toto22

IE - Java Drop Box Selection

toto22

I'm trying to click on Java Dropbox using IE. However, I'm running into problems. There is a Dropbox "Please Select" with two options "Buy" and "Sell".

I'm able to click on a drop box (please see code below) but i'm unable to select "Buy" or "Sell"".

Local $sMyString = "Please Select" ;############ ENTER #############
   Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
   For $oLink In $oLinks
       Local $sLinkText = _IEPropertyGet($oLink, "innerText")
       If StringInStr($sLinkText, $sMyString) Then
           _IEAction($oLink, "click")
           ExitLoop
       EndIf
   Next

Please help

<div class="td-wb-dropdown__toggle__data td-wb-dropdown__placeholder" data-ng-class="{ 'td-wb-hide': tdWbDropdownController.isToggleHidden(), 'td-wb-dropdown__placeholder' : tdWbDropdownController.selectedItem.isPlaceholder() }" data-td-wb-dropdown-selected-item=""> <span data-translate="trading.common.PLEASE_SELECT">Please Select</span> </div>

<a href="" role="button" aria-pressed="false" class="td-wb-dropdown__item-content" data-ng-click="tdWbDropdownItemController.select()" data-td-wb-transclude=""> <span data-ng-bind="'trading.order.common.ACTION_' + item | translate">Buy</span> </a>

<a href="" role="button" aria-pressed="false" class="td-wb-dropdown__item-content" data-ng-click="tdWbDropdownItemController.select()" data-td-wb-transclude=""> <span data-ng-bind="'trading.order.common.ACTION_' + item | translate">Sell</span> </a>

OR 

//div[@id='td-wb-aria-dropdown-trading.order.common.ACTION_ARIA']/div/a/div                (XPATH:position)
//div[2]/div/div[2]/td-wb-dropdown/div/div/div/td-wb-dropdown-item[2]/div/div/a            (XPATH:position)

OR

css=div.td-wb-dropdown__toggle__data.td-wb-dropdown__placeholder
link=Buy

OR

//div[@id='td-wb-aria-dropdown-trading.order.common.ACTION_ARIA']/div/a/div    (XPATH:relative)
xpath=(//a[contains(@href, '')])[101]

Edited by toto22

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I was wondering how I read data inside of a iframe. I would like to be able to click something inside a iframe. However, I can't even find the tag. 
      The id and name change all the time so I can't use those. 
      The code highlighted in blue is what I am trying to click. (second picture)
      Here is what I have tried.
      $target = "" $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("div") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If string($class_value) = "s_92 altstyle s_93 s_94" Then $target = $tag ConsoleWrite("Tag Found " & $target.outerText&@CRLF) ExitLoop EndIf Next  

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance

WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer") Sleep (500) $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH") $oDiv1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "sysmenu-searchbarbutton") _IEAction($oDiv1, "click") I am just trying to click the little magnifying glass, next to the gear button with no luck. I was hoping someone might have an idea why this is not working?

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am trying to type a name in patient summary search box. How should I go about doing this. I am clearly not doing it right. (Attached Picture of HTML code.)
      This is what I have tried. I assume this is not working because it is not a form? 
      WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer")       Sleep (500)    $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH")    $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "systemMenu")    $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "sysmenu-searchbarinput") _IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "Hey! This works!")
    • aiter
      By aiter
      Just want to report a warning I get when using IE udf and running from F5 in scite

-> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function internal function __IEIsObjType, Cannot register internal error handler, cannot trap COM errors (Use _IEErrorHandlerRegister() to register a user error handler)
      When I look at IE.au3 I see a comment that this function has been removed as there are no more fatal errors.

• aiter
      By aiter
      I created a webpage using the IE udf. Great, but then I noticed I cannot do a ctrl-F to find something on the page. 
      If I save the page then bring that page up I can find things of course.
      Its trivial really, but is there way to get the ctrl-F to work when the page is generated without resorting to having to save?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.