Help in StringRegExpReplace

You don't need regexp to do it.

Here's how to do it:

$task = '333  :  wscript.exe //B "C:\Users\salah\desktop\msgbox.vbs"'

$text = StringMid($task, StringInStr($task, '"')+1, StringInStr($task, '"', 0, -1)-StringInStr($task, '"')-1)

msgbox(0, '', $text) ; C:\Users\salah\desktop\msgbox.vbs

My stuff

Spoiler

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) · RC4 RC4 encryption compatible with PHP and JS ·  storage.au3 localStorage and sessionStorage for AutoIt Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path GUICtrlStaticMarquee static text scrolling Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

• Moderators

Jefrey,

Please shorten your sig. The "Spoiler" icon is the one that looks like an eye.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

@salah kai I wasn't able to tell exactly what you meant with:

and its possibly to get only the path of the file ? of any text

Do you mean detecting all the file URIs inside a string?

If yes, here's how:

$text = 'Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam aliquet metus dolor, in malesuada leo efficitur quis. Integer et accumsan lectus, quis auctor leo. Aenean id nunc egestas, C:\Users\salah\documents\msgbox.vbs malesuada metus et, ornare urna. Maecenas est tortor, aliquam id pellentesque sit amet, posuere ut ipsum. Quisque dolor nisi, pulvinar nec tellus quis, tincidunt pulvinar justo. In facilisis laoreet mauris eget cursus. C:\Users\salah\desktop\msgbox.au3 In non pellentesque sem, quis mattis dui. Ut ac molestie metus. Integer finibus turpis id erat facilisis, quis sollicitudin est luctus. Suspendisse sagittis, sem et semper ultricies, nunc ex iaculis sapien, a sodales orci lorem ac metus. Mauris lectus nulla, faucibus a dictum a, ultricies vitae risus. Donec viverra posuere neque sed aliquet. C:\Users\salah\desktop\msgbox.vbs Maecenas eu est a nibh dapibus mattis eget non purus. Nam non velit ornare, scelerisque velit tincidunt, venenatis mauris. In ullamcorper justo sit amet libero ultrices, at dictum libero sagittis. Sed viverra velit et felis porta luctus.'

$matches = StringRegExp($text, "(?:[a-zA-Z]\:|\\\\[\w\.]+\\[\w.$]+)\\(?:[\w]+\\)*\w([\w.])+", 4)

For $item In $matches
    MsgBox(0, "Found URI", $item[0])
Next

@Melba23 ok, I'll do it. I think my UDF list grew up faster than I could see :P

My stuff

Spoiler

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) · RC4 RC4 encryption compatible with PHP and JS ·  storage.au3 localStorage and sessionStorage for AutoIt Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path GUICtrlStaticMarquee static text scrolling Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt