geekyworld

Help file in Kindle format

geekyworld

Hi. I want to read the help file on my Kindle ebook reader (to protect my eyes). Is it available in Kindle or epub format? I tried converting it myself but the results were not very good.

--Thanks!

Edited by geekyworld

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      I have now added a 4th program to the mix, and decided to place all under the banner of a suite - KindEbook Suite.
      I believe it will be better served by having its own topic, rather than attempt to edit the first few posts in the old one - KindEbook Wishlist.
      It is also a chance to de-clutter and make some improvements.
      MAIN PROGRAM
      KindEbook Wishlist
      COMPLIMENTARY PROGRAMS
      AZWPlug
      Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
      UpdateFromOPF
      Bucket-for-URLs
      ConvertEbook (now replaced by Batch Ebook Convert if you wish)
      Batch Ebook Convert (new)
      ASSISTIVE PROGRAMS
      Batch Create & Run
      TeraCopy Timer
      RECOMMENDED 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS & RESOURCES
      calibre - Integral to the last two of my complimentary programs, and an important element of the first one. Basically an ebook database & conversion program, but also offers plenty more, especially adding ebooks to or removing ebooks from your reading device. Wikipedia
      Sigil - A wonderful open source ebook editor & creator. Great for fixing issues with EPUB files, especially after converting from another format. Wikipedia
      MobileRead Forums - Excellent resource for all things ebook.
      BookBub  - Great advisory source for ebooks, that lets you know via email about great bargains at Amazon Kindle, Kobo, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks. I still use KindEbook Wishlist with anything I obtain at Amazon via BookBub links, but usually just for a purchase record ... essentially I ADD (mostly freebies) and then immediately RELOCATE to my bought (b) user. A BIG Thanks to @willichan who told me many months ago, about BookBub.

Usage Of My Programs
      To help others to understand about these programs and how to use them for the best benefit, I thought it best to outline how I use them, usually each and every day.
      Quick Summary Of Usage  (in order of use)
      1. KindEbook Wishlist - Amazon Kindle Wishlist, Price Checker, History of Changes, Record of Purchases.
      2. Bucket-for-URLs - Assistant to KindEbook Wishlist with new ebook discoveries, if a lot of them. When BookBub freebies lead to many others at Amazon.
      3. AZWPlug - Add Kindle purchases to a database and to calibre, plus get right-click detail of selected ebook file (once added to database).
      4. UpdateFromOPF - Make changes or corrections to the Metadata (OPF) file in calibre.
      5. Batch Ebook Convert - Convert existing ebook (usually AZW3, sometimes MOBI) to EPUB and if missing, MOBI.
      6. TeraCopy Timer - Make backups locally (outside of calibre library), and to thumbstick for transfer to another PC etc.
      7. Batch Create & Run - Make passworded and zipped backups to Google Drive (locally).
      8. Add Book & All Formats To Calibre - Add one backup copy of each ebook (all formats) to calibre on another PC.
      KindEbook Wishlist
      AZWPlug
      Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
      UpdateFromOPF
      Bucket-for-URLs
      ConvertEbook
      Batch Ebook Convert

• watchoverme
      By watchoverme
      hi all, how can i move mouse to the place where pixel changes

While Sleep (3000)
      $pix = PixelChecksum(0,0,55,55)
      If IsArray($pix) = True Then
      MouseMove($pix [0],$pix[1])
      EndIf
      WEnd
    • Ignacio
      By Ignacio
      Hello, and good day
      Im trying to make a sentence autocompleter so that when you type certain words (or commands) the scripts, and im in need of help/pointers
      That is what i have at the time and the issues i have currently is that:
      - I cant find an easy way to reset the counter to 0 in case a different letter from those are pressed ( tried NOT _ispressed but i think i got it wrong)
      -Is there another way to detect the key press that _ispressed? (i couldnt find it so far), since i feel like it is too clunky ( although maybe that is just me and my way to code)
      - for some reason the hex code (6F) for the / (divide nume pad) isnt working for me

Im thinking of making a text file with some words to use them as variables/comparations  (so that at least removes the need of a variable for the words in the script) and make the script make a temporal text file to save the input and then compare it with the other one. But i dont know if that is a good approach.
      Thanks for your time and patience.
    • mLipok
      By mLipok
      In documentation for:

#include <FTPEx.au3> _FTP_Connect ( $hInternetSession, $sServerName, $sUsername, $sPassword [, $iPassive = 0 [, $iServerPort = 0 [, $iService = $INTERNET_SERVICE_FTP [, $iFlags = 0 [, $fuContext = 0]]]]] ) There are two parameters for Passive:

My question is: 

What is a difference beetwen  using :
      $iPassive = 1
      and
      $iFlags =     $INTERNET_FLAG_PASSIVE
      Regards,
      mLipok

• WiorDi37
      By WiorDi37
      Hello, Everyone!
      I want when clicking the exit button the window will close. If content changes upon exit the program will automatically choose not save.
      Look forward to the help, thanks.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $GUI = GUICreate("Form1", 220, 119, 192, 124, $WS_SYSMENU) GUISetFont(10, 400, 0, "Tahoma") GUICtrlCreateGroup("Chuẩn bị trình chiếu", 16, 16, 185, 65) $ok_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 32, 48, 75, 25) $exit_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 112, 48, 75, 25) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $ok_Button ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Short-Document.pdf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Data and Computer Communications (Eighth Edition) - Google Chrome") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Document.rtf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Document.rtf [Compatibility Mode] - Word") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Presentation1.pptx', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") MouseClick("left", 1381, 886, 1) Sleep(2000) MsgBox(64, "Thông báo", "Đã chuẩn bị xong") Case $exit_Button WinClose("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") ;I need help handling this place Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.