kcvinu

How to set tab order for AutoIt gui controls ?

kcvinu

Hi all,

How to set tab order of controls in my AutoIt GUI ?. I have a ListBox, 2 buttons and a textbox in my form. Now, when i press tab from ListBox, focus goes to button1. But i need textbox get the focus. How can i do it. Thanks in advance. I have searched forum for "Tab Order" but didn't get any results.

kcvinu

My Contributions

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

kcvinu

I think i am lucky enough to answer my question. I found a remedy. When you creating controls, write them orderly. Which will give you a tab order. 

• Like 2

My Contributions

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• mar3011
      By mar3011
      hello, I want to set in the inputbox field random key from the keyboard to which the function will be assigned, for example F4 function start notepad ALT + A function start notepad for one function. Thank you for any help.  
    • JuanFelipe
      By JuanFelipe
      Cambiar a español Hello friends, I need help with a problem I have, I want to know if there is any way to update a GUI already running, that is I have a GUI of a certain size and with a button I would like to enlarge it:
      example: $ form1 = GUICreate ("", 200,100,0,0)   When you press the button, the gui increases its size, and actuates the new size.
    • BogdanNicolescu
      By BogdanNicolescu
      While 1 / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / WEnd OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") While 1 MouseClick("Right",674,422) MouseClick("Left",673,447) Sleep(2000) / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / MouseClick("Left",675,339) SLeep(3000) WEnd Func Terminate()     Exit 0 EndFunc  
      Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'
    • santoshM
      By santoshM
      Dear friends i am facing a problem , i have created a window in autoit some time it is moving with the mouse curser even if iam not clicking the window 
    • sumanth1980
      By sumanth1980
      Here i am wrote a simple lines to install basic applications but when i clicked on one application/program to install it was working fine but when i cancel the program in the middle to install another program it was not working. I am not an expert in this but i want a solution for this ... Can any one help me on this....
      ORG-1.au3