You can download the include file from the link below
Now with the example

#include <easy_listView_functions.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Func Example()
 Local $idListview

GUICreate("ListView Get Item Checked State", 1000, 700)
 $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 50, 30, 250, 120, 50)
 _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($idListview, BitOR($LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES))

; Add items
$item1 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item1", $idListview)
$item2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item2", $idListview)
_listview_Checke($idListview, "item1")
$btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("&read", 100, 150, 50, 50)
$btn2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&if checked", 100, 200, 100, 50)

while 1
switch GUIGetMSG()
case $btn
$read = _ListView_read($idListView)
if $read then
msgBox(0, "read listview", $read)
msgBox(0, "read listview", "no text ditected")
case $btn2
if _isListviewChecked($idListView, "item1") then
msgBox(0, "get", "the item is checked")
msgBox(0, "get", "the item isn't checked")

EndFunc   ;==>Example

Edited by JLogan3o13
Added Code Formatting

There are already functions for these actions, but thanks

_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText (use the second parameter for the index but GUICtrlRead(GUICtrlRead($ListView1) is probably quicker)

Just looked at the UDF and noticed you specify the item by text, so they are different to the AutoIt ones :thumbsup:

Edited by benners

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• rudi
      By rudi
      for some script I need to investigate the states checked/unchecked, hidden/shown, enabled/disabled to several checkbox controls.
      Any suggestions to this script to retrieve the information in a better way?
      ; Autoit Version ; GuiCtrlCheckState.au3 #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $CtrlW = 100 $CtrlH = 30 $GuiW = 250 $GuiH = 300 GUICreate("Test Checkbox Status", $GuiW, $GuiH) $Ctrl = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox", 10, 10, $CtrlW, $CtrlH) Opt("Guicoordmode", 2) $BtnDisable = GUICtrlCreateButton("Disable", -1, 10) $BtnEnable = GUICtrlCreateButton("Enable", -1, 1) $BtnHide = GUICtrlCreateButton("Hide", 10, -$CtrlH * 2 - 1) $BtnUnHide = GUICtrlCreateButton("Show (Unhide)", -1, 1) $BtnCheckChecked = GUICtrlCreateButton("IsChecked", -$CtrlW * 2 - 10, 40) $BtnCheckEnabled = GUICtrlCreateButton("IsEnabled", -1, 1) $BtnCheckHidden = GUICtrlCreateButton("IsHidden", -1, 1) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $BtnDisable GUICtrlSetState($Ctrl, $gui_disable) Case $BtnEnable GUICtrlSetState($Ctrl, $GUI_Enable) Case $BtnHide GUICtrlSetState($Ctrl, $GUI_Hide) Case $BtnUnHide GUICtrlSetState($Ctrl, $GUI_show) Case $BtnCheckChecked If CheckState($Ctrl, $GUI_CHECKED) Then ConsoleWrite("Checked" & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("not checked" & @CRLF) EndIf Case $BtnCheckEnabled If CheckState($Ctrl, $GUI_Enable) Then ConsoleWrite("enabled" & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("disabled" & @CRLF) EndIf Case $BtnCheckHidden If CheckState($Ctrl, $GUI_Hide) Then ConsoleWrite("Hidden" & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("not hidden" & @CRLF) EndIf EndSwitch WEnd Func CheckState($_CtrlID, $_State = $GUI_CHECKED) ConsoleWrite("---------------------" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $_State to check = ' & $_State & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Local $_Read = GUICtrlRead($_CtrlID) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $_Read (GuiCtrlRead) = ' & $_Read & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Local $_StateFound = GUICtrlGetState($_CtrlID) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $_StateFound (GuiCtrlGetState) = ' & $_StateFound & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console If $_StateFound = -1 Then MsgBox(48, "Control-ID not defined", "Control-ID invalid") Return False ElseIf BitAND($_StateFound, $_State) = $_State Then Return True ElseIf BitAND($_Read, $_State) = $_State Then Return True Else Return False EndIf EndFunc ;==>CheckState Regards, Rudi.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz

Hello all
      I have a question please
      this  a question is about the context menu
      When i create a list box  Or combo box
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options is appear normally
      but When i create a List view
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options isn't appear
      But the right mouse button works normally
      I need a solution please because I deal with the screen readers users
      Unfortunately They can not use the mouse to navigate
      So I have to find a solution to activate keyboard shortcuts
      am waiting  for your help
    • Anas
      By Anas

Is it possible to set a different text direction/layout (not alignment) for a Listview column?
    • Jibsbrown
      By Jibsbrown
      So trying to get an INI section in a listView with checkboxes. Was able to get the the section values to show until i add the checkboxes and now only the keys are show up. Between reading the Help file, Forum Topic and trying other code option. I have been unable to answer this problem. I'm assuming its something very basic I'm overlooking since this it's day 21 of learning Autoit.
      If someone could please advise I would appreciate the assistance.
      Here's the code: 
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GUIListView.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> Global $sIniPath = "installLog.ini" ;ConsoleWrite($sIniPath) $iniSctionNames = IniReadSectionNames($sIniPath) ;_ArrayDisplay($iniSctionNames, "$iniSctionNames") $keys2 = IniReadSection($sIniPath, $iniSctionNames[2]) _ArrayDisplay($keys2 , "$keys2") ; Create GUI $hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 300, 250) ; Create ListView $cLV = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 10, 10, 200, 200,$LVS_List,$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($cLV, $keys2, 100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($cLV, $keys2, 100) ;_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($cLV, $keys2, 0) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($cLV, $keys2) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd And the INI file I'm using. 
      [OldSysInfo] 4=|DESKTOP-RDIU2SN|R90M05Q8 5=|SD0123456789101|R9WGP9P 6=|SD0123456789102|R9WGP9PT 3=|DESKTOP-3RS4LKL|R9WGP9P 23=|SD0123456789102|MXL1234P5I [PrinterIp] 50= 48= 47= [NewSysInfo] newPC = SD0123456789adfs||2UA1234FTR Also if possible could you explain how to hide the Array count row as well.
    • buymeapc
      By buymeapc
      Hi all,
      I'm trying to create a listview with subitem icons and I achieved this by simply rearranging the order of the columns, so that the first column is in the middle, thus appearing as a subitem with an icon - this method prevents the "icon clipping" that happens when using subitem icons in a listview. My issue is that when I select a row that does not have an icon, the space where the icon would be is white. Is there a way to make this transparent, so it looks like the entire row is selected?
      Here's an example - click the second listview item/row to see a blank space where the icon would be.
      #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _Main() Func _Main() Local $hGui, $listview, $hImage Local $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks = BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) $hGui = GUICreate("Listview Test With Icons", 400, 300) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("Col 1|Col 2|Col 3", 2, 2, 394, 268, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS)) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($listview, $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks) GUISetState() ; Create the image list $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5, 3) _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 165) _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 1) ; Set the order so the first column is moved to the middle, ; acting like a subitem with an icon _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnOrder($listview, "1|0|2") ; Add the items GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item1|Item2|Item3", $listview) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item4|Item5|Item6", $listview) ; Set an icon for just the first item _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, 0, 0) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>_Main  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.