I have now added a 4th program to the mix, and decided to place all under the banner of a suite - KindEbook Suite.
I believe it will be better served by having its own topic, rather than attempt to edit the first few posts in the old one - KindEbook Wishlist.
It is also a chance to de-clutter and make some improvements.
Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
ConvertEbook (now replaced by Batch Ebook Convert if you wish)
Batch Ebook Convert (new)
Batch Create & Run
RECOMMENDED 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS & RESOURCES
calibre - Integral to the last two of my complimentary programs, and an important element of the first one. Basically an ebook database & conversion program, but also offers plenty more, especially adding ebooks to or removing ebooks from your reading device. Wikipedia
Sigil - A wonderful open source ebook editor & creator. Great for fixing issues with EPUB files, especially after converting from another format. Wikipedia
MobileRead Forums - Excellent resource for all things ebook.
BookBub - Great advisory source for ebooks, that lets you know via email about great bargains at Amazon Kindle, Kobo, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks. I still use KindEbook Wishlist with anything I obtain at Amazon via BookBub links, but usually just for a purchase record ... essentially I ADD (mostly freebies) and then immediately RELOCATE to my bought (b) user. A BIG Thanks to @willichan who told me many months ago, about BookBub.
Usage Of My Programs
To help others to understand about these programs and how to use them for the best benefit, I thought it best to outline how I use them, usually each and every day.
Quick Summary Of Usage (in order of use)
1. KindEbook Wishlist - Amazon Kindle Wishlist, Price Checker, History of Changes, Record of Purchases.
2. Bucket-for-URLs - Assistant to KindEbook Wishlist with new ebook discoveries, if a lot of them. When BookBub freebies lead to many others at Amazon.
3. AZWPlug - Add Kindle purchases to a database and to calibre, plus get right-click detail of selected ebook file (once added to database).
4. UpdateFromOPF - Make changes or corrections to the Metadata (OPF) file in calibre.
5. Batch Ebook Convert - Convert existing ebook (usually AZW3, sometimes MOBI) to EPUB and if missing, MOBI.
6. TeraCopy Timer - Make backups locally (outside of calibre library), and to thumbstick for transfer to another PC etc.
7. Batch Create & Run - Make passworded and zipped backups to Google Drive (locally).
8. Add Book & All Formats To Calibre - Add one backup copy of each ebook (all formats) to calibre on another PC.
Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
Batch Ebook Convert
hi all, how can i move mouse to the place where pixel changes
While Sleep (3000)
$pix = PixelChecksum(0,0,55,55)
If IsArray($pix) = True Then
Hello, and good day
Im trying to make a sentence autocompleter so that when you type certain words (or commands) the scripts, and im in need of help/pointers
That is what i have at the time and the issues i have currently is that:
- I cant find an easy way to reset the counter to 0 in case a different letter from those are pressed ( tried NOT _ispressed but i think i got it wrong)
-Is there another way to detect the key press that _ispressed? (i couldnt find it so far), since i feel like it is too clunky ( although maybe that is just me and my way to code)
- for some reason the hex code (6F) for the / (divide nume pad) isnt working for me
Im thinking of making a text file with some words to use them as variables/comparations (so that at least removes the need of a variable for the words in the script) and make the script make a temporal text file to save the input and then compare it with the other one. But i dont know if that is a good approach.
Thanks for your time and patience.
In documentation for:
#include <FTPEx.au3> _FTP_Connect ( $hInternetSession, $sServerName, $sUsername, $sPassword [, $iPassive = 0 [, $iServerPort = 0 [, $iService = $INTERNET_SERVICE_FTP [, $iFlags = 0 [, $fuContext = 0]]]]] ) There are two parameters for Passive:
My question is:
What is a difference beetwen using :
$iPassive = 1
$iFlags = $INTERNET_FLAG_PASSIVE
I want when clicking the exit button the window will close. If content changes upon exit the program will automatically choose not save.
Look forward to the help, thanks.
#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $GUI = GUICreate("Form1", 220, 119, 192, 124, $WS_SYSMENU) GUISetFont(10, 400, 0, "Tahoma") GUICtrlCreateGroup("Chuẩn bị trình chiếu", 16, 16, 185, 65) $ok_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 32, 48, 75, 25) $exit_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 112, 48, 75, 25) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $ok_Button ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Short-Document.pdf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Data and Computer Communications (Eighth Edition) - Google Chrome") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Document.rtf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Document.rtf [Compatibility Mode] - Word") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Presentation1.pptx', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") MouseClick("left", 1381, 886, 1) Sleep(2000) MsgBox(64, "Thông báo", "Đã chuẩn bị xong") Case $exit_Button WinClose("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") ;I need help handling this place Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd