By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an inquiry after your permission
      I found a function to get the special line commands for any operation
      It requires the name of the process to be searched
      I want to use it to know the process
      Is this possible with this function
      Here is the code
      Func commandLineGet($proc, $strComputer=".")
      dim $array[1]
      local $ArrayNumber
      local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & $strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
      local $oProcessColl = $oWMI.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Process where Name= " & '"'& $Proc & '"')
      local $Process
      For $Process In $oProcessColl
      $Process = $Process.Commandline
          ReDim $Array[UBound($Array)+1]
      $ArrayNumber = UBound($Array)-1
      $array[$ArrayNumber] = $Process
      $ArrayNumber = UBound($Array)-1
      $array[0] = $ArrayNumber
      return $array
    • simy8891
      By simy8891
      Hi guys,
      It's been a while since I wrote my last message here and a while since I used AutoIt. I'm currently sort of desperate and I'm trying to find some help in regards of getting the network usage per process!
      I'm not interested in the total network usage of the NIC, but only on a specific PID's network utilization. They idea is to collect the amount of traffic uploaded and downloaded by a list of specific processes. So far Process Hacker and Process Explorer are capable of getting what I need, but I need to use these numbers in another script so they're sort of useless to me. I can't seem to find a way around it.
      Any idea, help is greatly appreciated.
    • ur
      By ur
      with the below code, I am keeping waiting for a particular file and waiting in the background.
      While $i <> 10 Sleep(60000) If FileExists(@ScriptDir&"\Binaries.ini") then --some processing-- $i = 10 endif WEnd I thought keeping the Sleep will freeze the process from resources but the CPU being uilized.But it is taking 47%.
      How to free this CPU usage also.?

• nassausky
      By nassausky
      Hi all,
      Anyone have any idea how to close all open tabs except a specific one I manually open.  Assuming I don't know what is open in all the tabs except just the one I want to keep open.
      I didn't want to use sendkeys and I was trying to use the following code to list the title (or url) of the 3 open tabs and  after I got that part working I would just close the other 2. This sample only displays the title of the first open tab
      #include <IE.au3> Const $ie_new_in_tab = 0x0800 $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.autoitscript.com") __IENavigate($oIE, "https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/", 1, $ie_new_in_tab) ;(obj,url,wait,param) __IENavigate($oIE, "https://www.google.com/", 1, $ie_new_in_tab) ;(obj,url,wait,param) Local $aIE[1] $aIE[0] = 0 Local $i = 1, $oIE While 1     $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", $i)     If @error = $_IEStatus_NoMatch Then ExitLoop     ConsoleWrite(_IEPropertyGet($oIE, "title") & @CRLF)     ReDim $aIE[$i + 1]     $aIE[$i] = $oIE ;each item holds object     $aIE[0] = $i ;first item holds count     $i += 1 WEnd MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Browsers Found", "Number of browser instances in the array: " & $aIE[0]) ; This doesn't return the list of tabs in the console just the first tab  
      Thanks for any and all help
    • ur
      By ur
      With  ProcessList ( ["name"] )  we are able to get the running process list from the local machine.
      Is there anyway to get the list from Remote machine, more precisely to get to know the status whether a particular application is running or not on remote machine using AutoIT?
      We can implement through PSList.exe, but again we need to parse the text of it to read the output.
      Is there any direct UDF in AutoIT?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.