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/yyyyyyy/LogInSAG/login.asp', $navOpenInNewTab) Call ("YYYYYYYSignIn") Func YYYYYYYSignIn () Local $username = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"uname") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"pword") $oIE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/xxxxxxx/LogInSAG/login.asp',2048) _IEFormElementSetValue ($username, "xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($password, "xxxxxxx") Send('{Enter}') EndFunc Call ("xxxxxxxSignIn") Func xxxxxxxSignIn () __IENavigate($oIE, "https://soa1gui.xxxxxxx.biz/gateway/NFServlet;jsessionid=1E3B8F6520DE0A1EC914A8ABB7E86341?NFH_MessageId=&NFH_Page=%2fpages%2fsearch%2fsearch.jsp", 1, 0x800) Local $domain = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_CustomerID") Local $User_Name = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_UserName") Local $Password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_Password") _IEFormElementSetValue ($domain, xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($User_Name, "xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($Password, "xxxxxxx") ;Send('{Enter}') EndFunc  
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi Guys,
      I've been reading this post ...
      When I came accross the examples, non of them had what I was looking for.
      I basically want to "snapshot" my GUI's multiple tabs and send them into the pdf.
      A little nudge from you guys would be great.
      Im really stuck with this one, therefore I have no code.
      Lets discuss or point me in a right direction... thanks alot

• Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello I got problem with my form cause i got some buttons, labels, inputs and now i want organize this in tabs.
      There is a problem, when i put new tab this tab is on bottom and this is above my buttons or button is show on whole form , not only in one tab.
      How to deal with it
    • masterlink950
      By masterlink950
      Hello, First off, I want to say that I very much appreciate the hard work that people put in to replying on these forums and helping newbs. I've gotten 99% of my answers through google, forum searches, and documentation.
      Okay, so. I'm actually sure this has been asked before, but I wasn't able to find anything and I'm having some difficulty.
      I want to delete tabs in a control with a middle click (or specifically, detect when a tab has been middle-clicked).
      Initially I was going to try to use GUIGetCursorInfo along with checking for a middle-click, the problem is, when the cursor is over a tab, it simply returns the ID of the whole control (I'm using the native tab functionality).
      If I can avoid it, I REALLY don't want to manually check coordinates of tabs when the middle mouse is clicked, as tabs are going to be generated dynamically (anywhere from one to infinity tabs if the user lets things get out of hand), and the window I'm using will be resizable (thus having to run checks if a tab is out of view, etc), but I can if I have no other choice.

So basically, Is there either 1: a simple native/UDF way to detect middle-click on tabs, 2: a way to get GUIGetCursorInfo give the control ID of the tab itself instead of the control, or 3: something I haven't thought of all together?
      Thanks in advance!