salah kai

Close Process by Path

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

Hey everyone

i wanna close a process by  path like

C:\Users\salah\AppData\Local\Temp\a.exe

processclose(C:\Users\salah\AppData\Local\Temp\a.exe)

i tried to split the path but i don't know how to know last loop

and thanks 

#2 ·  Posted

You can use  StringRegexReplace like this

MsgBox(0,'', StringRegExpReplace('C:\Users\salah\AppData\Local\Temp\a.exe', "^.*\\", ""))

1 person likes this

#3 ·  Posted

Thnaks really bro ;) this work

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      with the below code, I am keeping waiting for a particular file and waiting in the background.
      While $i <> 10 Sleep(60000) If FileExists(@ScriptDir&"\Binaries.ini") then --some processing-- $i = 10 endif WEnd I thought keeping the Sleep will freeze the process from resources but the CPU being uilized.But it is taking 47%.
      How to free this CPU usage also.?

• nassausky
      By nassausky
      Hi all,

Anyone have any idea how to close all open tabs except a specific one I manually open.  Assuming I don't know what is open in all the tabs except just the one I want to keep open.

I didn't want to use sendkeys and I was trying to use the following code to list the title (or url) of the 3 open tabs and  after I got that part working I would just close the other 2. This sample only displays the title of the first open tab
      #include <IE.au3> Const $ie_new_in_tab = 0x0800 $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.autoitscript.com") __IENavigate($oIE, "https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/", 1, $ie_new_in_tab) ;(obj,url,wait,param) __IENavigate($oIE, "https://www.google.com/", 1, $ie_new_in_tab) ;(obj,url,wait,param) Local $aIE[1] $aIE[0] = 0 Local $i = 1, $oIE While 1     $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", $i)     If @error = $_IEStatus_NoMatch Then ExitLoop     ConsoleWrite(_IEPropertyGet($oIE, "title") & @CRLF)     ReDim $aIE[$i + 1]     $aIE[$i] = $oIE ;each item holds object     $aIE[0] = $i ;first item holds count     $i += 1 WEnd MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Browsers Found", "Number of browser instances in the array: " & $aIE[0]) ; This doesn't return the list of tabs in the console just the first tab  
      Thanks for any and all help
    • ur
      By ur
      With  ProcessList ( ["name"] )  we are able to get the running process list from the local machine.

Is there anyway to get the list from Remote machine, more precisely to get to know the status whether a particular application is running or not on remote machine using AutoIT?

We can implement through PSList.exe, but again we need to parse the text of it to read the output.
      Is there any direct UDF in AutoIT?
    • Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      If Process exits then end process and ;Some code here {1}

If Process does not exits then ; My {1} Code
    • ur
      By ur
      How to retrieve the target executable path from a process.
      My system is effected with IMG001.exe virus and I remove the folders created by it daily but still it is creating the folders everytime I login to my PC.
      My Antivirus is not detecting it.

So I thought to create a process in AutoIT to check for the process name IMG001.exe and retrieve the process target exe to a log file, so that I can track where it is putting these files.
      With  ProcessExists ( "process" ) , i can get the process ID.
      But how to get the target location of the executable of the process.??